Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi

IC
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/horizon-demon-hunter-academy-ic.89522/

This RP is Accepting Characters Again

T1a8Da2.jpg

In the year 2021, the Earth was on the brink of war. The Russians and United States had gone to war after the assassination of the newly elected president. There was no real evidence that Russia was the behind this unforeseen event. However, the people wanted retribution. After threats against the US, Russia was the top suspect. Soon both began preparing for war. All other countries begged and pleaded them not to, yet they did not stop. War broke out and neither side was going anywhere. During this time of turmoil, the US Secretary of Defenses managed to obtain popularity among citizens, and soon seized control. However, he was truly a wicked man. He had no remorse. He launched several nuclear missiles on Russia. Russia fell in a matter of weeks... The other nations were outraged by this use of WMDs. They declared war on the US. Thus World War III had begun. The war had only raged for two years, before the unexpected happened. Hveravellir, a volcano in Iceland that has lied dormant since 950, erupted violently. The area surrounding it was covered in lava. Arising from the lava, and descending from the ash, an obsidian, and brimstone door took form. Though it was black, one could see hints of red in its glassy frame. It opened, and as if the floodgates had been released, demons spewed forth. Upon seeing this awful spectacle, the Divine Counsel quickly met, and began debating the correct course of actions. By the time they had finished deciding, much of humanity had been decimated. They built Horizon, a floating city just below the Heavens, as a safe place for Humans. It is now the year 2163, and little ground has been gained.

• Congratulations! You have been accepted to the prestigious Horizon Academy, where you will work along side other Angels and even Humans in your quest to slay the demons that plague the once beautiful Earth. Here you will be taught how to invoke your powers and use them in combat. Various weapons classes are taught as well, so you may choose the weapon that best suits you.

As an Angel, you will be placed into Class Aether, along with all other Angels who will be attending. You will be competing with Class Gaia, the Human Class, in the number of successful mission. The winning class receives an updated common room. However, Sabotaging another class is forbidden. Though you are rivals, you all have the same goal: Ridding the demons from the realm.

Rules must be followed at all times. They are in place or your own safety. A list of rules has been placed along with this message. Please review them carefully.

Rules
    -Uniforms must be worn through the entirety of the school day
    -No unsupervised Duels
    -Do not Sabotage any mission for any reason
    -If a mission is too difficult abort immediately and inform the Head of House

-As an Angel, you mustn't forge a pact with a demon under any circumstances. The consequences would be devastating.

For the sake of cleansing the world I thank you,
    -Head of House Aether, Samuel

Anyway this will be an Academy Action roleplay, which will obviously have romance at your own discretion. Enough of this though, lets get to the fun part. CS TIME!

Angels and Humans can indeed fall in love, have children together, yada yada, yada. However there are no Half Angels. Anglicism is treated similar to recessive trait passed down from the parents. That means that it is possible for two Humans to have an Angel child, if they both have one of the recessive genes.

• Name:
    Year:(How many years have they been at the academy? 1-5)
    Appearance(Pics or Wall of text or both. Anime pics highly prefered)

Personality:(A few descriptive words or an entire explanation is fine)

History:(At least two good sized paragraphs)

Weapon Specialty: (ONE weapon of your choice)

Weapons:(Go crazy. This means weapons can be super mechanical, or even magical)

Demons:(What demons do you have?)
    Maximum
    1st year-2
    2nd year-3
    3rd year-3
    4th year-4
    5th year-5
    (Please add an appearance, name, and a few abilities for each demon)
    Skills:(What powers does you Character have. Must be related to a demon they have. Max is 6)

Miscellaneous:(Nibelsnarfs!)

• Name:
    Year:(How many years have they been at the academy? 1-5)
    Appearance(Pics or Wall of text or both. Anime pics highly prefered)

Personality:(A few descriptive words or an entire explanation is fine)

History:(At least two good sized paragraphs)

Weapon Specialty: (ONE weapon of your choice)
    Weapons:(Go crazy)

Skills:(What powers does you Character have. More than humans. Be as creative as you wish, and make lots.)

Miscellaneous:(Persona!)

