Hogwarts: Wizarding School

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz sat down in the last empty seat and glanced between the picture and the teacher. "Nice." She said as he told them to take out their Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk. Areiz pulled out her book and turned to page 2 and read the first chapter as told to do.

Raven was finish in a flash. she slams the book close with a smirk. then looked at everyone who rolled there eyes. "did you get the chapter" she asked Aleiz but didnt turn to he

Areiz nodded. "Yeah, easy." She said, glancing over at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione had already finished too, and she smiled at Areiz, who smiled back.

Raven was bored so she started to draw again but this time it was Areiz and her and herry ron and the brown hair girl looking like they where frends. she love to draw it was her thing to do. it clam her when she dose not have her animales withher

Areiz was messing with her wand when Professor Flitwick spoke again. "Once you finish this chapter, you practice the summoning charm on these pillows." He said, motioning to a stack of pillows in the corner of the class. Hermione and Areiz both said 'Accio!' at the same time, and two pillows flew into the air. Hermione's came straight towards her and landing on her desk, Areiz's fell short. "Accio!" She said again, and the pillow landed on her desk. She smiled happily.

Raven didn like flying things. "A-Accio" she said solftly and the thing flys to Areiz face. and Raven starts to laugh. "sorry Areiz" she said still laughing.

Areiz blinked after the pillow fell. "It's okay." she said, laughing a little and throwing the pillow back. "Try again, this time, calm your mind." she said, ignoring a pillow that brushed her shoulder, summoned by someone in the back of the room.

She breath in calming down alittle and says "Accoio" and after she saong flew to her and landed on her face. once it fell of she place her haed on the pillow. "i suck"

Last edited by a moderator:
Areiz shook her head, placing a hand on her shoulder. "That was pretty good! It takes a little bit to get used to the spell." she said. "Watch, I'm going to move the pillow to my desk." She lifted her wand and said "Accio!". The pillow hit her forehead and fell harmlessly to her desk. "Yeah, sorta." she said, lowering her wand. "That's why we're using pillows!"

she turned to look at her once she felt her hand on her shoulder. she watched her then giggles. "yeah i wounder what would happen if it was a kniffe or sword" she said with a smirk. then closed her eyes and slowly starts to fall asleep.

Areiz thought about being stabbed by a knife. "Ouch.." She muttered, watching Raven go to sleep.

she smiles when she hear that. she was half sleep half up. soon class was over and the teacher let them leave.

Areiz reached over, shaking Raven gently. "Time to go." she said after she picked up all her stuff. "I've got to go to herbology."

she jumps once she was shacked and said loudly "Accio". and a pillow was flying at her. she frowns under the pillow once it fell from her face she said"yeah i need out" and with that she left with her stuff and Areiz

Areiz smiled and nodded, walking out of the classroom. "I guess this is where we split for today." She said, giving Raven a quick hug before heading out to the grounds. A moment later Ron, Harry, and Hermione went the same way.

i gusse so" when Areiz hugged her she was surpized. its been along time since her mother or father ever hugged her. she watch her leave then went to her class. once she got there she sat in the back and draw the teacher. then follows throth with the class

Areiz stood at her spot, Hermione came up beside her and asked to be partners, Harry and Ron were beside Hermione. "Sure.." They listened to Professor Sprout's introduction and rules. By the time she'd finished, class was over. Areiz bit the trio goodbye and rushed off to find Raven before she went to History of Magic. She found her just outside of DADA. "Hey, Raven!"

she turnes to see Areiz and smiled "hey whats up?" she giggled and blushes as a guy behind Areiz wink at her. looked away and faced Areiz then trned to see no one behind her. just making sure he was winking at her

"Nothing new. Was class good?" She ignored the guy behind her.

"not bad i gusse" she said with a sigh "want to get going?" she said starting to walk to there next class.

Status
Not open for further replies.