Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛ. ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ<br /> -1A classroom-
xxxxMira slowed to a walk as she and Ai made their way through the hall. She had a sense of companionship with the other girl, a sense that she immediately recognized as the flowering feeling of friendship. Ah, I'm so glad. Maybe I won't be alone after all.

xxxxAs expected, they were late to class, but their teacher hadn't arrived yet. The class seemed to be in a discussion about something that Mira didn't pick up on until she had sat down in a desk at the front of the classroom. A class representative? Oh, that's right, we haven't chosen one yet. Mira made sure to listen carefully so that she could pick out who the current nominees were. Unsurprisingly, Mayu Yorihase was one of them. She and the boy named Owen (or maybe Odin? Olson? Orion? No, she was sure it was Owen) were the two everyone's eyes were darting between. Mayu made a declaration that she wanted Owen to be the class representative. Owen, to put it mildly, did not look like he was in support of the statement. How did it come to this when neither of them want to do it? Why can't someone just... Both of them dislike it... and Owen looks so worried, and it really would be unreasonable to put Yorihase-san in such a position when she's already worrying about her dorm... Mira could already see where her thought process was taking her, but her unwillingness to reach a conclusion made her stall by drawing out her train of thought. When she finally reached that conclusion, it was already too late. Kado-something had already suggested a vote, and everyone was willing to go along with it. If she didn't do what she had to soon--

xxxx"Eto!" Her legs banged against the edge of the desk as she stood up suddenly, and the loud noise made everyone turn to look at her. She ducked her head at the sudden attention, but her gaze slowly leveled as she spoke. "Since, um, since Owen and Yorihase-san have clearly stated that they don't want to be the class representative... I, um, I think we shouldn't force them to be the nominees in a vote. And this class is mostly girls, so it would make more sense for the class representative to be a girl... right?" She clasped her hands behind her back and fidgeted in her spot. How was she supposed to go about saying this? If she said it the wrong way, everyone might think she was advertising herself for the position.

xxxx"Oh!" her head snapped up suddenly, "I'm not saying vote for Yorihase-san or anything, we shouldn't vote for either of them since they don't want to do it and, um, I wouldn't mind being the class representative honestly, and I'm sure there are other people in the class who wouldn't mind too! So we should choose someone who wouldn't mind instead of someone who doesn't want to do it since, um, someone who doesn't want to be the class rep wouldn't do as good of a job..." Mira trailed off uncertainly. She hoped that she'd gotten her point across despite all the awkward pauses and unnecessary words.

@1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴄʟᴀss<br /> -2A classroom-
xxxxHiraku felt a bit of sympathy for West, who'd attracted Kane's aggravating attention. He felt tempted to speak out against Kane becoming class representative, but Kane wasn't so bothersome that Hiraku was willing to throw himself out in the line of fire. As Hiraku looked on with the same bored expression on his face, save a raised eyebrow or two, Hawthorne and Aguillon also became options. That's good. Now I won't have to worry about shooting Kane down myself. It would still be a tricky vote, though, considering how popular Kane was (God knew why or how he'd done it). But should he vote for Hawthorne or Aguillon? He didn't know either of them well. According to Yuki, Aguillon was "responsible," and Hiraku was willing to take her word for it. As their teacher wrote the nominees' names on the board, he looked at the two people in question. Aguillon had her head high and her back straight. Hiraku didn't think he'd ever seen the girl look so determined. He turned his head to observe Hawthorne. Whether the other boy wanted to win or not, the fact that he had his head down on his desk did not invite votes.

xxxx"Now, Elaina Aguillon-san," their teacher said. Hiraku quickly raised his hand. His gaze made a lazy round of the classroom. A surprising amount of people were voting for Aguillon, even more arms shooting into the air after his own. He noticed that West had raised his arm as well, and Yuki-chan had too of course.

@2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing - Classroom 1-A]

"I'm not saying vote for Yorihase-san or anything, we shouldn't vote for either of them since they don't want to do it and, um, I wouldn't mind being the class representative honestly, and I'm sure there are other people in the class who wouldn't mind too! So we should choose someone who wouldn't mind instead of someone who doesn't want to do it since, um, someone who doesn't want to be the class rep wouldn't do as good of a job..."

