Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - After School - Dojo]

Robert nodded his head to Katsumi as acknowledgement of her greeting, continuing with his warm-up. Dropping to the floor and onto his back, he began with his routine 30 sit-ups, counting each one under his breath. He couldn't help but notice Katsumi breaking straight into training. "You'll do yourself a disservice if you don't warm up first," he commented with a grunt as he came close to his 30. Rolling over, he pressed his knuckles into the ground, 10 press-ups, 10 more with only 3 fingers contacting the floor on each hand, 10 more with 2 fingers contacting each hand. Once he'd finished, he pushed himself back onto knees and groaned in pain as he wiggled his fingers about. "I always hated that one," he muttered to himself. The rest of his warm up was standard, a few stretches and more resistance training before he rose to his feet, pressing the creases from his gi and tightening his belt. He faced the shrine at the front of the room before bowing. "Pinan sandan." Almost as soon as he was up straight again, he pivoted left into a cat stance, delivering an block across his body and exhaling deeply. He looked to to Katsumi briefly as he continued his kata. "I'm glad you stood up to Kane-san in lesson today," he spoke aloud, performing a swift knife-hand strike quickly succeeded by an escaping move.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - After school - Auditorium]

As Hilda enters the Auditorium, she heard the drums, meant someone else was there. 'At least I'm not alone.' Hilda thought and walked towards the sounds. Soon she saw Akuma.

Hilda just watched her a while before she said "You are quite good." She said with a nod and then looked around, searching for her guitar which stood in a corner, leaning against a wall.

She started to slowly play her guitar in the same rhythm like Akuma plays the drum

@Karakui

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod , solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

"Thank you, good sir. The Student Council Committee appreciate your valiant efforts and bravery"

"Anytime , Hijirikawa ." , the blond male chuckled before beginning his stride out the door and into the hallway when Fujiko Hijirikawa voiced out again .

"I could come with you if you want. I mean, I'm heading to the office too so um, if you don't mind..."

A smile was evident on Johann Harrison's face as he turned his body to face the flustered female he was quite close to . "All right then , Hijirikawa , come on ." , he replied before walking to her . In one swift move , he took her bag from her before slinging it across his free shoulder . "The least I could do for you , my dear , is carry your baggage . If not , I would not be a gentleman ." , Johann smiled brightly again at her before walking out of their classroom . To be honest , the man was albeit taken aback when the other blond had offered to come with him . He was starting to feel as though , Fujiko may like him a bit more than a friend , but then again , making your own conclusion based on the observation and hypothesis does not necessarily make it right .

"I-It's good to see you too, Johann-kun but please call me.. F-Fujiko.. We're classmates for a long time now so um, its only appropriate to call me by my name.." .

She really does know how to make me smile , the male thought to himself before letting out another one of his infamous heartwarming chuckle . "I know , Hijirikawa , I know that too well . It is just that teasing you andjust being around you is very fun ." , Johann replied before giving her head one more pat . "But since you have mentioned it ," , the male leaned in closer slightly before stressing on each syllable of her name , "Fu-ji-ko ." , before continuing their walk to the Student Council Office .

@DANAsaur [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

Her last strike in the air resulted her in panting , considering how she had not taken a breather or a break in between her movements . "You'll do yourself a disservice if you don't warm up first ." , Robert West sounded and she whipped her head back to where the male had already finished doing warm-up exercise , or more like military drilling exercises .

"Thanks for the concern , West-kun , but I can't do a Forest Gump like you can ." , the brunette replied before sheathing her katana back , a smirk was present but she bit her lip to make sure it didn't show .

Katsumi Yukimura then made her way to the inventory of the Dojo . "Where is it ?" , she muttered to herself before walking farther into the storage room . "Akio ?" , she unconsciously called out for the dummy she had began to use for her personal practice . Yes , it has a name . Katsumi Yukimura heaved a small breath before pulling , or more like dragging , the mannequin out , successfully knocking her head on the way out .

"This door...." , she grumbled before placing the mannequin by the side of the Dojo she was practicing at . "I'm glad you stood up to Kane-san in lesson today ." , her classmate said before continuing his training .

"One of us had to , eventually , plus he was being a prick , so I wasn't fond of it ." , she replied before looking over at him for a moment . Katsumi then unsheath her sword back out again before taking a few steps back , doing a flip over the object before spearing her sword in it's back . "Besides , it's not as if my reputation could get any better or worse . In fact , I wouldn't be surprised if I was some how a leader of a notorious gang of thugs , without my knowledge ." , she continued before throwing three of her penknives at the dummy , landing square on the back of the head .

