Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm colored blind so I might have mistook it as being purple. I guess I'll also change up my post to make it fit. Thanks!
I'm sorry. ;-; I didn't mean to sound like a prick or something

Nah, you didn't sound like a prick because you didn't know. I should have also told that I'm colored blind as well.

@St Opossum
ah, i'm still awaiting your angel character's response. In three more posts if none is made i'll just have rolan move onto another area.
Woopsie, sorry I got a little flooded IRL and i missed that one. I'll get on it

Naw. I was just picking. The Survivor gives the idea that he can beat the odds. Or...has some bad ass sword skill. :thumbsup:
good, cause i was rather fond of it actually XD

I'm going to move the RP ahead. in my next post. I will be picking out four characters including Yosuke. These will be the characters leading the first mission. I shall also message those playing these characters and give them some info on what is going to happen in these things. My post will be up shortly

Reactions: PandaChu
Also:

@St O'possum could you give the of Survivor to my second char?

I thank you for selecting Bruce as leader of a mission. I also now noticed that my character is the only one with a beard... anime must have something against beards.

I thank you for selecting Bruce as leader of a mission. I also now noticed that my character is the only one with a beard... anime must have something against beards.
considering I have a nice and full one i also take offense to that

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
I just looked up the reason why anime men don't have beards. In truth it appears that men in anime do sport beards, but are usually the bad guys or are older than the cast. I also learned that due to physical traits Asian men can't fully grow beards. The last part is likely an exaggeration though, but still.

giphy.gif

I am currently doing the beginning of Shin Megami Tensei 4, but Its a jrpg. I've been playing for 30 minutes at least and still cant view the demon Compendium

So we have officially moved ahead in the RP. It has been two week in the rp. I would encourage you to PM anyone about what those characters did with each other(if anything) over the two weeks. Though it is not required. Feel free to finish up any unresolved conversations first as well, just make sure to move ahead with the time skip.

I'm guessing we're allowed armor for missions so I suppose I should throw my own armor up there, but I want to check first.

Monica has armor because that is her demons form and her weapon. Also, how should we post? Do we post walking through the portal or at the mission point.

Walking through the portal. I shall continue on with the mission once I feel it has been long enough, likely using Yosuke and Claire to do so

I forgot to say this before but I added more to Luseia's skills and another weapon~

@St O'possum

I don't see the play button--where is the story line?

Status
Not open for further replies.