Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛ. ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ<br /> -1A classroom-
xxxxUh... Well, no... I was so busy dealing with anxiety I never got the chance too. Not that it matters, my vote can't really do anything anyways. It's practically useless.

xxxxShe frowned at Imogen's sullen tone. But when she remembered the way the girl had run off earlier, anxiety suddenly made sense.

xxxxUseless? Nonsense! Anything can be seen as useful! Don't be so negative, when I'm in here, there shall be only positiveness!

xxxxMira grinned at Sera-sensei's words, agreeing with her whole-heartedly. She hadn't expected to get herself voted class representative when she'd walked in the door at the beginning of class, but she was glad she had saved Owen and Yorihase-san from doing something they didn't want to. What do class reps even do? How am I supposed to represent this class? Does this mean I'm on the Student Council now? Mira thought, a small furrow appearing between her brows. She wasn't sure what responsibilities she'd accepted, and her own cluelessness worried her.

xxxxTwo knocks came from the door before it slid open. Ah, it was their homeroom teacher. Kazuki-sensei, was it?

xxxxMorning, Trinity-san. And good morning, students. I hope I'm not being a disturbance to the class, but I really need to see the class rep.

xxxxBuuut sensei... We already had lunch didn't we? Past 1 o'clock is a bit late for 'good morning.' We just finished voting for our class representative. It's Mira-chan over there.

xxxxShe ducked her head and stared at her hands. Kazuki-sensei scanned the classroom before his unavoidable gaze landed on her. The blush that had been dying out since the election's end came back in full force so that her cheeks were rosy and glowing anew. Mira lifted her chin just enough to be able to look at her bespectacled teacher from under her eyelashes demurely. She raised one hand into the air and dropped it just as quickly. "I'm the class representative, Sensei." She pressed her palms against the top of her desk to push herself out of her seat until she was standing again. "You need to see me?"

@Katsumi Y. @1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

"With all due respect , Kane-san , if there was a class representative or a leader or anyone with a position of power for that matter , who worries about the awkwardness of having another pair of hands helping him ensure that work is done properly , he or she must be an idiotic twit who has an ego as big as a hot air balloon ."

Marcus chuckled, obviously amused. Looking at Katsumi, Marcus rolled his eyes.

"My my...You do have quite a mouth don't you Kat? Getting so riled up over something so...little. Are you stressed out over life? School seems suddenly daunting to you? Please, tell me. I'd like to know. I'd like to know what cause you to...lash out like this. So I can help you. Though one small thing, Katio....Is that someone who worries can't have an ego. That's kinda the point of someone having a giant ego. If someone has a giant ego they think that all their decisions would be correct and they would never worry-" Marcus grinned faintly. "About any of their decisions. So-" He let his head fall to one side. "I really think you should learn about whatever 'big word' you saw this week means before you say them to somebody else in a conversation. Especially if, and I say this is purely speculation, but when you're trying to insult them. Or else you'll just look pretty stupid" Marcus smirked. "Or as you would put it, a 'twit'" He jeered.

"But still, ignoring your attempt to be 'edgy' I'll gladly let Elania be my assistant if she wants to. If not then it's fine. If she does, then...it's fine"

"I think... it's a great idea. I was probably unfair of me to vote for Kane-san, considering all of the stuff he does. He helps with all the clubs, is a part of the student council... and uh... Aguillon-san could learn a thing or two from Kane-san too! He is a pretty smart person!"

A faint frown showed before again putting on the grateful smile. "All up to Elaina"

@All of Class 2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Biology - Class 2-A]

Elaina could feel eyes on her, but they didn't seem angry. Looking up, her eyes fell upon Robert first. Hoping to put him at ease, Elaina smiled softly and made sure he saw it. She watched as he turned his attention to the front of the class, and she went back to looking at her desk. Shortly after, Yuki-Chan came over. "You did well." Elaina smiled at Yuki-Chan and thanked her for her support before she returned to her desk. However, Elaina was surprised again by Yuki-Chan. "Kane-San, Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative ? It's your call , but in my opinion , handling the class affair's with two heads are better than one , considering how you are in clubs that require fair amount of attention." Looking up, Elaina stared at Yuki-Chan in surprise. No one had ever spoke up for her, except herself. Maybe... I really can make friends. She thought to herself. Elaina's thoughts drifted into a flashback of her brother, laying in a pool of blood on their front lawn. Would brother be happy if I did? She wondered, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. As these thoughts consumed her, Elaina took a look around and stopped. I haven't been acting like myself this morning. Probably has something to do with that nightmare I had last night... Elaina sighed softly and continued writing in her composition book.

Once finished, Elaina realized something. Standing up, Elaina looked at those who voted for her, one by one. "Thanks for all your support. Sorry I failed to exceed your expectations." She apologized, before turning to Marcus. "I'll gladly accept being Vice Class Representative. Someone needs to step up and make sure you don't screw around." She pointed out, and then turned her attention to the teacher. "Please excuse my sudden disappearance moments ago. I needed to relieve all the feelings I'd been holding in since last night and I couldn't control myself." She explained, hoping the teacher would see reason and forgive her.

"I think... it's a great idea. I was probably unfair of me to vote for Kane-san, considering all of the stuff he does. He helps with all the clubs, is a part of the student council... and uh... Aguillon-san could learn a thing or two from Kane-san too! He is a pretty smart person!"

Turning to face Hakuna-Chan, Elaina's eyes become cold. The words she uttered had been most offensive on her part. "I don't need to learn anything from him. I'm merely doing my part to make sure he doesn't make class 2-A look stupid. Someone needs to keep an eye on him and make sure he knows his place." Elaina seethed before taking her seat and sighing softly. "Sensei, may we please continue with class? I have things to do and we've already wasted a lot of time on this matter." She said, her attention now focused on the teacher.
@growl @Rithas @Ehb @Katsumi Y. @All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Biology - Class 2-A]

"Kane-San, Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative ? It's your call , but in my opinion , handling the class affair's with two heads are better than one , considering how you are in clubs that require fair amount of attention."

