History Reapeats Itself

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, a proper kiss. If I really feel the spark that I felt when we were together, I'll know that these feelings I have now are real, but if not, then I'm just imagining them because I miss Niall so much. I'll explain to Liam straight afterwards, and tell him the truth." She bit her lip again, but regretted it when pain shot through her from the cut lip from biting it too much today.

Zayn Jr smirked, and slowly turned around, giving Nick the perfect view of his backside. "Knowing you Chlo, you probably would find the perfect top for me. Damn though, these jeans are actually so much more comfortable than my school trousers." He grinned at his boyfriend and sister. "And yes, these are the same type of jeans which you were staring at when I was in here last year with Aunt Jade and James. If I remember correctly, you were checking out my crotch, and making me blush." Zayn Jr winked.

Jeremy texted Chloe, Want me to come and meet you? I'm in the shopping centre food court right now. - Jer xxx He smiled, and sat back in his seat, sipping on his Coke that he had bought.

Zayn nodded at what she said. "Okay, well i i will give you a real kiss, the kisses like i used to give you an you used to love and you can explain to Liam afterwards" he said softly to her and kissed her forehead. "Have you tired to reach Niall again?" he asked her and smiled. "Stop biting your lip Miss Summers" he said smiling and placed his hand on her cheek gently and made her look at him and leaned in slowly until his lips met hers.

Chloe smile at him and nodded. "I may be a dancer and everything but i still have a thing for fashion and i love picking outfits out for people and yes they are a lot better than the school trousers, well i haven't been wearing trousers" she said smiling before looking at her phone and hers smile grew as she saw it was from Jeremy. You can come and meet me if you wish, just doing some shopping, we are in Blue Inc at the moment, come here Jer- Chloe xxx. She looked at the boys and smiled. "Well Jeremy is meeting us here"

Nick smiled and gave Jr's bum a slap with a smile. "Yeah i approve of them" he said with a smile after checking his boyfriends backside out. He smiled at Chloe and winked at her before looking back at Jr. "I thought they are the same or similar but yeah i was checking out your crotch in them, not my fault they make it stand out"

Elvira suddenly felt his lips on hers, and she returned the kiss tentatively. Her stomach flipped and she felt a rush of heat spread through her body...but she realised that it wasn't because of Zayn. It was because she was thinking of Niall as they kissed. She pulled back after a moment, and sighed, shaking her head. "I don't even know what feelings I have towards anyone anymore, but just there now when you kissed me, I ended up thinking that I was kissing Ni. I guess that maybe I do still have a little bit of feeling towards you in that way, but my heart belongs to an Irish brunette."

Zayn Jr jumped a little when his bum was slapped, and he grinned at Nick, "Hey!" He sat down on Nick's lap and smirked. "You know, I don't think I'll ever get off of you. It's comfy here." He wriggled his hips around teasingly, grinding into his boyfriend's crotch.

Jeremy smiled and headed out of the food court and across the shopping centre into the shop. Immediately he caught sight of his pregnant girlfriend sitting beside 'Zick' who looked like they were about to have sex there and then. He chuckled and made his way over. "Hey guys." He kissed Chloe's cheek and sat down beside her.

Zayn did kiss her like he used to. The reason was so she could tell if she did feel anything for him but he really did notice the feelings he used to have for her weren't really there anymore, he got more of a rush kissing Liam. He let her pull back and sighed. "Babe, i think you really do just need Niall back, i think you need to speak to him, get him to meet you and talk with each other" he said softly to her and kissed her forehead. "I may hate Niall right now but you still need him in your life"

Nick laughed at Jr jumping. "What, i couldn't help myself" he said smiling and raised his eyebrow as he sat on his lap. "Oh is it really?" he asked him and frowned when Jr wriggled his hips and he could sure feel himself being turned on as he grinded into his crotch. "Stop it, are you comfy now with my crotch growing in size?" he asked him. "Hey Jeremy"

Chloe rolled her eyes at the two and smiled when she heard Jeremy's voice. "Hey baby" she said smiling and leaned into his side when Jeremy sat next to her. "Oh you know Daddy's here now don't you" she said to her bump after feeling a kick when Jeremy spoke.

Elvira sighed, and ran a hand wearily through her hair. "I did - I called him earlier, and we were going to meet at the cafe around the corner, but he stood me up. He called the cafe and cancelled. He didn't even have the decency to call me and tell me he didn't want to do it." She sat down on her bed, and lay back, staring up at the ceiling. "Everything is just so mixed up right now that I don't know anything anymore."

