Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae walked over slowly, tapping his shoulder. "If you're going to shoot anyone, it's not going to be her." she kicked Cole hard, taking two steps back.
Anarchy noticed this immediately and stepped forwards to beat Jae withing an inch of her life, but she was stopped.
Alex grabbed Anarchy, pulling her back. "Let him fight his own battles A."

Cole turned to Jae. He pulled out his knife. "How about I cut you instead." He yelled as he brought his knife towards her...

Zora ran towards them, pushing Jae out of the way. The knife hitting her arm, blood dripping onto her coat sleeve and onto the floor.

Jae glared. "Zora!!" She yelled. "No.." she stood up from the floor, kicking Cole in the back of the leg while his attention was on Zora. She glanced around and yanked a pole of the nearby display. "You wanna play pretty boy? Let's dance." she glared, holding the sharp pole with a furious glare on her face.

Zora feel to her knees holding her bleeding arm. "Jae, don't he will..."

Cole laughed. "I have a gun." He said, "You really want to try and hit me with a pole. I suggest you set it down." It was then that he signaled the others to intervene.

Alexandrea spun around as the shot wheezed by her, mouth agaped and eyes wide. Fear trickled down her body. Before she could say anything a girl stood up to the robberies. But was quickly put in her place. Now, they decide to show them how serious they were?

"No one needs yo get hurt more thsn they have." She said, miving to the girl, Jae. "Just leave her alone." She demanded.

(ooc: Sorry about the previous post of yours. Ours posted at the same time so I didn't see it.)

Cole lowered her gun. "As long as you know your place." He then turned to Zora and sighed. "Great. Someone fix her up."

Zora looked up at Cole. "You should have known I would do something."

Jae didn't back down. "And I have a very pointy pole, a short-temper, and you're pulling my last nerve." she was shaking. "I'm tired of you idiots."
Anarchy rolled her eyes, reaching for the back of the pole and ripping it out of Jae's hands, wacking Jae's arm with it.
Jae didn't react for a moment, surprise and pain on her face. There was a sickening crack.
Anarchy tossed the pole away with the roll of her eyes. "See? Now sit down and behave." She tripped Jae, causing her to fall to her knees.
Jae held her arm, staring angrily at the ground, shaking in anger, annoyance, and slight pain in her now fractured arm, or what she thought was probably fractured.
Alex, who had been wrapping Zora's arm, stopped. "Anarchy! I said NO." he growled, but continued to fix Zora's arm, having used the sleeve of his jacket.

"I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic theives." Alexandrea mumbled, shaking her head. At least a few of the hostages tried to stand up to them, she thought. These girls were quite brave considering their situation. She smiled to herself at that last thought.

She sighed, rubbing her neck as she sauntered over by a near by walk. Leaning against the wall, she faced the group of people. "Let's hope no body gets killed tonight." She said quietly under her breath. This was going to be a long night, she contemplation, dreading the night they had to endure.

After a few minutes of going back and forth in her mind, Ivory finally decided she would do something stupid, dangerous, and possibly deadly. She pulled her laptop from her bag and then crept along the wall, peeking out of the electronics store. She glanced around, finally focusing on the leader, before creeping out of the store, going slow as to not be noticed. She kept her eyes on Cole as she slowly made her way towards some fake plants she could hide in, holding her laptop to her chest.

Cole put the knife away but kept the gun out. "You girls just need to shut up and listen." He said looking around at them. He turned back to Alex and Zora. "How's it look?" He asked him.

Zora's arm hurt, thats all she knew about it. She looked over at Jae. "You need to help her too." Zora said as she turned to Cole.

He looked at the two girls back and forth. "Alright. Someone go get some pain meds or something." He made a smile at Zora.

" How about you go get them , stupid " she said to Cole flipping her hair. They seemed to leave her alone and she didnt pretty much care if they did or not.

Name: Victor Age: 18
===================
Victor fumbles with the lock in the toilet and finally manages to get it open after 2 hours in stuck in a cubical it was getting boring for him. suddenly the door swings open quicker that he thought it would and it makes a loud thump as it hits the wall of the cubical. "shit" Victor curses as the door slams. victor then he looks around for a new hiding place but in the confusion runs out the door of the male toilets. seeing people with guns Victor makes a dolphin dive in to a storage room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole glanced at Yuki. "Watch it." He said to her. "I don't really want to kill anyone but I will still hurt you. Killing just doesn't look good on a resume if you know what I mean." He looked back over to him fellow thieves, "Someone go get some medical supplies."

Zora crawled over to Jae. "You should be more careful. Cole is a psychopath." She whispered.

She laughed at Cole then stood up and sat alone a few feet away from the crowed giggling to her self as she seen Victor dive into the storage room.

picking up an old mop handle victor reappears from the storage cupboard and tries to sneak up on the armed masked people. he waits and hovers quietly over one with the broom stick swung low aiming for the back of the knees .

Yuki giggled loudly seeing him with the mop. She got up and pulled him by the arm "Silly boy go back you'll get caught " she whispered to him as she dragged him back into the storage room .

"but what use am i in the cupboard?" victor asks whislt being dragged along

" And what use do you think a mop would be those dudes have guns " Yuki said with a sigh " Whats your name I'm Yuki "

" Now Victor If they find you they might hurt you now you stay here and be quiet " she said as she started to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.