Hogwarts: Wizarding School

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz made several notes, scribbling fast with her quill. Class was cut short because Professor McGonagall had to be dismissed. She sent us off early. Areiz gathered her things again and turned to Raven. "So, wanna go out to the grounds and hang by the lake?" she asked. Hermione, Harry, and Ron had already left by now, but the Slytherins were gathered in the corner, the mean boy from the train in the middle, whispering excitedly.

hun?" she notice classe was over and she got her stuff and said "sure let me just put everything back in my room and i will meet you in your room ok?"

Areiz nodded. "Okay. Meet you there." She backed out of the room and got to her dormatory asap, putting her stuff up and sitting in the common room, excitement that she'd spend the rest of her day with her best friend.

she runs to her dorm as well then to the girls bedroom and placed her stuff away. she tock off her ring and her hair tuned white. its a cures she got every family maber has one she has white hair and can talk to animals. she puts her mood ring back on and leaves for the grat hall to meet Areiz

Areiz saw Raven and ran up to her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the door. "We want to get there before the spots are taken!" she said happily, careful not to drag Raven.

she was surpized again by Ariez but hdidnt care. as longs as e far from him then she fine hoped. "i hope there are" she said with a small smile then followed Ariez to the lake.

Areiz sat down at the very edge, laying back and staring at the clouds. "Yay! It's so pretty.."

sure it is" she said not realy lisening but didnt care. "what happens if the qorld just stop what would you do."

Areiz thought for a while. "I would cry. That means nature would cease to exist, and everyone would die. What would you do?"

sleep when the end comes becuse then i would be dreaming of the best things in life are" she said with a smilethen turns to her "so can we swim in the lake or no"

Areiz shrugged. "I don't know. I wouldn't want to, it's cold." She said after touching it with her finger.

Raven giggles and takes off her shouse and shocks and puts them in the water. "your right it is cool" she giggles. "i was wondering on winter brack would you like to come and got to come to my home town?"

Areiz nodded immediately. "Yeah!" She swirled the water with a finger.

Alright i will send a letter to my aunt when we get back. ok?" she said looking into the water

Areiz nodded. "Okay." She smiled brightly.

Raven giggled and put her hand in the water then splashed her with the water. "till then we have fun ever day right" she asked with a smile

"Right!" Areiz smiled, then giggled a little, splashing Raven's arm.

she splashed back till they where both shoked a little. "lets get back and change i think it maybe even time for dinnir anywas" she said geting up

Areiz nodded, glancing around. Most people had already went in. "See you later." She said, smiling at Raven before running towards her dormatory, waving at Hermione as she changed.

she noddes and runs to her dormatory as well. as she left to the great hall she bumped into someone. he had blond hair. "watch where your going" he hissed then left her alone. she srugged then walked tolthe great hall and sat at the end of the table far from everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.