"Mira-chan?" Ai questioned idly, looking to the girl before casting her eyes around the room to gauge the reaction of the others. Toshi seemed impressed if not satisfied by her input and the rest were certainly considering her point thoughtfully. "I think Mira-chan would be an excellent candidate!" Ai brought her hands demurely back to the table before writing Mira's name down on the piece of paper. She smiled back at her French companion before looking to Yorihase. "What do you think, Mayu?" she asked, not wanting to cast a vote to a system that might not be implemented.

If it means us getting someone to represent us who wants to do it, then I'm happy for Mirabelle-san to step up to the position, or anyone else for that matter.

As Toshi spoke, Ai turned in her seat to face Mirabelle, sticking both thumbs up enthusiastically at the girl, an excitable smile on the girl's lips.

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kadoka Toshi, orange, solid]

Toshi%20Ico_zpsgu2k0szs.jpg

It wasn't long since Toshi had returned to his seat that Mirabelle spoke up, protesting the system which the class was about to adopt. As he sat, arms folded with a disinterested expression on his face, he couldn't deny that the point the girl was making was a good one.

"If it means us getting someone to represent us who wants to do it, then I'm happy for Mirabelle-san to step up to the position, or anyone else for that matter," Toshi spoke, revoking the effect of his ballot, "Whomever steps up, please just make sure to represent us males too, yes?" He passed a glance to Mayu to gauge her reaction. He was interested to see if she would try and defend her almost-certain victory or if she would be earnest in her claims that she didn't want the position. As far as Toshi was concerned, Mira seemed to be a sweet and beautiful girl - an ideal candidate, really.

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing Class - Classroom 1-A]

("Baaaaka.") Mayu mentally responded in Japanese to Toshi's back after he gave his voting slip. She didn't turn her eyes away form her phone either, continuing to tap in a text message.

"Eto!"

The sound of one of the desks being bumped caught Mayu's attention. It came from Mirabell Orand, standing up and looking like she had finally garnered the courage to speak up.

"Since, um, since Owen and Yorihase-san have clearly stated that they don't want to be the class representative... I, um, I think we shouldn't force them to be the nominees in a vote. And this class is mostly girls, so it would make more sense for the class representative to be a girl... right?"

After saying that first part, Mirabelle seemed to hesitate for a moment. But she continued.

"Oh! I'm not saying vote for Yorihase-san or anything, we shouldn't vote for either of them since they don't want to do it and, um, I wouldn't mind being the class representative honestly, and I'm sure there are other people in the class who wouldn't mind too! So we should choose someone who wouldn't mind instead of someone who doesn't want to do it since, um, someone who doesn't want to be the class rep wouldn't do as good of a job..."

"I think Mira-chan would be an excellent candidate!"
"What do you think, Mayu?"

"If it means us getting someone to represent us who wants to do it, then I'm happy for Mirabelle-san to step up to the position, or anyone else for that matter,"
"Whomever steps up, please just make sure to represent us males too, yes?"

Kodaka and Tsubaki seemed all for what having Mirabelle Orand be the class representative. With Tsubaki already jotting down her revised vote on a piece of paper.

"Please hold it for just a moment, Ai."

It was true that if Mirabelle became a candidate then the choice of who to have as class representative would be obvious. Having either Owen or Mirabelle as the class rep would still be a mission accomplished for what Mayu was trying to do. However, she still personally had a lean towards having Owen take the position.

Still, despite what Mirabelle had said, and what the others had come to conclude, Mayu didn't see it quite that way. Before things got any more complicated, Mayu had to get a clear answer from the French Girl who had timidly put herself at front stage. Mayu set her phone and both of her hands down onto her lap before starting.

"Mira-chan is just being really considerate to Owen and Me. I'm pretty sure what she's really saying is that she hopes someone who really wants be the class representative takes a stand before we vote in someone who doesn't want to take the position." Mayu stated as she looked amongst the other students in the class.

"But, maybe I am mistaken here?" Mayu looked at Mirabelle, her expression gentle and mild. "You don't happen to want to stand in for me and Owen-chan, do you, Mira-chan?"

