Hisakawa Koukou - The Anime High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-bap-bap-bap-bap! Spoilers! I want to find out over time! :P Don't spoil his character development for me, Maid-chan!
Alright fine! I was wanting to tell it but okay. *Goes and pouts*

Adrian: Oh stop I'm going to tell it the same way you were going to.

Me: *Grumbles something incoherent*

Which will Probably lead him to have a mental breakdown because of what happened in his past (I would tell it but I'm not sure if anyone would be okay with it. Since it involves, bullying and a suicide attempt).
You should probably ask GM if the suicide attempt details would be okay for the IC first. Can't be too careful ( ◉.◉)

[fieldbox="Tsundere-chan, purple, solid"]"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
-Walt Disney
tumblr_mfctt9e8FT1qbvovho1_500.gif

» Full Name «
Isabella Astrella Masamoto
» Nicknames «
Masamoto-san ~ When younger children and teachers are addressing her, they usually call her this.
Tsundere-chan ~ Because of her tsundere personality, she got dubbed Tsundere-chan by a few of her close friends.
Isa/Bella (-chan) ~ Another nickname that she received from her close friends.
Princesse ~ A childhood nickname that she is still called this day. She is only called this by her parents and it's usually at home.
» Age «
» Date of Birth «
16 February 2001
» Zodiac «
Aquarius
» Place of Birth «
Lyon, France
» Nationality «
Japanese (father), French & American (mother)
» Gender «
Female
» Sexuality «
(Demi)Bisexual (Demi)Panromantic

xxx
tumblr_m1qq6glWNF1qlcutao1_500.gif

xxx

» Personality «
+ Intelligent | Determined | Loyal | Strong | Tranquil | Creative
- Sarcastic | Apathetic | Distant | Vulnerable | Easily Flustered | Enigmatic

Isabella is, in short, a tsundere. She has a façade that she happens to put up everyday to hide her true personality. Most see her as indifferent, superior, and distant for that's how she portrays herself. She pretends that she's too "cool" for socialization and things of that matter. In reality, the young female is very kind and caring. Such traits only show themselves every now and then. Isabella doesn't take compliments that well, always blushing and trying to redirect said attention. Because of how distant she is, she isn't used to people willingly being around her. Her sarcasm is a defense mechanism that she uses when nothing else seems to be going right. Although she likes to think that she's hard to figure out, majority can understand her pretty well. She's only an enigma to herself.
» Likes «
+ Books
+ Tea
+ Sweets
+ Autumn & Spring
+ Cats
+ Writing

» Dislikes «
- Insects (except butterflies)
- Emotions
- Thunderstorms
- Speaking in French
- Embarrassing herself
- Letting her guard down

» Hobbies «
~ Cooking
~ Writing
~ Sewing
~ Practicing her Martial Arts
~ Singing

» Fears «
x Being alone
x Change
x Getting involved in a romantic relationship
x Heights
x Clowns
x Spiders

xxx
tumblr_m0ydygNXEK1r9c51co1_500.gif

xxx

» History «
A young Japanese man who loved to travel had been in Paris, France when he met the love of his life: a young woman who hadn't even stepped anywhere outside of her home country, despite the fact that she was also American. The two clicked instantly and bonded over the many travel stories that the young man had to share. She happened to be entranced by how beautiful the world sounded outside of France. So, she went to explore with her newfound love and, together, they seen the world. Three full years of dates in a different place every anniversary, of learning new cultures and new languages, of spending every exciting moment with each other and they were suddenly getting married in America. It wasn't as romantic as Paris or anything of the sort, but, in the end, it was still quite special. Fast forward another three years and Isabella Astrella Masamoto was born in Lyon, France, where she spent majority of her life.

Despite living in France from childbirth until now, Isabella was blind to the other parts of the world. Because of her parents' love for travelling, she went on pretty extreme vacations, able to brag to her friends every time she got home. Besides the fun adventures at every turn, Isabella still had to deal with mundane life things, like school, homework, making sure she was the best of the best. Being the only child, she felt as if she should strive to be the best child her parents could ever have. Not only that, but this was also her way of repaying them, or saying 'thank you' for their many trips and just being there for her. It was the least she could do, in her eyes.