A smile spread across Jayson's features when he heard what Yuki-Chan said and turned around to look at her. "That's a great idea!" He complimented before turning to Marcus-Kun, his smile gone. "Don't you think?" He growled slightly.

"Well....I dunno. If you think about, there's no such thing as a 'vice Class-rep." Also, it would in a way cause a slight embarrassment if we were the only class that technically had two class reps in a way. Be a bit awkward with two people reporting in. I mean only one person gets elected for it because it only needs one person anyway. The more people getting added to the role the less significant it becomes. Honestly the amount of clubs I'm in doesn't ever hold me back. I just.....love helping this school. I would never over-stretch myself. So honestly I think it wouldn't be a great idea..."

"Then again, help wouldn't hurt I guess....But I can't really say officially. If she wants to help so badly. She can be the unofficial Assistant."

Jayson wanted to punch the guy for speaking like that about Elaina-San but took a deep breath and let it out. Sadly, Elaina's name was dampened even more when Hakuno spoke again and Jayson brought his leg up. Slamming it on his desk, he looked at Hakuno with a dirty look. "Shut up already. Your making her sound pathetic." He snapped. Suddenly, the sound of a chair moving caught his attention and Jayson turned to see Elaina had stood up again. What's she doing? He asked himself.

"Thanks for all your support. Sorry I failed to exceed your expectations."

Jayson's eyes widened a little in surprise. However, a smile spread across his face and he shook his head. "You were great Elaina-Chan!" He told her, giving her two thumbs up. As she continued, Jayson listened to her, a smile on his face all the while. After she sat down and faced the teacher, Jayson removed his leg from his desk and faced the front. He wouldn't listen to Marcus but he defiantly would listen to Elaina.
@growl @Rithas @Ehb @Katsumi Y. @All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

Hakuno withdrew back into her seat. Turning her face forward.

"Sensei, may we please continue with class? I have things to do and we've already wasted a lot of time on this matter."

The teacher turned to see Hakuno turning around and withdrawing. Having spotting the cold look Elaina had given her. He internally sighed to himself.

("He said it... again...!")

With her shoulders drawn in and hands firm in her lap, Hakuno looked like she was just hanging her head a little at her desk. But the teacher knew that Jayson's words had struck her hard. Hakuno didn't want to show her quivering lips and moistening eyes to the class or to the teacher. So she simply hung her head down to hide it.

The teacher knew a time when the young Nashiko ran out of the classroom in tears after someone had said something mean to her, it was a bit like how Elaina had left the class earlier, but during that instance it was during a class debate. He couldn't even remember what was said, but what he did remember was that same first year student appearing in the teacher's office later that day. Bowing her head to him, she said:

I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused today.

She apologized. Even though it wasn't her fault. She had apologized to him for being hurt by what someone had said. What was she thinking right now? Elaina had already disrupted the classroom already, so she had to just sit there and bear it? And... going around and saying such things to her were justified because Elaina Aguillon's feelings were more important?

"You were great Elaina-Chan!"

Jayson's voice returned the teacher to the present. After hearing that, Mr. 'Biology' finally came up with his response to Elaina's request to continue.

"No. We can't move on with class. Considering there's a little s... Student that's been causing quite an amount of trouble in this classroom. Allow me to 'waste' a little bit of class-time myself."

Within a couple of moments, the teacher walked past Hakuno and the front row. That first time, it was too late for the teacher to do anything about the person who had said whatever it did to make Hakuno cry. But, this time he wasn't going to let one of his students be bullied in such a fashion. The teacher came up right beside Jayson Hawthorne's desk.

"I'd like you to listen carefully, Mr. Hawthorne. What I am about to say. About these shameful things you've been doing."

There were quite a few things the teacher had to say. But, as a teacher, Mr 'Biology' had to be the good adult and and set the example. The teacher's speech was short, but his voice pronounced what he wanted to say in a slower and firm tone of voice. It was apparent through much of the discussion that this whole charade has been quite the nuisance for the teacher's class plans, but going out and lashing at Nashiko twice had become the proverbial last straw. The teacher hoped that just Hiraku's words earlier would have been enough to settle Hawthorne down, but it was not to be. With Katsumi or Marcus aggressiveness towards one another was fine, they could handle it as they understood the concept of arguing very well... but with Nashiko it was a different case, she wouldn't talk back. And what Jayson doing right now couldn't even be called Arguing. He was directly belittling Hakuno as if she didn't have any feelings at all.

Hawthorne's blatant immaturity on the first day of classes was exactly why the teacher had to bring it to front center.

"Just because you have reservations about what's happened does not ever make it okay to go around saying hurtful things to people who have nothing to do with it. If I or any of the other teachers I talk to later see any more of that ill-advised behavior of yours, we will take disciplinary measures... Now get your feet off of the table."

Still, it seemed like the root of all that frustration was coming from Marcus. So why was this boy being so mean to Nashiko? Was Jayson Hawthorne really such a coward that he'd let out his frustrations on someone innocent instead of the actual person he was mad at? Taking advantage of Hakuno's kind nature to everyone to be a convenient outlet? When the teacher thought of it that way, it painted a picture that made Jayson Hawthorne even more of a disgusting person than Marcus Kane.

What had happened today was something the teacher would have to talk about with the staff at some later point, considering Hawthorne's rumored history.

"Thank You." The biology teacher continued after seeing Hawthorne put his feet back down. "Playing favorites isn't going to do any favors for anyone except your own ego, Jayson. You could probably learn a thing or two from Nashiko-san about self-control and consideration for others."

After this, the teacher moved back to the front. With back turned to the class he energetically slapped the whiteboard.

"I'm going to have to save the 'history' part of my introduction for later. There will be homework tonight but it'll be rather easy. You can do it while browsing your YouTube or Facebook, or whatever you kids are using nowadays. So, let's begin with what our this semester in the class is going to look like..."

