Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae bit her lip in thought, ignoring Cole's comment. "Yeah..if we all work together..." her brows furrowed in thought, her gaze intensely on the ground, but it was in thought.

Zora made a sigh. "I know what your thinking. It's not turning out so well for us right now."

Jae leaned back, laying on the floor and staring at the lights. "Yeah..it's not.." I wonder if the lights will go out... she thought, an idea forming. but how...

Zora looked at Jae. "What is it? Do you have an idea?" She asked.

Jae looked at Zora, her eyes screaming yes, but she didn't want Cole to know. "No..I don't...not yet." she sighed, fake.

Zora made a smile, she could see it in her eyes. She knew she could say it out loud though.

Cole watched them from the corner of his eyes.

Jae tried to look disappointed and started to sit up, using her arm to support her was a mistake. She winced, barely able to sit forwards before she fell. "oops.." she mumbled, rubbing her bandaged arm gently with a sigh before looking around. "Yeah..maybe.." she muttered to herself curiously.

Zora grabbed her. "Be careful. Don't forget about your arm." She said to her.

Jae nodded, wincing slightly and sighing. "Not used to being injured there." she sighed, giggling slightly, though it was a tired, hollow laugh. "I'm used to an ankle or wrist sprain." she rolled her shoulder gently and sighed. "Yeah.."

"What did you do to get sprains?" She asked trying to distract her from the pain. Even Zora needed that considering her arm hurt as well from being stabbed.

"Rock climbing and martial arts." she said with a smirk. "Black belt and twice competition winner."

"Wow. That's so cool." She said. "I don't do anything remotely interesting." She gave her a big smile.

Jae raised an eyebrow. "No hidden talents? there has to be something."

Zora shook her head. "Nope, I don't have any." She said.

charging the two people on the stairs vicotor brings the bat down hard on the knees of the fisrt person then goes for the next on with his baseball bat screaming "to hell with you !" he rushes
down to the band of peole picking out which ones are armed and swiping at them with the bat making sure to aim for the head or knees.

Alex fell to the ground, screaming in pain.
Anarchy, seeing the moment Alex was hit, jumped over the rail to the second escalator, ducking to avoid getting hit but pretending she did, a false yelp escaping. She then sneaked to the top of the stairs while he ran rampage down stairs. "You okay?" she asked Alex, pulling him up with an arm under his shoulders.
Alex leaned heavily against her. "I think he shattered my kneeess.." Alex whined.
"Stop being a baby." Anarchy said, brushing his hair back and helping him down the stairs.
Jae was about to speak when some man with a baseball bat started hitting the thieves. "Now.." she whispered to Zora, standing up suddenly.

grabbing a gun from the floor Victor falls back towards the doors of the shop to make an exit with the fleeing hostages. he throws the baseball away as he runs reading to reach for his mobile phone to call for the police.

Zora got up and began to run for the door, following Jae. It wasn't long until Cole was up though. He grabbed her by her good arm and brought her to him; pulling her to his chest. He pulled out his gun again and pointed it at her head. She screamed out as this was happening. "You think your going to just get out that easily." Cole said back to them.

" wow " she said seeing no one brought Victor back " maybe's hes hiding good"

Victor hides behind a pillar and notices a wisp of smoke coming from the games store "dam it this couldn't get any worse".
Victor knew now the only two things he could do was to smash the break the glass protecting the fire alarm and trigger it and ring 911 immanently. Victor smashes the cover of the alarm and Pulls out his phone as he Yells out "Everyone Get out there's a fire!". Victor dials 911 and a voice on the other side answer "911 what is your emergency". Victor replies "hello operator i need a fire brigade and police to come to the Mace field Mall there is a fire on the second floor and thief's with hostages on the Ground floor." there was a sound of tapping on a key board and then the operator replies "please could you state your name" victor hastily replies my name is Victor " the same silence then tapping carries on then the operator says " The Brigade and Police will arrive shortly. Victor are you in a safe place ?" Victor Quickly replies " im in the building on the ground floor " the operator asks " how many are their of you in the building?" Victor pauses then replies " there are roughly at more than 3 i think i cant be to sure" the operator replies "Victor try and get out of the building and encourage people to get out.." Victor Quickly interrupts " i also need an ambulance as i have seen that there is an injured hostage in the building" the operator taps on the keys of the keyboard again then says " ok victor we are sending a ambulance to the mall as well" . "thank you" replies Victor as he breaks open the doors and runs out side drenched by the sprinklers now spraying water through out the mall. Victor hears sirens in the distance.. "their coming" he thought to him self as the smoke rises through the roof of the mall in to the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.