It was an important question. If Mira remained silent then whatever she had said would be written off as a comment and voting would continue. Unless, however - her words reached someone in the class who was truly willing to stand up to take the position...

@growl @All of 1-A
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Biology - Class 2-A]

''Now Elaina Aguillon-San."

Surprise was the perfect word to describe how Elaina currently felt. When her name had been called, she already knew that Yuki-Chan would raise her hand but Robert-Kun and even Hiraku-Kun did as well! A smile spread across Elaina's facial features when she noticed that other students were raising their hands for her as well. At this rate, she'd win. Looking forward again, Elaina wondered if her mother and brother were proud of her. Elaina had never really done anything completely selfish until now. She wanted to be Class Representative so she was going for it. Surprise struck Elaina once again when she saw the candidate Jayson Hawthrone, raise his hand for Elaina as well. Does he not want to have anything to do with Class Rep? She wondered, looking at the guy who's head was laid on his desk. Thank you Jayson-Kun! Elaina thought, though she knew he wouldn't be able to read her mind. However, she was looking at him and smiling brightly, that would be enough for anyone to know that she was thanking them. Once she knew he got the message, she turned her attention forward again and hoped for the best.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthore, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

"Now, Elaina Aguillon-San."

Looking around, Jayson saw that not only did Yuki-Chan raise her hand, but so did Robert-Kun and Hiraku-Kun. A small smile replaced his frown, especially when he saw other students raising their hands for her. By the look of Elaina, she had a fierce determination to win this thing. And he supported her. Jayson had watched her before and she seemed reliable. Not that he was a stalker or anything! She had just caught his interest when she did some things so he followed her out of pure curiosity. Looking at his friends who seemed disappointed, Jayson sighed softly. They'll forgive me. He thought to himself. Slowly, Jayson raised his hand into the air but kept his head down and stared at the desk. He heard gasps from various places around the classroom, seeing as how he was a candidate for the same thing Elaina was winning. However, Jayson never wanted to have anything to do with any of this. He could feel someone staring at him and rested his head on the side. Looking around, his eyes locked with Elaina's. Seeing her expression, Jayson smiled back and watched as she looked forward. Returning to his previous, head-facing-the-desk position, Jayson kept his hand up until the teacher called out Marcus' name.
[/fieldbox]​

xxxxI think Mira-chan would be an excellent candidate!

xxxxIf it means us getting someone to represent us who wants to do it, then I'm happy for Mirabelle-san to step up to the position, or anyone else for that matter. Whomever steps up, please just make sure to represent us males too, yes?

xxxxMira faced Kado (Kadoki? Kadoto? What was his name?) and nodded seriously. Of course they should take the boys into consideration! Ai turned in her seat and Mira smiled gratefully at her encouraging actions. Her eyes were drawn to the paper on her friend's desk, and they widened at the sight of her own name. Did I just volunteer myself as tribute?

xxxxPlease hold it for just a moment, Ai.

xxxxMira snapped to attention at Yorihase-san's voice. The green-eyed girl put her phone and hands down to fix Mira with a kind look.

xxxxMira-chan is just being really considerate to Owen and Me. I'm pretty sure what she's really saying is that she hopes someone who really wants be the class representative takes a stand before we vote in someone who doesn't want to take the position. But, maybe I am mistaken here? You don't happen to want to stand in for me and Owen-chan, do you, Mira-chan?

xxxxYorihase's benign expression and words put Mira at ease somewhat. She fiddled with the collar of her shirt and considered the floor as she spoke, blue eyes darting up to sneak peeks at Yorihase-san and Kado-kun regularly. "Yes, I want someone who really wants to be class representative to speak up. I don't want you or Owen to be forced into it if both of you would prefer not to hold the position. I don't think that's fair." She raised her head and beamed in earnest as she glanced behind her at the rest of the class. "I'm not opposed to becoming class representative myself. It could be fun!" Mira laughed a little and then plunged on. "If anyone else feels the same way, then I urge them to stand up as well! If not, then," she lifted her hands, palms upward, in an uncertain gesture, "I volunteer!"