There are spots for Villains(Humans, Demons, Fallen Angels, etc.) However they are limited. If you wish to apply, contact me through PM

Since the skills and demon sections may take a while. I will accept CS's that have everything other than skills and demons filled out. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Places in the World

• Earth is the home of the Humans. Well now only some parts are home to the Humans. These parts are considered safe zones, however demons infiltrating and attacking these safe zones, though rare, are not unheard of. Some have started to move back to these safe zones. The Safe Zones are as follows:

• darkcityborders.jpg

The largest residing South American Continent, yet has the lowest population based on size. It is on the edge of the Amazon forest in Brazil. Kinich is a very large area making it difficult to protect. The majority of the population here are the military force on earth composed of graduated students of Horizon Academy. It is the Base of Operations on Earth. The majority of the space is used for military training and facilities.
      100,558 square miles(260,444 square km)
      -Current Population: 306,007

• new_harmony___mountain_city_by_stargazerrjl-d6m40xk.jpg

The Safe Zone of Loxdon is found in the Appalachian Mountain range, and parts of Virginia and North Carolina. It is the provider of the majority of minerals used by the Human forces. This safe zone has the least protection and is the most likely to be attacked and overrun. Quite a few requests originate from this zone.
      50,346 square miles(130,395 square km)
      -Current Population: 219,453

• The_marshland_by_jameli.jpg

Remus is located in the bogs of Ireland. Here the people have begun a process called Fracking in order to obtain natural gases that could be used as fuels. There are many demons hidden in the marshlands of the island, making Remus one of the more dangerous Zones
      30,265 square miles(78,387 square km)
      -Current Population: 121,434

• 392328-bigthumbnail.jpg

The majority of Umezawa is in the Coastal Regions of Japan. This is has made Umezawa a trade port for the Safe Zones. Umezawa provides a fair amount of seafood. Due to the evacuation of people from earth, Umezawa doesn't hold as much culture as it did in the days before the demons attacked
      13,639 square miles(43,094 square km)
      -Current Population: 95,076

• hamelin-jpg

(inside of Fort Bismarck)
      Located in what was once Germany, Fort Bismarck is the smallest safe zone, but it is in fact the safest. After the area was established, construction quickly began. The safe zone was the first established. It took ten years, and much protection, but eventually they had built a massive fort. It was only a single story at first. Since then it has grown to a five story giant that takes up a land mass the size of Wales. It is the center of engineering and technology. However the technology is very functional, and looks primitive even though it is rather advanced,
      8,016 square miles(20,761 square km)
      -Current Population: 70,970

• B5pyQhH.jpg

Horizon is a massive floating city, created by the Angels as a safe haven for the humans. It floats just below the Heavens. Here many humans have made this place their home, however there are plenty of others who wish to see Earth inhabited by humans once more. This was why Horizon Academy was founded.

• The-Gate-To-Heaven.jpg

The realm of Angels. This is a holy place. As such, living Humans are not allowed to enter. There are some exceptions though. Every so often a Human will be summoned to the Heavens. When this happens, they are most likely meeting with the Divine Counsel, the group ruling the Heavens. However, since the arrival of the demons, only five humans have met before the Counsel. One of these people has been Lukas.

• 2405613720_0f0a755b95_o-L.jpg

A mysterious realm that none have ever seen the inside of. The only known entrance is a massive, ominous door that has appeared in the volcanic regions of Iceland. There is no other information on this realm. It is assumed to be the realm of the Demons

Meet the Characters

• Name: Yosuke Kirigawa
    Year: 4th

Rff-eric.jpg

Personality:
    Yosuke is a nice guy, but he tends to have trouble with his words. Not quiet or shy or reclusive, no quite the contrary. Its just... His words are either poorly timed, or have another meaning. Often that will result in awkward silence, a round of laughter, or a slap. It has earned him the nickname 'Pervert.' Needless to say, he resents this fact. He is diligent and works well, especially with others, however he is rather explosive when he is angry.

History:
    "Tell me again grandma!"