The intensity on the teacher's face was long gone as he jovially proceeded with his lesson. Teachers tended to be good at that. Going from one extreme then back to normal like nothing had happened.

"-anyway... remember that homework. Just log into that website, use your student ID and the reference number on that paper to get an account. Once you've signed up, log in and fill out this little fun quiz I set up for you all. The quiz itself is extra credit for your guys' benefit, but I will check who has signed up on the website before tomorrow's homeroom, so don't forget about it! And class reps... you know about the teacher meeting so make sure you show up an explain for yourselves what happened in regards to your representative status.."

Eventually, the end of the day came about. The last teacher made their way out ahead of the students. Leaving the classroom of 2-A as their domain once again.

Hakuno looked regrettably at her sleeves. They were convenient for wiping her eyes but her fancy clothes weren't meant to be used as wipes. Still, she felt some encouragement from what the teacher had said earlier. He didn't seem to care much of the time but he, like the rest of the Hisakawa staff was always looking for the student's best interests.

("Maybe I still need to apologize to Aguillon-san?")

Hakuno then shook her head. Remembering the cold look Elaina had given her just a class ago.

("No... It's probably better that I don't do that right now.") She internally said in a dejected voice. Though Hakuno was glad Elaina had taken the position, it sounded like she wasn't too happy at all with being second place to Marcus Kane. Hakuno couldn't blame her though. She was the one that made her lose the election after all. Still, with Elaina as a second to Marcus Kane, whatever mistakes that she did could be covered by Kane. And, any bright achievements she ends up doing would really let her shine to the others, maybe all the way up to student government. Hakuno knew that Elaina wouldn't let Kane take all of the glory of work, or let him doze off either lest she take all the credit.

Even if things would start out a bit hairy, Hakuno felt that the two could bring out the better sides of one another. One gave the other leeway protection to grow, and one kept the other in check. Even if she had gained the ire of some people for trying to orchestrate this, if that sort of outcome could be achieved by the end of the semester, then Hakuno felt that it was worth it.

Looking down, Hakuno realized that it wasn't only her sleeves that were a bit of a mess. She covered her chest with her over-sized sleeves. Hakuno's fanciful clothing required her to sit straight and proper. Her leaning forward earlier made certain ties loose and certain things come out of place. If she stood up now her clothing would probably be more like a big robe, as the obi would likely slide right off.

("It's probably best for me to wait till everyone is gone so I can fix this a bit more discreetly...")

Hakuno idled her time by neatly putting her notes and stationary back into her school handbag. Expecting the class to be far past the tension from earlier. She hoped she could get by without anyone noticing her Wardrobe Malfunction in progress.

@XxDreamingxX @All of 2-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

As Marcus offered his rebuttal to Katsumi's comments, Robert balled up his fist from frustration. It took all of his being to keep himself calm and from snapping at the lad. After all, adding more tension to the room wasn't going to aid the situation in anyway and Katsumi seemed like she could look after herself. There was still no way he was going to let it slide, however. He just wouldn't make himself a target by doing something stupid like Jayson did. The rest of the class went by without much incident, other than that everyone was pervasively quiet and intent on focusing on their studies in place of the conflict. While that certainly wasn't a bad thing, Robert couldn't help but think about how unhealthy it was for the class spirit.

------------------------------------------------------

"-anyway... remember that homework. Just log into that website, use your student ID and the reference number on that paper to get an account. Once you've signed up, log in and fill out this little fun quiz I set up for you all. The quiz itself is extra credit for your guys' benefit, but I will check who has signed up on the website before tomorrow's homeroom, so don't forget about it! And class reps... you know about the teacher meeting so make sure you show up an explain for yourselves what happened in regards to your representative status.."

Finishing off the last of his notes, Robert made sure to include a reminder to himself about the quiz. It didn't sound like it would be hard and, despite his skepticism and the apparent drama, Biology had been quite an enjoyable lesson.

[spoili]
[/spoili]

The sound of the school bell echoing through the halls signalled the end of the day. It also signalled the start to the cacophony of chairs scraping along the floor and loud conversations rumbling throughout the corridors as students all hustled along to their much-loved free time. As Robert got up to leave, he couldn't help but notice Hakuno still sat there, trying to conceal herself away as if she was wallowing in shame. Did Jayson's comments really hit that hard with her? Walking over, Robert leaned against her desk, the flats of his palms resting on the wood so he was eye-level with her.

"Do you want to go get some tea somewhere? I'll pay for it," he asked, his tone tender and sincere. He'd hoped she would accept so that he might have the opportunity to cheer her up, though, with her track record for being the 'ghost' he was skeptical that she would.

@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"My my...You do have quite a mouth don't you Kat? Getting so riled up over something so...little. Are you stressed out over life? School seems suddenly daunting to you? Please, tell me. I'd like to know. I'd like to know what cause you to...lash out like this. So I can help you. Though one small thing, Katio....Is that someone who worries can't have an ego. That's kinda the point of someone having a giant ego. If someone has a giant ego they think that all their decisions would be correct and they would never worry-" "About any of their decisions. So-" "I really think you should learn about whatever 'big word' you saw this week means before you say them to somebody else in a conversation. Especially if, and I say this is purely speculation, but when you're trying to insult them. Or else you'll just look pretty stupid" The Marcus smirk. "Or as you would put it, a 'twit'" .
"But still, ignoring your attempt to be 'edgy' I'll gladly let Elania be my assistantif she wants to. If not then it's fine. If she does, then...it's fine"

To be perfectly honest , Katsumi Yukimura's physical attention was solely directed to Marcus Kane . But her mind was somewhat elsewhere . Not that she was trying to block him out of her head but he was very annoying . She caught on to him insinuating that she is under going stress and suddenly becoming a violent psychopath . Okay , maybe she added that last part , but he was not trying to imply anything nice either .