Right after she graduated middle school, or junior high, with flying colors, things took a dark turn. Her grandmother on her father's side had gotten dangerously ill, causing fear and tension within their family. Isabella's father had gotten a call one day about her and had solemnly shared the news with them. Without a moment's hesitation, they dropped everything and was packing up to go live in Tokyo, Japan, the hometown of her Dad and where majority of that side of the family lived. She was slightly intimidated by the move, wondering if she'd like it. Fortunately, there was a home for them to live in. Her uncle had just moved in with his girlfriend, leaving his house open for usage. As they began to get settled, Isabella was enrolled in Hisakawa Koukou. She was pleased with the selection for it seemed like a very high rated school and she was going to get nothing short of the best. Now, here she was on the first day, butterflies in her stomach, as she got adjusted to her new school.
» Relationships «
"I think that Narina-senpai is a pretty nice person. I don't know much about her, though."
(Hilda Narina)
"Oh, how I admire Furukawa-senpai! She's so...honest with her personality and so creative! She motivates me to show my true self as well."
(Shingeko Furukawa)
"I don't know much about Mana-senpai. She does swim very well, though!"
(Mana Kada)
"Eh? Kada...kawa-senpai? Ah yes, the one people refer to as Hentai-kun or Ecchi-kun. Well, what more is there for me to say?"
(Yuuto Kadakawa)
"Momoiro-senpai seems very friendly and outgoing! I wouldn't mind chatting with her one day."
(Sakura Momoiro)
"Yukimura-senpai is a lot like me in the emotionless section. I bet she's pretty cool once you know her."
(Katsumi Yukimura)
"King-senpai, well, I don't know much about him. He seems pretty relaxed."
(Jean King)
"Akuma-senpai is very...intriguing, to say the least."
(Ayaka Akuma)
"Goodness, Orand-senpai is like a bundle of sunshine and a meadow of flowers all rolled into one. She seems like a wonderful person~"
(Mirabelle Orand)
Hirabayashi-senpai seems like a cool character."
(Hikaru Hirabayashi)
"Oh, I don't talk to Asuman-kun much, even though we're in the same grade and homeroom."
(Baki Asuman)
"Yorihase-chan is practically the informant of Hisakawa Kokou Private Academy. I like to refer to her as Info-chan sometimes, but she doesn't know that."
(Mayu Yorihase)
"Uchida-senpai is so child-like. It makes me smile, for some odd reason."
(Mikan Uchida)
"West-senpai seems pretty cool. He has a nice accent, too."
(Robert West)
"Keyrair-senpai is so adorable. I just—"
(Imogen Keyrair)
"I've heard about Vaughn-senpai's ugly side and would rather not evoke such a side. Other than that, he seems pretty fun."
(Adrian Vaughn)
"Uwah, Trinity-sensei is the best! I'm so glad to have two classes with her!"
(Seraphina Trinity)
"Tsubaki-senpai? Hisakawa's resident Love Doctor? She seems like a hopeless romantic, but that's why she's so good at her "job". I like her."
(Ai Tsubaki)
"Harrison-senpai...I don't have anything to say about him. Pretty neat that he's from Russia."
(Johann Harrison)
"Hirijikawa-senpai is such an intriguing mysterious. She's an Aquarius if I'd ever saw one, if I do say so myself."
(Fujiko Hirijikawa)
"I don't know much about Stein-senpai, but he seems pretty nice."
(Gregory Stein)
» Other «
She has an all white cat that suffers from heterochromia iridum. His name is Aimé, which means "loved" in French.
Involuntarily, she will switch languages when she's upset.
She knows both Japanese and French.
When speaking in English, Isabella has a French accent.
She wants to be able to change her personality and show her true self.
She's allergic to dogs, which sucks.
Her dream is to work in a career that changes people's lives for the better.
» Theme(s) «
Just The Girl ~ The Click Five
&
She's Killing Me ~ A Rocket To The Moon

