Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't say that. :/ I really want to put Robert to work.
Same. I worked so hard on my character (Named Imogen by the way) and I really want to play with her. Also..I'm not sure whether I should post my CS now, because I reeeeaallly want to. But I don't know if this RP is still active (I hope it still is) and posting it might just be a waste of time (Which sucks because how much effort I put into Imsy is the best I'm able to do).

Same. I worked so hard on my character (Named Imogen by the way) and I really want to play with her. Also..I'm not sure whether I should post my CS now, because I reeeeaallly want to. But I don't know if this RP is still active (I hope it still is) and posting it might just be a waste of time (Which sucks because how much effort I put into Imsy is the best I'm able to do).
Even if you post it, it will be nice to read. :) I've always liked the name Imogen. I don't know why.

Even if you post it, it will be nice to read. :) I've always liked the name Imogen. I don't know why.
Okay. I also I've also started liking the name Imogen. I'm not sure why, but it somehow appeals to me.

I see. Well, it certainly raises some implications when the GM goes quiet in an RP that's still getting new people. I poked the GM with a message to remind them we're still here.

Anyway, I don't want to go straight off to hijacking, but I'm wanting to keep things going in this RP as well. I can post as long as there's other people posting.

image.jpg

"Anime is not just a TV show like cartoons. Animes are Epic stories in which will never die."~ A Random Otaku

image.jpg

Full Name: Imogen Keyrair
Nicknames: Immy, Mio, Imsy.
Date of Birth: April 1st, 2000
Zodiac: Aries
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
Nationality: American-Japanese (Father is American, Mother is Japanese)
Sexuality: Bisexual, Biromantic
Personality:
[+] Trusting, Laid Back, Caring, Friendly, Usually Shy, Childish
[-] Obsessive, Insecure, Cares to much of what they think of her, too trusting.

In General, Imsy is a sweet and naive girl. She's very trusting (which is also one of her flaws since she is too trusting that often has her Naiveness taken advantage of) and enjoys helping those in need. She's laid back and doesn't worry much unless if it's a storm or a fight, to which makes her anxious and (if it's a fight) tries to break it up (this leaves her with head and brain damage from when she was younger, see her history for more). She's very caring and sweet to almost everyone, however that doesn't mean she doesn't hold grudges, especially to those who use her. Imsy is not much outgoing and is usually shy at first glance, keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact. However this changes when somebody mentions an interest similar to hers, to which she's so excited she is unable to control herself.

While trusting, Imsy can be a little bit too trusting, to the point people take advantage of her sweet and kind nature. This often leads Imsy to develop distrust in said person and avoids them for a few days. She is also insecure and cares to much of what others think of her. Whenever someone mentions something they don't like about her, she has already attempted to change it, even though it doesn't work that way and she just gives up. Whenever her insecurity becomes to unbearable to bear, she tends to hide in her dorm room and calm down, although this takes hours and even days; unless if her friends at the school cheer her up.
❤︎Taiyaki
❤︎Fast food
❤︎Sweets
❤︎Cherry Blossoms
❤︎Cute things
❤︎Stuffed Animals
❤︎Collecting Anime Figurings
❤︎Her family
❤︎Her friends in Hisakawa Koukou
❤︎Video Games
❤︎White Lilies
❤︎Cute and Comfortable clothes
❤︎Cool rainy day
❤︎Skating (did a few roller derby's back when she was younger)
❤︎Visual Novels
❤︎Glowing small starlights
❤︎Amusement Parks
❤︎Her Ouija Board

Dislikes:
☢Thunderstorms
☢Loneliness
☢Wasps
☢Jumpscares
☢Violence
☢Arguing
☢Being Called Childish
☢Losing friends
☢Being called Weak
☢Being taken advantage of
☢Her friends back at home (who aren't even considered her friends >:[)

Hobbies:
☆Watching Anime/Reading Manga
☆Playing PC Games and or Playstation Portable games
☆Sketching in her black sketchbook
☆buying cute things (Such as Figurines) and putting them on her side of the room
☆Writing small stories about her friends and the students who attend the school
☆Playing Video games
☆Listening to Music
☆Playing with her Oujia Board
☆Talking to her friends at Hisakawa KouKou

Fears:
☠Thunderstorms
☠Loneliness
☠Jumpscares
☠Being Mistreated
☠Not being good enough
☠Being hated
☠Being abandoned

History:
To know about Imogen, you have to know about her parents first. Her father had lived in New York before moving to Massachusetts during his freshman year of high school. During his third year in college, he traveled to study in Japan for a small bit and met a young women who was part of a dangerous gang in Tokyo, Japan. They dated privately for a while until Imogen's mother was found out and was nearly killed. I However, her father promised to leave her alone as long as they kept her alive, to which the leader replied with: "Tsuide hanarete jigoku ni taizai" (Then Stay the Hell away). To which Imogen's father did and graduated college soon after returning back home. However he wouldn't be depressed about for two long, since the woman he loved quit left her gang and traveled to America to see the man she still loved.