Zayn Jr smirked and stood up again with a grin. "I'm definitely buying plenty of pairs of these jeans." He turned and headed into the changing rooms again to change back into his school trousers that he had been wearing before.

Jeremy's eyes lit up when she said that and he gently placed a hand on the bump. "Hey baby El - you like the sound of your daddy's voice, do you? Well, Daddy loves you and your mumma very much." He started chattering on to the baby bump with a huge grin.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows at what she said. "Niall cancelled on you? Elvira i may not like him for what he did to you but that isn't like Niall, when he promises to meet you he never breaks his promises and i know Niall, i know him like the back of my hand and that isn't him, he would never do that" he said and lay down next to her and put his head on her chest. "Try calling him again, i know you miss him babe" he said softly to her. "But i think something's up because that isn't Niall"

Nick smiled and slapped his bum again. "Mmmhmmm, i think you should buy plenty of them" he said with a smile on his face and watched as he went back into the changing room and he smiled at the cuteness of Jeremy with the bump and were his daughters was growing.

Chloe smiled when he put his hand on her bump and spoke to their daughter. "Jer, you are going to make her kick me like crazy with you speaking to her, she loves hearing your voice" she said smiling. "Your two girls love you as well and so much too don't we El" she said smiling and earned a kick back that was under Jeremy's hand. "See"

Elvira took in what he said, and she thought about it. Actually, that was right - Niall never broke his promises about anything. She sat up, and sighed. "Will you come with me? If he couldn't come and meet me, then something must be wrong, so I'm going to go to him. Bronagh told me where he's living now, since she saw him go into the apartment building while she was on her way home the other day." She bit her lip again, but instantly let it go, because it hurt now. "I really need to stop doing that." She muttered to herself.

Jeremy beamed. "That is amazing - you like Daddy's voice, do you? My little baby bubba.." He cooed, and felt the kick in return, which made him feel so happy. "I can't wait til we can hold our baby girl for the first time." He smiled widely, and kissed Chloe's head.

Zayn moved so he was looking at her and watched as she sat up and he knew he was for sure right, this wasn't Niall, he would of met up with Elvira. "Er yeah, i can come with you and we can go to his apartment, when Bronagh say him did she see anything not right at all or something?" he asked her and laughed. "Yes you need to stop doing that or you will make it bleed" he said as he got up from the bed. "We can go now if you want and bring dinner back on the way back from seeing Niall"

Chloe smiled at Jeremy beaming and talking to their daughter and she chuckled as she put her hand on the side of her bump. "She loves her Daddy's voice, she sure is going to be a Daddy's girl as she get's older" she said smiling and nodded. "I can't wait until we hold her either, i just can't wait until she is born and here in or lives, i don't regret anything about having her young, i really don't, i love her already and if anything happened i would seriously, i don't even know" she said and smiled when he kissed her head. "We don't have long to wait now"

Elvira smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around him, burying her head in his chest. "Thank you so much for doing this, Zayn. It means a lot what you do for me." She murmured softly, overwhelmed with all her emotions right then.

Zayn Jr soon came back out of the changing room and sat down beside Nick. "So, what do you all want to do now? Do more shopping, or we could go back to our apartment?" He suggested with a smile, and picked up a snapback cap that was on a rack nearby. He examined it with interest and then tried it on, looking at himself in the mirror while he did so.

Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head with a smile. "What are best friends for El and i will be with your through anything and everything, even if you did have made crazy in love feelings for me still" he said softly and kissed her head again and held her close. "I love you so much El"

Nick looked at his boyfriend and rolled his eyes as he looked at himself in the mirror and examining himself with the snapback on. "Well seeing as your sister is nine months pregnant here, i say we go back to the apartment because her feet look like they are starting to get more swollen"

Chloe looked at Nick and shrugged. "I don't mind what we do, my feet have been getting swollen a lot near the end months of pregnancy, i wouldn't worry about it"

Elvira smiled, and sat back, wiping her cheeks dry from the tears which had now stopped. "Lets go." She got up, and headed over to her mirror, quickly fixing her hair before she picked up her blue and white varsity jacket. "Technically the divorce hasn't been finalised yet, so he is still legally my husband." Elvira pointed out as she pulled her jacket on. "If I did end up getting back with him, how would you react?"

"Yeah, lets head back then." Zayn Jr smiled, and picked up the pairs of jeans that he was buying, along with the cap. "I'll just pay for these, and then meet you out by the car." He tossed Nick his car keys from his pocket on his way past to go to the checkout till.