@VengefulPeanut [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Hallway towards the Student Council]

Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

Fujiko's blush seared through her cheeks and for a minute she thought her face was on fire. She suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy; even going as far as attempting to hide her rosy features behind her slim fingers. The blonde haired woman knew that its definitely obvious by now that she really likes him yet she really couldn't say it. She's still scared of saying anything to him, still scared that everything will change once she said those three words, and scared that she'll lost their friendship. Even if him whispering her name sent shivers and goosebumps all over her body as her heart pounded like crazy, she knew she needs to keep herself under control. Anymore teasing from him and she'll surely die from heart attack.

Quickly following his footsteps, she couldn't help but steal glances as they walked in silence. For her he was like the Sun. who has people orbiting around him; some were so close it burned them, some were so far they were the coldest they could be because they wanted to be closer. The lucky ones were in the perfect distance to feel his warmness and live with him peacefully. In one way or another all the people that met him felt attracted to him. He was the brightest person she could ever meet. And her? Well, in his little System, she was Pluto: a strange, little cold planet that is too far away from the Sun and doesn't get noticed, but who oddly was spinning around him in circles, in the opposite direction as everyone else.

Fujiko let out a sigh. She should really stop thinking about this kind of thoughts or else this unrequited love of hers will only hurt her in the end.

Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Student Council Room - @Rithas @Karakui @Cookie And Cream~ @DANAsaur @Kitsune]

Elaina stared at the guy, wondering how people liked him at all. He was irresponsible, annoying, immature, and the list went on.

"Well I dunno Elaina, act my age. Well, if the last five minutes were anything to go back. Saying I have a mental disorder and right now pinning me to a wall is not exactly acting your age. Oh, well maybe Pinning me to a wall-"

A small growl escaped from Elaina before she could stop it and she narrowed her eyes. This guy was really getting on her nerves. "Don't question what I do and say. The staff believed me because that's what was already running through their heads. Most people judge by looks alone, and that's what they were doing. The only reason they'd allow you to continue being a Class Rep is if that's what they think causes your childish behavior." She explained, calmly and smoothly. She couldn't get worked over him. It'd sully her image more than it was already. However, she didn't question where he was going with the thought of her pinning him.

"Soooo, you just going to stare at me for the next few minutes, If that's what you want to do then go ahead, I'm not stopping you"

A sudden urge to punch the guy streamed through her but Elaina took a deep breath, and exhaled. Removing her arm, she turned her back to him. "Your not fit to hold a respected rank among the student." She seethed, before walking off towards her first club. The Student Council. Once turning a corner that allowed the eyes of Marcus to leave her, Elaina ran until she reached the door that led into the Student Council. Inhaling a deep breath, she held it for a few moments, then exhaled. Calming herself and fixing up, Elaina then entered the room and took her seat on the left side of the Council President. Being the Vice-President, it was her normal seat among the table.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Band Room - @Lady Sandra @GreenSea @RareSecret @Karakui]

After splitting up with his friends, Jayson made his way down the long halls, his mind occupied with Nashiko. Regret filled his chest and remembering that he'd said those things just... Jayson slammed his arm into the wall in anger, breathing heavily. What the hell did you do Jayson?! Your so STUPID!! He yelled inside his head before sighing heavily and dropping her arm. With a hung head, Jayson continued on his way until reaching a door that led into the band room. He entered the room, closing the door behind him and walked over to where his guitar rested against the wall. Once in hand, Jayson turned to the Club Leader, Hilda Narina. A rather plain looking girl, but their Leader nonetheless.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]
Isabella%20Ico_zpsn4bkpfzz.png

[Tuesday, 2nd April, 2015 | After School | Hallways → Student Council]
Martial Arts or Student Council? That is the question, Isabella thought as she walked the hallways of Hisakawa Koukou, gears turning inside her mind. Both clubs were meeting today and, unfortunately (but not really), she was apart of them both. She didn't want to miss either of the clubs' first meetings, but it was decisions like this that she was prepared for. Or, at least, she thought she was. Worrying her bottom lip between her teeth, the young girl wanted to scream in frustration and pull out her hair. She never was that good with decisions.

How about I just weigh the pros and cons of both clubs and my attendance?, she thought. The pros of going to Martial Arts was that she could let out some pent up energy and hone her skills. Plus, it'd be fun and relaxing in a way. The cons of going was setting a terrible first impression amongst the Student Council, which wasn't good at all.