A little brown haired boy sat at the feet of his grandmother as she rocked back and forth in her rocking chair. She smiled at the child. It was warm and affectionate. She had cared for this child since he was born. Truly it was a sad thing. His mother died while giving birth, and his father... He was killed in battle at the hands of the demons that now plagued the Earth. He was raised by his Grandmother. Her family had passed down the stories of Earth since it was abandoned

"Hahah. You really do love hearing about the Earth don't you. Alright then. How can I say no to you.
    Well, you see, It is a big ball of dirt and water that is floating out in space..." She continued with that story for quite a while. During it all, the boy listened with an expression of wonder. It was all amazing. Houses on stilts, boats the size of small cities, forests with trees that touch the sky. When she finished she would respond the way she always would

"What I would give to see it all one last time..."

Six years later she grew terribly ill. At the age of 81, she had lived a very long and happy life. As she laid on her death bed, her grandson stayed by her side. One day she looked over at him. He was sleeping beside her.

"Yosuke... My you look so much like your Father... Be strong... Live a long, healthy and happy life for them... I may not be able to see the Earth in its beauty again, but... I know that I will see a land that far... surpasses that beauty..."

The boy laid asleep for a few hours longer. When he awoke, his Grandmothers eyes were closed.

"Grandma?... No... No! Don't leave me! I don't have anyone left..."

He was taken by the Academy by his own request. Next term, he would join the school, and train to fight off the demons. His wish is to finally see the beautiful Earth that he heard so much about as a child.

Weapon Specialty: Scythes

Weapons:
    392254.jpg

A Scythe that's electrical powers stimulates the synapses of those wielding it, so they can move and react faster, but also are more sensitive. Their senses are heightened and can move at an alarming rate. However they also feel more pain when hurt. It's best not to get hit.

Demons:
    Raiden.png

A steed with Electrical powers. Able to lightening bolts from its horn
    Ambrosia.png

A woodland spirit who has dominion over insects. She can call upon swarms of insects to do her bidding, as well as produce strange dust that can have ill effects on those who inhale it

Skills:
    • Lightening Field: Yosuke creates a barrier of electricity around himself, Harming those around him.
    • Arking Spark: A powerful eletrical attack. However it has very short range. Eletrical power Arks from his hand and into the closest enemy
    • Infestation: Yosuke summons a swarm of ants that all attack a single enemy

• Name: Claire Asilim
    Year: 1st

wFuMvCY.jpg

Personality: A painfully oblivious girl. She has a hard time understanding social cues, often resulting in appearing rude or pretentious. However, her intentions are pure, and she is playful in nature. She does enjoy company, will actually be a good friend, once you get back to her obsessive honesty. She takes work very seriously and goes under a very surprising transformation when she begins her work. Her job is eradicating demons for the sake of cleanliness. As such, she attacks the beasts relentlessly. Would it not be for the fact that these being are inherently evil, it would be terrifying.

History: The daughter of a messenger for the forces against demons, and an officer in Kinich. Her family is often far apart and has only been together completely for one day since her birth. That was the first, and last time she has seen her parents together. She does not see her father or mother often, and when she does it is only one or the other. As such, she was raised in almost an orphanage.

Her parents have left her large shoes to fill, and she plans to fill them. She hopes to one day be able to have her family together. Everyone taught her the right and wrong of the war, assuming she would join Horizon, but no one taught her the right and wrong of social behavior. As such she applies the knowledge she has gained on the previous matter to this one.

Weapon Specialty: Pistol
    Weapons:
    -Secratus: A sanctified Mauzer who's shots are enchanted so that the shots will chase after a target within a 90 degree angle from the muzzle of the gun.
    -Claire also has a wide variety of enchanted bullets. However, these are more limited and would prefer to use regular bullets

Skills:
    -Mirage: Claire creates an image of an object or person that appears real, but is intangible. Often used as a distraction
    -Flare: A blinding light that emanates from Claire, blinding the enemy
    -Afterimage: Claire leaves behind an illusion of herself, allowing for her to quickly maneuver away, and distract the enemy
    -Swap: Cause an enemy to have the exact appearance as herself
    -Reflection: Creates a single doppelganger, that moves the inverse direction of herself.
    -Chaos: Create a large amount of doppelgangers, that confuse the enemy, making it difficult to find the real one.

Important NPC's

• 5688-1351630030.jpg

Samuel is a member of the Divine council, who has been assigned as the head of the angelic forces. He often never leaves Horizon however, and prefers to head the forces from behind a desk with maps and strategies. However, he is very capable fighter, and perhaps the best hunter the Angels have. As a person he is level-headed and approachable.