The brunette had been used to people 'criticizing' her , as well as dubbing her as ridiculous and unruly . As well as having a foul mouth , at times , so Marcus Kane's 'analysis' on her was not something she was to take to heart too much . I've been called worse , Kane-san , she thought to herself as she raised an eyebrow in irritation . What she couldn't stand was him calling her Katio . She did not , at all , feel like Mario Kart .

Katsumi was about to reply him in this 'debate' when the Biology-sensei seemed to snap out of his fear trance and started the class . Marcus Kane was an annoying , overconfident and a pompous of a now , class representative . But she did not hate him . All she thought to herself was that she had better stay away from the man , unless he was to cause trouble that involved other people . Her issues she could ignore , but when other people are involved ? She couldn't stand by that .

After sitting through all the classes that were left , Katsumi's hardened expression soften as the thought of after school activities came to mind . After packing her bag , she walked her way to Elaina Aguillon .
"You should speak up for yourself when you want something and not wait for others to do it for you ." , she mumbled softly as to not let anyone else hear . She said it firmly , but she hoped the female would take it as an encouragement .

There was no point in comforting the female . Katsumi didn't know how to , anyways . But she believed that Elaina was going to be a responsible vice-class representative , despite many external influence . The brunette nod her head once at the other female before grabbing her bag and leaving the classroom to head towards the Dojo .

@All of 2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kazuki Norio, brown, solid"]

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg~320x480

"Buuut sensei..." "We already had lunch didn't we? Past 1 o'clock is a bit late for 'good morning'."

The black-haired man raised his arm up to take a quick look at his watch . "What ? Nooo ." , the man replied Mayu Yorihase in an obvious voice of disbelief . He then laughed lightly , "Thank you for pointing that out , Yorihase-chan . I bid everyone a good afternoon , then ." .

"We just finished voting for our class representative. It's Mira-chan over there."

Mira-chan ? He has heard of her before . Mirabelle Orand , is it not ? Kazuki Norio's gaze shifted to where Mayu was indicating and his eyes settled on a smaller girl . "Hello , Orand-chan , since I wouldn't want to take anymore of this wonderful teacher's time any longer ." , he then spared Seraphina Trinity a look of gratitude before he continued , "So please meet me at the staff room as soon as school is over , alright ?" .

Kazuki then bowed slightly before announcing his leave , "Thanks , Trinity-san . I'll see you later , as well as the other students ." . He then exited the classroom before heading back to the teachers' lounge , awaiting for the bell to ring , which was surprisingly sooner than he expected . He hoped his cousin wasnt wasn't causing much of a trouble , knowing her .

@All of 1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

Class slipped by as fast as the blink of an eye and Johann Harrison found himself placing his notebook and stationeries back into his sling bag . He was about to strap his bag close before remembering to take out the bag of sweets his grandmother airmailed to him specially from Russia . Oh Grandmama , no woman can replace you .

"Fujiko , heads up ."

Before the blond female could turn to face him , he had already tossed the bag onto her table . The blond male smiled before saluting her , "Consider the mission completed , ma'am ." . He then winked once more before shrugging his beige coat on . "I think I will head to the Student Council Office first then head to either the swimming pool or to practice fencing ." , he told Fujiko .

Johann Harrison then placed his right hand on the top of her head before patting it affectionately , "It is good to see you , Hijirikawa ." . He gave her his sincerest smile before holding onto his bag and walking towards the exit .

@DANAsaur[/fieldbox]

Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Hallway - @Rithas]

Elaina nodded and watched as the teacher excused himself and left the classroom. It was only minutes before their second teacher entered and Elaina was already ready for the next class. She blocked out everyone else and focused only on the lesson. Elaina had decided to get her act together or risk losing it all. Something she had to learn the hard way years ago. Because she had been so focused on the lesson, Elaina slightly jumped at the sound of the bell ringing. Over already? What a bummer. Were the first words she though to herself before reaching to the side of her desk and grabbing her bag off the little hook. Pulling it up, she set it on her desk and began putting her things away.

"You should speak up for yourself when you want something and not wait for others to do it for you."

She was interrupted by the voice of Yuki-Chan, and looked up at her fellow classmate. "My actions this morning were cause of something that happened last night." Elaina explained as she stood up. Looking over at Katsumi, she narrowed her eyes. "It will not happen again." After saying this, she watched as Katsumi nodded and left. It took only a minute and Elaina soon found herself walking past the annoying Marcus Kane's desk. "Hurry up. I'm leaving." She told him before disappearing into the hallway. Elaina didn't have time to sit around and dawdle. After reporting to the teachers she needed to meet with the rest of the Student Council.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Hallway - With Orion, Drake, and Nicolas]

"Just because you have reservations about what's happened does not ever make it okay to go around saying hurtful things to people who have nothing to do with it. If I or any of the other teachers I talk to later see any more of that ill-advised behavior of yours, we will take disciplinary measures... Now get your feet off of the table."

"Playing favorites isn't going to do any favors for anyone except your own ego, Jayson. You could probably learn a thing or two from Nashiko-san about self-control and consideration for others."

Although he didn't want to, Jayson had to listen to what the old geezer said. He simply stared at him with a blank expression until the man walked away and continued with the lesson. Jayson wrote everything down but he was lost in his own world. When the bell rung, Jayson snapped out of it and sighed heavily. Mind your damn business asshole. He thought to himself, glaring at the teacher until he left. Reaching down, Jayson grabbed his bag from the hook and pulled it onto the table. He shoved his things inside then stood up and waited for the guys. They walked towards the door, but on the way they passed Nashiko. However, Jayson completely ignored her and talked with the guys. He knew it better to act as if she never existed than get himself all riled up and in trouble. On their way out, he heard Robert and could guess who he was talking too. I hate this hell hole. He thought to himself before mentally sighing.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Classroom 1-A]

As it turned out, Norio-sensei only stopped in to remind Mirabelle to see him and the other teacher's after class. Mayu distinctly remembered herself making a mention about it earlier. Regardless, once the bespectacled math teacher left, Creative Writing continued. Much to her surprise, it turned out Serephina was also in charge of the class right after Creative Writing as well. So Mayu was to see this teacher back to back for the rest of the semester. On the bright side, the classes were easy enough.