On the other hand, the pros of going to the Student Council was giving a first good impression. She would also be in the loop on all of the recent important school events. The cons of going was that it wouldn't be as fun and stress-relieving as Martial Arts. The duty she has to her school as a Council Member overcomes anything else, though, in the end. Finally coming to a decision, Isabella turned the corner to go down the hallway that lead to the Student Council room. Along her way, she spotted Fujiko and Harrison-senpai walking their as well. Fujiko is in Student Council, too? At least I have one person I know.

The purple-haired girl opened her mouth to call out to the blonde, but stopped herself. It would seem that she was already occupied with Harrison-senpai. With that in mind, Isabella continued to trail silently behind them, waiting to reach her destination.

Mentioned: @DANAsaur @Cookies and Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

The fact that Fujiko Hijirikawa maintained the silence was enough to tell Johann Harrison that the other blond was either too embarrassed by his actions or she was not fond of them . Probably the latter , but he does not think Fujiko will act other wise even if she did . The blond male remained silent , as well , as the sound of two voices - a male and a female , arguing was heard . Or more like a one-sided argument and another one-sided airy conversation .

"Hello there , Vice President Elaina ." , Johann greeted once he slid the door of the Student Council Office open before taking a step in . He grinned at the former before his eyes met the other male who was in the room . I heard they were in the same class , I wonder how that turned out , he mused to himself . "Ah , hello there , Marcus . It has been awhile , has it not ?" , he asked before walking towards him and shaking his hand , in an informal way .

The blond then set Fujiko's bag on the table before turning to face her , "I shall leave it here first , Hijirikawa ," , he said before loosening his tie and folding his sleeves up again , "If it is alright with all of you , I will be sorting a few things out here on our infamous messily-organised table . I need to look for a few sheets of paper I left aside some time ago , but I doubt I have the capability to remember where I placed it ." . He was about to get to work when the presence of a newcomer made him paused for a moment .

"Hello , Isa-chan . I hope you are in the pink of health ." , the blond smiled once more before resolving back into shifting account books and stacks of paper everywhere . He wondered what they were to do now , seeing as the academy had just started its new term of schooling . Something he was sure not everyone was fond of .

@Rithas @DANAsaur @Kitsune @XxDreamingxX [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]

[April 2nd, 2015 - Tuesday - Student Council]

Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

Fujiko was silent all the way to the Student Council room, only speaking up to greet each and everyone. She didn't know why but she suddenly felt very tired, as if all her energy was drained from her system. Perhaps its because she's still thinking about her unrequited love and what she should do? Perhaps. Fujiko really doesn't know what's gotten into her but decided to ignore it. People will think something is wrong if she stray from her usual behavior.

"Eleina-san, Marcus-san" she greeted the two with a faint smile, giving them a curt bow before greeting Isabella "Hi, Isabella. Pleasure to see you once again" Fujiko then went to a small make shift kitchen on the room and started brewing her special tea, the one that she gave to Isabella during lunch. After finishing the tea and taking out her fine china tea set, she set them neatly on the table and opened the bag of biscuits Johann had given her, placing them on a plate to accompany the tea. "Everyone, plese enjoy the tea I specially prepared for you all. I'll just be sorting out the papers okay?"

As the secretary of the Student Council, she really doesn't do much except file the papers, make reports and take down notes. That's pretty much her job. She then started sorting the papers from the other side of the room and organized them neatly, working silently.

Cookie And Cream~ Kitsune XxDreamingxX Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Reika Hanami, white, solid]

Reika%20Ico_zpsjpvzraug.jpg

[After School - Corridor -> Student Council room]

Hanami wandered in her usual dream-like state down the maze of corridors that would lead her to her destination, as if on autopilot. She had been on the student council for 2 years already, but this was her first year as its president. She honestly had little clue as to why she had been elected, and thought there were many others among the candidates who were more suited to the role, but none-the-less, she had been the victor. Of course, as the new president, she was given the ability during this next week to select who she wished to be on the council alongside her, and although she had no intention of removing anyone, the other members were probably going to be a little more well-behaved and refined than usual for a while. Or rather, that's what she had expected, until she turned a corner and saw none-other than the vice-president having a heated discussion with another student.

