Hostage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae gave a slight nod of recognition. "You better watch it, Cole." she turned, motioning for Zora to go to their seats.

(( hey you guys its me AngelitaSnow I deleted my account to start this new one ))

Cole laughed some more. "Watch it? Okay." He joked.

Zora rolled her eyes. "He's just trying to mess with us."

Jae ignored Cole and found their seats. She sat Zora down, and then sat beside her. "No worries. He can't try anything." she smiled softly at Zora.

"I know." Zora said to Jae. She smiled at her ignore the smirk that Cole was going her. She could hear him chuckling but she chose to not listen to it.

Jae nodded with a slight smile. "When is this supposed to start again?"

"I believe in just a few moments." Zora said to Jae, though she really didn't know much.

((im back yay)
The judge slamed down the hammer on its stand and said "Silence in the court. this is the trial of Cole vs Victor and asociantes vs Mr Tevance. phew what a mouth"

((OOC: Welcome back!))

Jae went silent, sitting back and crossing her arms, looking at the judge.

victor stood up as one of the jury approached him and said "do you swear that you will tell the truth and only the truth" victor replies "i do"

Zora sat there silently.

Cole just chuckled a bit.

the jury member stops and says"oh sorry i almost forgot about there being a group of you" and turns to the table where victor jae and the others are sat and repeated "do you swear that you will tell the truth and only the truth

Jae nodded. "I swear." She said, raising her right hand in respect.

Victor puts his hand up in respect and says "i do" for the second time

Zora copied the others. "I swear." She pulled her hand down.

Cole follow each of them as they talked. "That means you all have to answer everything." He replied. He made empathize on the word everything, like he knew something.

Jae glanced at Cole with a curious, yet wary expression. She looked forwards once more, leaning back once the pledge was done and crossing her arms.

I am considering of joining this RP, can anyone recap what happened until now? That would help me alot to come into action here ;)

((OOC: Jae, Zora, Victor were in the mall, they where attacked by Cole, Alex, and Anarchy. Jae, Zora, Victor where put under witness protection until the trial, Cole/Alex/Anarchy all found them and attacked them. Alex has broken legs from Victor. And now to do what I forgot to put in earlier...))

Anarchy rose her hand as Cole did. "I swear." she said in turn, glancing at Alex.

Alex rose his hand. "I swear." he said, avoiding Anarchy's harsh gaze. He knew she was still mad.

(ooc: Yup, that's what happened.)

Cole did the same, at the same time. "Don't worry I'll say everything."

Zora rolled her eyes again. He was getting annoying and sh knew it was on purpose. He needed to get some fun out of this, to him that would show that this case wasn't stopping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.