Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]

Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - Tuesday - Student Council]

Fujiko giggled at how Marcus nibbled the biscuits like a little kid, savoring and enjoying the little snack. "Marcus-san, there's more biscuits in my bag if you want more. I think I can't eat them by myself. Oh, everyone can take more biscuits of course. I would be delighted if everyone enjoyed the treats" she said softly before smiling at Isabella, appreciating her thanks. She just loved it when people appreciate her efforts and it always made her feel happy. "It's nothing, Isabella. Oh, I almost forgot. There's a jar of my special blend in the cupboards in case you want to bring some to your family. I would be honored if you share it with them" she said with a smile.

She was about to organize the papers when Elaina corrected her about her name, making her blush from embarrassment. She can't believe she got her name wrong! "Oh, I'm sorry Elaina-san. It won't happen again." she quickly apologized with a bow, hoping that the girl will forgive her. She didn't like it when she made a mistake, especially when it's something so simple! Oh, I hope Elaina-san will forgive me..

Fujiko then focused her attention on the papers and began to sort them out. Filing them into neat folders and labeling them with colored post-its. She was starting to enjoy her moment of peace until Johann spoke up.

She felt like a lost puppy following Johann everywhere he went. Is she really that desperate to be noticed by him? She's been ignored for God knows how long, what difference would it make if she was noticed by him now? She knew Johann isn't the only guy in the campus, so why chase after him? "I would love to.." she replied with a smile, her heart betraying her mind. A part of her was screaming that she should just leave him be and stop chasing him but she decided not to listen. "But, I don't think I'll be able to swim today. My swimsuit shrunk so please forgive me" she said with a bow.

When Elaina announced that the meeting was about to start, Fujiko sat next to Johann and took out her purple Moleskine, ready to write down everything that they will be discussed today. She kinda felt the tension in the room, but just shrugged it off. It would be best to just be silent and watch from the sidelines It would be terrible if she accidentally add more wood to the fire.

Cookie And Cream~ Kitsune XxDreamingxX Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kazuki Norio, brown, solid"]

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg~320x480

Kazuki Norio sighed to himself again before running a hand through his tousled black hair . He was about to retract his steps back when a voice stopped him from doing so .

"Good evening, Norio-sensei."

The male teacher turned around to find the legendary and mysterious student of Hisakawa Koukou Academy . He had always wondered , in the three years he had spent teaching in this school , why Hakuno Nashiko - a student with the academics of a scholar and the decent involvement of extracurricular activities - was still in 2nd Year . Kazuki would some times question himself whether she was older than what she seemed to be - a thought that brought him shivers . Imagine if Nashiko-chan was actually a woman in her mid-20s' , he thought to himself before shaking the terrifying thought off . He unconsciously rubbed his temples , trying to concentrate on the student that was in front of him now .

"Evening , Nashiko-chan ." , the teacher replied with a tone that made him sound as though he was trying to suppress his scream from seeing a ghost .

"Is there something troubling you?"

W-Well..... , the male teacher thought to himself before trying to think of an excuse that would seem valid . Oh right , my cousin . "Not really , but I do wish my cousin would act more like the girls of her age . Even though that might be annoying at times ." , he huffed in annoyance , getting distracted by the thought of Katsumi being a handful , even if she didn't mean to .

@Ehb[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kadoka Toshi, orange, solid]

Toshi%20Ico_zpsgu2k0szs.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Computer Room]

As a library of code filled the monitor, Toshi heard the door to the room creak open. He pressed his weight into the backrest of the chair, rotating it slightly to bear witness to his new guest. Mayu...

"Toshi-kun, you're the only one here? One of the Teachers asked me to help with some 'Financial Briefing' with all the clubs. It's basically about the amount of money being appropriated to you guys from Student Government. Do you happen to know where the club president is, Toshi-kun...? This is the room for the 'Video Games Creation Club' right?"

A wolfish grin flashed across the lad's lips as he rotated the chair fully to face her. "I have to say, Mayu, for someone who was too busy to be class rep you're sure doing a good job with all your other undertakings." His tone had a sarcastic phonology but whether he was joking or not was unclear. He brushed his fringe to the side, dismissing a couple of stray locks from the front of his glasses before glancing around the empty computer suite. "As much as it pains me to say it, I can't help you. If there's such thing as a video game creation club... well, they're not here. Sorry." A beep sounded from the computer causing a look of elation to form on Toshi's face. "Brilliant," he mumbled in a soft, happy tone, turning back to the machine and switching it off. His eyes drifted back to Mayu. "Well, now that computer's 35% faster than it once was, do you need any help with your task?"

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Computer Lab]

"I have to say, Mayu, for someone who was too busy to be class rep you're sure doing a good job with all your other undertakings."
"I certainly was busy. But it just so conveniently happened that it was just a mix-up with the housing office. I had a room the whole time. It didn't stop another teacher from conscripting my help soon afterwards, however."