With classes over, Mayu put her things away. She was immediately approached be some of the other girls in class.

"Mayu-chan! Mayu-chan! You want to go out to town with us?"

Mayu held her hand up apologetically.

"Sorry, everyone. I got to go figure out where I'm going to sleep today. The dorm thing, remember?"

"You can dorm with me, Mayu-chan! I don't mind!"

Mayu chucked a little as one of the other NPC girl's suggestion. But she waved it off.

It was a bit of a bummer though. Today was the first day, and the best thing to do was to go and hang out with new friends or even take a look at some of the clubs on campus. It was those kind of things that most everyone leaving class was likely to be doing - but here was Mayu Yorihase still trying to sort out something as simple as her own dormitory room assignment. But, it was still important that she get involved with it right away before the office for Dorms closes. Mayu recalled from looking at a school map earlier that that same office would take her past the Teacher's Lounge where all the representatives where to also report...

[/fieldbox]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Classroom 2-A]

Hakuno instinctively held her arm up to her chest as she heard someone come up to her desk, so as to conceal the loosening ties around her obi that was making her robe come open. To Hakuno's surprise, she had been approached by someone she wasn't quite expecting.

"Do you want to go get some tea somewhere? I'll pay for it,"

This wasn't a sort of situation Hakuno wanted to have someone approach her.

"West-san?"

Robert West. Hakuno had seen him around campus from time to to time. But this was the first time she had ever seen him up close. Robert West was that kind of person. It was likely that he had noticed Hakuno's sulking and was stepping in to cheer her up. She was used appearing and greeting other people, but the other way around was somehow difficult for her.

"That is really nice of you West-San. I would really love that. But..."

But. The all too dreaded word.

"...I have something I need to attend to. So, despite all my wishes to accompany you, I have to decline."

Hakuno looked at Robert with a soft smile.

"It is really sweet to think you would do this for me. I'm okay, really." Hakuno's head tilted down a little as she remembered earlier. "The things that Jayson said to me were my own fault. So, please don't trouble yourself over my own mistakes."

For a moment, it seemed like the conversation would end with the soft dejection of Robert's offer. But then...

"You know, West-san... there is something I wanted to talk with you about."

Feeling more comfortable, Hakuno let down sleeve, opting to just hold her robe together with her hand. Hakuno's voice remained formal in tone, but she spoke intending for only Robert to hear.

"I was really surprised at the way some people in class seemed to feel about Kane-san. Just what kind of person is Kane-san to you, West-san? Has he done something before?"

Hakuno's expression turned somewhat downcast as she finished.

"I feel like if I knew that, then I'd know how to properly apologize to Aguillon-san."

[/fieldbox]

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - End of Classes - Classroom 2-A]

"I have something I need to attend to. So, despite all my wishes to accompany you, I have to decline. It is really sweet to think you would do this for me. I'm okay, really. The things that Jayson said to me were my own fault. So, please don't trouble yourself over my own mistakes."

Robert smiled understandingly at the girl, having being expecting to be declined anyway. "Don't worry about it. You know where I am if you need me," he responded in a humble tone, stepping back from her desk. Seeing the way she had reacted to Jayson's comments, Robert felt somewhat guilty. He had been so focused on his frustration with Marcus that he didn't think to try and council Jayson. Now the situation was in the hands of the student disciplinary body and that of the teachers.

"You know, West-san... there is something I wanted to talk with you about."

Robert let out a questioning 'mhm' as he rested against the adjacent desk.

"I was really surprised at the way some people in class seemed to feel about Kane-san. Just what kind of person is Kane-san to you, West-san? Has he done something before? I feel like if I knew that, then I'd know how to properly apologize to Aguillon-san."

Folding his arms, Robert contorted his face slightly while he pondered the question a moment. His expression became somewhat despondent for a moment before his eyes drew back up to make contact with Hakuno's. "I'm probably not the best person to be asking about this," he started, biting his lip in an awkward fashion. A sigh escaped his lips as the tension in his body seemed to relax slightly. "Marcus is... well, as you probably gathered from today, he's a bit of an over-confident, smug, selfish prat. Me and him clash, a lot. I don't know, I guess I just have a weakness and that's not being able to stand people with bad manners and who are inconsiderate of others. I suppose other people in the class share my opinion." He scratched at the back of his neck awkwardly before standing up straight. "I doubt that would help you in apologizing to Aguillon-san, though. Sorry. I guess all I can offer is that I believe you don't need to apologize. Your vote was yours, nobody else's. If people want to hold that against you then... well... they can take it up me." He smiled reassuringly, not noticing the embarrassing slip up in his language.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - End of Classes - Classroom 1-A]

The din of the school bell took Ai off-guard. She had been quite immersed in her sketching of a couple walking hand-in-hand in a park that she had disconnected from the world, somewhat. Sweeping the stray graphite from atop her paper, she held it up before her. It was... not the best. She placed the paper back down with a sigh before rising to her feet, preparing to leave to enjoy her free time. Across the room, she noticed Imogen doing the same just as Mirabelle was preparing to go and see the teachers.

"Mira-chan, Immy-chan, do you want to go and explore the town?" she proposed, straightening her bowtie. "After you've seen the teacher, of course," she added with an eager smile. She had never been to this side of Tokyo before and was quite eager to see what was around. Plus, it would be good to have a day out with new friends.

@growl @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

"I don't need to learn anything from him. I'm merely doing my part to make sure he doesn't make class 2-A look stupid. Someone needs to keep an eye on him and make sure he knows his place."

Marcus snickered, "Oh, that's truly scary. Intimidating even! You go girl! show that man his place!" Marcus pumped his hand in the air as to gesture a rallying call. A small wink towards Elaina before yawning.

