History Reapeats Itself

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira sat on her new bed, and took a deep breath before admitting, "The baby isn't Niall's. It's Harry's. We had a drunken night one time last year, which I barely remember, but now we have Edward. Niall's gone now though. He's divorced me, and he's left." She swallowed before continuing, "I can't bear to be in that room downstairs anymore, so that's why I moved up here."

Zayn Jr picked up the shopping bag, and turned to them. "Nandos it is then." He grinned and wrapped one arm around Chloe's waist before lacing his fingers with his boyfriend's.

Perrie stood infront of elvira and was shocked at what she actually said. "So Niall has divorced you and has gone as in actually gone and Harry is Edwards real Dad?" she asked as she went over to the baby boy in his cot and smiled as she stroked his cheek and picked him up with a smile as she laid him in her arms. "He's gorgeous El though, i've got to admit that" she said smiling and kissed the baby boy's head. "Well you know us girls will always be here for you" she said smiling and gave her head a kiss.

"Oh yeah, Nandos" she said smiling and leaned into Jr's side with a smile. "Again, best twin in the world" she said smiling a wide grin.

Nick smiled as he laced his fingers back with Jr's. "Nandos then, we better go and get Nandos for us all" he said smiling.

Elvira smiled as she watched Perrie with her son. "Yeah, he is. He's got his daddy's eyes." She hesitated, and then blurted out suddenly, "I still have feelings for Zayn!" She blushed and looked down as all of the girls were shocked at what she had said. "I was talking to him earlier on, and I realised that I do still have feelings for him as more than just a friend." This was going to be so awkward, considering that Perrie used to date Zayn as well....

On the way to Nandos, they passed the town arts centre, and Zayn Jr nipped in quickly, before coming out again with an envelope which he tucked into his coat pocket. "Lets go." He smiled and they headed into the Nandos across the street. Since the twins had been going to the same Nandos since they were little, the staff always knew what to bring them.

Zayn Jr slid into his seat, and ran a hand through his hair. He made a face, "Trust me to forget my comb today." He muttered under his breath.

Perrie smiled as she kissed the little boys head. "Green?" she asked with a smile and looked at the little boy awake and she smiled. "He's so gorgeous" she said smiling before her mouth dropped a little. "You still have feelings for Zayn as in love him still as in you would get back together with him?" she asked and looked at the little boy in her arms and was pretty surprise. "What are you going to do then?" she asked her.

Chloe stayed next to her twin and watched as he went into the arts centre and she carried on going towards Nandos and smiled when she could hear her stomach growling. She sat down opposite Jr and rolled her eyes as she went into her bag and got her comb out and passed it to him.

"I don't know." Elvira softly said. "I mean, he's with Liam, they're married and happy together, but I'm not very good at hiding my feelings, and what if this makes us really awkward? I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I...I don't know what to do anymore." She sat back hopelessly on the bed. This was probably the worst week of her life so far. "And also I'm going to talk to Niall later on, and I know that if Zayn found out he would be absolutely furious, and everything's just so wrong now!" She started to cry as the emotion overwhelmed her.

Zayn Jr brightened up when Chloe handed him the comb and he quickly sorted his hair out again in the reflection of the straw-holder, until it was perfect again. "There. Thanks Chlo." He smiled and handed the comb back to her.

Perrie passed Edward to Jade to hold and sat on the bed next to Elvira. "Yes he is with Liam and married together and happy, then don't hide them Elvira, you won't ever lose him as a friend, you and Zayn are like two peas in a pod and no matter what happens you will always be best friends" she said softly and laid down next to her and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head. "Babe don't cry, tell Zayn the truth and see what you feel when you speak to Niall later, maybe you still love Niall, nothing is wrong, you just have some emotions" she said softly.

Chloe laughed at his reaction. "Come on, i'm a girl of course i would have my comb with me" she said smiling as she rested her hands on her bump and watched her twin doing his hair. "No problem" she said smiling and put the comb back into her bag.

Finally Elvira regained control over her emotions and she nodded, wiping her eyes and cheeks. "I know, you're right. I'm going to go and meet Niall soon, and then when Zayn comes back, then I'll talk to him." She managed a smile. "Thanks Perrie - you've been there so much for me over the past eighteen or so years, ever since I needed a place to stay after leaving Zayn." She gave her a grateful hug.

~~~

When three o clock came, Evira was sitting in the cafe, nervously waiting for Niall to come. She fidgeted and shifted countless times with nerves, and she ended up ordering several loads of coffee.

Some time later though, a waiter came up to her, and informed her that Mr Horan had called and cancelled. Elvira's eyes filled with tears, but she held them back, and silently left. Why had Niall stood her up?

Perrie nodded at what she said. "yeah go and meet Niall and talk to him, when you get back, Zayn should be home and you can talk to him as well, be honest with him and you know we both know Zayn, he is the most sweetest and caring guy ever elvira and of course he will still be your best friend, even after everything that has happened" she said softly. She smiled at what elvira said. "you are like a sister to me so you welcome" she said and hugged her back.
~~~~

Of course Niall was about to go abd meet elvira because he would of never in his life stood her up but of course his girlfriend had to come back, get his phone and found out he had been talking to his ex wife, this making his girlfriend even more pissed off that he ended up being beaten again badly and had called where he was meant to be meeting elvira that he had cancelled. He didn't want to tell her the truth that the reason he didn't come was because he was beaten badly by his own girlfriend.

