History Reapeats Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great. So, wanna come shopping with me and Nick? I'm meeting him in the town centre in ten minutes. Or if you just want to go home, I could give you a lift." Zayn Jr offered with a smile as they walked down the hall to the school doors out to the car park. "I also want to do something for Nick - something really special, but as a surprise. There's a showcase for London Fashion Week, where young designers' clothes designs can be modelled on the catwalk, and loads of big stars go there to find designers, and I think that Nick's designs would be amazing there, so I'm thinking of applying him for it. Just sending in the application as a surprise, and then if it gets rejected, then he won't know anything about it, but if it is accepted, then he can get to see his creations modelled for big stars."

Liam chuckled, and glanced into his classroom. "Well, I have a class which is working quietly on some work, so I'm fine. By the way, I called to check on Elvira, and Louis said that she's fine."

Chloe looked at him and smiled. "I don't mind coming shopping with you and nick if I get some food while we are out as well because I am starving, the joys of being pregnant" she said with a smile. She listened to what her twin brother said abd nodded her head. "jr you should just do as a surprise, his designs are like so good and amazing, I haven't seen good designs like his in a long time, he won't get rejected and if he gets through then he could have a huge career infront of him"

Zayn rolled his eyes at what Liam said. "you just get the class that will do work, mine never do it if I leave the room" he said with a smile and sat on Liam's desk with a smile.

"I'm going to get the application form today, and then send it off with a few photos of some of his designs that I have on my laptop." Zayn Jr explained with a smile as he unlocked his car and got into the drivers seat. "He's always looking out for me, and I want to do something nice for him for a change, because honestly I wouldn't have even considered applying for a music technology course if it hadn't been for Ni."

Liam chuckled. "Well, maybe you should go to class, instead of distracting me." He grinned and stood in between Zayn's legs, resting his hands on his husband's thighs. "Grandpa Malik." He teased with a cheeky grin.

Chloe nodded with a smile and nodded. "I think you should get the application form today and fill it out and then you can send it with some of his pictures of his design's and hopefully they will take him on and then a celebrity can pick him and then he will have a job as a designer" she said smiling and got into the pasenger side of the car and buckled herself in after taking off her jumper. "He's like the perfect guy for you to be with, i hope when you get married i can be maid of honor Mr Malik" she said smiling.

Zayn laughed at what Liam said. "I'm distracting you? it's more like you are distracting me Liam" he said smiling and wrapped his legs around Liam's waist and shook his head. "Shhh i'm too young to be a grandpa already" he said smiling. "But i don't know what you are talking about, you're Chloe's stepdad so you are now a grandpa as well"

"Of course you can, Chlo." Zayn Jr chuckled as they drove out of the school car park, and he grinned, "And I'll also get Uncle Louis to be the minister, like Dad arranged for Mum's wedding. That would definitely be a memorable wedding." He checked his rearview mirror before pulling into the actual street and heading off down the road. "What about you? When am I going to be getting a brother in law?" He glanced at his twin sister with a grin.

They had always been so close, ever since Zayn Jr could remember, and they told each other everything. Zayn Jr balanced out Chloe's fiery temper with his good nature, and she kept him grounded whenever he was in his rare bad moods. They were like yin and yang, like rain and sun - they wouldn't be able to live without each other.

"Ah, no. I'm a step-grandfather." Liam winked, and playfully ruffled up Zayn's hair so it looked like serious sex hair. "You know, I was thinking, and I'm wondering if maybe...if maybe you want to have another child? With me, I mean.." Liam then shut his mouth in case he started rambling. The truth was that he absolutely loved kids, and since James was much older now, they could have the possibility of having another child. Besides, James had turned out to be the perfect mix of both him and Zayn, with a calm and mature personality from Liam, and Zayn's smouldering good looks. Liam would be more than happy to have another child with his husband, that is if Zayn was also happy with it.

Chloe's face lit up and she grinned "why thank you jr, I'm honoured that you would ask me" she said with a giggle. "and anyway I would of made myself maid of honor if you never asked me" she said smiling a wide grin. "nothing better than having your twin sister as your made of honor. I'll do the perfect job of it" she said smiling a wide grin. She laughed at what he said. "are you really going to get Louis to be the minister, do you know I heard how hard it was not to laugh at uncle Louis but hey it's your choice" she said smiling a wide grin. Chloe shrugged at what he asked her. "I have no idea, you will have to ask Jeremy that question abd when he's going to ask it"

Zayn rolled his eyes at Liam. "babe you will still be seen as a grandpa because if you think about it, she won't have another one apart from Jeremy's dad and me and also you" he said abd listened to what Liam said abd laughed as he shut his mouth. "you want another baby with me huh?" he asked abd thought about it before smiling and gave a nod. "we can have another baby together Liam" he said with a smile before sorting his messed up hair out.

