evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hi everyone! My name is Isla and I'm 18 years old. I'm only looking for one partner at this time and someone who believes they're damn good at details. They must be of an advanced writing level or higher. This is a historical (low) fantasy I was unable to continue with my partner because they had some real life troubles. Everything got off to a great start, but I think it's time to try and put my characters in another position. I will be using pre-established characters. If you don't like that, I would suggest you turn away from here now. Since I do plan on this roleplay being a little gritty, keep in mind that sensitive subjects, such as rape and dubious consent may come up. Also, keep in mind that I will be particularly picky with this partner since I enjoyed the roleplay so much! 18+ only players.

imgs_zpsy50jgc0k.png
  • No godmodding. I won't tolerate it.
  • I primarily play female, so I'd like someone who is comfortable playing male lead.
  • Main Characters preferably 27+ only for personal reason.
  • No "male only" people please. I want diversity.
  • Players must be 18+ only because of personal preference. Sorry young' uns.
  • Pretty posts and colored dialogue please!
  • No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. I want to see characters with flaws.
  • Please private message me, if you're interested.
  • Realistic face claims only! No drawings please.
  • I do best at a minimum of one reply every two weeks. If muse and time allow it, one reply each week.
  • Please play multiple characters with me. I want more depth, more interaction!
  • No powerplaying. If you want to control my character, ask permission first.
  • No autohitting. It sucks when I can't determine what happens.
  • Worldbuild. Worldbuild. Worldbuild.
  • Descriptive sex, no smut! I believe there's a difference.
  • Be confident in your writing. I enjoy the positivity!

imgs_zpsy50jgc0k.png

Okay, now down to the "meat" of this request. I'm not using the same plot I've conjured up with my previous partner, as I feel using his ideas wouldn't be fair to him. However, I'm going to keep the aspect of a staged kidnapping, as I enjoyed that element and felt it was better than your stereotypical kidnapping from a cruel pirate. It's a pirate roleplay set in the Pirate Age, during the West Indie Trade and my girl is tired of living the role her father picked out for her, so she asks a friend to relay her troubles to a pirate and pays the pirate lots of money to set up a staged kidnapping, so she can be free, but entering a whole new world on board is not what she expects. As an aristocrat, there's still lots of things she must learn for herself about piracy. This is the basic gist of the roleplay so far. We will come up with a main plot, so on and so forth. I have a list of things I personally would love to see happen, and whoever's interested, I will share that with them upon talking a little bit and getting to know each other, creating a driving force, ideas, and multiple characters!

If you are interested, please PM me your interest and give me your ideas for the plot and characters. I will ignore you here.

I'm still looking! I would love to do this again! <3

Romance is a sideplot!

Status
Not open for further replies.