History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled, and shook her head. "No, he's fine. He's sleeping now, and I think Haz is getting a massage from Louis." She giggled. "Anyway, I'll see you later when we get back. Love you." As she hung up, she thought about the significance of those last two words, and her heart rate sped up. What she needed now to take her mind off everything would be some girl time - living with a load of guys, she relished any girl time she got.

She picked up her phone again and texted Perrie, Are you busy now? I think I need some time with you and the girls. - El x As she sent it, she remembered that the others still didn't know about what had happened with Niall, and she would probably have to explain why she hadn't called or texted them for all of yesterday.

Zayn smiled at what she said. "Well it's good to know he's behaving and giving you a break, give him a kiss from me and well it seems like Harry is relaxing as well by Louis's massage" he said smiling. "Mmhmm i'll see you when i get home, love you too babe" he said before hanging up the phone himself and putting it back in his pocket and going into the his classroom.

Perrie looked at her phone as it went off and smiled when she saw it was Elvira's number. Hey, no i'm not busy and nor are the girls, did you want us to come round new mummy ;)- Perrie xx. Perrie sent the text back.

Yes please - I need some girl time right now. - El x Elvira sent back, and slipped her phone into her pocket as she headed downstairs to make some breakfast for herself. How was she going to tell the girls that Niall had divorced her, and now they didn't have a guitarist? She sighed to herself, but poked her head into the massage room, "You two want something to eat?"

Jade pinned her hair up and glanced at Perrie. "Have you had any word from El? I know her due date was yesterday, but I haven't heard fro her yet, which is quite worrying. She always texts us several times a day." She bit her lip.

Louis looked back from Harry as Elvira came in and he smiled at her. "Please baby can you make us some food, hey how about i come and help you or both me and Haz come and help you Elvira?" he asked with a smile and gave Harry's cheek a kiss. "What do you say babe? want to make lunch, i know you love to cook when you get the chance"

Perrie looked at Jade and nodded. "I have heard from her now, she just texted me, she needs some girl time with us, so i said we would go over to see her, you girls don't have to but i'm guessing she had her baby by now" she said smiling. "She's fine, i think she was just busy"

Harry opened one eye and peered up at Louis. "Hm? Oh fine. Nothing more complicated than cheese on toast though." He glanced at Elvira and spoke, "I'll be down in a moment once I get some clothes on - it's cold up here." He also didn't really want to bare Elvira to his nudity right then.

Elvira grinned, and nodded, "No problem. I'll be downstairs if you need me." She turned and headed downstairs to the kitchen as she hummed gently to herself. She glanced at the time and her stomach flipped It was only a few hours til Zayn would be home.

Zayn Jr soon found the cutest little yellow babygro, and brought it over to the other two. "Chlo, this is so adorable - I think baby El would look so cute in this." He smiled widely.

Louis looked at Harry and laughed. "Nothing wrong with cheese on toast" he said smiling and laughed and looked at Elivra and winked at her. "Yeah he's nude" he said smiling and laughed as she went out the room and he gave Harry a peck on the lips with a smile. "I'll meet you downstairs" he said smiling.

Chloe looked at Jr and smiled a wide grin. "Aww that is really adorable, i think Elvira with love it and it will look cute on her" she said smiling a wide grin. "I can't wait until she is born" she said smiling.

Elvira left the oven to heat up, and she stepped out to the patio. She needed to make a phone call, for the last time. Elvira bit her lip as she slowly called Niall's number and waited nervously for him to pick up. This would be the last time they actually spoke, but she just needed to hear his voice one more time.

"I bet you can't. Well, only two more weeks, and until El is born, I am going to take very good care of you." Zayn Jr smiled, and gave his sister a gentle hug. "I love you, Chlo." He really did - aside from Chloe, there was only one other person who really understood him and what he was thinking or feeling, and that was his boyfriend. The two people standing in front of him right now were the two he was closest to in the world.

Last edited:
Niall heard his phone going off and looked to see it was Elvira and he sighed as his finger hoovered over the decline red button but seeing as his girlfriend wasn't with him because she had hit him before storming out of the apartment mad at something and deciding to take it out on him. He answered the phone and put it to his ear. "Yes Elvira?" he asked into the phone as he held ice to his jawline.

Chloe shook her head with a smile. "I really can't and you sound like Jeremy saying that" she said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around her twin brother. "I love you too Jr" she said smiling and gave his cheek a soft kiss with a smile. "Best twin brother ever"

Elvira took a deep breath, and softly said, "Hey Niall. I just...I couldn't leave things between us after the last time we talked. I'm sorry for the things I said to you, Niall - I never meant them, but I said them just because I was angry and I was hurt, and I needed to take it out on someone." She hesitated and then quietly said, "I'll always love you, no matter what mistakes I make. I know this one was a big mistake, and I'm not backing away from the responsibility of it, but I can't move on unless I can see you at least one more time."

He scoffed playfully and reminded her, "I'm the best brother in all of history!" He chuckled. "I'm going to take you on holiday someday - maybe to Marbella..." From growing up in the house with all five members of One Direction, he knew that they first sang together officially at Simon's house in Marbella, so it was an significant place for the family.

Niall listened to what she said to him and he let out a breath. "Elvira it's fine honestly, some of the things i've said i shouldn't have said to you because i never meant them at all, we were both just angry and upset" he said to her and winced a little as moved the ice on his jawline. "You want to see me, Elvira i don't know if that's a good idea" he said to her. Not because he didn't want to see her but because of the bruises he had that were visible on his face and arms. "I'll always love you too"

Chloe laughed at what he said. "Jr, i technically said that to you" she said smiling and it grew at what he said and she nodded. "Mmmhmm, i would love to go to Marbella, the gorgeous sun" she said smiling.

