Hogwarts: Wizarding School

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
((you have lunch next))

"Yeah, I've got History of Magic." she waved goodbye to Raven and started down the hall, sitting in the back of her class. Professor Binns was a ghost, and his lectures were boring.

(oh lolz XD ok she just walks her to her class then)

Raven wves back and gose to get some lunch. thats when she bump into the guy again. "oh I am so sorr-" she cute herself off when the guy. "i....... im sorry and hi my name is Raven you are" she said not lookingm "jake" he said with a smile. and they walked to the great hall to get some lunch turns out there not in the same team hes from that evil snake team. she looked at him thn says "sorry we cant hang out" he frowns and she walks away. he was about to say something but his friends called for him.

((Just to be clear: Evil snake team=Slytherins..right?))

Class ended finally. Areiz stood up and packed away her things. "Lunch..hooray." She heads towards the Great Hall. "Hey Raven, good luck in History of Magic, it's boring." She took some food and sat down. Harry sat down beside her, but he was talking to his friends. She finished her food and turned to him. "What's your next class?"
"Transfigurations." He answered.
She smiled. "That's what Raven and I have! We could sit together!"
He shrugged. "Okay." He then turned to continue talking to his friends.

((yes and you will soon know why))

"thanks" she said then leaves for History. again she sit in the back still upset that she liked a guy on the evil snake taem. the only reason she wouldnt like a guy from the evil team is becuse many people from them join you know whos side. and that guy killed her mother aae was at her aunts. she was so deep in thought she turned to see jake again and jumps. "god why are you followinme" she hissed silently. he smiles and dose not say anything.

Areiz sighed, more people were filing into the Great Hall, most of the Slytherin Team seemed to be there. Areiz stood up and decided to amble around the halls until her next class. She slipped out of the Great Hall, walking around and keeping a close eye on where she was so she wouldn't get lost.

she looked at him then back in classe and once it was over she left for whatever class she had next. but before she could get close to the great hall Jake grabbed her arm to stoped her. "why are you runing away from me" he asked as he turned her around. "why is cuse alot of people from Slytherin joins you know who and i dont like him so i want to stay away from you. now let me go" she said hissing at him. luckly he lats go and shet class

Areiz jumped as she realized she needed to get to her next class, but she didn't realize she was already there. She slipping inside and chose a seat, waving Raven over to sit next to her. "Ron, Hermione, and Harry are gonna sit with us I think."

she waved back but when she sat down she didnt leison to her. she was still upset with herself and soon put her head on her desk. "i am so stupid" she said to her self

Areiz stopped talking. "What? Since when?" She shifted herself so her full attention as on Raven. Class hadn't started yet. "Raven, you are not stupid. Who told you that?"

i told myself " she said still had her head on the table "i am so stupid " she said about to cry. she looked at her mood ring wich was baby ble. "im a stupid person who likes someone that she can never like"

Areiz shook her head. "Stop. Stop Stop stop. You are an awesome person who can like whoever you want for whatever reason." She said, putting a soft hand on Raven's shoulder. "Don't cry."

but the person I like is in Syawan" she started to cry at the last part. "i don na wan I lwak hwim" she said crying as she said this.

Areiz reached over, hugging her. "It's okay. Not all Slytherins are bad..what did he look like?" She asked gently, patting her back. Just then Hermione walked in. Seeing Raven she gave Areiz a 'huh?' look. Areiz just barely shook her head and Hermione sat across from them, turning like she'd never seen them. Harry and Ron hadn't arrived yet. "Calm down Raven, it's all okay. Why don't we calm down a little, and we'll pay attention to our friends around us, okay?"

she noddes and tryes to calm down. but then she notice the guy walking with his friends in and she bracks softly she crys and looks away from everyone. the Jake notice Raven crying and walks up to her. "are you ok Raven" he asked but Raven didnt say anything. "come on Raven talk to me please" he says solftly but she didnt says anything. he sighs and walks away from her and sits behind her.

"Is that him?" Areiz whispered quietly and carefully in her ear, making sure Jake didn't see her words.

she softly noddes and dose not turned to the drak haird boy. she whispers in to her botten wich now says said "thats the guy i like and I cant be with"

Areiz nodded, pulling back away. "I can deal with him if you want." It writes the words on Raven's badge. "I won't hurt him." It adds after a moment.

she giggles and shakes her head. "i am fine" it said then she looks at her and smile she stoped crying but he eyes where red thats when the teacher walked in. she looked a head

Areiz nodded, turning to face the teacher herself. She pulled out her textbook and listened carefully.

she opens her texts book as well and was half listening. she was not in the mood to pay full attacon to anything right now

Status
Not open for further replies.