Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another amazing Theme.

Reactions: Minx
AAAAAAAAAAAAY, Broken Serenity has arrived!

Im not sure if I want to post again.... What can I post about though.. I just got done writing a two page long Warhammer 40k 'Why' thingy. I need to write more.. I dont want to move onto the Horus Heresy as it will take me ages.

Sorry haven't posted yet as my first char. Id like to finish my secondchar and see if he will be accepred.

P.S Wait for me Elise my love! xD

L-love? Of course I'll wait. Sorry if I did end up rushing things a bit.

Name: Blake Dias
Year: 4th year being here
Appearance:
smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002_zps8901e31a.jpg

Personality: Blake has been known to be disruptive and quite loud. He can easily find the humor in any situation and finds all of his creations to be magnificent, and loves to gloat about it. He doesn't really make friends, and never have the years he resided at horizon. Though when on missions he talks to others like he knows them. He is known to take down large amounts of enemies, but is not known to make good decisions in the heat of the battle, making him not the best of leaders.

History: Blake lived his whole life on the floating rock they call horizon, he lived with his father for most of his life. The two weren't the usual angels that you would meet, to rely on powers to get through life seemed ignorant to his father, and for Blake, well that thought process rubbed off on him. The both were well known engineers, his father created simple things and sold them to who ever would find it useful. weapons, nothing crazy but they would surely purify those demons and send them back to the hell hole they came from.

Blake on the other hand, was fascinated by the thought of fighting demons, but his body was made to fight. well not at that moment in time. So he took the knowledge he had of creating gadgets and such, with the funding from his dad. He thought he could create another body that could fight for him. A robot, at first he had things working for him. But after a good day of testing the skeleton of the robot...it basically blew up... unfortunately, that explosion was a set back. Thanks to the force of the blast, his lower spinal disks were dislocated, paralyzing both his legs. BUT WHY GET DOWN OVER THAT. In the rubble, and the mess his father got back what was left of the bot. Just a skeleton, but the design inspired Blake to create something more. Something that would put him in the heat of the battle. Making him the badass, why not make a suit that would guide his body, increase his ability to overcome obstacles. And fix his new disability. the suit would basically connect to his body, can be worn over and clothing. Metal frames would extend all over his body. sure, it wont provide protection, but it will allow him to move freely and much better in his current state. The suit would be a necessity, And it would be his own EXO skeleton...

The idea sparked at the age of twelve. Yes he was a genius at a young age with robotics. all this knowledge came from his father, and the books he had provided of ideas that humans had to fight these demons in the past. It didn't take long to create this exo skeleton suit, with the scrap and the remaining parts from the robot it was pretty easy. Though some testing had to be done, at first it almost broke his legs, the suit didn't read his nerve commands correctly, due to the fact it all connects to his spine (a painful process at first) but eventually it did. after some tinkering of course, the suit fit like a glove. at 14, he was a prodigy in the making.

The suit could itself could easily allow himself to have some incredible strength. something he could never have with his lithe body and fragile body. with that his father sent him to horizon, it was weird the first year, and as he grew his suit needed to change, to fit his body. but with the training he received at horizon. he could do things he never thought he could, and the suit just made those things even better. But with that technology, everyone thought him to be just a little strange, always giving him looks, even his dorm mate thinking he was a outcast, always drawing up blueprints and fixing and tinkering with his suit. and always wearing it while on campus to walk. second year, he needed to have a weapon, his fists weren't going to cut it. Next came the heated sword, supplies mailed from his dad.

with the suit, he could hold the blade with one hand if needed, and the gun he father gave him, he could hold in the other. And with his training, he was coming along in his classes, not being the best fighter, but surely not the worst. sure after a couple missions he had to repair the exo, but that's the price power costs right? And with the spare parts, he made the suit to have propulsion system, in the spinal part. nothing to make him fly, but enough to give his jump some new height, and he can maneuver and dodge and strafe while on the ground for quick attacks.

now being his fourth year, he was ready for the new missions, and he was ready to create new inventions for all the students to marvel at.