She explained how her big problem ended up being nothing in a factual manner.

"As much as it pains me to say it, I can't help you. If there's such thing as a video game creation club... well, they're not here. Sorry."
"Awwww." Sounding disappointing at the fruitless visit, Mayu held the clipboard up, obscuring the expression on her mouth. "That's too bad..."

Despite this, Mayu continued to eye down Kadoka Toshi. She never really had gotten a chance to observe how he acted initially in-class like the others whom had been there from homeroom. There was the moment that he seemed to stand up for Mr. Spaghetti, and the entire situation with the voting, but aside from that there wasn't much to go off of. At the moment, Mayu still didn't have quite a full initial gauge on what exactly was going on with this particular individual.

There was certainly a lot to glean off of Toshi's Internet Footprint. But, the girl with the beret preferred seeing how things would go at the in person level. Though, just from seeing this sort of scene right now, it seemed like Toshi was more comfortable around computers than he was at all with people. An applied stereotype, but in this girl's view such stereotypes existed for a reason.

Mayu's thoughts were interrupted by two things. The first was the entrance of a student into the room. From Toshi's point of view he could be seen moving to one of the computers immediately by the door. Considering Toshi's own situation, considering he 'wasn't in the club that met in this room,' it wasn't far-fetched to say this student was doing his own sort of computer related things. The other thing that Interrupted Mayu's train of thought was the audible sound coming from the computer Toshi had been sitting in front of, warranting a positive response from him.

"Brilliant, -- Well, now that computer's 35% faster than it once was, do you need any help with your task?"

Mayu tilted her head a little to the side.

"Oh? That was fast. But, why does the computer beeping suddenly make it okay for you to help me out? I was starting to think that Toshi-kun came to the computer room because it was his only haven in a world that looks down on people who lack social skills which had contributed to him missing the first half of class on his first day in High School."

Mayu passed Toshi a playful smile.

"But, there's no way the actual reason is something like that, right?"

Mayu's voice made the wording come off more playful than critical. Though it also seemed to nudge Toshi to explain what had happened with him showing up to class late that day.

And while this continued, the student behind Mayo on the computer could be seen turning the monitor to it's side, checking the connections. He was willfully ignorant to the banter going on just behind him.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - After School - Hallways]

Haukuno felt a little troubled, noticing Norio's initial almost panicked reactions. But she maintained her formal posture so as not to be disrespectful. Norio greeted Hakuno back and answered her query about what was 'troubling' him.

"Not really , but I do wish my cousin would act more like the girls of her age . Even though that might be annoying at times."

The teacher huffed out after finishing his sentence. Assuming an inquisitive posture, with index fingertip touching her lip, she responded back to her classmate's favor.

"Well, I do agree that Yukimura-san doesn't always put what she says in the most elegant of ways, sometimes. But I think that her heart is in the right place.." Setting her hand back down, Hakuno looked at the teacher, smiling with encouragement. "Yukimura-san thinks for other people's sake. Today in class she stood up for Aguillon-san. After seeing that I thought that maybe..."

Hakuno looked off to the side, her cheeks were a tinge of red, saying such a thing aloud.

"I think that.... maybe she wants to be like a big sister to everyone. So, she lets herself be harsh and vocal so the others don't have to get hurt. Yukimura-san has always been so calm and mature. I think that's the cool part about her..."

Her voice trailed off a bit with the last sentence, gently hushing itself as she seemed to slowly lose the courage to speak out her thoughts. A part of her felt that some of what she was saying was probably wishful thinking.

@Katsumi Y.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

"Well, I do agree that Yukimura-san doesn't always put what she says in the most elegant of ways, sometimes. But I think that her heart is in the right place.."

"Yukimura-san thinks for other people's sake. Today in class she stood up for Aguillon-san. After seeing that I thought that maybe...." .

"I think that.... maybe she wants to be like a big sister to everyone. So, she lets herself be harsh and vocal so the others don't have to get hurt. Yukimura-san has always been so calm and mature. I think that's the cool part about her..."

A smile crept onto the male teacher's face after hearing what Katsumi's fellow classmate said about her . Kazuki Norio pushed his huge-rimmed spectacles slightly up his nose before saying in return , "It's nice to see that someone understands my cousin on a better level than most people ." , momentarily forgetting his doubts of Hakuno Nashiko . "But she is still being troublesome , nevertheless when I worry about her . If only there were more people like you , Nashiko-chan ." , he grumbled the first part out before sighing .

"I suppose you could say that Kat- I mean , Yukimura-chan doesn't like to see people facing the hardships she had faced growing up , even if there weren't as many ." , the teacher smied sadly as he reminisced about a bitter-sweet memory . "In my opinion , from what I have observed , Yukimura-chan suppresses her feelings , even if it is unbelievable that she does have them ." , he chuckled lightly before looking at the female that stood in front of him .

