HONK

• :o)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not today satan.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm practically addicted to DA. Dunno why. And if you can find them, I'd love to see them. I like seeing other peoples trolls too. =33

Then again, it could change. I have quite a few.

Lol, as many as me?

Yeah.... I'm an obsessive fangirl with too much free time and an overactive imagination, lol >_>

Yeah.... I'm an obsessive fangirl with too much free time and an overactive imagination, lol >_>
In reality we are all an obsessive fanart inside.

Heyo heyo party people. Just a quick update. Just wanted to let you all know that starting the 7th I will be making the actual RP. So if your still interested, power to ya.

Is there a link?

Was a bit busy but will be working on it tomorrow. Stay tuned.

@Quintessence What is the prophet date

Example
4/13 = Four ( 4 ) thirteen ( 13 ) year old kids playing Spurb

6/12 = Twelve ( 12 ) six ( 6 ) sweep old trolls playing Sgrub

Good question. Guess that will be debatable. Don't have a specific date in mind. Suggestion?

Good question. Guess that will be debatable. Don't have a specific date in mind. Suggestion?
I´d like it to be something nice. Maybe a April to keep the four. We should use a different date though because that will determine age.

Are they all going to be playing one game? I thought it would be Trolls do their session and Humans do theirs. However if I was wrong then the month would be 6, we just need a day to determine age.

Edit:
Also! basic DNA pairs are
A T
and
C G
I don´t know if we are going to mix and match these for out Pesterchum tag. That, is something cannon, The only reason that John was [ EB ] was because it represented the cancer in his session. He was originally [ GT ] ghostyTrickster before he changed it to [ EB ] to avoid the trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a conjoined world and session. After all, the game itself is inhabiting reality. So it's not like their starting a new session, their just fending off against remains of the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.