Hostage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((just to warn you guys this may be my last post for at least a week to 2 weeks as my internet is getting baned as ive violated tos of the school i go to by bypassing its filters aw shucks it sucks to be me right now :-())
Victor smilled to Yuki and then a man stood and said "all rise for the honarble judge Mc Carth" and victor stood up

(( Aww That's sucks) )

Yuki stood up still with a blank stare she moved to Victor holding his hand

((meh i know and just for using it to get on a gaming website for cheats for a ps3 game )
victor spotted cole in the box he knew cole was giving him the evils but acted if he was blissfuly unaware

(ooc: That's okay, I understand. We can just slow down for when you get back on. :) )

Zora looked over at Cole and the others, she didn't want to see him. She had enough of him. She turned away from him quickly when she noticed him smile at her.

Cole made a smirk. "Hey guys." He said to them. "How's it going?" He chuckled. "Having a nice day?"

Jae turned to face Cole. She smiled back, almost menacingly. "Everything is going fine. How's it been for you?" She said, crossing her arms, her eyes daggers.

He smiled at Jae. "Haha, What do you think?" He said.

Zora glared at him for a moment then turned away. He always joked.

Jae thought for a moment. "Well, I suppose you had lots of fun with the officers, considering your tone."

"Yeah yeah shut your mouth." Anarchy hissed.

Alex shivered. He said nothing. He didn't even look at them, but kept his head down.

Cole smirked. "A whole bunch of fun."

Zora still kept her gaze away from them.

Jae nodded. "Good. Good. Did you get to see the sun rise?"

Anarchy growled. "Cole. Why are you having a conversation with her??" She was obviously unhappy.

Cole laughed. "The sun rise. Why would I care about that? Don't worry Anarchy."

Zora turned back to them. She couldn't help but hear all of the conversation.

"Oh, I just figured if you had it would be the last beautiful thing you see." She smirked, her eyes cold. She was obviously not happy with him, despite her unsually cheery conversation.

Anarchy practically hissed. "Whatever."

Cole shook his head. "But I'm right here now and I get to see all you beautiful woman."

Zora glared some more. She whispered under her breath. "Geez."

Jae laughed..almost a morbid laugh. "Beautiful? Then why'd you try to smash our faces in?" she said in an innocent voice, wrapping a protective, comforting arm over Zora's shoulder.

"People show their affection in different ways." He joked.

"Weird-o." Zora said out loud to them.

Jae rolled her eyes. "But I'm pretty sure only psychos and idiots try to mess their love's faces up as a sign of affection."

Cole smirked. "Zora's face looks fine to me." He said looking at Zora.

Zora shook her head. "As if I'd let you. And the feelings are the same for me."

Jae rubbed Zora's shoulder gently before letting go, stepping in front of Zora, crossing her arms. "Touch her, and you will regret every second you looked at her." Jae said, her smile gone. Her tone was ice.

Cole just continued to laugh about all of it.

"It's fine Jae, I don't really care what he says. I just ignore his stupidness." Zora said.

Status
Not open for further replies.