HONK

• :o)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not today satan.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean I would be interesting to see creativity :U But, I can't force you.

I was just curious about what you mean when this would be about drawing.

Well, making our oc's etc. Enemies if we want. Just some doodles here and there. Again, you don't have to.

Do you plan on add anything non-canon? Tomorrow I should have some idea what my character I plan on playing a female with a possible double either as another player if needed or something that isn't a player. Question about Sburb mechanics because I find that some people's perceptive of it is different.

Here is the question:

If the main player had another person in the house who wasn't there guardian, say a sibling or a friend would they be a player?

I did this is another RP it worked out pretty neat with only 2 household by having 3 or so people in each one. This might work well if this RP doesn't get many people.

Well Id imagine, since it's an entirely new universe, non canon things would be making appearances.

As for that, well, just work on the character first and once we have enough interest, then we can discuss as a group would you all would like .

gallowsCalibrator [GC] has began pestering AUniverseIsBorn [AUBIS]

[GC] H3y! 4ny ch4nc3 th4t your st1ll look1ng?

I guess I will just wait for other people to make their characters since the groups in homestuck tend to have a general theme. Do you want us to follow a theme?

Last edited:
What are the posting expectations? Also my should be coming to the thread soon.

I has a ton of fantrolls, that I drew. I've been hoping someone would come up with a Homestuck RP!

Yay!!! Are there still spots left for trolls?

At the moment, I'm only doing interests checks. Spots aren't certain at the moment. But some time around the 7th I'll make an OOC and thats where the reserves will be. Just putting the idea out there at the moment. c:

Oh, okay. That gives me time to decide whether I want to use Orelia, Tressa, or Spiria.....

Still though, this is soooo cool!!!!

I know this might be out of place, but do you want to see some of my fantrolls?

Uh sure? I mean you don't have to now if you don't want.

Oh heey nice. I know I have some around here somewhere. Though I dont use deviant art so .

Status
Not open for further replies.