The vice president entered the room before she arrived, and she followed her in and assumed her glorious throne that marked her as the most important student on the campus, much to her mix of amusement and surprise. The younger version of her certainly had never expected to have such a role. "Well then. Shall we begin the session? There's a surprising amount of stuff already to be done even on the first day."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jean King, purple, solid]

Jean%20Ico_zpsziofwc2s.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 | Afterschool | Tuesday |Class to Band]

Jean sat there through class. It was all about deciding the class representative. Like always, he didn't really care. One would have to be a fool to elect him so another person would adequately do the job way better than him. Someone who actually cared about the school and their classes. Someone who would bother to make a change. Someone who was willing to stay behind after class. In the end, someone was chosen after a mass debate about it. Was it really that important? There weren't electing the next political leader so her didn't really vote. Not that he would for the political leader either.

Finally, that afterschool bell rung. That bell represented more freedom than the American flag. It was now time for him to get to his club, the band club. It allowed him to play his instrument so he was a bit happy to actually go there. Jean left the room and started walking down the hallways to band. He passed by the many people chatting until he reached his destination.

Jean opened the door to the band room. There were three more people who came in before him. "Yo." He greeted as he made his way to the side of the room with the bass. He sat in the chair and started tuning it. "What are we actually doing today?" Jean questioned addressing it to the club leader, Hilda.

@Lady Sandra @XxDreamingxX @Karakui

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Mana Kada, purple, solid]
mana-20ico_zps9nbxousf-jpg.80531

[April 2nd, 2015 | Afterschool | Tuesday |Class to Pool]

It was time to vote for the class representative. After the discussion, Mana hoped that Mira-san would get the become that class president. Luckily, her wish came true. She didn't know Mira-san that well, but the discussion swayed her into it.

The bell rung which means it was the end of the school day and time to go to class. She made her way to the pool. It was the first day of the club so it mean newbies such as her and getting things established. Mana changed in the changing rooms provided and noticed the club president wasn't there. It worried her a bit, but not enough to actually start getting nervous.

Mana went outside only to see the president not here. Mana started shaking a bit. It meant that she would have to start the warm-ups by herself. She started to regret signing up for club vice president. "Hello, everyone. I'm the class, I mean, club vice president. It's our first day here. So let's start stretching, I guess." Mana was slowly tensing up, but when it came to the stretches she tried to make herself feel better by disregarding the other students. She ended up doing stretches the other students that were new were probably unable to do.

@SwimClubMembers
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

[Tuesday, 2nd April, 2015 | After School | Hallways]

"Don't question what I do and say. The staff believed me because that's what was already running through their heads. Most people judge by looks alone, and that's what they were doing. The only reason they'd allow you to continue being a Class Rep is if that's what they think causes your childish behavior."

This cause Marcus to let out a small laugh, "That's a bit shallow, looks alone. You think because you're so beautiful, that what people will care about?" Taking words out of context sure, but context was boring. "Just start spitting on anyone not as attractive as you are! Which I'm sure is most of them"

"Your not fit to hold a respected rank among the student." Marcus shrugged, "You do remember why you're even part of this right?"

Marcus rolled his eyes as he turned the other way, the first thing to go to would be- "Ah" Well, now he would have to turn around and go to the student council. Probably want to give it a minute, make it look like had to do something. Though when Marcus spotted something in his eye, he gleamed at the fact that he did have to something to for a minute, well...something to check on.

Jumping behind him, Marcus' hands landed firmly on Owen's shoulders. Gripping them tightly, he shook Owen about for a second. "Hey bro, how you've been finding it so far? Haven't had a breakdown yet have you?" He spoke into his ear.

Owen looked down, well, as much as he could with Marcus' hands on him. Before sighing. "It was okay- I mean, you know...it went...okay" Owen spurted out. Marcus frowned, "I see the lack of direction you're going into, let me guess. You didn't talk to anyone long enough for anything whatever so resemble conversation. And even if you did, it was probably them telling you something while you flail about and stutter a lot. But don't worry about it, because I assumed that would happen. But don't worry, I predicted this would happen! So, I'm going to guide you to have friends. The last thing I want you to be is lonely. Sooo~" Marcus started to spin Owen, with his little brother putting up little resistance.

Looking around, Marcus hummed as he spotted someone.

Perfect

"Oh, cellphone girl! I think she's in my class, huh...neat. Haven't see her yet... Go!" He whispered into Owen's ear as he patted him on the back, slightly pushing him towards her.

"And remember, you're lost or something!"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Hallway]

Ever so slowly stepping up, Owen wondered what to say. He didn't have to do this! But yet, he was. For some reason, well he knew why. Marcus pushed him towards, sure, no one saw it probably but to him this either meant run or actually do it. But she right now was on her cellphone, very closely invested in it. Owen always felt that was unnerving, never really looking up at what's around them. Perhaps he was wrong, but that didn't matter. What did matter was that Marcus had a point, He had not really talked to anyone yet. Aside from being put up to be a class rep, which was happily avoided.

