History Reapeats Itself

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled, as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, and rested her head on his back. "I've missed you so much, Ni." She whispered, and then remembered something. She let him go, and sat on the bed in front of him as she took off her necklace, and slid off the two rings which hung there. "I think it's time that this ring was returned where it belongs." Elvira softly said, and held Niall's wedding ring out to him.

"Yeah, but you could have left me more of my cookies!" Zayn Jr rolled his eyes, and ut the cookie back into the cupboard, instead picking up an orange, and bringing it into the living room where he sat down beside Chloe while he peeled it. "It takes two to make a baby, Chlo, you shouldn't blame your boyfriend." Jr joked.

Niall smiled when he felt her arms wrap around his waist and her head on his back. "I missed you too, i wish i just came back the next day, i was an idiot and i don't even deserve to get you back right now" he said to her and put some t-shirts into his bag before smiling as she took the rings off and he took his wedding ring from her and put it back on his wedding finger and smiled. "That feels a lot better and i will stop the divorce"

Nick shrugged with a smile. "You never told me how many to leave and they were too good that i lost count, can i have the lasy cookie then?" he asked and looked at Chloe. "Or you could of used something called protection"

Chloe looked at both the boys and rolled her eyes before looking at Jr. "You have to give me a piece of that orange" she said smiling and shook her head. "He was the one who let himself go in me" she said and looked at Jeremy and giggled as she gave his cheek a kiss. "I guess it does take two to make a baby and with love"

"You sound like Ron Weasley trying to apologise to Hermione for leaving them." Elvira smiled, and ut her own back on, before returning her necklace to her neck. "And if anything, I don't deserve you. You're too good for me." She helped take out the jeans as she spoke.

Zayn Jr rolled his eyes, and handed Chloe a segment of the orange, before putting one in his own mouth. "You might as well have the last cookie - I'll make some more later."

Niall chuckled at what she said and gave her cheek a kiss. "Well i was an idiot for leaving you and i wish i never did, i overreacted and it was wrong, of course i love Edward and i don't care if i'm not his Dad, he's still my step-son"

Chloe smiled a wide grin and took it from him and put some of it in her mouth and gave Jeremy a piece. "You can have some now because i'm not craving it, i'm just hungry again" she said with a giggle.

Nick smiled a wide grin and got off the sofa and ran to the kitchen and got the last cookie and smiled as he bit into it. "Soo good" he mumbled as he walked back out to the livingroom.

Once things were packed up, Elvira led the way down to the car, and put the bags in the boot. "I'm so glad you're coming back with us - your injuries aren't too bad, are they?" She glanced Niall up and down - she could see the bruises and cuts all the way up both arms, and from what she could see from before, there was the same along his back and stomach. The thought of anyone hurting Niall made Elvira feel sick to the stomach, but she pushed that thought away, replacing it with the happy thought that her husband was coming back with them home again.

Last edited:
Niall locked his apartment door and went down to the car with her and put his other bags in the boot and looked at her and gave a small shrug. "Yeah i think i'm alright, just a couple of bruises and scratches, i was already in hospital before"

( http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/walks-like-rihanna.27035/ )

Relieved, Elvira got into the front passenger side beside Zayn, and glanced at her best friend on the phone. She grinned, and called, "Hi Liam! We'll be home soon, alright?"

Liam chuckled. "Elvira sounds...happy." He paused, and then asked curiously, "I'm not complaining, but why is she so happy?"

Niall smiled and got into the back of the car and laid down on the chair after he closed the door and put his seatbelt on and closed his eyes, shattered from hardly getting any sleep because he was being beaten instead.

Zayn was talking to Liam and looked at Elvira when she got into the car and he rolled his eyes as she called down the phone. "Hey, i'm trying to speak to my husband here" he joked and smiled at what Liam said. "Ehhh Niall is coming back to the house and moving back in, Mrs Horan is still Mrs Horan and i think it's going to stay Mrs Horan, pretty much Niall is coming back"

Liam was surprised by that, but he smiled. "That's great - El hasn't been herself these past few days, and it was worrying me. By the way, what was going on earlier? She looked close to tears.." He was thinking of when he had saw Zayn comforting Elvira before they went up to Elvira's room.

Elvira glanced back at her husband with a smile, and she reached back, gently stroking his hair while he slept. "Sweet dreams, love." She murmured, and then turned back to the front. "So are we going now? Or just sitting here like ducks?"

Zayn chuckled at what Liam said. "Because she missed her husband, that's why but yeah he's coming back but i'll warn you, he is pretty badly bruised and scratched" he said before chewing on his lip."I'll tell you that when i get home, but it was about me and her feelings" he said before looking at Elvira. "Babe i got to go because Mrs Horan wants to go, so i will be back soon babe"

Niall stirred a bit in his peaceful sleep since he left as Elvira stroked his hair.

"Alright - I'll put the kettle on and make us some tea, since this sounds like one of those times when tea is necessary. See you in a bit." Liam smiled and hung up as he headed into the kitchen, and turned on the kettle. Thankfully the other two had taken Edward out, and the twins were away, so there was just James in the house with him.