• 5688-562323244.jpg

A battle hardened Hunter from fort Bismark, who has emerged victorious in his journeys. When Samuel was assigned Head of House Aether, he pushed to have Lukas assigned Head of House Gaia. He was summoned to the Divine Counsel and spoke with them directly. He has been the only human to speak to the council, and one of the very few living humans allowed entrance into The Heavens. He is intimidating likely due to his mechanical arm(Which he lost in a battle), and his (for lack of a better word) Badass Attitude

Music of the World

Sky City
The Innocent (Claire's Theme)

The Pervert (Yosuke's Theme)

The Shattered (Monica's Theme)
The Clairvoyant (Rolan's Theme)
The Impure (Donovan's Theme)

The Survivor (Ayumu's Theme)
Party's Just Started
To Truly Love

Farewell, My Esteemed Students
Old Friends, Bitter Rivals

All for Naught
More to Come!!!

Helpful Links
When you do a Collab post (and there will be a few)

Coming Soon!!!
Horizon Academy Demon Compendium
(With Great help and knowledge from the Shin Megami Tensei Franchise)

(Disclaimer, I do not own, nor make any of this music. I have only adjusted the names for the purpose of this RP)

Though this takes place WAAAAAY in the future, the technology warrants a more modern setting than a science fiction​

Last edited:
Cool. I will be posting my first character now. I will be making another later. I actually transferred him from the first one

Name: Yosuke Kirigawa
Year: 4th

Rff-eric.jpg

Personality:
Yosuke is a nice guy, but he tends to have trouble with his words. Not quiet or shy or reclusive, no quite the contrary. Its just... His words are either poorly timed, or have another meaning. Often that will result in awkward silence, a round of laughter, or a slap. It has earned him the nickname 'Pervert.' Needless to say, he resents this fact. He is diligent and works well, especially with others, however he is rather explosive when he is angry.

History:
"Tell me again grandma!"

A little brown haired boy sat at the feet of his grandmother as she rocked back and forth in her rocking chair. She smiled at the child. It was warm and affectionate. She had cared for this child since he was born. Truly it was a sad thing. His mother died while giving birth, and his father... He was killed in battle at the hands of the demons that now plagued the Earth. He was raised by his Grandmother. Her family had passed down the stories of Earth since it was abandoned

"Hahah. You really do love hearing about the Earth don't you. Alright then. How can I say no to you.
Well, you see, It is a big ball of dirt and water that is floating out in space..." She continued with that story for quite a while. During it all, the boy listened with an expression of wonder. It was all amazing. Houses on stilts, boats the size of small cities, forests with trees that touch the sky. When she finished she would respond the way she always would

"What I would give to see it all one last time..."

Six years later she grew terribly ill. At the age of 81, she had lived a very long and happy life. As she laid on her death bed, her grandson stayed by her side. One day she looked over at him. He was sleeping beside her.

"Yosuke... My you look so much like your Father... Be strong... Live a long, healthy and happy life for them... I may not be able to see the Earth in its beauty again, but... I know that I will see a land that far... surpasses that beauty..."

The boy laid asleep for a few hours longer. When he awoke, his Grandmothers eyes were closed.

"Grandma?... No... No! Don't leave me! I don't have anyone left..."

He was taken by the Academy by his own request. Next term, he would join the school, and train to fight off the demons. His wish is to finally see the beautiful Earth that he heard so much about as a child.

Weapon Specialty: Scythes

Weapons:
392254.jpg

A Scythe that's electrical powers stimulates the synapses of those wielding it, so they can move and react faster, but also are more sensitive. Their senses are heightened and can move at an alarming rate. However they also feel more pain when hurt. It's best not to get hit.