Think about that, why was she just there with her phone. Perhaps she was lonely as well. Though looking at her, she seemed like the type of person who would have no trouble getting friends. You could always tell, they just had that look...

"Hey, uh...um,sorry to bother you but. You wouldn't happen to know where the swimming club is? I'm kinda lost and, honestly have no idea where I'm supposed to go right now. Well, I'm sure they actually meet in the pool....area. But, I have no idea where that is"

He just hope she didn't turn to him and melt him or try to sacrifice him to some ancient god or stuff.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Tuesday - Student Council]

Almost doing a skip down the hallway, Marcus hummed his way to the council room. Every so often saying a few random words under his breath. When he eventually reached the doorway, he peeped in. Seeing that the people who were always there were still there. Nothing different there then.

Walking in, he was greeted by a few of the people there.

"Eleina-san, Marcus-san"
"Ah , hello there , Marcus . It has been awhile , has it not?"

Shaking Johann hand, Marcus smiled. "It has, been long enough"

Staying unusually quiet for the next few moments, He watched the last few fill in. Including the president, though he would never want to be president. There's a point where it becomes a little too much. While he was sure would be a great president of the student council. A lot of attention, and a lot of dealing with things he couldn't be fully bothered with. Any benefits he could get by just doing it himself. Plus, he was on the council anyway. That was enough in his eyes.

Fujiko, who to Marcus had won the award of most obvious love interest of all time. Perhaps only made more obivious if Fujiko just started to screaming at Johann to take her. Then again, there was still time for that to happen. Truly one of the seven wonders of the world no matter what.

"Everyone, please enjoy the tea I specially prepared for you all. I'll just be sorting out the papers okay?"

Marcus let his head fall to one side on this. Though only briefly, as he smiled in gratitude. "How....nice"

Though Marcus did genuinely enjoy the fact that there were biscuits, he took one quickly. Silently nibbling on it.

"Well then. Shall we begin the session? There's a surprising amount of stuff already to be done even on the first day."

Marcus just nodded, still nibbling on his biscuit.

@EVERYONE in the student council[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Band Room]

"What are we actually doing today?"

Hilda smiled as Jean and Jayson entered as well and she ended Playing with the guitar. She looked at the others. "So...Are all there now? I guess so. Well. First we have a new Member."
Hilda smiled at Akuma.

"And like we see we have a percussionist" Hilda smiled and scratched the back of her head. "And please, be indulgent with me, it is the first time that I'm the leader since the last years leader had left with the other members."

Hilda giggled and looked at the others.

"So let's start with. Akuma? Is this the first time you play the drums? And you others any suggestions which chould help to get our band as good as the one was when this club was made maybe even better."

Hilda smiled at the others waiting for any answer from Akuma or the others

(Hope it is ok like this)

@XxDreamingxX @GreenSea @RareSecret @Karakui

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise, solid]

Akuma%20Ico_zpsohsj0ail.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - After school - Auditorium]

Akuma quietened when the apparent leader spoke, but she didn't stop completely, instead tapping away as if in a little dream world. When the topic of conversation changed to herself, she looked up and stared somewhat intently at the girl Hilda. What an odd name. "No, I used to play a bit a few years ago. I never did any official grades or anything though." She pondered for a bit, still continuing her mindless and incredibly repetitive rhythm. "Does the fact that I haven't been told to leave yet mean that the music club is currently lacking a percussionist?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]
Isabella%20Ico_zpsn4bkpfzz.png

[Tuesday, 2nd April, 2015 | After School | Student Council]

Upon entering the Student Council room behind Harrison-senpai and Fujiko, a soft smile graced Isabella's delicate features as she began to greet everyone that was already seated amongst the table that they always sat at. It was like every meeting was a conference, which made sense, seeing how they were the Student Council. Pushing the thoughts away, she gave a curt nod towards the Vice President Elaine as she took her usual seat, smile still in place. Settling down, her attention was brought to Harrison-senpai greeting her.

"Hello , Isa-chan . I hope you are in the pink of health ."

"Hello, Harrison-senpai. I hope the same for you," she replied, cheeks dusted the lightest of pink. She was starting to get out a notebook to take down notes. That wasn't apart of her job, or anything, not like she had a set job. She just liked to write down whatever key points that popped up. It helped her remember them more easily. Taking out a pen, her gaze traveled and landed on Fujiko as she greeted her as well.

