Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Yuki Black
Appearance :
images (1).jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki walked along the basement of the mall listening to her music from her phone. She hummed along looking around. She toke her ear buds out her ears and put them into the pocket of her jacket she looked at her phone checking the time " I should be going home." she said to her self as she turned around heading for the doors that would lead her to the main floor of the mall. Once she got up the stairs she yawned. She proceed to the exited when she noticed the people being held hostage. She looked around and hide behind a large sign that said 70 % off . She breathed slowly not wanitng to be caught.

Josh walked over to Anarchy and stared at her. "What was that look for?!" He grabbed her by her arm. "You could easily become a hostage if I wanted you to,so don't mess with me!"

Zora looked over at Jae. "Yeah. I'm alright." She whispered to her, "But that one thieve just said something very strange to me. He said he was being forced to do this. What do you think that means?" She asked her.

Jae raised an eyebrow. "Really?...huh...I don't know.." she said quietly, sighing. "We should..ask him..maybe? He only has a knife..."

Zora nodded. "You're right. Maybe if we get a chance to get close to him?" She said.

(ooc: I think I am going to add a boss in later.)

The Boss:
Name: Cole Age: 21 looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com...loves_anime/Anime/___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cole was walking around the mall, he knew there had to be other people hiding. Fe stopped at a couple of girls, grabbed them and was pulling them to where the others were. "Do you really think we wouldn't see you?"

(ooc: I wanted to bring you other guys into the story more. So you would be stuck trying to figure out what to say.)

Alice had still been hiding, deciding that she had to help and tying up the thieves would be the only way. As she was about to get up and go do it, she was suddenly grabbed by an older guy, still holding onto her bag of bandages tightly as she struggled. "L-Let go.." Alice said, scared as she looked at the other girls who had been grabbed too.

Josh helped Cole gather up the people that wear hiding. "What idiots. Trying to hide. Empty your pockets and place your things on the counter!" Josh demanded to the other people.

Cole walked in with the other girls. He suddenly moved his eyes to Zora. Zora looked away from Jae and up to Cole. Her eyes got big, "What...What are you doing here?" She said. Cole smirked, "Having some fun, Zora." He said, apparently he knew her.

(ooc: I am putting a twist in, I feel like we need some interesting drama going on. :)

(OOC: That's a good idea!)

Josh gathered up Zora's things and took them to the back,tossing them into a bucket and walked back to the front. "You will probably not get your things back. To much of a risk!"

Alice saw as they had been taken to where other girls were at, hearing the other guy demand them to empty their pockets and place their things on the counter. Her cell phone was still in her pocket but she didn't plan on taking it out. Then Alice had heard the older guy and one girl talk, shocked as it seemed like the two knew each other. She thought about what to do now, remembering her bandages, thinking that she could use them to distract and tie up the boys. So Alice had then started taking out the rolls of bandage, throwing them at the two guys. While they were distracted with that, she took a roll and went up to the younger guy, going to wrap his legs together with the bandage.

Ivory looked up when she saw a few of the people enter the store and she shrunk into her corner, shivering a bit as she held her phone tightly in her pocket and her purse against her chest. She watched from behind a few chairs as people were rounded up and moved into the main area, keeping her breaths light so that she wouldn't be noticed. She shakily pulled her phone from her pocket, quickly typing at the keys to send a message to one of her friends about the situation. She couldn't risk a call.

Zora watched Josh take her things away then looked back at Cole. "This is what you call fun." She yelled at him.

"Of course. You of all people should know that Zora." He walked up to her and bent down. He raised up his hand and put his fingers on her chin. He lifted her head up and got very close to her.

Zora tried to pull away but couldn't, she still didn't want to look at him so she moved her eyes away. It was then that she saw Alice trying to attack the guys. She then quickly looked over at Josh. If he didn't really want to do any of this maybe he would help the girl.

"Don't look away from me Zora. Why are you looking away from me?" Cole said as he turn to see who she was looking at.

Unexpectingly Alexandrea was pulled back from behind up against a hard. "Owe, watch it!" She yelped as her hair was pulled roughly. "And I wasn't hiding!" She added. She was just trying to come up with a way out. She tried twisting her head around to see who was so rudely dragging her backwards. Only to realize it caused herself more pain in doing so. Instead, she quit fighting for a moment, knowing it wasn't doing any good. "I can walk myself." She huffed, glaring at him once he let her go. Another guy demended everyone to give up their belongings. Though she had no intention of following orders. Being the stubborn girl she was, she just pulled her bag closer to her, holding a tighter grip on it. "No way in hell were they getting it." Alexandrea muttered under her breath, taking a step back away from them.

Jae looked around at the sudden gathering of thieves. She stepped back as Zora noticed one, her eyes narrowing.
Anarchy heard Cole's voice and smiled, starting back with a girl in her arms. The girl was little and she set her down, another hostage.
Alex followed behind, smirking evilly.
Jae stood behind Zora, glaring at Anarchy and Alex.
The little girl cowered in the shadows.

Yuki was pulled by Cole she sighed as she got caught. Once she got to where the other people are she looked around then at the guy who demanded her to empty her pockets she laughed then rolled her eyes " Why don't you empty out your pockets ? " she said with a little tease in her voice. She pushed her hair behind her ear as she looked at the other girls who where brought with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole pulled himself away from Zora. "The others should be filling the bags with items. They will go in the vans. All we have to do is watch these hostages." He said to his fellow thieves. He grabbed onto Alice before she could get the bandages around anyone. "No." He said to her and pulled her back over to the wall. "Stay like a good puppy now." He turned away from her. "Your all quite gorgeous but don't know how to listen. You're going to get yourselves hurt."

Zora watched them, letting Jae stay behind her. "I can't believe you would do this." She said.

"Ha! Really?" Cole said. He grabbed a chair and faced the hostages. He sat down.

Alexandrea flicked her gaze toward the guy who sat facing them all at his comment. "Sorry we don't bend to your will, ass." Alexandrea replied sarcastically. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes down at him. "I'm leaving." She announced bluntly, directing the statement at who seemed to be in charge of this joke of a robbery, Cole. The thought that she was being an idiot barely registered in her mind. But already having voice her intention to walk out was out. Of course, if they seemed more dangerous she may have kept her mouth shut and not even try anything stupid. She would have took this more serious if it wasn't so funny. They were the ones to blame for not seening menacing enough to make their hostages follow orders and what not.

She shook her head and started for the doors, tired of this non-sense. Besides she had other more important things to do.

Cole pulled out a gun and shot it at the door Alexandrea was walking towards. "Oh no you don't" He said. "I said if you don't listen you're going to get hurt."

Zora jumped at the sound of the gun, he had a gun...was he really planning on shooting someone with it. She thought and looked over at him.

Ivory jumped a bit when she heard a gunshot and she quickly typed even faster into her phone, pressing herself against her corner hiding spot. She hit send, waiting for it to show it had sent, though she blinked a bit when her bars were shown to be low instead. She flinched to herself and grumbled a bit, putting her phone into her pocket and feeling her bag lightly as she mumbled to herself. "I'll try my laptop when there aren't so many... raiders."

Status
Not open for further replies.