STUDENTS ONLY

» Grade «
Freshman
» Class and Homeroom Teacher «
1-A | N/A
» Subjects «
English and Literature | Creative Writing | Mathematics | Chemistry | Geography | Music | Psychology
» Timetable «
Monday
8:30 am | Let the day begin!
8:30 am - 9:45 am | Music
9:45 am - 10:50 am | Chemistry
10:50 am - 12:00 pm | Psychology
12:00 pm | Finally, it's time for sweets! (Lunch)
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Creative Writing
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | English and Literature
3:30 pm - End of classes, sure, but not the end of the day.
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Student Council
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time. Most likely practice her martial arts.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Arts and Crafts
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do homework, no doubt. Maybe improve her writing.
8:30 pm | More sweets! (Dinner)
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm | Free time to make sure that everything is all set for tomorrow.
11:00 pm | Beauty Sleep!
Tuesday
8:30 am - 9:45 am | Mathematics
10:50 am - 12:00 pm | Geography
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Martial Arts
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time. Most likely practice her viola.
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do homework, no doubt. Maybe improve her writing.
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm | Free time to make sure that everything is all set for tomorrow.
Wednesday
9:00 am | Let the day begin! At a later time.
9:00 am - 11:00 am | Music
11:00 am - 12:00 pm | Psychology
12:00 pm | Lunch Lunch Lunch! Munch Munch Munch!
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Chemistry
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | Mathematics
3:30 pm | End of classes! Onto clubs!
3:30 pm - 5:00 | Bookworms
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time until her next club. Crack open a good book.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Martial Arts
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do any homework that she was assigned before dinner.
8:30 pm | Time for di-di-dinner!
Thursday
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time. Most likely practice her piano.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Bookworms
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do homework, no dout. Maybe improve her writing.
Friday
8:30 am | Classes Begin
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Music
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | Psychology
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Arts and Crafts
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do homework, no dout. Maybe improve her writing.
Saturday
All of her clubs.
Sunday
Complete freedom to relax and prepare for the next week.
» Clubs «
Arts and Crafts | Martial Arts | Student Council | Bookworms
» Dorm room and Roommate «
??? | Tsubaki Ai
» Dorm interior «
[spoili]
goodwp.com_19619.jpg

[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
What anime is that girl from in your CS, Kitsune? She seems familiar.

Woo, I'm almost finished! Just need to whip up her history and schedule ^^ I'll have to slowly add on to relationships since I have to go through all the CSs...

But she's got two 'Love' ratings so far and that makes me happy~ >w<

[fieldbox="Tsundere-chan, purple, solid"]"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
-Walt Disney
tumblr_mfctt9e8FT1qbvovho1_500.gif

» Full Name «
Isabella Astrella Masamoto
» Nicknames «
Masamoto-san ~ When younger children and teachers are addressing her, they usually call her this.
Tsundere-chan ~ Because of her tsundere personality, she got dubbed Tsundere-chan by a few of her close friends.
Isa/Bella (-chan) ~ Another nickname that she received from her close friends.
Princesse ~ A childhood nickname that she is still called this day. She is only called this by her parents and it's usually at home.
» Age «
» Date of Birth «
16 February 2001
» Zodiac «
Aquarius
» Place of Birth «
Lyon, France
» Nationality «
Japanese (father), French & American (mother)
» Gender «
Female
» Sexuality «
(Demi)Bisexual (Demi)Panromantic

xxx
tumblr_m1qq6glWNF1qlcutao1_500.gif

xxx

» Personality «
+ Intelligent | Determined | Loyal | Strong | Tranquil | Creative
- Sarcastic | Apathetic | Distant | Vulnerable | Easily Flustered | Enigmatic

Isabella is, in short, a tsundere. She has a façade that she happens to put up everyday to hide her true personality. Most see her as indifferent, superior, and distant for that's how she portrays herself. She pretends that she's too "cool" for socialization and things of that matter. In reality, the young female is very kind and caring. Such traits only show themselves every now and then. Isabella doesn't take compliments that well, always blushing and trying to redirect said attention. Because of how distant she is, she isn't used to people willingly being around her. Her sarcasm is a defense mechanism that she uses when nothing else seems to be going right. Although she likes to think that she's hard to figure out, majority can understand her pretty well. She's only an enigma to herself.
» Likes «
+ Books
+ Tea
+ Sweets
+ Autumn & Spring
+ Cats
+ Writing

» Dislikes «
- Insects (except butterflies)
- Emotions
- Thunderstorms
- Speaking in French
- Embarrassing herself
- Letting her guard down

» Hobbies «
~ Cooking
~ Writing
~ Sewing
~ Practicing her Martial Arts
~ Singing

» Fears «
x Being alone
x Change
x Getting involved in a romantic relationship
x Heights
x Clowns
x Spiders

xxx
tumblr_m0ydygNXEK1r9c51co1_500.gif

xxx

» History «
A young Japanese man who loved to travel had been in Paris, France when he met the love of his life: a young woman who hadn't even stepped anywhere outside of her home country, despite the fact that she was also American. The two clicked instantly and bonded over the many travel stories that the young man had to share. She happened to be entranced by how beautiful the world sounded outside of France. So, she went to explore with her newfound love and, together, they seen the world. Three full years of dates in a different place every anniversary, of learning new cultures and new languages, of spending every exciting moment with each other and they were suddenly getting married in America. It wasn't as romantic as Paris or anything of the sort, but, in the end, it was still quite special. Fast forward another three years and Isabella Astrella Masamoto was born in Lyon, France, where she spent majority of her life.