"Hi, Isabella. Pleasure to see you once again"

"The feeling is mutual, Fujiko," she replied. It was silent once more until the blonde spoke up again. At the mention of tea, the freshman's eyes slightly grew wide. She was a sucker for a good cup of tea. Immediately when the tea and biscuits were set in front of them, she began to pour herself a cup, being extra careful. She also snatched up a biscuit as well. Such a little snack made the meeting ten times better. "Thank you, Fujiko!" She said as she blew at her tea before sipping it gingerly, sighing blissfully. It was absolutely delicious.

As Isabella continued to nurse her tea, she watched as the other Council members strolled in, including the President. The meeting was finally about to commence. Straightening her posture, she set down her tea for now.

"Well then. Shall we begin the session? There's a surprising amount of stuff already to be done even on the first day."

Those words made the purple-haired girl wonder what this meeting would consist of. How much stuff has to be dealt with? She was going to have to wait and see.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - After School - Dojo]

"One of us had to eventually. Plus, he was being a prick so I wasn't fond of it. Besides, it's not as if my reputation could get any better or worse. In fact , I wouldn't be surprised if I was some how a leader of a notorious gang of thugs, without my knowledge."

Robert chuckled briefly before coming to the end of his kata. A loud scream erupted from his throat, accompanied by the snapping noise of his gi, as he punched forward. He turned to face the shrine once more, bowing politely before turning away to readjust his uniform. "I don't think your reputation is as bad as you think, Katsumi-san," Robert observed before turning to face her. "If anybody's going to be the villain after today it'll be Marcus or Jayson."

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Student Council Room - @Kitsune @Rithas @Karakui @DANAsaur @Cookie And Cream~

Hearing the door as it opened, Elaina's attention was caught and she watched as Isabella, Johann, and Fujiko entered the room one after the other. Watching them, Elaina saw the look on Isabella's face and had a feeling she didn't really want to be here. On the other hand, Johann was smiling and Fujiko looked, well, tired. However, she decided not to question her about it and mentally sighed. What a way to start the first day. I can only imagine how this year will continue. She thought to herself.

"Hello there, Vice President Elaina."

The sound of Johann caught Elaina's attention and she looked up at him. With a nod of her head, she showed that she heard his greeting. "Afternoon, Johann." She replied calmly, showing no sign of offering a smile as well. She watched in silence as he decided to tell them what he would be doing next and Elaina merely nodded in acceptance to what he had decided to do.

"Eleina-san, Marcus-san"

Her attention was snagged once again when a feminine voice spoke her name, and Elaina turned to see it had been Fujiko. She couldn't help but notice that the girl had said her name wrong and decided to let her know so it didn't happen again. If they were to be working together, it only made sense. Standing up, Elaina spoke up after Fujiko greeted Isabella. "It's Elaina, not Eleina." She pointed out, meeting the girls gaze to make sure she heard before sitting back down. Minutes later, a good smelling tea was set before her, joined by a single biscuit.

"Everyone, please enjoy the tea I specially prepared for you all. I'll just be sorting out the papers okay?"

Grasping the handle on the cup, Elaina raised it to her lips and took a sip. It was good. Setting it back down, she turned her attnetion back to Fujiko. "Thank you." She said, before she turned her attention was turned to the opening door as Reika entered the room and sat down in her chair. The look on her President's face made Elaina's eyes slightly cold and she looked away.

A sigh escaped her lips before Elaina could stop it, but she decided she might as well say what she had been thinking since she sighed. "That's to be expected. The Student Council is in charge of many things and the staff relies on us. Did you expect we'd lounge around today?" She asked, her voice cold yet smooth. She glanced at the President from the corner of her eye before grabbing her cup and lifting it to her lips. She took a little drink then set it down and turned to Marcus. Seeing the way she acted, she looked around at all the others around her. It was a pathetic sight. Isabella didn't seem to want to be here, Johann looked amused, Fujiko was making things depressing, Marcus was silent [which she found very weird indeed], and Reika was just making Elaina angry. She couldn't place a finger on it, but she knew whatever she had done or said just made her feel that way.

Setting the cup down, Elaina moved it to the side then grabbed her biscuit and ate it bite by bite. She finished it within a few minutes and reached down to her bag. Opening it, she pulled out a black composition book and mechanical pencil. Once placing it on the table, she closed her bag then sat up and opened it to a page filled halfway with lyrics. She clicked her pencil twice then began writing, thinking about her new song.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Band Room - @Lady Sandra @RareSecret @Karakui]

"Does the fact that I haven't been told to leave yet mean that the music club is currently lacking a percussionist?"