Elvira didn't go straight home, but instead she just went for a walk, trying to calm down again. By the time she finally got home again, she could see the car pulling into the driveway, and that familiar head of black hair in the driver's seat. Despite her funk, Elvira actually smiled and she hurried up the grass to meet them. "Hey guys. How was work?" She grinned at them.

Liam smiled and shrugged. "It was alright - how have you been, El?" He got out of the car and gave her a hug before heading into the house.

Niall was curled up on his bed in pain for hours and decided elvira at least should get a text. Elvira, I am so sorry but if I could tell you the reason I didn't come then I would but I just can't- Niall.

Zayn was glad to be back after work and he parked the car and laughed as he saw elvira running over to them and he got out of the car after Liam and hugged her after with a smile and kissed her head. "today was eventful and tiring" he said to her with a smile.

Elvira smiled at what they said, and followed him into the house. "I have something I need to talk to you about, but maybe you should sit down for it." She bit her lip nervously so much that it was actually bleeding a bit now.

Zayn walked in with her and raised an eyebrow. "is it really that bad that I have to sit down" he asked her but didn't when he saw her lip bleeding abd he ran his thumb over her bleeding lip. "babe what do you have to tell me?" he asked her softly and moved some hair away from her face. "I'm sure it isn't that bad"

Elvira sighed, and sat down on the sofa. She hesitated, and then quietly said, "I still have feelings for you." She felt absolutely awful inside, because now things would get all awkward, and Zayn was still married to Liam, whom Elvira adored, but now she had realised that she was still in love with her best friend, and this whole thing just sucked!

Zayn looked at her when she hesitated and he was shocked that she said she still had feelings for him and he chewed on his lip and put his hand on her cheek and made her look at him. "You can't help that you still have feelings for me can you" he asked her softly and gave her forehead a kiss. "No matter if you do have feelings for me, i'm still going to b here for you"

Elvira looked at him when he made her look at him, and she sighed. "Zayn, it's just...the last time we dated, I was the easily jealous type, and that hasn't changed. I'll be looking at you and Liam together, and it's going to give me a weird stomach feeling inside, and I don't know how to deal with this anymore." She ran a hand through her hair agitatedly. "I don't know how to deal with these feelings that I will never be able to act on, because you're married to an amazingly sweet guy, and I can't ruin that."

Zayn shook his head at what she said. "I know you get jelous easily Elvira and yeah i'm with Liam and i'm married to him and we was thinking about having another kid together but listen to me, i don't care that you still have feelings for me, i don't care that you are still in lovr with me, you can get over it, i won't be so lovey with Liam infront of you until you get used to it" he said softly and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "I do still love you but not feelings, i used to believe me i did and it was hard"

Elvira sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. "It hurts inside." She whispered softly. "It's like the feeling I had whenever I found out about you sleeping with that woman, and it hurts so much." Her voice shook as she spoke. "I'm 37, and I still have the emotional maturity of a teenager." Tears fell down her cheeks and her chest ached.

Just then, Liam came in, and he was instantly concerned. "El, are you ok?" He asked worriedly, coming over to her and Zayn. "What's the matter, baby?" He was very close to Elvira - not as close as Zayn was, but he loved her like a sister, and he hated seeing her upset for any reason whatsoever. Anyone that hurt Elvira would have to go through him first.

Zayn kissed her head on his chest and held her close to him and he sighed. "I know it hurts inside El, i know that" he said softly and rubbed her back and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "Baby please don't let it hurt you, you know i love you, you know i do Elvira" he said softly and kissed her head again. "Babe you will have emotions like this, you didn't have a baby that long ago and you are allowed to have your emotions" he said and looked at Liam as he came in.

"She's fine Li, just some feelings she has for someone is all, i'll talk to you later" he said and held Elvira close to him still and kissed her head. "Know i'll always love you and please don't let this hurt you, we won't do anything infront of you" he whispered to her.

Elvira tried to calm down a little, and she was silent while she tried to calm down, but then she had an idea. She straightened up, and quickly pulled Zayn out of the room and upstairs to her bedroom. Once there, she closed the door, and turned to him. "I have an idea how you can help me figure out these feelings, but it's crazy, and you probably won't want to do it..." She was babbling again with nervousness.

Zayn Jr came out of the changing room, and grinned as he checked out his reflection in the mirror. "I actually love these skinny jeans!" They had decided to go do some actual shopping, and they were now in Blue Inc, the shop where Zayn Jr had first met Nick, and he was trying on the same type of skinny jeans which he had worn nearly a year before which had attracted his now boyfriend's attention. "What do you two think?" He glanced at Chloe and Nick with a grin.

Zayn looked at Elvira as she straightened up and pulled him out the room and upstairs to her bedroom. "Jeez El" he said to her and got over the shock of being pulled up to her room. He raised his eyebrow. "Babe why are you so nervous" he said looking at her and cupped her cheek. "Is the idea that you want me to kiss you and give you a real kiss?" he asked her and tried to guess. "If you want me to do it then i will but if it's to kiss you then you have to at least let me tell Liam Elvira, otherwise he might thing i cheated on him"

Nick looked up from rubbing Chloe's bump and looked at his boyfriend and smiled at him. "Babe, i thought you already had them skinny jeans? or are they similar to the ones i liked?" he asked with a smile. "Give me a turn" he asked with a smile but really, Jr didn't need to turn he just wanted to check out his bum.

Chloe smiled at her brother and giggled. "Jr you look perfect in everything, i like them on you" she said smiling. "I also think you should get a top to go with that, i bet i could find a perfect top to go with them"

Status
Not open for further replies.