"Oh come on - look, do you want to marry him?" Zayn Jr asked with a roll of his eyes. "Then you ask him! This is the twenty first century, where girls can ask guys to marry them, instead of waiting for the other way around. You're one of the strongest women I know - you and Mum are my inspiration for almost everything - and if you want to marry him, then just ask him. The worst he could say is no, but he wouldn't, because he loves you so much."

Liam's smile grew, and he smiled happily. "Great! I'll look up surrogates later in the week...." He gently and romantically kissed Zayn's lips before moving back. He placed a hand on the door to his classroom, and glanced at his husband, "I love you." With a happy grin, he went back into the classroom and recommenced teaching.

Chloe looked at jr abd raised her eyebrow. "well yeah I'd course I want to marry him jr, I've been with him for some time now and I mean, I'm having his child, that's got to say something" she said before shrugging. "I don't know, it just doesn't feel right in me asking him, it feels a bit weird, I would rather him ask me when he's ready and there's no big rush jr, I mean Im like 2 weeks away from giving birth and I would rather wait until elvira can at least crawl or walk"

Zayn laughed and gave a nod. "alright and I will help you do that gladly" he said abd gave his lips a kiss back with a smile. He watched Liam go to his classroom door and laughed. "I love you too" he said smiling and shook his head as he walked off towards his English class.

"No problem. Your choice." Zayn Jr smiled. "I'm your best man, of course. Right?" He slid into a parking space outside the town hall, and parked the car before getting out. He glanced around and caught sight of Nick a few feet away. "Hey hot stuff." Zayn Jr called with a grin and walked over, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist from behind. "How's you?"

Elvira sat in her bedroom and called Zayn's number. She really needed to hear his voice... Suddenly she felt a strong sense of deja vu hit her, sending her back to when they were both teenagers, calling each other at strange hours of the night simply because they missed each other. She smiled slightly at the memories, and wished she could go back to that time, when she was just crushing on Zayn, and before she had ever even heard of Niall.

Chloe looked at him and shrugged. "I'll think about it, you never know, he might ask me soon but i will just have to wait and see and if he doesn't do it soon, then i will ask him" she said and laughed. "You didn't even have to ask, of course you are my best man" she said smiling and gave his cheek a kiss before she got out of the car as well and smiled at the guys together.

Nick looked when he heard his boyfriends voice and smiled at him and turned his head and gave Jr a kiss on the cheek. "Hey baby, yeah i'm really good thank you, did yur exam go good?" he asked with a smile.

Zayn looked at his phone and excused himself from his class and went outside to answer it. "Hey El, is something wrong?" he asked in concern as he closed his classroom door once he was outside.

"The exam was easy." Zayn Jr grinned, and laced his fingers with Nick's. "Oh, and I brought Chloe with me, because Dad found out that she is pregnant." He glanced at Chloe with a smile. "We're going to spoil you today." Also at some point, he would need to ask Chloe to distract Nick so he could pick up an application form for the fashion showcase.

Elvira shrugged. "I just wanted to hear your voice." She softly said. "Am I interrupting your class?" She bit her lip worriedly, and curled her feet up under her on the bed as she just listened to him speak. God, his husky, deep Bradford accent sounded so amazing and charming, even now they both hadn't lived in Bradford since way before the kids were born. Elvira found herself daydreaming about his eyes....ohh, his gorgeously brown, puppydog eyes.... Her eyes widened when it suddenly hit her - she still fancied Zayn even a bit after all these years of them being apart! She mentally kicked herself for being so stupid.

Nick smiled and kissed his boyfriends cheek again. "I thought you would find it very easy, seeing as you are Muslim and can speak, read and write Arabic so easily" he said smiling and looked at Chloe with a smile and gave her a hug as well. "Well hello Mummy to be" he said smiling and kissed her cheek. "We sure are going to spoil you rotten" he agreed with Jr.

Chloe smiled at him and gave Nick the hug back. "Hello Nicholas" she said smiling. "Spoil me rotten? and why am i the one going to get spoilt huh? i don't want you to both spend money on me, really it's fine" she said smiling.

Zayn let out a breath to know she was okay. "Just wanted to hear my voice huh babe? like old times" he asked with a smile. "Well yeah i was teaching El, that's sort of my job but it's fine, they are working on something i've set, so i have time to talk to you babe" he said smiling.

"You're getting spoilt, because I say so. Besides, I want to get things for my niece." Zayn Jr grinned, and glanced up the street. "I think there's a baby shop around the corner - I especially want to get a cute little babygro for her." He wrapped his arm around his twin's waist as they set off.

Elvira was still a bit stunned from her realisation, but she managed to reply, "Well, I won't keep you long. I just wanted to hear that charming Bradford accent." She smiled a little. "How did the twins find the Arabic exam? You were moderating it, weren't you?" She couldn't believe that after all this time, she still had feelings for her best friend.... it was weird. She felt tingly all over by thinking of it, and a blush spread across her cheeks.