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Screenshots-13-626x1024.jpg CODguyrotatefull.jpg
the padding underneath the suit and the helmet, is just for show, the metal parts is the Exo itself. can be worn over any piece of clothing....as long as its not a turtle shell
Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-7.jpg

Weapon Specialty: katana
Weapons:
TrKNCWJ.png
One press of the trigger on this sword, and it heats up, allowing Blake to cut through metal if needed, but if held to long, it can melt or burn himself. still hasn't figure that bug out yet.
BJOSx.png

Skills: -telekinesis (Blake rarely uses this, unless its to pass parts to him when he's to lazy to move)
-flame manipulation (at desperate times, Blake can conjure up flames and burn others around him, but he doesn't prefer to use it)

Miscellaneous:
mk_7__s__concept_by_dutch02-d6uzgn2.jpg

okay here is the final product...sorry family had me booked all day... yay holidays -_-​

I like the idea of the skeletal Exo-Suit but the only reason Monica has something larger is due to the Demon Lord being that armor suit. Remember that humanity is only as advanced basically as we are today. Originally Possum was going to turn my CS down until we discussed it and fixed on the demonic armor aspect. Also, if you do go with the Exo-Suit... remember you need a power source and probably the only one who would have a clue on how to go about that would be Gadget.

I like the idea of the skeletal Exo-Suit but the only reason Monica has something larger is due to the Demon Lord being that armor suit. Remember that humanity is only as advanced basically as we are today. Originally Possum was going to turn my CS down until we discussed it and fixed on the demonic armor aspect. Also, if you do go with the Exo-Suit... remember you need a power source and probably the only one who would have a clue on how to go about that would be Gadget.
Don't worry, I have all these specs down. The original CS was different from this, me and possum had disscused this already.

I look forward to the skeletal exotic suit.

Reactions: Minx
After this mission Monica was going to upgrade her powered mech suit. I'll post the picture. It won't be one of the three now shown.

Name: Tempest

Year: 0

Appearance: Tempest resembles a very fit young man in his prime. The only differences are his silver hair, eyes one scarlet and one golden--one which bears a slit like a crocodiles and most provocatively his black/scarlet feathered wing and a golden hue secondary wing. he has six wings in totall; three red, three gold. These wings configure runes, powerful runes. which is partly why the council is so reluctant to have him even join in with the students full time. He is every bit the angels that most humans believe in; a perfect form give wings of grace. He also bears two, upright horns

Angelic Form;

Tainted Blood Form:

art-wallpaper-iphone-30.jpg

Tainted Blood Form 2:

demon-wallpaper-5.jpg

Personality: Perhaps the best way to describe Tempest is like a painting; so many simple strokes making a much grander picture. While his appearance may frighten, his words and indeed his actions are anything but evil. He cares for life, he cherishes it. Even when transformed, he only does so to protect. Its true he is part evil. Yet, humans can be cruel, conniving; they can lie, cheat, steal and take life with their own greed at heart. Tempest takes care of the sick, he treads the path of persecution, with uncertainty to be sure--but he does so because he's the only on that can or will.

History: Born to a higher angel, a demon long thought dead, made its way into the pregnant angels body due to the weakening of her powers due to her pregnancy. When she died after giving birth it was a shock to look upon a child that was both angel and demon. Undecided what to do, he was locked away and kept from learning his powers by having arrays placed around his cell so that he could summon his powers.

Weapon Specialty:

Archmagi (Powerful forms of magic, yet to be learned.) Archmagi is an ancient magic, one before the regular use of magic came in to acceptance. While this form is more powerful due to it being unrestrained by incantations, its has a higher chance of backfiring--in that the caster gets caught up in the spell along with the targets.

-Tainted Blood (His demon half takes over; In this state he is vastly more powerful physically; strength and stamina supersede even less angels and approach archangel levels. However it takes a lot out of him. The longer he is in this form the longer he will have to rest afterwards. Prolonged exposure to the Tainted Blood the higher chance of madness in which he can o longer discern friend from foe.