Not wanting to sound rude or too immersed in his own concerns , Kazuki asked his fellow student , "What about yourself , Nashiko-chan ? Are you headed somewhere ?" .

@Ehb [/fieldbox]

"Oh? That was fast. But, why does the computer beeping suddenly make it okay for you to help me out? I was starting to think that Toshi-kun came to the computer room because it was his only haven in a world that looks down on people who lack social skills which had contributed to him missing the first half of class on his first day in High School. But, there's no way the actual reason is something like that, right?"

A low chuckle escaped Toshi's throat as he cast a severe glance at the girl. "I'll have you know I missed the first half of the day for a personal project that is funding my stay here." He slid the chair outwards before rising to his feet, whipping the bottom of his blazer behind his wrists as he jammed his hands into his pockets. He walked to the side of Mayu before tossing her a sideways glance from under his fringe, a teasing, coy grin on his lips. "So, before you continue the Psychology professor routine, are you sure you don't need help?" He didn't at all seem to have taken offence to Mayu's comments, but he more seemed to feed off of them - embracing the challenge that she was presenting.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Reika Hanami, white, solid]

Reika%20Ico_zpsjpvzraug.jpg

[After School - Council Room]

Reika smiled peacefully through all the drama enveloping the room, choosing to ignore the vice-president's criticisms. She drew a small stack of papers out of her bag and tapped them on the table to line them up, and to bring the room's attention to herself. "Right then. Most of the issues at the moment are rather small ones to be expected of the first day, although there are more than there should be. There are several incidents of disagreements with dorm arrangements, and a few issues of students breaking the rules. Johann-san, since it is the first day and they likely do not fully understand the regulations here, please be more restrained than usual when dealing with them." She moved the top sheet of paper and started a second pile next to it. "Next, a group in the female dorms seem to have found a stray cat. The students want to keep it, but the staff aren't sure it's a good idea, and so they've dumped it on us to resolve the issue for them."

@Cookie And Cream~ @Kitsune @XxDreamingxX @DANAsaur (I think I got em all)
[/fieldbox]

"So, before you continue the Psychology professor routine, are you sure you don't need help?"

Mayu turned her head towards the bespectacled boy, returning his challenging gaze with an impassive look.

"Well, if you were a part of the 'Game Development Club' then yes, you could've helped. If you were a part of it then I would've been able to just leave you the information slip and be on my way. But, considering you aren't a part of it, I guess that just means I'll have to leave this with the student council or something."

As Mayu responded, she couldn't help but get the feeling that this whole scene was reminding her of something from earlier in the day. Well actually, not quite that early, but from lunch period. There was a certain character who was kind of hard to forget. Mayu only had to take a moment to will that memory back into play.

But uh, of course. I'm Marcus Kane!
I'm sure we'll talk again, and remember! I'm here to help with anything!

("Ah, of course. That one.")

Looking to Kadoka's face, Mayu smiled a little in amusement.

"That goofy expression you're wearing really brings out your best features, Kadoka Toshi-kun."

She couldn't take this person seriously at all. The way Mayu saw it, it seemed like he was just looking for a suave excuse to spend some of his free time with a girl. If he had said it in that sort of way, she really wouldn't have minded. However, it felt like saying yes to this would only really feed his ego.

"I know where I need to go and i can talk to the other clubs just fine. So accepting your 'help' for the sake of help just wouldn't be honest."

Mayu turned around and started taking towards the door, her business here was pretty much over. Or at least, that's what it looked like.

"Ah, by the way, Toshi-kun. If you don't mind me asking..." Mayu said, as she suddenly stopped just short of the door. "When you say you're going to help someone, who do you do it for?"

Simple and straightforward. Mayu Yorihase didn't have any visible expression for Kadoka Toshi to read off intentions. Regardless, standing just before the exit of the door, The petite frame at the doorway waited for his answer with unnerving patience. It felt like the sort of answer Toshi would give wasn't something he could shoo off to the side. It was one of those important moments. It felt like Mayu Yorihase would pass her judgement on someone just from a single response.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

Getting such praise from Norio-sensei was a little embarrassing. But Hakuno politely accepted it by listening to the math teacher's kind words. Kazuki eventually began talking about Katsumi in more detail.

"I suppose you could say that Kat- I mean , Yukimura-chan doesn't like to see people facing the hardships she had faced growing up , even if there weren't as many ."
"In my opinion , from what I have observed , Yukimura-chan suppresses her feelings , even if it is unbelievable that she does have them ."

The teacher eventually stopped himself from continuing on that particular topic.

"What about yourself , Nashiko-chan ? Are you headed somewhere ?"

"Yes, I was just heading back home for the day." Hakuno nodded.

Saying anything beyond that was from any other point of view, unnecessary. Hakuno was a Student, while Kazuki was a teacher. It would've been natural the two to part ways at this point. There wasn't supposed be much anything else left to say. However, after hearing the teacher's words, Hakuno gently pressed on, staring at the floor, finding it hard to say what she was about to suggest.