Demons:
Raiden.png

A steed with Electrical powers. Able to lightening bolts from its horn
Ambrosia.png

A woodland spirit who has dominion over insects. She can call upon swarms of insects to do her bidding, as well as produce strange dust that can have ill effects on those who inhale it

Skills:
  • Lightening Field: Yosuke creates a barrier of electricity around himself, Harming those around him.
  • Arking Spark: A powerful eletrical attack. However it has very short range. Eletrical power Arks from his hand and into the closest enemy
  • Infestation: Yosuke summons a swarm of ants that all attack a single enemy

--------------------------------------------------------------​
Name: Claire Asilim
Year: 1st

wFuMvCY.jpg

Personality: A painfully oblivious girl. She has a hard time understanding social cues, often resulting in appearing rude or pretentious. However, her intentions are pure. She does enjoy company, will actually be a good friend, once you get back to her obsessive honesty. She takes work very seriously and goes under a very surprising transformation when she begins her work. Her job is eradicating demons for the sake of cleanliness. As such, she attacks the beasts relentlessly. Would it not be for the fact that these being are inherently evil, it would be terrifying.

History: The daughter of a messenger for the forces against demons, and an officer in Kinich. Her family is often far apart and has only been together completely for one day since her birth. That was the first, and last time she has seen her parents together. She does not see her father or mother often, and when she does it is only one or the other. As such, she was raised in almost an orphanage.

Her parents have left her large shoes to fill, and she plans to fill them. She hopes to one day be able to have her family together. Everyone taught her the right and wrong of the war, assuming she would join Horizon, but no one taught her the right and wrong of social behavior. As such she applies the knowledge she has gained on the previous matter to this one.

Weapon Specialty: Pistol
Weapons:
-Secratus: A sanctified Mauzer who's shots are enchanted so that the shots will chase after a target within a 90 degree angle from the muzzle of the gun.
-Claire also has a wide variety of enchanted bullets. However, these are more limited and would prefer to use regular bullets

Skills:
-Mirage: Claire creates an image of an object or person that appears real, but is intangible. Often used as a distraction
-Flare: A blinding light that emanates from Claire, blinding the enemy
-Afterimage: Claire leaves behind an illusion of herself, allowing for her to quickly maneuver away, and distract the enemy
-Reflection: Creates a single doppelganger, that moves the inverse direction of herself.
-Chaos: Create a large amount of doppelgangers, that confuse the enemy, making it difficult to find the real one.

Last edited:
Im making it now. I had an RP like this once. We shall not speak of the sequel to it...

Name: Lunatic
Year: 4
Appearance:
500px-TTrTempRender.png

Personality: Lunatic is kind-hearted, but not head strong. He can be impulsive, but is not loud mouthed (If he isn't fighting with Nemesis)

History: Lunatic earned his name when he was a young boy around the age of seven. He managed to escape a devastating car crash with his family, his mother was the only one harmed. Though why would he care? He had amnesia. Forgetting all those who were dear to him Lunatic ran and ran, until he came across a demon. He fell to his knees and started crying, this was when he met his "father". A man with five other creatures came to Lunatic's rescue. They eached worked together to take down the demon and its spawns quickly. Many of them debated on the boy's life afterward, only scaring him further. The man who seemed in charge, Lunatic's supposed father, silenced them and held his hand out to the boy. "Do you wish to get stronger?" The man smiled and Lunatic reached his hand out to him. The creatures snickered Lunatic and Lunatic eventually thought this his name. The man asked what his name was and the boy replied. "Lunatic." The man sighed, many attempts went by before he gave up and took the boy. An ambitious man he wanted to raise Lunatic to become a great hunter.

After many years of paperwork, education, and training Lunatic was accepted into the Gaia class of Horizon Academy. It was his second year that he would come to meet his three new companions on a mission to clear a safehaven for our race. Each one of the demons looked almost like the other, but each with different abilities. How Lunatic acquired them is vastly rumored. Common ones are; Seduction, Battle and Common Interests. All of these were wrong. It was the fact that they were bored with killing humans, "Too easy!" they would insult. Now fighting things on their level, that was fun. The three then went out frequently after partying with him, and on their fourth time going out they came back with six little devices. "If your going to fight with us you'll use these." After that Lunatic and Nemesis had a heated debate of who fought with who, Empress eventually broke it up and Seraph then took him to train with them until he had complete proficiency with them. This was achieved his fourth year.

Weapon Specialty:
tumblr_nbrdk9JloL1t50nllo3_400.gif

The Dynamos are weapons created by Lunatic's three demons; Seraph, Nemesis, and Empress.
These dagger like mechanisms harness energy and let it out in large blasts.

