Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor does slips away ones yuki's back was turned as he swore on of the armed people were looking towards them. as Victor passes the lifts he presses the button and sends an empty lift up to the 3rd floor and contiunes up a back stair case to the second floor where he hides in the games store.

Yuki sits back where she was knowing that they haven't notice she was gone she sighed knowing Victor will do something to get him caught.

noticing the game of skyrim still on the screen victor couldnt help but feel like seeing if the last player had defeated graybeard and got fus ro dah. he presses he key for fus ro da and it echos out the speakers full blast whilst an npc flys though the air on screen, but victor wasnt playing any more he was looking around again for another hiding place again. " me and temptations dont go well" victor mutters as he runs away from the games store.

Cole heard a noise. He lifted his body up more, at some time he had realized a bit. Unfortunately not now. "What was that?" He said. "Great don't tell me there's someone else hiding." He said with a sigh. He looked at his fellow thieves. "Would one of you mind checking that out?"

Zora looked up as she heard the noise. There must be someone else out there. She thought to herself, why didn't that person just leave or stay away from everything?

Grabbing a baseball bat from the jb sports shop setting off security gate alarms Victor skidded round the 2nd floor and hid next to a pillar and a bench his heart beat loud in his head and his chest throbbing.

Yuki sighed knowing it was Victor. "Damn it i told him to stay quiet " she said to her self quietly

"this wasnt to plan i should of stayed where Yuki told me to say but then i would of had more of a chance of not geting caught" victor thought to him self

Anarchy smirked. "I'll go." she said, giggling happily as she sprinted off to find the culprit.
Alex, when finished with Zora, knelt by Jae, glaring at her, but tending to her as well.
Jae winced in pain as he helped her, quite recklessly would be good.
Alex pushed her over towards Zora.
Jae sat down, glaring at Cole.
Alex went after Anarchy.

hearing the voice of a person victor readies the bat in his hands crouched by the wall of the stopped escalators waiting to strike he knew that he should go for the knee caps or rists preferable take out the armed persons gun.

Zora put her not injured arm on Jae's shoulder. "I know your arms not but overall are you okay." She said hiding her own pain. She glanced at Cole.

"What? Don't look at me like that girl. I wasn't the one who hit you with a pole. It's your fault in the first place." He said with a smile.

Anarchy stopped two steps from the top, looking around. "Hmm..Hello?" She asked, pulling out her knife and taking another step forwards. "I know you're there.."

Alex started up behind her, sliding past her up onto the top step and starting forwards.

Jae still glared at Cole. "Yeah Zora..I'm okay..you?"

"I'll be fine." She said she gave Jae a smile.

Cole began to chuckle. "You think I am scared of that." He said to Jae. "Zora why don't you keep your new best friend in check and get her to stop making me want to hurt her."

Zora herself began to glare at Cole. "You can't tell me or Jae what to do!" She said to him.

"Oh really?" He then said and got up off of the chair and began walking to them. "Then you can't tell me what to do either."

Jae stood, stepping in front of Zora. She'd been in martial arts for 3 years and won 2 rock climbing competitions...yet she looked like nothing. "You better stand back, sir." she growled, still glaring at him. "And if your gonna threaten us, make it fair. No guns." her head tilted slightly to hear his answer.

Cole made a sigh. "I wasn't planning on hurts you or Zora." He said and decided to sit back down. He didn't feel like fighting. "All I wanted to do was get a kiss from her."

Surprise and angry went over Zora's face. "Like I would let you." She said, practically yelling at him.

"Didn't we just have a conversation about not telling people what to do." He said with a smile.

Jae still stood in front of Zora. "Then even then I won't let you go near her.." she crossed her arms, but sat down not that Cole sat down. She glanced at her, sighing a little. Her eyes shined with protection and caring. The girl felt like a sister to her..despite the fact they only met minutes ago.

Zora turned away from Cole, her eyes fell on Jae. "He's such a jerk." She said.

Cole heard but said nothing. He just made a little smile at the girls and chuckled under his breath.

Jae nodded. "Very much so." She uncrossed her arms, but was ready to jump at a moment's notice. "Half the thieves here are...but he's the ring leader, takes the cake by far."

Zora gave her a nod. "I just don't know what to do about this. If we do anymore we will get hurt again." She said to her.

Jae sighed. "Yeah..there's got to be another way.." the words where a barely mumbled whisper as not to be overheard. She fumbled with her hands, thinking, her nerves twitching, telling her to do something..but what that something was, she didn't know.

Cole watch the hostages with a smile. "Don't think of doing anything stupid now."

"I don't know." Zora answered. "Maybe if we all work together or something. But we have to worry about their weapons."

Status
Not open for further replies.