"Please? I need this, otherwise I won't be able to move on." She bit her lip. "Could we meet up later on today? There's a cafe just down the road from the house, we could meet there if you want to. Please, Niall?" Elvira leaned against the wall outside and sighed as she waited for him to reply. "Just you and me, so we can talk."

"Yeah, and it's where Dad and the others all came together as one." Zayn Jr grinned, and noticed a small pink teddy which he picked up. "Hey look, a teddy which is scented like strawberries." He sniffed it and then smiled. "El will love this."

Niall sighed as he looked himself in the mirror and the state of him. "Alright Elvira, alright i'll meet you later on today at the cafe down the road from your house but i don't know what you are going to say to me Elvira, what do we need to talk about, we don't need to talk about anything" he said and he took the ice off his now brusied jawline. "But i'll come if you really want me to"

Chloe nodded with a smile. "Yeah that was big for them" she said and laughed as he picked up a teddy. "I think you and Nick here need to have kids of your own, you seem to want to spoil your neice and are loving shopping for her"

"Ok thanks. I'll see you at about three?" Elvira suggested with a small smile. Even just talking to Niall made her feel better, even though she knew that this wouldn't last, no matter what they talked about.

Zayn Jr smiled at what she said, and shrugged, "Maybe. We both want to focus on getting our careers and stuff sorted first. Practicalities come first." He picked up a basket from the side and out the teddy and babygro in it, kissing his boyfriend's cheek as he did so.

Last edited:
Niall nodded his head before speaking. "Yeah three sounds good, i'll meet you at three" he said into the phone. "So i'll er talk to you then?" he asked and looked at the time. "Well three is in like an hour so i'll see you in an hour Elvira" he said softly to her.

Chloe raised her eyebrow. "That is true, but hey i'm having a child and now i can't focus on my career i wanted but i love my daughter already" she said smiling and looked at Nick and laughed as Jr kissed his cheek.

"Ok. See you then." Elvira spoke, and then hung up, a soft smile on her face. As she walked back into the house, she felt light as air just from hearing the Irish accent that she had fallen in love with all those years ago. "Louis! Haz! I'm heading out in about an hour or so, so could you two look after Edward?" She called as she put the bread onto the pan and slid it into the oven.

Zayn Jr raised an eyebrow at Chloe laughing, "Why are you laughing? Am I not allowed to kiss my amazayn boyfriend?" He mock-pouted, pretending to be offended.

Last edited:
Louis raised an eyebrow but shrugged as he came down the stairs. "yeah we can look after him, no problem at all and anyway, Zayn will be home by then and if me or haz need anyway help then he will be here, where are you going anyway el?" he asked curiously.

Chloe giggled and shook her head. "no if course you can kiss him jr, he's your boyfriend, I just think its really cute" she said smiling at him and gave her brothers cheek a kiss.

"Thanks Lou. I'm just going to head out to meet an old friend." Elvira didn't want to risk Zayn finding out about this, becuase she knew that if he knew, he would be so furious. However, she needed to do this. "And the girls are coming over now, so I'm making more toast."

Jade rang the bell just then, and waited for someone to answer it. When Harry answered it, clad in his white robe, she smiled and asked, "Hey Haz, where's El?" Harry gestured into the kitchen as he greeted the four girls.

"So, if we're nearly done here, we could go for some lunch. I guess you're probably hungry. Besides, I need to pick something up from the town centre hall." Zayn Jr carried the basket over to the counter, picking up a few more items on the way and depositing them in the basket.

Louis nodded with a smile and gave her head a kiss. "It's no problem at all El, i am going to be Edwards stepdad after all and well have fun seeing your old friend" he said smiling and looked at Harry as he went to open the door and shrugged. "And i'm guessing the girls are here" he said smiling.

Perrie looked at Harry and smiled. "Hey Haz" she said smiling and gave his cheek a kiss before going into the kitchen. "El!" she squealed with a smile and gave her cheek a kiss with a smile. "We have missed you"

Chloe smiled and nodded. "Oh Jr, being pregnant i am always hungry, i have put on a lot of weight since i got pregnant but my midwife said it will go down after having El" she said smiling a wide grin and rolled her eyes as he put things into the basket on the way to the counter.

Elvira smiled and hugged Perrie back when she came in, and replied, "I've missed you too. I'm sorry I haven't called or texted since Edward was born, but I've had some stuff going on." She ran a hand through her hair, and gestured upstairs, "Come upstairs and I'll tell you." Elvira led the way upstairs, and to the girls' surprise, she didn't bring them into the actual bedroom, but upstairs again to the attic bedroom.

Jade asked curiously, "El, why are you up here?" She had no clue what was going on, but hopefully Elvira would tell them about that now. Maybe even later, they would get to see the new baby boy.

As Zayn Jr paid for the items, he glanced over at Chloe with a grin. "How about some Nandos? Baby El will be eating plenty of Nandos when she's older, so she might as well learn from the womb what its like."

Perrie smiled as she got hugged back. "It's fine babe, i mean you had a baby for crying out loud, we understand that you would of been busy with things" she said smiling and nodded. "Sure, why not go upstairs and you can tell us but also i want to see this little baby boy of yours" she said smiling and followed up after Elvira and was cofused when she went up to the attic but didn't say anything about it as Jade did.

Chloe laughed at what he said. "Mmm Nandos sounds good to me but i would really eat anything at the moment but we can go Nandos" she said smiling. "I shoulder this she will be getting it when she's older but she can have by Mummy at the moment" she said smiling and gave her bump a rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.