Weapons:Once his wings achieve a critical state (Red) The produce a concentrated array of runes; These runes can have many uses. Some project raw energy that super heats until it burns through--unless counter rune arrays are in place. His claws are able to rend simple materials such as steel or iron, and event some magic weapons. Adamant Steel is one such material he can't claw through.

Skills: Superior speed, superior strength, can turn his wings into lades and feathers into serrated projectiles . Each weapon he touches charges with raw holy energy, a devastating force to the likes of demons. His blood heals allies.

Last edited:
Name: Tempest

Year: 0

Appearance: Tempest resembles a very fit young man in his prime. The only differences are his silver hair, eyes one scarlet and one golden--one which bears a slit like a crocodiles and most provocatively his black/scarlet feathered wing and a golden hue secondary wing. he has six wings in totall; three red, three gold. These wings configure runes, powerful runes. which is partly why the council is so reluctant to have him even join in with the students full time. He is every bit the angels that most humans believe in; a perfect form give wings of grace. He also bears two, upright horns

Angelic Form;

Tainted Blood Form:

art-wallpaper-iphone-30.jpg

Tainted Blood Form 2:

demon-wallpaper-5.jpg

Personality: Perhaps the best way to describe Tempest is like a painting; so many simple strokes making a much grander picture. While his appearance may frighten, his words and indeed his actions are anything but evil. He cares for life, he cherishes it. Even when transformed, he only does so to protect. Its true he is part evil. Yet, humans can be cruel, conniving; they can lie, cheat, steal and take life with their own greed at heart. Tempest takes care of the sick, he treads the path of persecution, with uncertainty to be sure--but he does so because he's the only on that can or will.

History: Born to a higher angel, a demon long thought dead, made its way into the pregnant angels body due to the weakening of her powers due to her pregnancy. When she died after giving birth it was a shock to look upon a child that was both angel and demon. Undecided what to do, he was locked away and kept from learning his powers by having arrays placed around his cell so that he could summon his powers.

Weapon Specialty:

Archmagi (Powerful forms of magic, yet to be learned.) Archmagi is an ancient magic, one before the regular use of magic came in to acceptance. While this form is more powerful due to it being unrestrained by incantations, its has a higher chance of backfiring--in that the caster gets caught up in the spell along with the targets.

-Tainted Blood (His demon half takes over; In this state he is vastly more powerful physically; strength and stamina supersede even less angels and approach archangel levels. However it takes a lot out of him. The longer he is in this form the longer he will have to rest afterwards. Prolonged exposure to the Tainted Blood the higher chance of madness in which he can o longer discern friend from foe.

Weapons:Once his wings achieve a critical state (Red) The produce a concentrated array of runes; These runes can have many uses. Some project raw energy that super heats until it burns through--unless counter rune arrays are in place. His claws are able to rend simple materials such as steel or iron, and event some magic weapons. Adamant Steel is one such material he can't claw through.

Skills: Superior speed, superior strength, has a strong affinity for swords. Each weapon he touches charges with raw holy energy, a devastating force to the likes of demons. His blood heals allies.
what..........is.............that? is that a villain lol

@St O'possum yeah... I forgot to watch the IC thread so all this time I thought nobody was posting. Then I went to check and I was like OMG SO MUCH HAPPENED! So I had to slide my character on in there. I hope I didn't miss too much though. Also I saw you have battle themes up, are we picking our own and is it too late to pick one b/c

{ Boom }

no its not too late, but all of youtube seems like a rather hefty battle theme XD

it works. I shall add it now!... or sometime relatively soon

I updated Monica's Suit type. I will have Zek transform into it during combat if they get swarmed which they most likely will as they will act as the juggernaut/Tank of the group.

When I write the post when it happens... I feel this is fitting.

Or This

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted a response yet guys! Christmas ya know, but I'll try to post as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.