Zayn let her go and nodded. "We can go, you will have to give me directions to his place" he said to her and watched as she fixed her hair and put on her varsity jacket. "It still hasn't been finalised, well yeah technically he is still your husband and you are still Mrs Horan" he said to her and went to the door. "If you are happy then i am happy" he said to her.

Nick smiled at him and nodded. "Head back and we can do something together" he said with a smile and caught his boyfriends car keys he got tossed. "Alright, we will see you by the car" he said smiling.

Chloe smiled at her brother before looking at Jeremy. "Can you help me up please?" she asked him.

Elvira followed him downstairs, and listened to what he said. "You wouldn't kill Niall, would you?" She bit her lip, and then let it go, muttering curses under her breath as her lip was again sore. "Ok, seriously, next time I bite my lip, stop me, because that bloody hurt." She picked up her keys and headed out to the cars.

Jeremy nodded and helped her up, keeping his arm around her waist as they stood up. "Lets go." He kissed her head, and then led them out of the shop.

Zayn got his jacket and on the way down and put his jacket on. "Oh i would love to kill him, don't get me wrong about that but like i said, if you are happy, then i'm happy" he said to her and chuckled. "Then don't bite it babe or you will just make it worse" he said smiling to her and opened the front door. "Liam, we will be back and bring dinner back with us" he called"

Chloe was glad for the help up as she held onto her lower back. "I can't wait until all this back pain and everything else goes" she mumbled and smiled when her head was kissed and held onto him as they walked out.

Nick left a little before to get the car open already.

"Ok." Liam called back, and continued to hang up the clothes in the back garden on the washing line. "Get some Chinese for a change!" He added with a grin, and looked down at baby Edward lying in the carry-cot on the ground beside him, and smiled at the happy baby.

After Zayn Jr had paid for the stuff, he made his way out to the car, and got into the drivers seat. "Everyone here? Everyone ok? Nobody giving birth early?" He checked quickly, glancing around at everyone else in the car.

Jeremy chuckled, and shook his head. "No early labours, everyone's here, and everything's ok. Jr, seriously, you worry more than your twin does, and she's the pregnant one here." He rolled his eyes.

Zayn laughed at what he heard Liam call. "Well i guess we are getting Chinese to bring back for everyone to eat" he said smiling and got into the drivers side of the car so Elvira could get out and go to Niall and he would most likely stay in the car while she went.

Nick looked at Jr and laughed. "You do worry too much and get paranoid too easily, we are all here and if Chloe would of gone into labour i would of come and got you" he said smiling.

Chloe raised her eyebrow at her twin. "Jr i'm not like Mum and going into labour early, i think this little girl wants to wait" she said smiling and looked at Jeremy. "Excuse me Jer? i don't worry at all or i hardly ever worry"

Elvira sat back in her seat and grinned, "I have the best friend in the world." She leaned over and gave Zayn a tight hug. "You're actually the best person ever, for all you do for me."

Zayn Jr rolled his eyes. "Well, my twin sister is pregnant, and since our mother has given birth early twice, I can't be too careful." He started the car, and slowly pulled out of the carpark carefully.

Jeremy grinned, "Exactly - you barely worry at all, even though you're the pregnant one, even though your brother worries way more. You two look alike, but you've both got totally different personalities."

Zayn smiled at what she said. "What can i say, we have been best friends for a very long time" he said and gave her a tight hug back with a smile. "I do everything for the people i love" he said smiling and kissed her head. "Let's go see your Irish man then"

Nick laughed and put a hand on Jr's thigh. "Babe calm down and relax, Chloe isn't going to go into labour and the sooner you stop worrying the sooner we get to the apartment"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Jr, i'm not going into labour alright" she said and looked at Jeremy again. "Maybe because i keep all my worry hidden and inside, do you know how worried i seriously am about even going into labour" she said and shrugged. "Twins look alike"

"Until that baby's born, I'm probably not going to stop worrying." Zayn Jr informed him with a grin as he drove. "But maybe you could help me relax later on tonight?" He grinned cheekily.

Jeremy smiled at what Chloe said, but then overheard Zayn Jr, and groaned. "Ok, seriously? We don't tell you lot about our sex life, so we don't want to hear about yours!" That made Jr laugh.

Nick rolled his eyes at what he said to both things. "Relax you later on tonight huh?" he asked and laughed at what Jeremy said. "Jeremy, you are just jelous because you and Chloe can't have sex at the moment properly" he said with a smile.

Chloe raised her eyebrow and hit Nick's arm. "Nicholas shut up or you will get me jelous" she said to him seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.