A laugh escaped the lips of Jayson when he heard the words the new girl spoke. "Yeah. Why don't you show us what you got, newbie." He replied, smiling though he no doubt challenged her to show them what she could do. If the girl wasn't good, she'd be kicked out. But everyone has a chance to show others what they can do. Who knew, maybe she did have it in her. While they waited, Jayson sat down and started playing on his guitar, bringing music to the room. A smile spread across his face. One of pure joy. His eyes were clear yet determined to play his best. Whenever he played, Jayson only put in his best and refused to do anything less. He loved music more than anything and could sing as well, but for now he'd just play.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"I don't think your reputation is as bad as you think, Katsumi-san," "If anybody's going to be the villain after today it'll be Marcus or Jayson ."

The brunette gave a small smile before replying , "Thank you , West-kun , but I don't think people being intimidated by me is a good thing ." . Katsumi Yukimura then sheath her sword back before taking a quick glance at her watch .

"Stupid club times..." , she muttered incoherently to herself before trying to pull the dummy back into the inventory without leaving it too much damage .

Again , the female had successfully knocked her head on the way out of the tiny space . "I need to wear a helmet or something next time...." , she muttered to herself again before rushing back into the female locker room . She then quickly changed back into her school uniform before grabbing her bag frantically . She was not usually this hectic and flustered . I need to adjust my schedule properly , she told herself before rushing out into the Dojo .

"It was nice to see you , West-kun , but I need to rush to my next club ." , she replied before sliding the door of the Dojo open . "By the way , I don't think either Hawthorne-san or even Kane-san is the bad guy . Maybe Kane-san , but he's just a control freak who likes to manipulate people for his own benefit . Hawthorne-san just has a bad temper and can't keep him emotions in check ." , she continued before running down the hallway towards the Band room .

Katsumi Yukimura knocked the door to the band hurriedly before sliding it open ,"Excuse me for my tardiness ." , she half-panted out to the other Band members as she walked to the instrument cupboard to retrieve her saxophone .

@VengefulPeanut [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kazuki Norio, brown, solid"]

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg~320x480

"Where in the world is Orand-chan ?" , he grumbled to himself before lifting himself off the couch in the Teachers' Lounge .

"A no show , huh ?" , a fellow teacher asked before smirking slightly .

"You know women . They do God-knows what before doing what they need to ." , he sighed heavily before walking out of the Teachers' Lounge .

Kazuki Norio was about to retract his steps , after realizing his footing was not according to his pace when he saw someone run down the hallway . "OI ! No running down the-" , he half-yelled before realizing it was his cousin . "Katsumi...." , he said frustratingly to himself before sighing yet again . Of course she didn't stop .

"She's going to get into a lot of trouble one of these days...." , the black-haired man said aloud to himself before walking down the empty hallway , wondering what he should do now .

@Whoever That Feels Like Talking To A Teacher....[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

The blond male smiled lightly at the three that responded to him . "Hello there , Kaichou . It is nice to see you again ." , he greeted the President of the Student Council , before moving a pile of books away . He let out a small sound of triumph when he realized that he had found the document he was looking for . After contemplating what he was to do after the Student Council meeting , he turned to Fujiko before saying , "I shall be heading to the pool after this meeting . If you still decide to follow me , you will have to get wet , as well , I think ." . Johann then smiled before turning his attention to the Student Council President .

The blond was about to bring up a few disciplinary issues that he had already found himself tangled in when Elaina's sharp reply stopped him .

"That's to be expected. The Student Council is in charge of many things and the staff relies on us. Did you expect we'd lounge around today?"

Johann Harrison always knew that the Student Council President of Hisakawa Koukou Academy was an airhead that was oblivious to her surroundings , and he knew many people found that annoying , but the reply Elaina Aguillon gave the President was albeit harsh , no matter how anyone interprets it . Was she in a foul mood after having argued with Marcus Kane ?

"Now , now . There is no need to get too worked up over the amount of work that needed to be done . It is the beginning of the year , yes , and there are many things to be done but ," , the blond replied before turning around and grabbing two chairs , sliding one to Fujiko and other for himself to sit , "Getting stressed over tiny details is to lead us no where . What is it that we need to deal with , Kaichou ? Or whoever that needs to assistance ?" . He then leaned against the chair before taking a breath , hoping any tension that was building up had some how dissipated .

