Hogwarts: Wizarding School

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before they entered, Shadow dashed back through the window and perched on her knee. "I'm so..soooo nervous.." Areiz suddenly said as the train came to a halt. She picked up her things and waited before entering the crowded walkways.

dont be you have me" she said with a smile. "move it boys and girls everyone wants out of here" everyone looked at Raven and she hissed and her Raven crad at them and everyone wanted out so they didnt have o meet her and her raven. she could not wait and started to move out of her new friend.

Areiz followed closely behind Raven, passing by several people she'd met earlier. As the exited the train, she heard a voice. "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Areiz took Raven's hand and pulled her towards the lumbering figure. She figured that's where they were supposed to be. She walked right up to the speake. "Hi. I'm Areiz." She gave a hesitant smile, but he was talking to someone else, it was the Harry kid from earlier. She waved, he waved back, and she turned to Raven. "Wow..."

Raven was shy some time. she followed Arelz with a smile. "where are we-" she was cute off once she was infrount of everyone. "wow hes tall" Raven said then notice Areiz was waveing to someone she turned to se the guy. "who that guy? oh look Ron is next to him" she waves at ron and he waves back.

"That's Harry Potter, I ran into him at the station." She said as she glanced at Ron. "Oh..he was beside Harry at the station too..I guess their friends." She said, following Hagrid who spoke about riding boats across the lake. "Boats? Huh..."

cool i read about thoughts boat they row on ther own man its so cool" she gets onto a boat and hold out a hand for Areiz handto help her on. "here let me help you but you now his name sounds like someone i read about "

She accepted his help and shrugged. "I don't know, my guardians are muggles, but they know all about Wizards and Witches, they just couldn't help me learn yet. That's why I'm here." she said, smiling as their friends, Harry, Ron, a girl with brown hair, and Hagrid climbed into the boat next to them.

"Oh" she said with a sad frown then smiled. she turned to ron harry and brown hair girl and waved to them and they waved back. "go luck" she mouth and the boat starts to movee. "i tell you now you will learn alot here" she said with a knowing mile

Areiz smiled back. "I hope so." She glanced at the looming building across the lake. "Hogwarts sounds magnificent. I've skimmed most of my books, my favorite is Defence Against the Dark Arts."

"mine would be everything but mostly dark arts" she said with a smile. she looks ahad to see the school. she turned to her with her mouth wide open. "no way that are school amazing" she said ponting at the big casile

Areiz nodded, smiling. "It so big..I might get lost!" At this, her smile disappeared for a moment, but it came back.

your not the only one" She said with a smirk. "i think we should stay close and make sure we dont get lost or get lost togather"

Areiz smiled, nodding. "Hey look! We stopped!" She'd been so involved in talking she hadn't seen them approach the shore. She climbed out, then turned to help Raven out. She could hear everyone around them getting out as well. "We should go stand by Harry and Ron." she said, pointing over to the two who were talking with the brown haired girl.

she didnt notice they stoped till Areiz ponited it out. she let Areiz help her out and followed her to ron and harry. "hey ron whos your girl friend? you look cute togather trutly" she said notce in the girl with brown hair was blushing. and ron too but he said "she not my girl friend" "well i know one day you two will i bet on it" she said with a smile. and with that everyone as getinin and walked up the stairts to meet a lady there.

Areiz smiled at the girl, who smiled back. "I'm Areiz."
"Hermione." She answered.
Areiz looked up as a lady walked out and introduced herself as Professor McGonnagall. She led them to a pair of big doors and told them to line up. Areiz stood behind Harry, who was behind Hermione. The stood in a long line and an old hat was placed on a chair. The professor started to read a list of names, each person going to the hat and putting it on their head. Areiz fidgeted in her spot, listening closely.

Raven was scared when she followed everyone but stayed strong not showing fear. just like in the wild. they slowly stoped and everyone moved up. in frount of everyone was a hat. they shortly after beening told that this was the hat that will tell us wich house we are goin to be in they called out peoples names. Ron Herry and Hermione were in griffendor shortly after the thred to last person Raven was called "R- Raven Nightwood" everyone started to mummble and talk. she slowly walks up and sits on the chair and the hat was place. the hat mubbled about where to place to put her but she didnt care. she crossed her lags and waitd. and then the hat said "Ravenclaw" she got up and walked over to Ravenclaws table and sat far way from everyone. she knew her family name would follow her

Areiz stumbled up to the chair as her name was called. She sat down and closed her eyes after giving Raven a small, nervous smile. As the hat was placed on her head, she imagined being in Ravenclaw. There was some grumbling. She opened her eyes, although it was no use. Ravenclaw..I want to be in Ravenclaw..She heard something about her parents and the hat yelled "Gryffindor." Areiz was shocked. She looked over at Raven, almost in tears. She went over to the Gryffindor table, ignoring their cheers and sitting at the end of the table by herself, other than the ghost that just glided over beside her, saying his name was Nearly Headless Nick. Areiz, watched Raven sorted into Ravenclaw and waved, hoping to catch her eye. Why Gryffindor! I wanted Ravenclaw, the smart...not Gryffindor the brave..I'm not brave.. 'Like your parents...' the hat's voice echoed through her mind. She picked at her food, barely eating anything.

Raven was shocked and looked at her she as well was almost in tears. she lost her friend but they can see each other. right? she looked away and faced everyone at the table she knew they where looking at her. she didnt smile but she did wave. she turned away from them not eating anything.

((When Raven falls to sleep, we'll skip to the morning))

Areiz stopped picking at her food when Nearly Headless Nick asked her what was wrong. "Nothing." As she said this, the food disappeared and they were dismissed. Areiz tried to go talk to Raven, but she was blocked by some prefects, who were rounding up first years. She lowered her head and sighed, following along and holding the urge to cry. My first friend...my only friend so far..what am I going to do?!?! Areiz was about to sigh when Hermione came up, talking to Harry and Ron. They said something about being amazed to meet Harry Potter, the boy who survived You-know-Who. Areiz caught her breath and took a few quick steps away to ask one of the prefects about talking to other students. He said it would have to wait and Areiz sighed. "Okay." she climbed into the Gryffindor common room, heading straight for the dormitories and chose a bed, collapsing for the night.

Raven didnt talk to anyone anshe didnt eat at all. she hated beening alone and right now she was. she wants to be with her friend. once everyone was dissmis. she got up and look for Areiz but soon gived up to the camber with everyone. she didnt think she just walked in fond herstuff and lid in bed wich her stuff was near and cryed herself to sleeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.