Horizon: The Tribulations of Squad 6141 (OoC and Sign-ups Looking for 1-2 more players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3fJ3i66.gif

Hi hi

Alright cool. I'll try to have a character sheet up some time tomorrow.

@Reanimator Spuds Sorry I'm tied up with a bunch of other RP's. I might look in later if I have time and you got a spot. And a side note...actually I'll PM you for that topic.

Name
Gideon Love
Appearance:
Gideon has coffee brown skin marred with multiple scars, most notably one arcing from his collar bone, up his neck, and to his jaw. He has chocolate colored eyes, white teeth, and a nose twisted slightly to the side thanks to being broken a few times too many. He has short black hair that he keeps neatly cut. He is short, around 5'8, but is quite muscular thanks to his tireless workout regime. He wears a black aviator's jacket, a white shirt, and black jeans. He also is equipped with black combat boots, and usually has a small knife strapped to the underside of his right arm and one stuck in his left boot. He has a small gold earring in his right ear, and tends to have a pack of cigarettes sticking out of the left arm pocket of his aviator jacket.
Personality:(How your character acts)
Gideon is mature for his age. He is a focused and determined individual who cares little about himself. He's very set in his ways and mannerisms, and despises change. He has a dry sense of humor and a cynical view of the world. Once he makes a commitment or decision, he sticks by it until the end. He is loyal to a fault and at the same time not very trusting of others initially. He may seem quiet or even stupid, but it's because he's always thinking, always calculating his next move and the moves of others. He doesn't really open up to others, preferring to keep his emotions to himself and save the drama for his deceased mama.
History:
Gideon was raised on the run. His mother and father were always moving about, always paranoid about the next demon attack or the next resource crisis. Thus Gideon was raised early on to be self-sufficient and to rely on his own capabilities in order to bail him out of tough situations. Gideon lived on the road always training and learning up until he was twelve. That was the day a monstrous, smoking red demon emerged from the darkness surrounding the family's camp and attacked without warning. Gideon's parents sacrificed themselves to save their child, giving him the chance to flee. He has never forgotten their sacrifice, and has vowed to ensure that it was a meaningful one. He spent the next six years of his life training ceaselessly, eventually attracting the attention of a little beast named Raiku who began following him around, stating that he was sick of all the arrogant demons invading the human world and he thought it was about time someone like Gideon put them in their place. When Gideon turned sixteen, he joined the Horizon Academy in hopes that he would be able to join up with others who wanted to defeat the demonic threat as well. And so he's been there for two years, still training, still seething over his parents' deaths, and still eager to fight.
Weapon Specialty:
Revolvers
Weapons:(One enchanted and several unenchanted if you wish)
One enchanted revolver which fires bullets which upon striking an opponent causes it to heat up to almost five hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Anything it strikes heats up to this temperature, however it only works during the day. His other revolver is regular. He has multiple knives hidden all over his body, and he also has a hunting rifle strapped to his back. Just in case. But Gideon prefers to get up close and personal with his targets.
Daemons:
upload_2017-10-11_16-30-40.jpeg

Raiku is a dark, wicked beast that feeds off of the sorrow and pain of others. He accompanies Gideon because he loves the pain of his fellow demons above all else, and relishes the fall of the prideful beasts as they are ripped asunder by mortals. He is a shadow demon, a sneaky beast that deals in subtleties and intricacies. He is a useful companion to have, but he constantly tempts Gideon to kill. He stands at around six feet tall and tends to keep to the shadows. No one can see them unless Raiku allows them to do so.
Skills:(Humans are allowed two skills. These are based off their daemon's powers.)
Gideon can blend in perfectly with the shadows, becoming nearly invisible when doing so. He can still be injured, touched, and heard, however.

Gideon can also mimic other's voices nearly perfectly if he's heard them before, allowing him to fool others and set traps for potential prey.

Misc.
Gideon smokes Marlboro Red cigarettes.
Most of the clothes he wears were his dad's.
He got the scar on his face from his first encounter with Raiku.

Well Sanctus has been MIA for over a week now

I'm still searching for one more player.

@Verite @Jack Robinson If there is not a third player by next week, if you're still interested we might just start

I can work with that, sure

If you guys know anyone who is looking to play feel free to invite them

You know, I feel like this might have been DOA. Things are getting busier than I expected, and it doesn't help that I am a lazy student. I'd love to do this, but I think now might not be a good time. Sorry to get your hopes up. But it's better to prevent sudden drop off now than later

Status
Not open for further replies.