Hogwarts: Wizarding School

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz woke up from the light of the sun. She looked around, mostly everyone was asleep. She got up and pulled on her robes, going down to the common room with her wand in her pocket and two badges in the other. Not many people were up, so it was easy for her to slip out unnoticed. She went down to the Great Hall where a few people were wandering around. Maybe I could see Raven..I could give her one. She'd worked part of the night to create little badges in which, if they whispered to it, could send messages to the other. They went on the inside of their robes. Areiz stood by the door, pretending to be reading a book she'd brought with her labeled 'Magic: Defense against Curses'.

Raven was a very early waker. She got up change into her robe and left the rom with her bk wich was called 'Vampire hunters' a normale book she reads. even thought she knows vampire werewolf and ect are real she loves reading about them. she wanted somethi to eat so she walked to the Great hall and looked for some food. but face in side a book as she walk. she soon bumped into a wall and turns to the left and countiunes to walk. not noticeing Areiz

Areiz looked up as someone entered the Great Hall. "Raven?" she asked in a tentative voice, putting the book in her pocket. "Is that you?"

Raven looked up en she heard her name be called. "Oh my angels im hearing things again" she joked and turned to the voice. "yes my name is Raven who likes to know?" another joke she knew who it was

Areiz hoped she was kidding around. "Well I don't know. I think it's your best friend. Oh, good morning!" she said, smiling. She held out one of the buttons. "Look what I made!"

"i dont have a best friend" she smirked to show she was kiding around. "what is that wait this is just a button?" she looks at it more closly and poke the button. "what dose it do help us talk to each other when we are far away" she said jokingly

Areiz smiled. "Yup. I did some hocus pocus things with my wand." She said. "It works pretty well, the last message told stays there until you clear it by saying 'Clearus.' with your wand pointed at it."

"I was joking when i said that" she smiled but takes it. "so doi just say something or what?" she pokes it again. "hello" she says at it looking wired.

'Hello' appeared on Areiz's badge and she showed it to Raven. "Yep. If you want to turn it off, just say 'Waddiwasi' with your wand and it stops recording your voice"

so i am taking to my self cool" she takes one and trys it out again. "this is every cool" and waits to see what happend. did it work?"

Areiz nodded. "They'll work until one of us turns ours off. I'm never turning mine off, just remember to clear them when we finish talking." she said. A few more people walked by to eat breakfast before class, but it was still pretty early. "Did you sleep well?"

"yeah" she said then remeber she cryid last night and was hoping her eyes her not red. "who about you how was your sleep" she said siting down on a bench. "hungery" she said and grabbed someting off the table wih was that snake team.

"Eh, it was empty, dreamless." She said, taking a piece of bread and eating. She herself wasn't that hungry, she usually wasn't. "So, what's your first class? I've got Charms."

Last edited by a moderator:
real." she looked at saw it was empty she start to pout. "i have charms as well." s said with a smile once she was finish pouting. "maybe were in the same classes?" she was so happy she started to giggle

Areiz brightened a little at the thought, pulling out her schedule.

'MONDAY: 1st block- Charms, 2nd block- Herbology, 3rd block-History of Magic, lunch, 4th block- Transfigurations TUESDAY: 1st block-Defense Against the Dark Arts, 2nd/3rd block- Double Potions, lunch, rth block- Herbology'

Is what the first page said. "That's my schedule for today and tomorrow."

Raven pulls out hers

*"onday block 1- Charm 2- defense aginst the dark arts LUNCH3- historyof magic 4- transfigurations Tuesday 1- herbology 2/3- double pottons lunch 5- graden*

thats mine" she said with a smile "where in some of them"

Areiz beamed. "Yay! We should head to charms." she said, glancing at the time. "We've got two minutes."

she jumped up and ran to her class table and grabbed an apple before everything was gone and tock a bite out of it. then ran back and said "ready to go" she munch on it all the way to charm class.

Areiz nodded and walked down the hall with Raven. Most of the students were going to their classes now, and when Areiz opened the door to Professor Flitwick's classroom, there were only two chairs open, luckily right beside each other and even more luckily beside their friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Areiz let Raven enter first.

she walked in and sat one set wawy from Herry and pulled out paper. and start to draw Professor Flitwick wich she never meet. but it looked just like professor. then showed it to Areiz just as he walks in. she smiled "dont ask who i did it. it just comes to me" she said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.