@DANAsaur @Rithas @XxDreamingxX @Karakui @Kitsune[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Hallways ---> Computer Lab]

Going in between the various minor clubs. Mayu did her job of informing them of their funding situation for the beginning of the year. The fact that this job had been sort of dumped on her was a disheartening aspect in the fact of just gaining free time, however Mayu soon realized it was a good chance to get acquainted with many other different people.

"Volunteering to help huh? It's good to see our brand new Freshman being so helpful right at the beginning of the year."
"Mayu-chan really is a dependable one, huh?"

"Ah... I really didn't really want any kind of praise, Sempai!" Mayu replied back adjusting her beret in what looked like a bashful gesture. "I just happened to have free time to help out."

"Keep up the good work, Mayu-chan!"

Mayu cringed a little as she recalled that particular meeting with the Science Club just a couple of minutes ago. 'Keep Up The Good Work' made it sound like they had already accepted her doing this as a normal thing. There was no way that was going to happen. Doing trivial things related to clubs or the student government was outside of Mayu's field of interest. It only so happened that this was a good opportunity to meet different people. Even that was just a justification to make this work lobbed onto her sound somewhat salvageable in terms of it's value. It was much to depressing to think that she was just doing this because the teacher has asked her to.

Mayu's eyes narrowed a little, as she continued walking through the silent hallways. Relatively quiet after the end of the school day.

("Aside from class, there's so many NPC characters running around. And the one's who aren't... don't seem to have the highest prospects.")

Even with characters like Fujiko Hijirikawa, and Marcus Kane, it seemed like they had opted to maintain the semblance of the average Japanese High School setting in their years here. Judging by Marcus' carefree attitude from the first encounter, it didn't seem like he had done anything wild enough to warrant any hard response from the elements watching over the situation. Or, were there elements watching over the situation?

Or maybe, the ones that did fall out of line had yet to reveal themselves? But more than likely, they were simply erased when they started to cause so much trouble.

There was only one real way to find out.

Mayu let herself into the School's Computer Room. Finding only a single person there.

"Toshi-kun, you're the only one here?"

Holding the clipboard with the necessary financial information to her chest with both of her arms crossed over it, Mayu thought it made herself look quite secretary-like. Seeming ignorant of the passive altercations from earlier, Mayu kept a pleasant disposition as she explained herself.

"One of the Teachers asked me to help with some 'Financial Briefing' with all the clubs. It's basically about the amount of money being appropriated to you guys from Student Government." Mayu again glanced around the empty computer room, looking rather amazed at how empty the place was of other people. "Do you happen to know where the club president is, Toshi-kun...? This is the room for the 'Video Games Creation Club' right?"

A pleasant disposition, certainly. But as she spoke on she started to sound impressed at how lonely the place was looking right now.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Hallways]

Emerging from the restroom, a readjusted Hakuno walked through the hallways once more, making her way to the school's dojo.

("I hope the Supervisor is still there. I still need to get my Carry Permit Renewed.")

Training with a sword or any weapon outside was forbidden for safety reasons. Though for the old Kendo Club students there was an exception that allowed more 'trusted' members to train outside on the confidence of the club supervisor for their maturity. It was for that reason that Hakuno had been a part of the club for a period of time last year - just long enough to get the okay for such a permit. Though it seemed logical that she'd lose such a privilege when she left the club, the club supervisor was very understanding to her evasiveness towards concentrations of people, and thus allowed her to continue to practice out on the school grounds where she could keep to herself. Still, said permits came to an end when the year was over, so Hakuno had to go get one again.

Hakuno was moving at a brisk speed to make it to the Dojo in time, but she was immediately halted when a certain realization came over her.

Do you want to go get some tea somewhere? I'll pay for it.

Robert west was also a part of that same club. The same person she had declined not too long ago at the end of classes.

("...Maybe I should just do that tomorrow") Hakuno thought as she resigned herself to that option. Therefore, instead of heading straight to the Dojo, Hakuno took a turn, moving towards the exit of the school building, and eventually back to the Female Dorms where she would put an end to her day.

However, to her surprise, her detour brought her into the path of one of the School's math teacher's. Kazuki Norio.

"She's going to get into a lot of trouble one of these days...."

Approachiung the teacher in the process of mumbling to himself, Hakuno greeted him.

"Good evening, Norio-sensei."

Stopping once she was noticed, Hakuno couldn't help but notice a sense of a sort of tension coming from the teacher.

"Is there something troubling you?" Hakuno asked with a worried look.

@Katsumi Y.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.