"...Uh. Yukimura-san gets really emotional when there is chocolate involved though! Maybe, there's a way to use something like that so that Yukimura-san isn't suppressing her feelings all the time..."

Hakuno quickly relented, seeming to lose courage again.

"...I'm sorry Sensei! I said too much!"

Hakuno bowed apologetically. Regardless, it sounded like she was taking interest to what Kazuki had been saying. But she couldn't let herself say it directly out of being respectful.

@Katsumi Y.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - After School - Student Council Room]

"Oh, I'm sorry Elaina-san. It won't happen again."

Hearing herself being addressed, Elain raised her head and looked at a blushing Fujiko. She quirked a brow, unable to understand the feeling Fujiko felt cause she never made a mistake that would make her feel embarrassed. "Noted." Was her measly reply, before turning back to the lyrics on her notebook. She re-read them all, before continuing with a smile and a look of triumph. The lyrics were really flowing, which meant she'd finish the song in no time flat. The sudden sound of papers hitting the table brought Elaina's attention to Reika and she listened closely to what today's issues were. Hearing the cat situation, Elaina set her pencil down and closed her notebook. "I think we should keep it until we can find a home willing to take the cat in. I can go out into town on my Saturday's and put fliers up, as well as ask around." She replied before standing up and walking past Fujiko to the stove. She had brought her cup with her and poured more tea into it. Once finished, she rested the pot on the stove and leaned against the counter, taking a few sips.

@Cookie And Cream~ @Kitsune @Karakui @DANAsaur
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - After School - Band Room]

Jayson finished his little solo and no one had sung or anything yet. Sighing, he glanced at the clock then Akuma. "Hey! Are you gonna play or not?" He called, clearly getting annoyed. He had a club after this, but wasn't afraid to go early. They weren't practicing or learning anything new so what was the point to stay anyways? Jayson stood up and walked over to his bag where he started rummaging for his phone.

@Club Members
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 - After School - Band Room]

"Let's stay calm, ok? I heard her when I came in here and I think she is good." Hilda said, looking at Jayson.

"Don't scare her off! And beside, it seems like non of you has any suggestions about how to make this club even better and also, in two months there is the Culture Festival. We need to prepare something for that too. Suggestions are welcome."

@Bandroom

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Akuma Ayaka, turquoise, solid]

Akuma%20Ico_zpsohsj0ail.jpg

[2nd April - After school - Bandroom]

After an extended daydream involving but not limited to: [spoili] thinking through certain plots of recently watched anime, having an argument with herself about whether or not Steins;Gate was good, deciding on a basic theme for the game she planned to make this year, coming up with random but impossible feats to add to said game, beginning to imagine how to code those feats, coming up with an excuse as to why she wasn't paying attention, coming up with an excuse as to why she hasn't thought up said excuse, and forgetting that the holidays had ended[/spoili], Ayaka snapped back to reality once more and came to terms with the fact that she's already put off her response for far too long. She turned to the guy who was picking up his bag. "I don't know the band's capability. How am I supposed to know how to improve it yet? If I had to choose, I'd suggest we try playing something together. It will let me begin to get to know each person's playing style, and, since this is the first session without last year's third years, it should let you judge what holes they left behind that need fixing."

@bandmembers
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Sold]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - After School - Student Council Room]

"That's to be expected. The Student Council is in charge of many things and the staff relies on us. Did you expect we'd lounge around today?"

Marcus hid his smile with the biscuit he was nibbling on, "Harsh" Marcus commented under his breath before taking a bite of his biscuit. Quickly finishing it. Quickly realising he did not have biscuit in his hands at the very moment. Marcus looked around for a quick moment. Marcus did have to remind himself that he was actually in the Student council and not some weird tea council. It was amusing to watch and be part of. Including Elania's obvious annoyance at Reika. Probably for daring to exist.

"Marcus-san, there's more biscuits in my bag if you want more. I think I can't eat them by myself. Oh, everyone can take more biscuits of course. I would be delighted if everyone enjoyed the treats" Marcus smiled at the news. "Thank you, Fujiko" Marcus spoke gratefully before getting the other pack of biscuits. Holding it up to himself, he took another one.

"Getting stressed over tiny details is to lead us no where . What is it that we need to deal with , Kaichou? Or whoever that needs to assistance?"As Johann spoke, Marcus poured himself some tea. Taking it in one hand, Marcus leaned back. He took a small sip,

"But, I don't think I'll be able to swim today. My swimsuit shrunk so please forgive me"

Marcus tried to stifle a laugh, but only cause the tea to what felt like go down his lung. Trying to cough as quiet as he could for a few moments. Before softly patting his chest. His eyes looked around to room to see who noticed before going to eating his biscuit.

"Next, a group in the female dorms seem to have found a stray cat. The students want to keep it, but the staff aren't sure it's a good idea, and so they've dumped it on us to resolve the issue for them."
"I think we should keep it until we can find a home willing to take the cat in. I can go out into town on my Saturday's and put fliers up, as well as ask around."

