Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pretty much confirm that that is not true. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no more girl's dorm rooms for Ai so what shall I do @Dreamer? If we can make a new room or at a third resident to one of the rooms that'd be great. If not, I'll scrap the cs. I only realised at the end D:

Hope you don't mind if Ai is close friends with Immy and Mira, @Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) and @growl
It's fine with me. Also she's just so adorable ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
My god, you must be amazingly sneaky able to get past that exclusion zone! One of my friends' families owns all the take-aways on 3 roads in Birmingham, and I have another friend who lives there who's kinda... weird... but awesome at the same time. That's all I know about Birmingham.

My god, you must be amazingly sneaky able to get past that exclusion zone! One of my friends' families owns all the take-aways on 3 roads in Birmingham, and I have another friend who lives there who's kinda... weird... but awesome at the same time. That's all I know about Birmingham.
Eh, the only thing you need to know about Birmingham is that the accent is like nails on a chalkboard. It's so bad and I thank every god known to man everyday that I developed a yorkshire accent over the years instead of keeping my brummy one. Haha XD But yeah, there is a large muslim population but I wouldn't say it's a non-muslim exclusion zone. Silly Fox News.

[wants to join, but is intimidated by the sheer size and amazingness of everything]

Uwaah, this looks sooo fun ;~;
Join us! Make a female and then you can bunk up with Ai! :3

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If anyone wants to be friends with Mira, you don't even have to ask. Unless your character a) is a douchepants, b) is a regular liar, c) is really pushy/aggressive/forceful about what they want, or d) doesn't like her plants, I can't see any problems between them that wouldn't have to involve planned drama.

@VengefulPeanut ^^ I hope that answered your question (the answer is yes). Ai and Mira actually look... very... ... similar.... *scraps plan about them being long lost sisters* I'm so glad there's a love guru character, those are always super fun CX

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) I have a question about Aria! Is it common knowledge throughout the school that he's a crossdresser, or does he try to keep it a secret and poses as a girl? Sorry if this was stated in the CS, but I'm curious for Hiraku's sake. Also, what are his preferred pronouns?

• Love
Does chuunibyou count as regularly lying or is that being regularly delusional?

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) I have a question about Aria! Is it common knowledge throughout the school that he's a crossdresser, or does he try to keep it a secret and poses as a girl? Sorry if this was stated in the CS, but I'm curious for Hiraku's sake. Also, what are his preferred pronouns?
I too would like to know this. I was running with the assumption Robert doesn't know about his crossdressing so it would be good to know. ^^

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If anyone wants to be friends with Mira, you don't even have to ask. Unless your character a) is a douchepants, b) is a regular liar, c) is really pushy/aggressive/forceful about what they want, or d) doesn't like her plants, I can't see any problems between them that wouldn't have to involve planned drama.

@VengefulPeanut ^^ I hope that answered your question (the answer is yes). Ai and Mira actually look... very... ... similar.... *scraps plan about them being long lost sisters* I'm so glad there's a love guru character, those are always super fun CX

It's a secret. He usually switches between the two. And whenever he is either Adrian or Aria, he usually says the other is sick.

As for preferred pronouns I haven't put much thought into it. When he's Adrian, he prefers "He, Him." When it's Aria, he prefers "She, Her"

• Thank You
I too would like to know this. I was running with the assumption Robert doesn't know about his crossdressing so it would be good to know. ^^
It's a secret. He [Adrian] only tells people this if he can trust them and if they are on good terms. The reason why he keeps his crossdressing a secret revolves around something that happened during his middle school years. That's why he doesn't open up about it.

• Thank You
Okay, just so I can know ^^ I'm going to have Robert be suspicious of Navi, if you don't mind. With Adrian being in his homeroom class (and I assume Navi too) he'll probably see the similarities between the two but not think of anything so extreme. :)

Does chuunibyou count as regularly lying or is that being regularly delusional?
Death// Mira finds Akuma's chuunibyou-ness delightful. She actually enjoys asking her classmate questions about what it's like being a space deity and such.
Don't worry, Mira doesn't consider chuunibyou lying ( ; u ;)

@Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) Ah, so he leads a double life. Exciting! Thank you for answering my questions C:

Okay, just so I can know ^^ I'm going to have Robert be suspicious of Navi, if you don't mind. With Adrian being in his homeroom class (and I assume Navi too) he'll probably see the similarities between the two but not think of anything so extreme. :)
Alright. Fine by me ^^

Has he kinda got MPD then? so each "form" has a different personality? Otherwise it's gonna become pretty obvious pretty quickly.

I've got Tous Les Memes stuck in my head now thanks to Andre's CS. D:

Has he kinda got MPD then? so each "form" has a different personality? Otherwise it's gonna become pretty obvious pretty quickly.
No. He doesn't have MPD. He doesn't have another personality for Aria. It's just him in girls clothes. And I'm aware that at some point everyone is going to find out. Which will Probably lead him to have a mental breakdown because of what happened in his past (I would tell it but I'm not sure if anyone would be okay with it. Since it involves, bullying and a suicide attempt).

No. He doesn't have MPD. He doesn't have another personality for Aria. It's just him in girls clothes. And I'm aware that at some point everyone is going to find out. Which will Probably lead him to have a mental breakdown because of what happened in his past (I would tell it but I'm not sure if anyone would be okay with it. Since it involves, bullying and a suicide attempt).
A-bap-bap-bap-bap! Spoilers! I want to find out over time! :P Don't spoil his character development for me, Maid-chan!

*almost made a joke about suicide attempts being fine. Needs to reevaluate sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.