Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 1: Are you still accepting characters?

Question 2: Can I create a human who DOES NOT use demons?

images

Reactions: RaineSensei
Question! I've tried to follow along--but I'm still not sure where I should start at. I tried to jump in, but then I became aware I was on a sqquad and they were already out. So I'll have to edit accordingly. Any suggestions?

Just follow broken serenity's example

That happened a while ago to me, too.

Here we go. Theme music:

Last edited:
Just a friendly advice, you might want to ask for the ad to be removed if you're no longer accepting, gives people (like me) the wrong idea.
(Especially a cool, .gif ad.)

@Nocturnia
Dont be so hasty there. We might have a spot for you yet.(go ahead and make a cs, preferably an angel)

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOLLCAAAAALL!

I'm here and waiting for my team to post.

I'm still around and waiting a bit to see what else happens next on my side, as well. I could keep up my little conversation as far as plans go, though.

Hm, very well then.
Under "Weapon specialty", do you mean a single weapon or a weapon group.

Hm, very well then.
Under "Weapon specialty", do you mean a single weapon or a weapon group.
yes weapon group specifically

Now if anyone who does not respond by next tuesday will be considered MIA and we will move on with the current event with them as NPC's. If they do not return by saturday their character will either be forgotten, or permanently made an NPC.

Also, I presume that angels did have a small dedicated force before the appearance of demons, and that said forces were deployed to Earth first, with presumably high casualty rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.