Chloe laughed at what he said. "So technically you are spoiling your niece today and not me, you can spoil me by getting me food and i will be very happy with that" she said smiling and nodded. "You know this little girl in here is going to be so spoilt by her whole family and Nicholas, i want some of your design's for her as well" she said with a wink. "She has loads of clothes already Jr" she said smiling and put her arm around Jr's waist. "But you can buy her what you want, i'm not going to stop you" she said smiling and walked with him.

Nick chuckled and winked back. "I will sure design and make some gorgeous clothes for her" he said smiling and gave her bump a rubbed with a smile before walking with them both and holding onto Jr's hand.

Zayn laughed at what she said. "Babe you get to hear my accent everyday of your life" he said smiling. "Yeah i was moderating it, the only person in the school who knows it apart from the Muslim students and the twins found it easy, but i also found our that our daughter is 2 weeks away from her due date of having a baby becuse she needed to pee and couldn't hold it anymore"

"Also I am going to help to plan Uncle Haz and Uncle Louis' wedding. I like planning big events." Zayn Jr grinned. "It also means that I can get practice in case my songwriting career flops, then I can open my own wedding planning business." He was already visualising what the perfect wedding would be like for his eccentric uncles. Knowing Harry and Louis, it would have to be huge, with a touch of crazy there as well.

Elvira raised an eyebrow, "So, you know now as well? I've been telling Chloe for months to tell you about the baby, but she wouldn't do it." She smiled. "Well at least I don't have to hide anything from you anymore. It's actually been killing me to not tell you, since we usually tell each other everything." Her stomach turned at that, since she knew she could never tell her best friend that she still had feelings for him after eighteen years.

Chloe smiled at what jr said. "awww Zayn jr, that is like the sweetest thing you could do for them at this moment with what has happened abd Ickes Harry now being a dad, they may now be engaged but they don't have time to plan a wedding and what a better person than you to do it, you are amazing at that sort of thing" she said smiling.

Zayn nodded his head. "mmhmm I do know now she is pregnant with Jeremy's kid, you do know they would of slept together not long after being together because they had been going out for like a day, they technically only got together 9 months ago but anyway, she's happy, im happy, I just wish someone told me about it sooner"

"I am thinking of something really big - with a touch of craziness there as well, since I know them both really well, and they are both...eccentric to say the least." He chuckled. "Oh yeah, and by the way, whenever us two get married in the future, I want you to plan our wedding." He grinned at his sister. "Like Mum planned Dad's wedding, and vice versa."

Chloe nodded with a smile. "uncle Louis and uncle Harry having a big wedding suits them very well abd I'm sure it will turn out amazing" she said smiling. "are you going to keep it a secret from them or tell them that you are going to plan their wedding" she asked and raised an eyebrow. "you want me to plan your wedding when you get married? Well I can but it will most likely suck, I'm not good at them sort of things"

"I'll have to tell them, so that they know not to plan anything." Zayn Jr smiled and held open the door to the baby shop for his boyfriend and sister before following them in. He looked around and was thrilled - this place had everything! "If you both need me, I'll be in the baby bedtime section." He grinned and headed towards the bedwear section at the back of the store. Zayn Jr could definitely find some cute stuff for his niece-to-come.

Elvira smiled. "Well, you know now. Anyway, I've moved all my stuff up to the bedroom in the attic - since nobody uses it, and also I can't stay in that other room anymore. Not without Niall." Elvira sighed and ran a hand through her hair which had actually grown long again after her last cut, and now it was her natural brown, so she looked very much like she had when she was eighteen.

She bit her lip, "When you come home later, there's something I want to tell you. Something I can't tell you over the phone." Telling Zayn about her re-found feelings would end in more heartbreak, but she knew she had to do it, since it was the right thing to do. Otherwise it would kill her to keep it a secret from the person she was closest to in the world.

Chloe nodded and shrugged. "I guess you will have to tell them about it, but you could tell them and of course just keep everything from them apart from the date of the wedding" she said smiling and thanked him as he held the door open and knew she would get looks from people from being young but she didn't care. "Well have fun looking in that part, i guess me and Nick will go to a different part" she said with a laugh and linked her hand with Nicks and walked with him to a different part and she just loved all the clothes.

"Yes i do know now and i will of course be there for her, she's my daughter after all" he said before raising an eyebrow and listened to what she said. "But now you are so far away from me instead of next door to me but i guess you can't sleep in there because it will remind you of Niall too much" he said softly and had a peak into his class to see if they where behaving.

He raised his eyebrow at what Elvira said. "Er yeah sure okay, you can tell me anything, i'll listen to what you have to say tonight then when i get in later, how Edward doing, he's not giving you any hassle is he?" he asked with a smile and actually now thinking about it, really wanted another baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.