"Shut up already. Your making her sound pathetic." Jayson, like normal. Had again lashed out at Hakuno, this time for, well Marcus had really stopped fully looking into it. Jayson was just an impatient child.

"Oh, Jayson-Jayson, look what you've done! You just made her cry. That's cold" Marcus commented as the Biology teacher got up to finally do something. Little Jay was just ripping at Hakuno for really no reason. And at that it wasn't even interesting belittling, just having a little hissy-fit.

After the Biology's teacher "little talk" with Jayson, the rest of the classes went surprising smooth. Spending an awful amount of time yawning, Marcus watched the class slowly leave, one person after another. Elaina walked past him with that amusing sense of determination. Being the "Unofficial assistant class rep" Marcus had no idea why she would have such a thing.

"Hurry up. I'm leaving." She told him before storming off into the hallway. "Yeah yeah, coming...eventually" There wasn't much she had to say aside from the fact that she and him were class reps. Though mostly him.

Getting up, with most of the class empty. Marcus stretched out. He needed more leg space, he noted to make the student in front of him push up. Or just leave. Looking over the few people still left in the class room. He noticed Robert talking to Hakuno. slowly walking to the door. He peered to try and see what they were doing. Just for a second. Marcus did find it weird the way Hakuno was holding herself though, it was kinda weird and-

oh

"Heh...hehe...Heehehehaha" Marcus bent over slightly. "Oh Rob...I mean, wow. That's quick even for you" Marcus laugh could still be heard as he went down the hallway.

Catching up with Elaina, Marcus went to report to the teachers. "Well Elaina, I guess it's me and you working together. I look forward to it~" Marcus gleamed before they reported the situation to the teachers.

"So the class voted for me to be class rep but Elaina was so close so-" Marcus continued on the tedious explanation before taking a step back for the others to talk. Walking towards the edge of the door. So he was half in the teachers lounge and half in the hallway. Marcus wonder what to do next. "So many fun options, hmm~"

@Everyone in teachers lounge, @Anyone[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kadoka Toshi, orange, solid]

Toshi%20Ico_zpsgu2k0szs.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - School Corridors ----> Computer Room]

With classes for the day finished, Toshi breathed a long sigh of relief. After all, he had nearly ended up slapped with the responsibility of the being the class representative - a duty that would be highly counter-intuitive to his projected plan of progression. When he had spoke up in defence of Owen-san, he hadn't accounted for just how much he made himself a target. Still, it was behind him now so slinging his blazer over his shoulder, he proceeded out of the room with the rest of the stream of students. The corridors were abuzz with activity as people rushed to their club rooms or outwards towards the dorms. It made it quite difficult to determine how to get to the computer room. There was no doubt in the young freshman's mind that the computers in the school wouldn't be correctly optimized; it was a crime he intended to fix. Finally catching glimpse of a directional sign, Toshi blended in with the crowd, embracing the flow of traffic until it no longer suited his route. When he arrived, he knocked before opening the door. There they were. A full set of computers just waiting for an upgrade. Toshi took a seat at the unit closest to the door before jamming his finger into the power button.

"Let's have a look at you," he said in a tone that could only be equated to lusty anticipation. Opening the BIOS, a script of sans-seriff text presented itself. "Oh-ho-ho," he chuckled, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Classroom 1-A --> Hallways - Outside the Teacher's Lounge --> Hallways]

"Mira-chan, Immy-chan, do you want to go and explore the town?"

Overhearing Tsubaki already soliciting people to go out with. Mayu internally groaned. It really felt like she was missing out on so many things, due to something that should've been solved before she had gotten here. Hopefully, Mayu would be able to solve her room accommodations quickly.

As it turned out, she did. Quite easily.

We're really sorry about the mixup. You're room was always Room 7, and your things have already been put there. So there's no need to worry!

Yay! Mayu's luck had finally turned around! It turned out there was merely a misprint on the room listings. The truth was that she had a room all along! All that worry was wasted, but who cares!? She could still catch up with the girls. She could socialize to her heart's content, and even better, she could socialize outside the depressing school setting too.

"E-excuse me!? You wouldn't happen to be doing nothing, would you?"

A teacher motioned to a jovial-looking Mayu as she walked by. Was she doing anything right now? Of course not! She had not a worry in the world now that her dorm room situation was solved. It was like a massive weight had been lifted off her petite shoulders - so with full honesty, Mayu diligently answered the teacher in a positive tone.

"Nope! I'm not doing anything at all, Sensei!"
"Good! I need you to go and report with all the student clubs over their financial situation this semester!"
"...what?"

More bad luck. Just when she thought she was in the clear. Mayu looked down at the clipboard that the Teacher had handed her.

"Don't worry! It's really easy! All you have to do is go to these different clubs and tell them about the funds they have available this semester. I even listed down in detail why they got their funding amount. I know I'm just imposing this on you but this is important and I also have another really important thing to attend as well. Normally, our student council president and her staff would be doing this but I haven't heard from them yet. Still, this has to get done today."

With that being said, the teacher rushed back into the Teacher's Lounge.

"Good Luck, and Thank YOOOU!"

Mayu wanted to chase the teacher back inside and tell him how unreasonable this was, however another misfortune coincidence made sure that was to not happen.

"So many fun options, hmm~"

Mayu darted away as soon as she Saw Marcus Kane's figure peek through the door.

"...absolutely rotten luck."

Ending up a good distance away from the Teacher's office in another part of the school, Mayu looked down at the Clipboard, wondering which club to go visit first.

@Anyone in that hallway
[/fieldbox]

"I suppose that would be the way you would all see it." Hakuno said with a dejected expression, but she relented, looking a bit more accepting as she continued her response. "But I cannot really disagree with you either."

Pushing off from his lean on the adjacent desk, Robert mentioned his opinion on another topic.