Weapons: Dynamos and Short Sword

Demons:
All three demons have two drones that transform into their weapons and/or abilities. Each demon also come from the same tree; Destructive Technology. Each mastering a different Aspect of it. For Nemesis this is Attack, for Empress it is control, and for Seraph it is Defense.
436px-Nemesis2HQ.png

Nemesis is one out of three technological demons. Her attacks are more offensive and consist of spears and automated rifles.
EmpressHQ.png

Empress is a demon who uses servants to fight for her. Her two drones turn into a male and female robotic servant who can each wield a blade.
eve_code_battle_seraph_by_luckyshiney-d6cnw4y.png

Seraph uses her drones to fire lasers, as well as her own body.
Skills:
[spoili]
Seraph's Gift: Lunatic can fire a large laser from a pair of three Dynamos, enabling him to fire two at once.
Nemesis' Gift: Lunatic's Dynamo's create a whip that can be lashed three times at the enemy before firing of a large blast and breaking formation.
Empress' Gift: Lunatic's Dynamo's will circle an enemy zapping them.[/spoili]

Last edited:
Name: Lunatic Seiker
Year: 4
Appearance:
500px-TTrTempRender.png

Personality: His personality conflicts with itself. A true jack ass to all he meets, but a kind sociopath of sorts. He can be loud mouthed or quiet.

History: Lunatic earned his name when he was a young boy around the age of seven. He managed to escape a devastating car crash with his family, his mother was the only one harmed. Though why would he care? He had amnesia. Forgetting all those who were dear to him Lunatic ran and ran, until he came across a demon. He fell to his knees and started crying, this was when he met his "father". A man with five other creatures came to Lunatic's rescue. Many of them debated on the boy's life, only scaring him further. The man who seemed in charge silenced them and held his hand out to the boy. "Do you wish to get stronger?" The man smiled and Lunatic reached his hand out to him. The creatures snickered Lunatic and Lunatic eventually thought this his name. The man asked what his name was and he replied. "Lunatic." The man sighed, many attempts went by before he gave up and took the boy.

After many years of paperwork, education, and training Lunatic was accepted into the Gaia class of Horizon Academy. It was his second year that he would come to meet his three new companions on a mission to clear a safehaven for our race. Each one of them looked almost like the other, but each with different abilities. How Lunatic acquired them is vastly rumored. Common ones are; Seduction, Battle and Common Interests. None of these were wrong. It was the fact that they were bored with killing humans, too easy they insulted. Now fighting things on their level, that was fun. The three then went out frequently after partying with him, and on their fourth time going out they came back with six little devices. "If your going to fight with us you'll use these." After that Lunatic and Nemesis had a heated debate of who fought with who, Empress eventually broke it up and Seraph then took him to train with them until he had complete proficiency with them. This was achieved his fourth year.

Weapon Specialty:
tumblr_nbrdk9JloL1t50nllo3_400.gif

The Dynamos are weapons created by Lunatic's three demons; Seraph, Nemesis, and Empress.
These dagger like mechanisms harness energy and let it out in large blasts.

Weapons: Dynamos and Short Sword

Demons:
All three demons have two drones that transform into their weapons and/or abilities. Each demon also come from the same tree; Destructive Technology. Each mastering a different Aspect of it. For Nemesis this is Attack, for Empress it is control, and for Seraph it is Defense.
436px-Nemesis2HQ.png

Nemesis is one out of three technological demons. Her attacks are more offensive and consist of spears and automated rifles.
EmpressHQ.png

Empress is a demon who uses servants to fight for her. Her two drones turn into a male and female robotic servant who can each wield a blade.
eve_code_battle_seraph_by_luckyshiney-d6cnw4y.png

Seraph uses her drones to fire lasers, as well as her own body.
Skills:
Well I am fine with the character, demons and weapon, but could you find a way to make your character more original? Perhaps changing the name, personality, and/or making the skills more your own. The history is a little confusing as well.

This is more of a factual problem here, but if he is a fourth year, he would have to be at least 17 as he wouldn't be accepted into the school until 13

@St O'possum, one thing; What confuses you about the history?

Some of the sentences seemed kinda odd and misplaced. I got a general idea, but i felt it could be a bit clearer

I came here because my profile pic is in your banner. So hi!

I'm in the process of filling out the application. I'll be with you in a few moments.