Marcus dipped his biscuit in the tea before thinking for a moment. "People often really want to keep pets, but often don't realise that they actually have to care for it and not just have it as a little cute thing to play with whenever you want. Unless we can make sure they can fully commit to it, I'd say go with Elaina's idea"

[/fieldbox]

"Ah, by the way, Toshi-kun. If you don't mind me asking... When you say you're going to help someone, who do you do it for?"

Toshi became somewhat severe at Mayu's question. The coy and playful look that had previously adorned his face faded away to reveal the serious one beneath. "The same as anybody else," he responded, his tone of voice almost despondent and his answered purposefully vague. He didn't want to discuss the topic, clearly. His lips curled up into a forced smile. Almost as if Toshi was trying to force himself to be in high spirits. If there was thing he loved, it was competition, and if there was one thing he hated, it was conflict. Before the conversation could turn into the latter, he coughed abruptly. "Well, Yorihase-chan, I wish you good luck in your task. Hopefully it doesn't dominate too much of your time."

After Mayu left, Toshi would exit the room and head back to his dorm room to play video games for the rest of the day.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"Hey! Are you gonna play or not?"

"Let's stay calm, ok? I heard her when I came in here and I think she is good."
"Don't scare her off! And beside, it seems like non of you has any suggestions about how to make this club even better and also, in two months there is the Culture Festival. We need to prepare something for that too. Suggestions are welcome."

"I don't know the band's capability. How am I supposed to know how to improve it yet? If I had to choose, I'd suggest we try playing something together. It will let me begin to get to know each person's playing style, and, since this is the first session without last year's third years, it should let you judge what holes they left behind that need fixing."

By now , Katsumi Yukimura assumed that Hilda Narina was the leader of the Band . Considering how she is a Third Year now and the fact that she was worried about the Band's performance in the near future . Literally . But then again , Akuma Ayaka was the one trying to give the suggestions and seems to know what to do , whether it may be the future regiments or the performances . Then you have Jayson Hawthorne . He had a temper , but it was merely caused by impatience , as far as the brunette could tell . She couldn't say too soon .

Closing her locker shut , Katsumi carried her instrument case to the front of the auditorium where she set it down a seat a few rows back from the front . "Hello everyone . I just came from the Dojo , so don't mind me being late ." , she said loudly before taking a seat next to her case .

The green-eyed female then proceeded to tune the saxophone that was in her possession , considering how she's not used it for quite awhile . "If you don't mind me suggesting , as well , why not each of us perform a piece that we have all decided on ?" , she wiped the mouthpiece thoroughly before continuing , "I agree that as a band we should play together and unity is key . But playing together one shot without practice will just make it more confusing . Maybe we could evaluate each of our strengths and weaknesses and adjust from there ." . Katsumi Yukimura then looked up to her fellow band members before adding , "It's your call though ." .

@People at band room[/fieldbox]

"Yes, I was just heading back home for the day." Hakuno nodded.

The black-haired teacher nodded , as well . Expecting the female student to dismiss herself politely and take her leave , but to his slight surprise , she continued .

"...Uh. Yukimura-san gets really emotional when there is chocolate involved though! Maybe, there's a way to use something like that so that Yukimura-san isn't suppressing her feelings all the time..."
"...I'm sorry Sensei! I said too much!"

Kazuki Norio was quiet for a moment , processing what Hakuno Nashiko said . Her abrupt exclaimed apology caught him off guard , but all he did was wave his right hand in front of him , indicating it was okay . "Don't worry about it , Nashiko-chan . It's not as if you said that to manipulate anyone ." , he smiled gently before sighing . Was his cousin's love of chocolate such an....obsession ? He didn't think so , considering how she never liked attention and tried to keep to herself as much as possible .

But then again . The more you hide and keep to yourself , the more attention you receive . The graph of this social exercise and practice isn't inversely proportional . More like shockingly directly proportional .

Kazuki chuckled lightly before running a hand through his jet black hair , sure that a few gray ones were decolorizing the black of his hair roots already . "I remember I forgot Yukimura-chan's birthday last year . Being the only person who actually knows her , I felt responsible for her well-being in school . And as such , in a rush , I bought a few bars of chocolates for her from a shop in town ," , his cheeks were tinted a slight pink in light embrassment as he reminisce of the memory , "She wouldn't let go of my arm for an hour , knowing how she takes her time and I mean , all the time in the world , to just finish one bar of that treat ." .

He laughed once more before smiling apologetically , "I do apologize for keeping you here just to ramble on about my cousin . You must be on your way ." .

@Ehb [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

The blond was certainly feeling the temperature rising up in the Student Council Office , but thank goodness the President was a female who preferred the solution to the situation rather than reprimanding the person who added the fuel to the fire . Did he mention that her air headedness did contribute as a factor ? He heaved out a breath of relief when the growing tension of annoyance was taken care of . He did not want to take any necessary action . At all .

