Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I gave up doing it all myself.

Everyone still continuing with this RP, please post your CSs to the new thread here:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hisakawa-koukou-new-ooc-still-being-edited.117252/

Don't forget to adjust your character's age and grade accordingly:
All 14 year olds are now 15
All 2nd years are now 1st years
all 3rd years are now 2nd years
all 4th years are now 3rd years.
all 1st years are now 15 and are still 1st years.

Reactions: GreenSea
Will do my best. Internet is rare and shaky.

Awesome, thanks.
I may have forgotten you had no internet. Sorry about that.

Will do it Friday when I get home. Sorry for the delay.

No problem, we're in no rush.

Hisakawa Koukou - New GMs and OOC Rebuild - COMPLETE!

Hello everyone! Ehb here! As you already probably knew, after the original GM left, @Karakui and I took the duty of becoming GM's. I would like to happily announce that the Relaunch OOC is ready to go. Look for 'School of anime Cliches' or the like in the OOC Forum. Both of us did changes in order to try improving the way the RP runs overall and take out some of the uh... peculiar or redundant things of this original.

Keep note that we Will Start A New Thread for the New OOC. So we have again gone back to the signups stage for the reformat. The new RP will start off at Lunchtime like where the current RP is right now (which is still right after the school's opening ceremony so new players need not worry). But you can keep the progress that you've taken up until now and just continue it at the lunchroom.

As of right now, This Thread is Dead to us. Further replies here are advised against. Also, for people who already posted CSs here and are still wanting to participate, [BCOLOR=#ff0000]please see the new thread's CS and edit it your old CS to fit the new CS[/BCOLOR]. If we do not see your new or Edited CS in the new OOC Thread, we will assume you do not wish to continue with the RP. In general, the most important changes you will need to do are:
  • We switched from a 4 Grade level system to Japan's 3 Grade High School System.
  • Timetables are no longer a thing. You pick one of the 3 classes and your schedule is based off of that.
  • The 'Subjects' becomes more like 'Classes You Don't Ditch in your Schedule'.

Aside from boring stuff, here's the exciting stuff we added to the RP!
  • A summon-able character who starts off a story centered around your character accepting themselves / becoming a stronger person if you want to start that sort of thing.
  • A love maniac character who by nature will try to get your romantically involved with someone.
    • (Though They're just there to spice things up. Not necessarily the center focus of everything. We still want to keep things free to an extent)
  • A school calendar, that will spell out for you what sort of things to expect coming up next in the school year. (Beach Episode, School Festival, etc.)
  • All three classes sharing Gym and Lunch time (which are back to back in the school schedule) for potential Hijinks.
  • A fabulously reformatted intro post!
    • Classes have their own descriptions now instead of just being 'Mathematics' or 'Physics'.
    • More detail with listed clubs and classes. Clubs now have their own potential conflicts that can be pursued by player characters if they choose.
  • And probably a bunch of other things I've forgotten because we basically rewrote everything.

Anyway, I eagerly look forward to seeing you all in the new thread. I'm certain the second time around it'll most definitely be L.O.V.E.!

• Love
Reactions: Karakui
^ That being said, I'm not going to Unwatch this incase someone somehow misses this post so I can direct them to the new thread.

"Life is an open book full of blank pages and I write the story as I go."
images

Full Name
Elaina Aguillon

Nicknames
Laina

Date of Birth
13th, December, 1999

Zodiac
Sagittarius

Place of Birth
Orleans, France

Nationality
French

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Elaina is a reserved and rather quiet girl. She only speaks when she finds it necessary and isn't big on making friends. She prefers to be alone but knows when she can't. Elaina is a mature girl who knows the difference between right and wrong. However, even she can make mistakes. She usually does things without saying but nothing has been bad so far. Elaina takes care of those who she knows are in need and will willingly help them with their problems. Despite being reserved, she isn't afraid to take a stand against someone and will without a second thought. Elaina isn't afraid to do so, especially if it's bullying, sexusl harassment, etc. She's very intelligent and gets high marks in all her classes. She thinks quickly and has quick feet to match. Elaina tends to be bluntly honest, seeing it stupid to lie about things. However, you trust her to keep a secret but she would never keep it if it meant she would die.

+ Cats
+ Sweet things
+ Books
+ Good movies
+ Shopping

Dislikes
- Dogs
- Annoying people
- Bullies
- Tight spaces
- Extreme weather
-Sushi

Hobbies
• Singing
• Playing violin
• Playing piano
• Reading
•Writing

Fears
• Clowns
• Tight spaces
• Heights
• Her father

History
Elaina was born to a rich family with a mother, father, and older brother. They were a happy family for five years, until her mother died.

