History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled, and turned to the other two men. "A holiday sounds perfect - the twins are almost done their exams - one more - and that gives time to arrange everything, and we could be able to go in two weeks time." This would be amazing, to just have time to chillax with the family.

She set the bottle down and burped Edward before he fell asleep moments later. "You two go to bed soon, alright?" She looked at them pointedly. "No staying up late, because you're both nearly dead on your feet." Se headed upstairs and set Edward carefully in his cot before she went into the bedroom and quickly stripped off. Elvira slid into the bed and instantly was toasty warm from the heat radiating off of her husband's body. Se wrapped an arm over his waist happily and rested her head against his shoulder as she fell into a deep sleep.

Zayn looked at Elvira and smiled. "Well if you agree to it then we will go for the holiday and book it, the twins do have one more exam left and that's it and we can go in two weeks time like you said and it will be time to relax and have some family time" he said smiling and looked at her and laughed. "Yes we will go to bed soon Elvira, don't worry about us, you get yourself to bed babe" he said to her and shook his head with a chuckle and leaned into Liam's side.

Niall felt the bed sink next to him and Elvira wrap her arm around him and her head on his shoulder and he put his arm that her head was on the shoulder of, around her and put it on her waist. He buried his face into her hair as he doozed off again into a sleep.

Two weeks later, everyone was ready for the holiday. Elvira stood in the airport lobby and checked to make sure everyone had their passports. They just had to wait for Nick and Jr to arrive. "Has everyone got everything they need?"

Bronagh nodded. "Yes Mum. Now all we need is Zick to come and then we can actually go!"

Zayn Jr grabbed his jacket from the hall rack and picked up his keys. "Ready, babe?" He called into the apartment, "We're going on holiday!"

Zayn rolled his eyes at Elvira checking again. "Elvira, calm down alright, we all have everything, you don't have to worry, take a deep breath and calm down" he said to her and kissed her forehead. "Alright" he said.

Niall chuckled and wrapped his arm around Elvira's waist and kissed her head. "We all have everything, we are just waiting for Nick and Jr" he said to her with a smile.

Chloe rolled her eyes at her mum and held Kamal close to her as he slept against her chest and she yawned. Being a Mum had been hard work and Kamal had kept her and Jeremy up every single night so far and she was tired.

"Yeah i'm ready babe, let's go" Nick said smiling a wide grin and was really excited for it all.

When they got to the airport and checked in, Zayn Jr headed over to his family. "Hey guys - we're finally here." He smiled."This is going to be perfect - my family, and my boyfriend coming on holiday with me." He beamed happily.

Jeremy wrapped an arm around Chloe's waist and kissed her head. "You can sleep on the plane, babe, ok?" He grinned and kissed Kamal's head. "Such a beautiful little boy...."

Nick smiled as he checked in with Jr and put his hand up at the family, "Sorry that was my fault that we are a bit late, Jr had to drag me out of bed" he said with a laugh and wrapped his arm around Jrs waist.

Chloe smiled when her head was kissed. "Oh i plan on it, you can have Kamal on the plane, i'm tired" she said to him and smiled as she looked at their son and stroked his hair. "Our gorgeous little boy"

Elvira smiled. "No problem. Lets go and board." She turned and led everyone towards the boarding gate where they were to get onto the plane.

Zayn Jr smiled at the arm around his waist, and rested his head on Nick's shoulder as they walked. "Think we could get the room farthest away from everyone else?" He grinned.

As they walked, Jeremy smiled, and gently took Kamal. "You and I are going to let Mummy sleep, aren't we? My gorgeous little boy.." He cooed and kissed his son's head. "You know, he's actually a really quiet baby. He doesn't cry much, and he sleeps almost the whole night."

Niall smiled at them all. "Well lets get going then because we don't want to miss our plane now do we" he said and held onto Elvira's hand as they walked to the gate number they had to go to.

Nick kissed Jr's head with a smile and followed after the other and laughed at what he asked. "What so they can't hear us moaning each others names?" he asked smiling. "We can get whatever room you want to have babe" he said smiling.

Chloe let Jeremy take Kamal from her and laughed. "Yeah i hope you both do let me sleep" she said smiling a wide grin and nodded. "He is a really quiet baby, not many people get quiet ones, he's a gift from god" she said smiling.

Jeremy smiled and nodded. He then overheard the two behind them, and rolled his eyes. "We do not want to hear you two getting it on for the whole two weeks, alright? Keep the love-making to a minimum." He told them with a grin.

Zayn Jr pouted. "Come on, we're going away on holiday, which means fun, and it's fun when Nick and I get it on." He stuck out his tongue at his best friend.

Chloe raised her eyebrow as she looked back and laughed. "Yeah and i wish i could do the same with Jeremy but we can't because we have a son, you don't always have to be getting it on you know" she said smiling and blew her brother a kiss with a smile. "But there isn't anything wrong with getting it down and dirty"

Nick laughed at Jr pouting and raised his hand. "Jeremy, i'm sure you and Chloe will be doing the exact same thing when you get the chance to" he said smiling.

"I know there's nothing wrong with it." Zayn Jr grinned. "In fact, I love it when it's just me and my boyfriend, in our room, with nothing on...."

Jeremy cut him off with a face, "Ok, ew. You're my best mate, Jr, but I don't want to hear about what you do or don't do."

Chloe rolled her eyes at Jr. "Jr, i don't want to know that about you and Nick alright, we can cut the sex talk, my baby boy is here, he doesn't need to learn about that stuff a few weeks old" she said with a laugh and wrapped her arms around Jeremy's waist. "And i would like to get some sleep on the plane as well, not having to think of you and Nick having sex"

Nick laughed and put a hand over Jr's mouth. "Baby that's enough, they don't want to hear about it and i doubt you want to hear about them"

Zayn Jr laughed, and nodded, taking Nick's hand away from his mouth. "Alright, alright. No more talk about s-e-x." He chuckled and walked up the steps to the plane. "Do you want the window seat, or the aisle seat?" He queried.

Jeremy sat down in one of the seats and settled Kamal in his lap. "We should ask your uncles to babysit Kamal while we go out on a date one of these holiday nights."

Nick smiled as Jr took his hand away from his mouth and nodded. "No more talking about sex" he said with a laugh and followed him up the stairs. "I don't mind babe, wherever you want to seat, i will take the other seat next to you" he said smiling.

Chloe sat in the other seat next to Jeremy and stroked Kamal's short hair. "That if they will, they might for one night look after him, i mean he is well behaved" she said and put her head on Jeremy's shoulder and got some sleep away from her son's eye. "He might cry when we take off Jer because his ear might pop from the pressure like we get it" she said to him and gave her son's small nose a kiss. "You look so much like your daddy you handsome boy" she said smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.