"But, I don't think I'll be able to swim today. My swimsuit shrunk so please forgive me ."

His blond classmate and close friend's reply brought a subtle smile onto his face before patting her free hand lightly . "It is fine , Fuji . You know , you are already helping me so much , you do not need to worry yourself for me ." , he whispered caringly so that he did not bring about any disruption . Fujiko Hijirikawa has always been that one person he could count on , no matter when or where . It did not feel right at all to pull her into his business when she had her own to deal with . He knew that much and because he did care for more a slightly bit more than a friend does , he was not about to let her selflessness to be taken advantage of .

"People often really want to keep pets, but often don't realise that they actually have to care for it and not just have it as a little cute thing to play with whenever you want. Unless we can make sure they can fully commit to it, I'd say go with Elaina's idea"

Pet ? Did they mean that cat by the pool ? The male raised an eyebrow before asking , "Is it the cat that lingers by the pool ? I have heard many girls gushing over it from the locker rooms ." . Indeed Johann Harrison has heard all about it from many of the female students who used the swimming pool as their exercise field . But all he has ever heard was them cooing over its cuteness .

@StudentCouncil [/fieldbox]

"The same as anybody else." Toshi replied.

The manner of him replying wasn't of the same sort of when he was offering Mayu help earlier. It was rather withdrawn in comparison. The first Mayu had seen from him.

("Oh? Did I say something he didn't want to hear?") She thought before giving her verbal reply.

"Same as every else, huh? What a generic answer." Mayu said in a skeptical tone, not all that impressed by the answer at all. As proof of that, an uncomfortably long minute of silence passed. Mayu waiting on Toshi to add something in. But in the end it was not to be.

Toshi finally spoke back, using a cough to preempt his continued reply to close the conversation.

"Well, Yorihase-chan, I wish you good luck in your task. Hopefully it doesn't dominate too much of your time."

It looked like that answer was all Mayu would get. Still, there was things aplenty to garner off of it. In Mayu's thoughts it was very peculiar how much one question seemed to throw Kadoka Toshi off balance. Was the honest answer to that question really in need of such close discretion? Apparently it did.

If you become class rep, Yorihase-san, I'll be glad to help how I can with your dorm issue.

The boy in front of her now was a far cry from the boy who was giving her challenging expressions earlier. The second time Mayu responded to such challenges and he was already yielding. Receiving such an lukewarm response made Mayu internally question her initial evaluations and responses to those cheeky remarks from him earlier any consideration. Using her her influence to nearly get Kadoka Toshi in the class Representative spot with the vote tied to her decision was an honest response to Toshi's challenge early on. But by the looks of things it was pretty much a waste of her phone data in hindsight.

With her back still turned towards him, Mayu didn't have to look at Toshi's expression to gauge what to do next. Their conversation was over. This, with a sigh, Mayu gave her parting words to the bespectacled student.

"I see. So you were just another NPC as well. I guess I can only blame myself for having expectations in the first place."

Her words didn't even sound like they were directed to him. For Mayu, the person he who stuck himself out of the background so suddenly had just rejoined the scenery as quickly as he had appeared.

"Have a nice day then, Toshi-kun. Also, thanks for referring to me normally for once. It is certainly most important to understand where our places are."

Mayu was originally planning to correct Toshi from referring to her by her first name. But it looked like it was thankfully, not going to be any more of an issue at this point. Without anything else to say, Mayu slid the door open and let herself into the hallway, closing the door behind her as she left. Leaving Toshi with the lone student in the computer room. Eventually, Toshi also left, allowing the lone student to proceed forward with his orders.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

Norio-sensei's story played out in Hakuno's mind like it was drawn by a typical Shoujo Artist. Her internal reenactment applied a gratuitous amount of blushing and flustered expressions. She illuistrated along all the way to the end of his story. Once Norio was finished, he realized the time this little exchange was taking to be a bit long for what should've only warranted a passing greeting.

"I do apologize for keeping you here just to ramble on about my cousin . You must be on your way ."

Hakuno shook her head, politely denying her being inconvenienced.

"It wasn't any trouble for me at all. I really like hearing such a charming stories." Hakuno smiled back at the teacher and spoke in a voice of praise. "Yukimura-san must think very highly of you."

Hakuno paused for a moment, her eyes drifted to the floor as she thought about it, the thing she was trying to say. Her previous attempt to say it in such a flustered manner before made her words come out jumbled and lost. But this second time around, and after hearing such a story, certainly...

"Um, Sensei... Is it okay if I ask something of you?"

Hakuno looked up once again to the black haired teacher's face with a sincere expression. This time, it felt like she could really say it.

"Is it alright, if I could be friends with Katsumi-san?"