I will join just give me a little time to get something worked up

Hmmm...
I wanna make a demon that infiltrated the academy. Maybe neutral aligned who kinda doesn't care either way but still has to report back to the demons and whatnot

11175ca00c65d95821b2cd52069c36c6.jpg

Name: Luseia Pandia
Pronunciation: LOO-seh-ee-uh PAN-dee-uh
Alias: Lulu | Lusie | Seeya
Year: 3
Appearance Details:
She stands at 5'1" and has a small, thin build that makes her look so fragile to the point as if she could just be blown away by a gush of wind - literally, because of her feathery wings - but that's how most angels naturally look like. Angels were flawless in appearance but not all were pure and angelic as some would believe. Her hair is raven-black but in the light it glows mixed shades of purple just like her eyes, which were shades of eminence, a type of purple. Her wings are soft and pure white just like her ivory skin. Her type of apparel are mostly loose and comfortable so she could move as she pleases and fly easily but she is usually seen with her uniform when it comes to school.

Personality:
At first meeting, Luseia may seem like a timid girl but she isn't all what her appearance says she is. She is adventurous, curious about everything, mischievous and very friendly. She says what she believes is right and isn't afraid to go off on her own if no one follows after her. She can stand independently but there are times when she'll need someone there to catch her when she falls. The strong can fall so don't think that she is all strong and mighty, there's always that small voice that can make her fall to her knee in defeat.

History:
Luseia looked like an angel but her personality just didn't act like how an angel should act. She was independent and followed her own rules. She was friendly but there were times when she would get into arguments with the others that she soon began to grow tired of only seeing angels and being held down by rules. She was a person who needed some action but in heaven, such thing could never happen until... Horizon Academy came in along with what the heavens refer to as "mortals" or "humans".

Luseia had never knew about the other race though she had been told about them from the elders, she never met one personally but after 13 years, here she was in a school of humans and angels all battling to win a grand room but at the same time, after one goal, to banish the evil that overrun the Earth.

Weapon Specialty:
Chakram

two_piece_chakram_apart.jpg

A large metal-bladed disc used for range and melee attacks. They are able to split apart to become two-handed blades and attach together to become a disc that the user is able to throw at long range to slice enemies.

Weapons:
Chakram (Gemini) | Hidden Blade | Spiked Gloves

Skills:
Breath of Life: A healing ability where Luseia is able to heal those around her depending on their distance. If they are far out of reach, she can't do it but if they're a few feet away, she can heal them. However, there are two ways Luseia can heal. One; using the air around her or two; the way humans do CPR but different. Luseia won't bring herself to it so she sticks with the air. The only time she would ever do mouth-to-mouth is when the person is unconscious and struggling on life and death.

Frozen Barrier: If the air around her gets chilly, run over to her side as fast as possible - or run away - because this signals that she will freeze everything around her and create a barrier of ice over herself as protection. The barrier doesn't travel far but if you touch the outer layer, there's isn't a chance you'll survive without being turned into an ice statue.

Chilly Spikes: A wave of ice will shoot out from the ground and travel a few feet until it stops leaving a land of ice spikes, making it hard for anyone to get close to her unless you can fly.

Arctic Bomb: Balls of ice that explodes at Luseia's will and freezes anything that is close to the bomb. Causes damage as it slowly freezes you until your own body is consumed by the ice. The only way to stop this is by Luseia or fire but the fire won't help much. It will melt the ice but wherever the bomb hit will cause the flesh to fall off because of the sub-zero temperature.

Illusions: Luseia is able to disguise herself as another thing or make an illusion of another to trick others.

Teleport: She can create portals and teleport to places she chooses to go to but her portals aren't always accurate so be cautious when entering.

Blizzard Rage: Sending down a snowstorm of icicles that shoot out from her hand to stab through flesh.

Crystal Enhance: This is only used on weapons and can enhance a weapon to become coated in crystal-like ice that can slice through anything but she can only do this to her own weapon. If she were to try on others, it could cause harm to them as not many are immune to the cold like Luseia.

Mirror Dome: She can create a dome of mirrors and confuse her enemies by having her image reflected on the mirrors but she would be hidden somewhere else. It is to confuse but it can also be used as attack, you'll learn when she uses it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.