It was a horrible accident. Her mother was on the plane home from America when it broke down and crashed into the Atlantic ocean. It was talked about on the news and they found the body of her mother. The CEO of the Lego company found dead was the biggest news and it lasted a month. During the month, their father had been torn with grief and would have sudden anger outbursts. He'd harm her older brother all the time since he would never allow their father to harm her.

Things lasted like this for two years when their father came back home after going out, with the new CEo of the Lego company. He declared that they'd be married and Elaina was rather surprised. The women's name was Claire but when she shook Elaine's hand, the hurt her. Elaina already despised this women.

A year later they got married, but Elaina still treated Claire the same. She didn't obey her, rarely spoke to her, and when she did speak she always pointed out one way or another that she didn't think of Clair as her mother. One night, Claire entered Elaina's room while she was reading but Elaina completely ignored her. This angered Claire and she knocked the book out of Elaina's hand. That got her attention. Elaina stared at the women with cold eyes and a blank expression.
"From now on, you will obey ME!" She snapped but Elaina looked out the window. "I will never obey the women who is not my mother." Elaina replied and Claire lunged at the 8-year-old. She screamed and her brother ran into the room. He pulled Claire off Elaina and knocked her out before crawling onto the bed and holding Laina. Thy heard their father pull up after three minutes and her brother left and told went downstairs to tell him what happened.

Suddenly, her brother was on the front lawn, bleeding heavily from his head. Her father held a baseball bat and looked like he was insane. The man threw the bat inside the car and entered the house. In fear, Elaina his under the bed and watched as Claire awoken and was helped onto their room by her father. After that, it was as if Laina need existed.

When she turned 14, her father slid papers under her door. They were for a school far away from France and Laina thought this was her chance. She agreed to go without a second thoughts and left a day before the first day of school. She's been there for a year since then.

Relationships
Better not to ask

Other
Nothing that can't be revealed

Grade
Junior

Class and Homeroom Teacher
2-A

Subjects
•Creative Writing
•Mathematics
•Music
•English and Literature
•Philosophy
•Physics

Timetable

Monday

8:30 am

Classes Begin

8:30 am -3:30 pm
Mathematics
English and Literature
Philosophy
Physics
Music
12:00
Lunch in the cafeteria

3:30 pm
End of classes

3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Student Council from 3:30 to 4:30
The Bookworms Club from 4:35 to 5:50
The Martial Arts Club from 5:55 to 7:00

7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Private lessons on Creative Writing

8:30 pm
Dinner in the cafeteria

9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Free time

11:00 pm
Bed time

Tuesday
8:30 am
Classes Begin

8:30 am -3:30 pm
Mathematics
English and Literature
Philosophy
Physics
Music

12:00 - Lunch in the cafeteria
3:30 pm - End of classes
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Time for out of school activities (again, list your chosen ones for the day and say how long each last. If you have decided on only one again tell us when it ends for you. If none, then congrats, you have a lot of free time on your hands)
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
8:30 pm - Dinner in the cafeteria
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm - Free time
11:00 pm - Bed time (everyone must be in their dorm rooms (this doesn't mean that you have to immediately go to bed or that sneaking out doesn't happen...))
Wednesday
9:00 am - Classes Begin
9:00 am -3:30 pm - Classes (at least 4 in total. Here the character should list their chosen subjects of the day as well as how long each lasts)
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Time for out of school activities (again, list your chosen ones for the day and say how long each last. If you have decided on only one again tell us when it ends for you. If none, then congrats, you have a lot of free time on your hands)
11:00 pm - Bed time (everyone must be in their dorm rooms (this doesn't mean that you have to immediately go to bed or that sneaking out doesn't happen...))
Thursday
8:30 am - Classes Begin
8:30 am -3:30 pm - Classes (at least 5 in total. Here the character should list their chosen subjects of the day as well as how long each lasts)
Friday
8:30 am - Classes Begin
8:30 am -3:30 pm - Classes (at least 5 in total. Here the character should list their chosen subjects of the day as well as how long each lasts)
3:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Free time
8: 30 pm - Dinner out in the town (every time it's a different place and the students are actually allowed to go wherever they please. This usually results in each group of friends dining separately in various restaurants, while the teachers are stuck together)
00:00 - Bed time (everyone must be in their dorm rooms (this doesn't mean that you have to immediately go to bed or that sneaking out doesn't happen...))
Saturday
The students are mostly free to do whatever they please, though the clubs together with the cafeteria are active
Sunday
Students are completely free and the clubs are inactive for the today as is everything else, apart from the cafeteria
Clubs: (you can choose as many as you like from the listed or suggest one to me and I will add it to the list)
Dorm room and Roommate: (chose a dorm room from the ones listed in locations; if you want to be roommates with one of the other rpers then discuss it with them and include it in the CS)
Dorm interior
images

Status
Not open for further replies.