"I doubt that would help you in apologizing to Aguillon-san, though. Sorry. I guess all I can offer is that I believe you don't need to apologize. Your vote was yours, nobody else's. If people want to hold that against you then... well... they can take it up me."

Very reassuring words, deep down, it was the sort of thing that Hakuno had wanted to hear from someone. It was a really warm feeling... however, just as quickly, Hakuno's attention shifted to laughter coming from the doorway into the classroom. Coming from none other than the student that drew Robert West's ire.

"Oh Rob...I mean, wow. That's quick even for you" Laughed Marcus Kane as he made his exit. Hakuno made a quizzical expression. A little lost at what he was getting at. Though Hakuno never came to a definite answer to what Marcus had meant to say such a thing to Robert, she moved to reassure him.

"There's a lot of people out there who really like you West-san. I think I can see why too, you really are a nice person." As Hakuno spoke, she manually tied her obi from her seat, so that it wouldn't fall off as she was about to stand up. Once she did stand, it was apparent how loose some of the horizontal bands across her abdomen had gotten. But they thankfully didn't fall.

"If you need help with anything you may look to me to assist you as well, West-san. I like to pride myself in the quality of the notes I take, so I would be happy to share them with you if the occasion ever arises."

Moving to the front of her seat, and with her handbag held in front of her, Hakuno bowed towards Robert to proceed her farewell. Curiously, she switched her language to something that Robert would be familiar with. English.

["I appreciate the kind words. But, I insist you don't inconvenience yourself with my troubles. Please don't worry about me though, as there are more people in this school that need attention much more than I do. Mr West."] She said in a noticeably more formal tone.

Even in English it Hakuno was using formal titles. But somehow, when Hakuno said things like in such a way, it felt like she was putting up a barrier of sorts. Just where did Hakuno Nashiko see herself in relation to the others students in the school when she referred to everyone in such a way? Japanese Honorifics enforced certain qualities of people's relations with one another. Just as they could indicate closeness between people, they could also indicate distance too.

["Thank you for..."] Hakuno's voice trailed off before she could finish.

Such a simple sentence, in yet she couldn't complete it.

She couldn't say it. She couldn't say something that would indicate she wanted Robert to do such a thing for her again.

["...I hope you have a nice rest of the day, Mr. West."]

With those parting words, Hakuno made her way out of the classroom.

How happy Hakuno was, to have someone approach and talk to her, and even cheer her up. Despite that joy, Hakuno remained reserved. There was a part of her that saw Robert West very differently from the other people in the school. Outside of the fabled Hakuno who magically appeared before those who needed help, just who was she? The mandatory formality that Hakuno used to distance herself from Robert West challenged him to take the chance to approach her again in the future.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Teachers Lounge - @Rithas]

Elaina entered the room known as the Teachers Lounge and Marcus followed soon after. She eyed him closely as he began his sloppy speech, but turned her attention to the staff as he continued on. Once he finished, Elaina stepped up.
"Please excuse his lame excuse for a speech. I am Elaina Aguillon and this is Marcus Kane of class 2-A. During the voting, we were only a one vote difference and a fellow student decided I should be namer Vice Class Rep. She saw reason for me to hold a respective position and everyone else agreed." She explained, making far more clearer than her companion did. She noticed that some of the teachers attention had been drawned to the door and Elaina curiously turned to se what they were looking at. There, in the doorway, stood Marcus with a stupid look on his face.

"So many fun options, hmm~."

Elaina walked over to him and grabbed the boy by the collar. Practically dragging him back over to stand before the staff, she sighed.
"Please excuse my partner. He has a little mental disorder." She told them, starting to wonder if it was actually true. After a quick bow of her head, Elaina dragged the sorry excuse for a Class Rep outside the room and used her free hand to shut the door. Once finished, she pinned him to a wall. "Mind getting your head out of the gutter and acting your age?" She sbapped angrily, daring you to say reply with a smart ass comment. Narrowing her eyes, she awaited her answer.

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - After school -School hallway-->The Auditorium]

Finally! Finally school was over. "Now get the hell out of class and to a place I really belong to!"

Hilda thought and moved out of class, along the floor, passing other students, but she doesn't talk with anyone as long no one speaks to her while she walks towards The Auditorium, wondering if there was someone else of the Band member who also were on their way to it.

@all in the hallway

[/fieldbox]

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - End of Classes - Classroom 2-A -----> Dojo]

Robert was unsure as to how to react to Hakuno's response. While she seemed gleeful that he had reassured her so, she also seemed to keep a cold distance from him. He wasn't surprised. After all, Hakuno had that reputation and hitting the impenetrable wall of her defences was to be expected. Still, the conflict in her tone, in her expressions, in her language - it was like watching a war take place behind the gems of her eyes. Smiling at her well-natured compliments and gestures, Robert decided not to press the issue. He gave a courteous bow to respond to her farewell. "You too, Hakuno," he responded in English.

With that business resolved, he headed out of the room and off towards the school's dojo. The corridors weren't as busy as he was expecting. Still, he had spent some time talking to Hakuno and as such had spared himself from the horrors of the initial rush. It wasn't too long of a walk to the dojo from his class, so the journey was relatively short and peaceful. Heading into the locker rooms, he stripped off his uniform and hung it up neatly in his locker, sighing an elated sigh of relief. The first day was over. The cold of the room nipped against his bare skin, reminding him of the current task at hand. Dressing himself in his white gi, he tied his obi around his waist and made sure all of his tags were in proper order.

Stepping into the dojo, he gave a respectful bow before briskly moving to the shrine at the front of the room. "Onegaishimasu," he said in a hushed tone before lowering himself into a seiza position. Closing his eyes, he began his pre-training meditation before bowing himself in. "Hitotsu - reisetsu o mamori. Hitotsu - shingi o omanji. Hitotsu - jojitsu ni oberezu. Hitotsu - shinkenmi ni tesseyo." Pressing his palms into the floor before him, he lowered his head and placed his forehead to the ground. "Domo arigatou gozaimashita," he said resolutely before rising. With the traditions out of the way, he began to jog lengths of the hall. After all, warming up was key and it would give other members of the club time to arrive.