Years Later the two had children, and one of them was Imogen. Imogen was as a young child very timid and a bit of a crybaby. Whenever she did something wrong she would cry about it. This would continue on until her first day of Junior high, where she developed a much more confident personality, but was still undeniably shy. During her time in Junior high Imogen made a lot of friends..and even some enemies who were jealous of her beauty and her sweet personality. She developed a hatred towards those who get into arguments after attempting to break up a fight that one of the students who were in the fight swung something heavy over her head, knocking her unconscious. The next thing Imogen knew was that she was in the hospital with her upset mother and younger brother when they heard that Imogen had slight brain damage.

Imogen would then spent the remainder of her seventh grade in the hospital and raced against the clock to finish assignments that way she would move on to the eight grade. The eight grade for Imogen was not pleasant. Her role as a sweetheart was ruined by the same students that gave her head and brain damage and that all her friends (or ex-friends) had left her in order not to be hated. Teachers and Students started to treat Imogen rotten, but all Imogen did was smiled and hid her sorry behind a smiling mask. She was eventually taken out of school by her father after learning about her treatment at the school and commented that it's normal for students to act like that, but teachers was unacceptable. He started teachers what he knew to her and for the rest of Imogen's eight grade was homeschooled. When Imogen had passed and was moving onto being a freshman, she was told by her mother she would be attending a very elite school named Hisakawa Koukou in Japan. At first Imogen was thrilled, but scared at the same time until her mother reassured her.

In 2015 after turning fifteen years old Imogen traveled off to Japan by herself for the first time and was taken to Hisakawa Koukou by one of Imogen's mother's best friend. She arrived at Hisakawa and thanked her mother's friend for the ride and looked at the school, feeling anxious yet excited. She started to make true friends and joined clubs to meet more people while attending Hisakawa Koukou.

image.jpg

Relationships:
•Hilda Narina (Hinari-San): "Hinari-San is so sweet, even though she doesn't talk much. And to be fair, neither do I. Much like Hinari, we both didn't live in Japan and were born in a country father away from Japan, and we both enjoy Anime/Manga. Now if only I was able to talk to her without being so nervous.."
•Shigeko Furukawa (Shego, Fuwa-San): " At first..I didn't know what to think of Fuwa-San, I thought in all honest she was more meaner than she looked. But then it was wrong of me to think of such thing (this isn't the first time). I got to know a little bit about her more and saw that Fuwa-San is a lot more nicer than I thought."
•Akira Kawaguchi (Aki-Senpai):
"Aki Senpai is the Best! He's a bit loud though for my liking..but putting that aside he's really kind, yet a tad bit bossy from what I hear.."
•Kadakawa Yuuto (Yuuto-Kun, Hentai-Sama):
"So far I haven't learned much about him..all I know is he has this name called 'Hentai/Ecchi-Kun'."