"James! Can you find Elvira's mug? I can't find it in here." He called into the living room as he looked through the various mugs in the cupboard above the sink.

Elvira smiled as they set off, and she curled her feet up on the seat aNd wrapped her arms around her knees. "What would I do without you five?" She smiled at Zayn. "Seriously, you five guys are the most important people to me, and I don't know how I would live if it wasn't for your joint support."

Zayn Jr shifted around on the sofa, so his head was resting on Nick's lap, and his feet on top of Chloe's knees. "So, can anyone here actually be bothered to do anything? Or are we all just going to sit around and be lazy and just talk?" He grinned.

Zayn smiled a wide grin at what Liam said to him. "Yeah babe, a tea is very well needed for this talk, so please could you have it ready for when we get in and i will tell you everything what was wrong with El and why she was so upset and everything, see you soon" he said and put his phone in his lap before starting to drive back home. "You would be so lost without us babe" he said smiling.

James heard what his Dad said as he called him and he got off his bed and went into Elvira's room and got her mug from her room before taking it downstairs to his Dad and gave it to him. "It was in her room Dad" he said with a smile.

Chloe put her hands on her brothers feet when he put it on her knees. "Mmmm well i can't exactly do much being 9 months pregnant Jr" he said smiling and shrugged. "So we can either talk or do something else?"

Nick shrugged. "Why not play the wii?" he asked as he pointed to it.

Liam chuckled as he took the mug. "El is always taking it everywhere with her. So, what are you going to do with your girlfriend tonight? Or are you just going to stay in tonight with your wonderfully lovely dads?" He grinned.

Both Zayn Jr and Jeremy shook their heads and spoke in unison, "No way!" Zayn Jr then added, "You both cheat when we play the Wii." He looked up at his boyfriend with a grin.

James smiled as he lifted himself up onto the counter. "That's why i guessed it was in her room and i saw her take it up there with her" he said and looked at his phone before looking back at his Dad. "No, i'm most likely going to stay home tonight" he said with a shrug. "I'm not in the mood to be with Kitty tonight" he said to him.

Nick raised his eyebrow at them both. "What i don't cheat on the wii, how we either me or Chloe exactly cheat?" he asked and rolled his eyes. "You are just jelous"

Chloe giggled and shook her head. "I don't cheat on the wii, how could you both say that, i am just better than both of you and you say i cheat because you both hate losing"

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Why, exactly? Not that it's any of my business, but I'm just curious." He got the teabags out while he spoke, to occupy his hands in some way.

Zayn Jr rolled his eyes. "I don't know how you cheat, but I know that you do." He stuck his tongue out cheekily.

James looked at his Dad and shrugged. "I don't have to see my girlfriend everyday Dad" he said to him. "No it's just" he said and took a breath. "She had an abortion not long ago and i'm just having second thoughts about the desicion we made" he said in a rush but it felt good to get it off his chest for once because he hadn't told anyone.

"I don't get how both you and Jer, can think i cheat i play the game correct and you can even watch me playing" Chloe said and rolled her eyes. "What if we play a game that both me and Nick are bad at then?"

Nick nodded in agreement. "Aww come on you two" he said smiling.

Liam's mouth dropped open with shock, and he turned to face his son. "When did this abortion happen, James?" He softly asked, not going to yell at his son for this. "Do you think maybe it would have been better to keep the baby?"

"You'll have to persuade me." Zayn Jr grinned up at his boyfriend.

James seriously thought he was going to be yelled at for it, for getting his girlfriend pregnant but of course it was an accident because he did use protection. "mmm three days ago, I went with her because she wanted me there, did its not like we weren't safe because we were, I used a condom but I guess it split" he said and nodded with a sigh. "it's been on my mind a lot and I feel like now we should have, I feel guilty know I was going to be a dad and we just technically killed our own baby that would of been gorgeous" he said and put his hands over his face.

Nick looked at him and smirked. "persuade you to play?" he asked and went to his boyfriends ear. "because I'll do anything and everything to you in bed tonight"

Liam listened carefully to what his son said, and he ran his hand through his hair with a sigh. He took James' hands in his, and looked at him gently. "James, why didn't you come to me or your dad? We're not completely useless when it comes to women things, especially after living with Elvira for the past nineteen years. I'm not angry with you, and I'm not upset with you, but I just want to know why you felt that you couldn't talk to your parents."

Zayn Jr felt a shiver go through his spine when he heard what Nick whispered in his ear, and he pretended to think about it. "Well, maybe I'll play...but I'll need some more persuasion, I think." He smirked.

James sniffed when his dad took his hands away from his face and he held back into his dads hands and wiped the tear away that fell. "it's just I thought you or dad would be angry or upset, it's not that I don't trust you both, me and kitty said to keep it between us two a-abd I just couldn't keep it in anymore because I feel awful about it, I wish I told you about it when I found out but on the spot me and kitty both agreed for an abortion but now I think we done the wrong thing"

Nick smirked abd nibbled on jrs ear. "Zayn jr Malik, I know that worked, come on baby please" he said and kissed his jawline.

Status
Not open for further replies.