Despite living in France from childbirth until now, Isabella was blind to the other parts of the world. Because of her parents' love for travelling, she went on pretty extreme vacations, able to brag to her friends every time she got home. Besides the fun adventures at every turn, Isabella still had to deal with mundane life things, like school, homework, making sure she was the best of the best. Being the only child, she felt as if she should strive to be the best child her parents could ever have. Not only that, but this was also her way of repaying them, or saying 'thank you' for their many trips and just being there for her. It was the least she could do, in her eyes.

Right after she graduated middle school, or junior high, with flying colors, things took a dark turn. Her grandmother on her father's side had gotten dangerously ill, causing fear and tension within their family. Isabella's father had gotten a call one day about her and had solemnly shared the news with them. Without a moment's hesitation, they dropped everything and was packing up to go live in Tokyo, Japan, the hometown of her Dad and where majority of that side of the family lived. She was slightly intimidated by the move, wondering if she'd like it. Fortunately, there was a home for them to live in. Her uncle had just moved in with his girlfriend, leaving his house open for usage. As they began to get settled, Isabella was enrolled in Hisakawa Koukou. She was pleased with the selection for it seemed like a very high rated school and she was going to get nothing short of the best. Now, here she was on the first day, butterflies in her stomach, as she got adjusted to her new school.
» Relationships «
WORK IN PROGRESS
» Other «
She has an all white cat that suffers from heterochromia iridum. His name is Aimé, which means "loved" in French.
Involuntarily, she will switch languages when she's upset.
She knows both Japanese and French.
When speaking in English, Isabella has a French accent.
She wants to be able to change her personality and show her true self.
She's allergic to dogs, which sucks.
Her dream is to work in a career that changes people's lives for the better.
» Theme(s) «
Just The Girl ~ The Click Five
&
She's Killing Me ~ A Rocket To The Moon

STUDENTS ONLY

» Grade «
Freshman
» Class and Homeroom Teacher «
1-A | N/A
» Subjects «
English and Literature | Creative Writing | Mathematics | Chemistry | Geography | Music | Psychology
» Timetable «
Monday
8:30 am - 9:45 am | Music
10:50 am - 12:00 pm | Psychology
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time. Most likely practice her martial arts.
Tuesday
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Martial Arts
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time. Most likely practice her viola.
Wednesday
9:00 am | Let the day begin! At a later time.
9:00 am - 11:00 am | Music
11:00 am - 12:00 pm | Psychology
12:00 pm | Lunch Lunch Lunch! Munch Munch Munch!
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Chemistry
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | Mathematics
3:30 pm | End of classes! Onto clubs!
3:30 pm - 5:00 | Bookworms
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Free time until her next club. Crack open a good book.
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Martial Arts
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm | Free time to do any homework that she was assigned before dinner.
8:30 pm | Time for di-di-dinner!
Thursday
Friday
8:30 am | Classes Begin
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Music
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm | Psychology
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Arts and Crafts
Saturday
All of her clubs.
Sunday
Complete freedom to relax and prepare for the next week.
» Clubs «
Arts and Crafts | Martial Arts | Student Council | Bookworms
» Dorm room and Roommate «
??? | Tsubaki Ai
» Dorm interior «
[spoili]
goodwp.com_19619.jpg

[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]​
Finally finished~! [relieved sigh]

@Dreamer I hope she's okay! All of the important things are done. I'll be slowly adding onto the 'Relationships' section as I go through the CSs! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Oh my, we skipped right to lunch time?

*Obligatory Morning Classes Montage Intensifies

But Yay! Someone picked to be a Freshman too! Though the thing that's made me wonder was what exactly made homerooms important when the schedule says we just report to our first class in the mornings. I was just gonna ponder that topic as an in character aside at some point.

Oh my, we skipped right to lunch time?

*Obligatory Morning Classes Montage Intensifies

But Yay! Someone picked to be a Freshman too! Though the thing that's made me wonder was what exactly made homerooms important when the schedule says we just report to our first class in the mornings. I was just gonna ponder that topic as an in character aside at some point.

I skipped to Lunch mainly because of how everyone has different timetables. Not much room for character interaction. :/ Soweeee ^^

Guys, I am sorry to inform you but I literally cannot keep up with this rp any more. This is coming kind of out of the blue but I just wanted to be honest with myself as well as all of you - I have lost both control as well as interest in this roleplay. It would be better for me to just drop out now, while it is in the beginning, instead of forcing myself to respond.

This doesn't mean that the story is ending for you guys, though! I simply wish to assign a new GM, who can continue on with the game.

Nice, looks like Ayaka gets a room to herself!

Also an idea. How would it be choreographed though? Just kinda pretend that was always the room arrangement and Megumi was put in a different room?

Status
Not open for further replies.