Horizon Demon Hunter Academy: REVAMPED!!! (OOC and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange. I just looked at it and it did appear to have saved. Well, anyways here's the skills again.

Forth Call- Alex's 'gift' to Bruce who is able to call upon two kitsune, though considerably less powerful than Alex, who can assist Bruce in many ways ranging from recon to duels. They are still powerful enough to hold their own against other demons.

Dark Dog- Thalus's own power to Bruce who has the abilities of a wolf thus increasing his endurance, speed, scent, and damage with weapons.

Electric Therapy- Finally X-5's power given to Bruce who is able to use electricity to an extent. The electricity can be used to manipulate objects such as a weapon causing it to explode and it can also be used to harm demons

wait who is alex and bruce? Seeing as how iwaku is being stupid for me, could you send me the CS via PM?

I am closing the roleplay to any new players who have yet to express interest, but any current player who has not made a second character may do so.

Reactions: PandaChu

07110945a93bad63a38f289f2314a62f.png

c1d8647beefd42555971589f3b3245b8.png
Name: Casper 'Pierre' Amundson Pandia
Alias: Casey | Prince | Pierre (Only by relatives/ close friends)
Year: 5
Appearance Details:
At first, you may think his hair is silver but it actually a very light blonde. His eye color is just like Luseia's but more tinted of a lighter purple, almost violet. Surprisingly, he has a few muscles on him but hides it under his uniform since he's not one for attention on his body. His skin is ivory pale and he stands 6'1" feet tall with a lot of charisma going for him. When he is not needed to wear his uniform, he usually wear casual clothing and just like Luseia, he would have loose, comfortable garment so he can move freely.

Personality:
No need to explain, this link says it all.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/enfp

History:
Casper is Luseia's older brother but from a different family. Casper's real name would be 'Pierre' but because he left his family, he was given 'Casper' by Luseia's family. Only a few know of their current family problem and those who know are only close relatives, friends that Casper can really trust and Luseia. Both their father was only a mere human and he committed authority between Luseia's and Casper's mother but because he is rich, he was able to get away with it but was punished to forever remember the sin he committed for life and be sent to the depth below where his punish awaits.

As a child, Casper was known as 'Pierre' and lived in a high-class life, getting everything he wanted but he never seemed to be satisfied with anything. As he grew, he found out about Luseia and how she was his half-sister who lived a completely different lifestyle. It seemed that Luseia was the oldest among five siblings and the only one to support them was their single mom. Casper's father had left them in the dust and didn't care for his other kids beside Casper. When he learned this, hatred towards his father grew and soon he ran away from home to be with Luseia.

At first, Luseia didn't seem friendly with Casper but as time flew, they were able to be called as 'siblings' and Casper was welcome into Luseia's family. Changing his name, this was how he got the name 'Casper' to replace his real name, Pierre Amundson Pandia, Pierre being his middle name. At that time, Casper was also currently enrolled in Horizon and encouraging his sister to join, Luseia also attended.

During his years in Horizon, he started to have nightmares from experiences during his missions and soon after he started to have trouble with amnesia and his mental conditions were reaching at a dangerous level. On the outside, he seems fine but once he is left alone, he starts to act a bit unusual and---

Weapon Specialty:
Spears

Fighting Style:
Boxing | Taekwondo | Aikido | Muay Thai

Weapons:
Zodiia | Bow/ Arrows | Knee and Elbow Metal Pad

Skills:
Shadow Puppet: The ability to control shadows at will and form them into anything he wishes to make whether an animal, object or even a human-like figure that can attack by Casper's orders.

Illustrated Reality: Using his shadows, Casper can make his surrounding into his own world and trap those inside his 'shadow world'. Anything in his world would be fake but tangible - a blade made by his shadows can cut you if you're not careful in this wonderland that Casper can create - to the point where you believe it's real. The down fall of it is that, this takes a lot of time and power to create it so once he has met his limit, he will collapse and lose conscious, maybe even get amnesia if he goes past his limits. Also the only way to escape his world is by attacking him - or when he reached his max - and since he has to focus a lot on his powers, he is easy to attack but he hides himself from his enemies so it won't be easy to attack him unless they find him.

Hollow Weapon: He is able to take his shadows and sacrifice parts of his body to turn into a shadow weapon he desires. For example, his shadow can consume his arm and turn it into claws or he can surround his body in a shadow-like armor as protection. He won't lose his body but he can lose his common sense from the darkness consuming him.

Shadow Mimicry: He can become his shadow and move around as a shadow and appear behind his enemies, next or anywhere. He can also take a few with him - the max is 2 - to sneak around in his shadows and are able to see from his shadow but can't move until he releases them.

Last edited:
Once I we get a viable amount of information i will be making a relationship chart. This is purely for the sake of "why not?"

Reactions: PandaChu
The Survivor? That doesn't sound cool. xD

Well, you could be the pervert.

Hey um @St O'possum mind if I make a reservation to make a oc XD. I did the last one before I had some problems and left...but I'd definitely like to join again. That's if your still allowing others to join?

The Survivor? That doesn't sound cool. xD
Sorry. I figured since his family lived away from people and survived on their own it would work. Any suggestions
Hey um @St O'possum mind if I make a reservation to make a oc XD. I did the last one before I had some problems and left...but I'd definitely like to join again. That's if your still allowing others to join?
I'm going to make an exception and allow you to as yes you were a part of the original. Welcome aboard McFluffy

Sorry. I figured since his family lived away from people and survived on their own it would work. Any suggestions

I'm going to make an exception and allow you to as yes you were a part of the original. Welcome aboard McFluffy
Wait wait wait, original??? What that lol

the first horizon. I mean the first horizon. the original one that i made

the first horizon. I mean the first horizon. the original one that i made
Oh okay, the way I read that made it seem like my oc would be the original angel I made last one. I'll get started on my oc later though, It'll be up sometime today ^^

I see that my guy doesn't have a cool nickname yet. I did mention he's steadfast in battle, right?

@St Opossum
ah, i'm still awaiting your angel character's response. In three more posts if none is made i'll just have rolan move onto another area.

Sorry. I figured since his family lived away from people and survived on their own it would work. Any suggestions?
Naw. I was just picking. The Survivor gives the idea that he can beat the odds. Or...has some bad ass sword skill. :thumbsup:

@Archwar I apologize if it was confusing, but none of mt characters are on the tiger. Also, does Castiel's hair look purple? I thoight it was more black with white strips

Sorry, I'm colored blind so I might have mistook it as being purple. I guess I'll also change up my post to make it fit. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: RaineSensei
Status
Not open for further replies.