There were so many things that Hakuno had to still say. But, she knew that she would just lose her composure again if she tried to say it all at once. For now, all she could do was wait for Norio-sensei's response. This girl was was certain about how she felt, but the feeling that she had said something insincere continued to tug at her heart. Maybe, at the very least, the teacher would let her try to explain herself.

@Katsumi Y.
[/fieldbox]

Kazuki Norio could tell that many thoughts were running through the mind of the female student standing in front of him . Or that was what he deduced .

"It wasn't any trouble for me at all. I really like hearing such a charming stories."
"Yukimura-san must think very highly of you."

The jet black-haired teacher was taken aback a bit and he blushed lightly at the compliment . He will be very honest and say that his own cousin was never one to voice out any word of gratitude to him , only the occasional 'Thank you' for the little things he does everyday , but he knew that she did appreciate all his efforts through her actions . The education administrator then smiled gratefully before replying , "You flatter me too much , Nashiko-chan , but thank you ." .

"Um, Sensei... Is it okay if I ask something of you?"
"Is it alright, if I could be friends with Katsumi-san?"

Kazuki could feel his jaw slack down slightly before he caught himself . He involuntarily bit his bottom lip before his eyes softened at the girl who seemed nervous . "Nashiko-chan , it isn't my call to make , but if you still insist , by all means , please be her friend ." , Kazuki almost begged as he thinks of his cousin . "But let me warn you , she doesn't totally grasp the concept of the term 'friend' ." , he laughed nervously before scratching the back of his head out of habit .

@Ehb [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[2nd April - After school - Bandroom]

"If you don't mind me suggesting , as well , why not each of us perform a piece that we have all decided on ?"

"The first real suggestion." Hilda said with a smile and a nod.

"Why don't you start then and we will look what each of us can improve and what we have to think about when we want to fit together."

She said and looked at the others. "Does everyone agree?"

@Bandroom

[/fieldbox]

"Nashiko-chan , it isn't my call to make , but if you still insist , by all means , please be her friend ."
"But let me warn you , she doesn't totally grasp the concept of the term 'friend' ."

In the end, it seemed like Kazuki was supportive of the idea. Instead of questioning it, he gently nudged Hakuno to go forward and befriend his cousin.

"I... Don't even remember the last friend I had myself, so I'd suppose if not knowing about how friendship works as a measure of compatibility between myself and Katsumi-san, then I'd think we'd work out!" Hakuno replied back bashfully. "I'll do my best, Sensei. Thank you."

With that, Hakuno politely excused herself. Letting the Kazuki go by before continuing back to her dorm room.

Almost outside the door, Hakuno turned to the bulletin board just outside of the school building entrance. The bulletin board was cleaned out of all the cluttered posters, papers, and announcements from last semester, so there wasn't anything on it, save for a couple of the welcoming flyers from the school. The bulletin board was in the same state it was when the school-day had started. Well, it almost was.

There was a new announcement pinned to the cork board. A reminder from the school staff, about how there was special events going on for today's dinner at the cafeteria. A 'welcoming dinner'. for students new and returning.

("Oh right. They had this dinner event happen last year as well. Maybe Katsumi-san will go there tonight too?")

Hakuno passingly thought about is but she mentally shook her head.

("Wait. Isn't that going a bit too fast? I was mentally prepared to try approaching Katsumi-san a week later, but just right after talking to Norio-sensei is just...!")

Just going up to Katsumi Yukimura in such a sudden fashion wasn't in particularly good taste in Hakuno's mind. It was as insincere as one could get, in Hakuno's mind. Maybe though, there might be a natural chance that presents itself for it to not seem like she was coming out of nowhere. Either way, it was still nice to think there was at least one festive thing going on in regards to the new school year aside from the opening ceremony.

[/fieldbox]

[After School ----> Evening]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Evening - School Cafeteria]

Looking content, Mayu was again surrounded by freshman from her class at the same lunch table. They were all excitedly talking about the sort of things that they had been doing that day after classes ended.

"...the Shopping Center out in the town is pretty dull. Byu the looks of it the best place to go requires a train ride to the next station up north."
"I like it. It's small and cozy."
"It's so dull!"

Mayu sighed to herself, though someone inevitably noticed.

"Hey, Mayu-chan?: Where did you go after classes?"
"I went to go check on my dorm situation, and i turns out that had a room all along."
"No way!"

The girl replied in an exaggerated expression of surprise.

"Mayu-chan's just sad that she got roped into doing student council stuff."
"No way! Mayu-chan is in the student council?"

"I'm not!" Mayu said as she waved her hand dismissively. "I just had to go visit a bunch of clubs. I know I saw you in the Tea Ceremony Club *-chan."

The banter continued on. Today, the cafeteria's walls were specially lined with extra tables being manned by the schools many various clubs. It was at this dinner that clubs were allowed to start soliciting new members. While it was possible to look up all the clubs through the schools website and join in that way, it was during this dinner that they could get most of the student body as an audience.