@Ehb @AnyMartialArtsClubMembers

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise, solid]

Akuma%20Ico_zpsohsj0ail.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - After school - Auditorium]

After daydreaming through afternoon classes, Akuma Ayaka was one of the first to leave the classroom of 1-A. She wandered through the corridors for a while, unsure of what to do. Her attention was drawn elsewhere to some ethereal 18th dimension while she concluded her daydreams, and as she was walking, she somehow happened to find herself in the school's auditorium. She was brought back to reality when she noticed the drum-kit positioned neatly in the center of the stage. The body of each drum was an elegant matte black, with silver rims and bleach white skins. Unusually, the cymbals were of a similar silver to the drum rims, as opposed to the typical brass. She stepped gingerly around the setup and took a seat, as certain nostalgic feelings came to mind from when she used to play percussion herself. From this angle, one could see the many small dents in the skin and the black drumsticks, and it was obvious even to one as detached as Ayaka that the kit was well loved by whomever it was who used it last. She found herself subconsciously picking up the sticks and lightly tapping out a riff she knew so well it was permanently etched in her memory. Despite the relative quietness to the beats, it was done it quite an aggressive fashion, but masterfully at the same time. Clearly, she was quite the talented noise-maker.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

The thoughts of Katsumi Yukimura was disrupted when the sound of the Dojo doors being open made her unconsciously turn around . "Probably a club member ." , she muttered to herself before opening the freshly-painted locker that was once on the slightly rusty side . She resumed her train of thoughts as she wondered to how Aguillon-san was doing . Not to mention , how Marcus Kane was reacting to this . A sigh could be heard leaving her mouth as she changed into a white Keikogi before pulling up a red Hakama .

The locker was closed shut after the latter had already retrieved the katana she had received from her father , as an acceptance of a sort for her last 'rebellion' , as her father called it . She could hear the thumping of feet on the floor of the Dojo and she wondered whether it was many of students or just one who was doing who knows what .

"Hello , West-kun ." , she addressed before bowing . Katsumi Yukimura wasn't one to follow customs and traditions , but seeing as someone was here , and she didn't want to offend anyone , she chanted a few memorized phases before going on her knees and bowing .

Seeing as to how her classmate was practically using the whole room for his warming up , literally , she moved to the middle of the Dojo before unsheathing her katana . She closed her eyes for awhile as to concentrate , blocking out the noises that was distracting and making sure her mind was blank of thoughts . Katsumi opened her eyes again , before lifting the katana up and expertly swinging it , in time with how she had practiced the months before the last term ended .

@Dojo people @VengefulPeanut [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

[April 2nd, 2015 - Teachers Lounge - @XxDreamingxX ]

Taking a moment to watch the figures go past, Marcus yawned before seeing someone in the corner of his eye. Someone who quickly disappeared, but he thought was Mayu. "Oh, perhaps I should-" Marcus was about to take a step forward, but was quickly yanked backwards by someone. Almost falling backwards, Marcus turned his head slightly to see that it was Elaina.

"Oh so forceful, I didn't know you had it in you Elaina!" Marcus jeered as he was dragged backwards. When he was let go, he smirked. "Had enough?"

"Please excuse my partner. He has a little mental disorder." Hearing this, Marcus made an exaggerated gasp. "Elaina! That's a bit harsh, and rude! Also, like what does a 'little mental disorder' even mean. I mean there are so many, you can't just say mental disorder. I'm sure you've offended many people in the world just by saying that. If I think about it, you could even say that's ignorant! And you don't want to seem ignorant do you!? Because then, well- you wouldn't be a fit class rep-" No sooner was he let go he was back to being dragged out of the room by Elaina.

"What is with this dragging!? No seriously is this going to become a thing between us?" He said coy as they exited the classroom. Though Marcus barely had the time to move or think before he was, again, pushed by Elaina into a wall. Somewhat pinning him, he relaxed against the wall. Staring Elaine right back.

"Mind getting your head out of the gutter and acting your age?"

Letting his head fall to one side, Marcus chuckled. "Well I dunno Elaina, act my age. Well, if the last five minutes were anything to go back. Saying I have a mental disorder and right now pinning me to a wall is not exactly acting your age. Oh, well maybe Pinning me to a wall-" Marcus wry smile paused his talking for a second. Before continuing, "But I'll try Elaina. Oh, I'll try..." Marcus stared at Elaina in silence for a moment. "Soooo, you just going to stare at me for the next few minutes, If that's what you want to do then go ahead, I'm not stopping you"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Geography Class - 3A classroom]

Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

Fujiko heard the bell rang and sighed. It seems like the class has already ended and she still haven't got her notebook back from Yuuto-san. Perhaps he needs to copy everything since he's late? Yeah, that must be it. Getting up from her seat and approaching him with a smile, Fujiko decided that it would be best to lend him her notes instead of waiting for him to finish up. "Yuuto-kun, I'll lend you my notebook, okay? Just give it to me whenever you feel like it" she said to the male with a smile before packing her things up.

She then heard Johann calling for her and was greeted by a bag of sweets landing on her table. She couldn't believe he really remembered! She thought he was just messing around her with the sweets. Fujiko then giggled at the salute, returning it "Thank you, good sir. The Student Council Committee appreciate your valiant efforts and bravery" she replied back, biting her lip to stop her from giggling. When he mentioned the places where he's about to go, Fujiko immediately said "I could come with you if you want. I mean, I'm heading to the office too so um, if you don't mind..." she was starting to blush at how stupid she is to tell him she would accompany him. Now, Johann will clearly know she has a crush on him. She's beginning to be a blushing and flustered mess which only intensified when he patted her head affectionately "I-It's good to see you too, Johann-kun but please call me.. F-Fujiko.. We're classmates for a long time now so um, its only appropriate to call me by my name.."

Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.