•Sakura Momoiro (Sakura-Chan, Momoi):
"My roommate and the best person you'll ever meet. She's fun to be around and to talk to. She's also understands a lot, and consoles me if I get upset. She's not just my roommate. She's my best friend in quite a long time."
•Akuma Ayaka (Aya-Chan, Death-Sama): "We're both in the same class of 2-A. She was also the first person I talked to, instead of her coming up and talking to me. She's really cool even if she's a chunnibyou, to which I call her 'Death-Sama'. We're also in the Video Game Creation club together, which is awesome to attend."
•Mana Kada (Mana-San):
"I'm not sure how to feel about Mana-San. She reminds me of Haru from Free! For some reason. I don't really talk to her much, and I feel if I did things might get awkward.."
•Katsumi Yukihara (Kat, Yukihara-San): "I'll...Be generally honest. I'm not sure how to feel about Yukihara-San. I haven't talked to her, but I know a few things about her such as liking sweets and animals. But I also learned that she dislikes theme parks, Which is depressing, but I'm not going to complain about it. She also hates those who are wealthy, like West, which concerns me greatly for him."
•Jean King (The King of Naps):
"Jean reminds me a lot of sleeping beauty depicted in other media aside from Disney. I also know he's really cool and Non-Judgemental, which is always a good thing."
•Miyamoto Megumi (Miya-San, Megumi-Senpai):
"I've heard a lot of things about this girl, and even if she's "creepy" I don't believe it. We're all creepy in our own way. She's really cool, although I'm not sure if she likes me."
•Mirabelle Orand (Mira, Belle-Senpai ): "She's. So. CUTE! She's also really nice to talk to. She-much like Sakura- is also a great friend to have. I wish there was more people like her around."
•Hirabayashi Hiraku (Raku, Hirabayashi-Senpai):
"Not gonna lie, the first time I met him I thought his name was Hikaru, not Hiraku. He's also intimidating, but in a good way that makes me like it. Although I don't think we would get along.."
•Baki Asuman (Baka-Kun): "He scares me to be honest. I..Don't think we'll be friends any time soon.."
•Mayu Yorihase (Yori-Chan, May):
"She's cool..But I don't think we would get along..Oh well *Shrugs*"
•Mikan Uchida (Mika, Uchirara, Uchida-Senpai):
"Uchirara is so cute! She's a bit fiery and..well..reminds me of some people back home...but that doesn't matter. She's a good friend and Senpai."
•Andre Beaulieu (Andre-Sensai, Beau Bear):
"He's a Psychology teacher. And although he doesn't teach my class, he's really nice. I also gave him a nickname that only I know about, if I ever told him that or anyone, I would die of embarrassment."
•Robert West (West, Robbie (Although doesn't say it to his face although she did once):
"I-I might like Robert..just a little bit even though he's a year older than me. He's really nice and we like most of the same things. But I don't think h-he likes me that much..but then I could be wrong *Dies of being flustered*"

Students Only-
Grade:
Junior
Class and Homeroom: 2-A
Subjects:
•Japanese and Literature- Since Imogen already knows a lot about western literature, she found a interest in learning eastern literature instead.
•Creative Writing- Now this, is a subject Imogen can get up on. Imogen's stories have always had a interesting twist, taking something that's been done before but adding something new to it. She enjoys this class out of all her classes.
•Music- Music is something Imogen had always wanted to due and study. Since listening to music is one of her hobbies, she plans on studying what's behind the music and artists.
•Psychology-Now much like Creative Writing, This is a Class Imogen greatly enjoys. At first, she didn't even knew this class existed and furthermore didn't understand what Psychology was about. However, after looking it up on the Internet, she saw in interest and took the class. Next to Creative Writing, Psychology is her second favorite class.

Timetable:
Monday-
8:30- Classes Begin
8:30-10:00- History
10:00-12:00- Psychology

12:00-Lunch
12:30-2:00- Japanese And Literature
2:00-3:30- Creative writing
3:30-Classes End for the day
3:30-5:30- Video Game creation Club
5:30-8:30- Free Time
8:30- Dinner Time in the Cafeteria
9:00-11:00- Free Time
11:00- Bed Time

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday
The students are mostly free to do whatever they please, though the clubs together with the cafeteria are active.

Sunday
Students are completely free and the clubs are inactive for the today as is everything else, apart from the cafeteria

image.jpg

Clubs: Video Game creation club.
Dorm room and roommate: Room 5 with Sakura Momoiro
Dorm interior:image.jpg
—Part of her room (not seen in the picture) looks like this: image.jpg
Theme Song:

----------------------------------------------
------
I hope you accept this. Also this was a total pain to edit.
KEY
(Also names in here-> () are nicknames Immy calls them)​

Last edited by a moderator:
These new characters make my heart sing >.<
It seems everyone finds my Mira-chan undeniably kawaii... *smirksmirk*
Imogen and Mira are very similar-- they would be great friends b(≧∇≦)b

I really hope GM comes back soon.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Oh gosh, hello everyone... Sorry for the absence but, as you have already been told, I had a new RP that was just starting up. And it's concerning an idea that I have wanted to try out for possibly about a year now.

Anyway, I am back and will post shortly so apologies to anyone who was interacting with my characters. The same goes to the two new participants - my notifications about the OOC thread were not working! If I had known you guys decided to come on board, then I would have been faster with returning to Hisakawa Koukou.

Again, I am sorry.

Great. I stopped getting notifications for the OOC thread. Can someone sum up the important things that happened besides the new characters?
@VengefulPeanut nice avatar. Just watched the movie. How coincidental.

• Thank You
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Status
Not open for further replies.