"Hello everyone who just came in! Welcome to the Hisakawa Welcoming dinner party! All the food in the cafeteria today is on our student government's tab so please don't be shy! We also have all of our clubs here tonight so go ahead and take a look!"

The student with the megaphone made the same announcement for the fourth time. On account that people where still coming in.

"Also! If anyone knows anything about what happened to the computers in the computer room, then please contact one of the teachers right away! Thanks, and enjoy yourselves!"

"...what happened to the computers in the computer room?"

A girl at Mayu's table wasn't sure what the announcer was getting at with the last part.

"They said that someone took all of the computers from the computer room today, and no one knows who did it."
"Really? That's sooo low!"

"Yeah. the club that's normally there wasn't even present so no one knows. I wonder if our student council is going to do anything about it, or just go straight to the police for help."
"It defiantly should be the police for stuff like this, right?"

"Oh hey, I heard that it was a tradition for the music club to play during this event! Do you think they'll do it this year?"
"No idea." Mayu responded in a detached tone. "So, are we getting food yet, everyone?"

[/fieldbox]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Evening - School Cafeteria]

"Alright then... why don't we have a showoff right here and now?!"

At the martial arts table, one could see a wooden blade being clumsily caught by Hakuno.

"C-captain!? You aren't serious!?"

"I sure as hell am serious. Because the instructor is gone for the day there's no way he can renew that outside training permit for you. But, unless you've forgotten, I'm the one who also gives the okay for those since I'm the captain now! Therefore, if you want to get your club, why don't we have a sparring match right now!"

An aggressive charging swing.... misses. Hakuno stepped out of the way. A unified gasp came from the onlookers watching the scene. The shockingly alarming sight of an upperclassman swing a wooden sword at a girl.

"Captain! You have to stop this! There are people here!"

Hakuno, still holding the wooden sword awkwardly like a broom, implored the upperclassman to stop.

"Still as fast as ever. It was obvious since I was projecting what I was going to do. But... why are you still wearing that damned 'damsel in distress expression'? Don't screw with me! I know that if I you didn't leave the club last year that I would've had to get past you in order to make it here. I you really want the okay to train outside, then prove to me right here that you're worthy of it!"

The blatantly escalating scene went on. The teachers present were too afraid to stand up against the Captain. Even if he was disturbing the peace, it was that fierce aura that he was emanating that was keeping most people at bay. The captain wasn't known as the captain just because he was the strongest or most violent among the martial arts club members. His strength came from something else entirely.

Turning to Hakuno, the captain readied his sword again. Was there anyone aside form Hakuno there to talk some sense into him?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

A brunette female walked slowly towards the cafeteria , clearly not so ecstatic about trying to convince students , mostly 1st year students , to join the Swim Club . She knew it was a more effective way of soliciting potentially good swimmers that could better the school's Swim Team , but Katsumi Yukimura didn't feel the need in pulling out all her 'guns' so that she could impress and hopefully , rile up a few swimming candidates . Once reaching the doors to the cafeteria , she opened it to be greeted with the voice of a student over a microphone .

"Hello everyone who just came in! Welcome to the Hisakawa Welcoming dinner party! All the food in the cafeteria today is on our student government's tab so please don't be shy! We also have all of our clubs here tonight so go ahead and take a look!"
"Also! If anyone knows anything about what happened to the computers in the computer room, then please contact one of the teachers right away! Thanks, and enjoy yourselves!"

What happened in the computer room ? , the brunette asked herself before taking a look around the cafeteria . She was quite impressed with the amount of work the Student Council members , or rather the helpers , had put into making sure that it was suitable for giving much information on each clubs , yet still maintaining the Hisakawa Koukou Academy appearance on it . Her eyes wandered to the Swimming Club booth , which coincidentally was next to the Martial Arts Club .

Katsumi's eyes continued to wander until it landed on the group of male students that were now helping out with 'soliciting' new members . "What are you wearing ?" , the captain of the Swim Club asked bluntly as she stared at their bare chests and swim bottoms .

"Recruiting new members , Cap'n ." , one of the males replied proudly before flashing a few handwritten pamphlets in her face .

"If I still see your chest exposed to me in five minutes , I wil personally see to it that your timings improve within a day . And I mean rapid improvements ." , she replied with a slight glare , causing the males to stumble out of her way and rushing back to , she presumes , their dorms .

Those idiots , the female sighed mentally to herself before taking a glance at the Martial Arts Club .
"Captain! You have to stop this! There are people here!"

Another one .

Katsumi Yukimura found the captain of the Martial Arts Club a very loud and competitive person who always wants a real and fair fight . But all in all , she found that she didn't actually mind him around . His constant demand for a fair fight was oddly comforting , in a way .

"Captain , what are you doing ?" , the brunette asked before taking a step towards him as she eyed the male and the female who was standing awkwardly in front of them .

@Ehb
(....*Silence* This is making me feel uncomfortable...)[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.