@1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, solid]

image.jpg

Imogen raised her head up at the commotion. It seems everyone was talking about Class Representative and who should be it. Right now it seemed like a boy referred to Owen seemed the most possible candidate. Imogen sighed until tensing up at a presence that was close to her, so close that it whispered in her ear.

“What are we talking about?” A much older feminine voice asked, making Imogen let out a shrill shriek so loud that it probably made everyone jump from shock. The older girl laughed and clasped her hands together, looking down at the red who looked like she had just seen someone die in front of her.

“Ahh~ Sorry Keyrair-San, your just too adorable. Didn't mean to frighten you, just using you as an attention grabber.” The woman chuckled, ruffling the younger girls hair as Keyrair hid her face on her desk in embarrassment as the woman walked to the front, a skip in her step. ‘Trinity-Sensei, you meanie...’ She thought, her face becoming red.

@All in 1-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Serphina Trinity, lightblue, solid]

image.jpg

‘Oh dear, I'm running late, what will my students think of me since it sets a bad example’ a woman with long brown hair tied to the side with indigo eyes asked herself in her mind. In all honest yes she was nervous, she was teaching the rambunctious of the students; the first years. Perhaps it would be fine, or maybe—Seraphina's thoughts were stopped by seeing a young man-presumably a second year-having tripped and fallen on the ground, wincing in pain.

“Are you alright?” The British woman asked, running over and helping the boy up. The boy had short orange hair and green eyes, also having a very feminine appearance. “Y-Yes..Thank you.” The boy winced, getting back up and dusting off his uniform. “E-Eto..Thank you for the help! Now I must get going!” The boy said quickly, bowing and dismissing himself and ran from the teacher, presumably to his class. “Be careful now! And if the teacher asks where you were tell him you were the th creative writing teacher!” She shouted, then adjusted her violet dress that was covered with a long white loose knit cardigan.

Silently sneaking into the room, seeing all the bright new faces she was able to teach this year. ‘Good. None have seen me, now for my entrance.’ She thought, sneaking up behind a girl she saw earlier in the day and whispered into her ear. “What are we talking about?" She asked in a quiet voice as the young girl shrieked loudly. Seraphina smiled, it was cruel yes, but at the same time amusing. She loved to tease her students in the past, she always thought it was lovely thing to do. Seraphina laughed and clapped, clasping her hands together. “Ahh~ Sorry Keyrair-San, your just too adorable. Didn't mean to frighten you, just using you as an attention grabber.” She apologized, ruffling the young student's hair then walked past her up to the front and twirled back to face her students.

“Now everyone please take your seats!” She exclaimed, once everyone was seated she clasped her hands together again. “Good. Now that everyone is seated allow me to introduce myself to those who do not know me already, although I presume all of you do and I'm just making a fool of myself.” She said, her smile that she had on her face fading away near the end of the sentence. “My name is Seraphina Trinity. You may refer me under three names of your choosing: Sera, Trinity-Sensei, and Trinity-San. You can call me any of these names but you are NOT allowed to call me Seraphina, nor cow.” She said as her voice sounding a bit angry at saying the word 'cow'. In the past, multiple students who talked back to her often called her 'cow' and she despised the name dearly.

Nonetheless, she calmed down with an exhale and smiled at her students. “I am your Creative Writing teacher this year. Pleased to meet you all.” She finished her introduction with a bow, then stood up straight again. “Now. As I asked Keyrair-San, May one student tell me what everyone was talking about?” She asked, rather curious of what everyone was talking about prior to her showing up.

@All of 1-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Adrian Vaughn, darkviolet, solid]

image.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Hallway near 1-A]

“Damnit I'm late!” Adrian yelled while running down the hallways, hoping no teacher was seeing him run. Alright, so he would admit he had went back to his dorm room during lunch, lost track of time and now was making a mad dash to his class, but in his defense....yeah he had nothing as an excuse.

His thoughts of making it to class without causing a fuss was halted when he lost his footing and flew a few inches into the air. The next thing he knew he was on the floor wincing in pain from tripping.

“Are you alright?” A British voice asked, feminine voice asked, coming to his aid and helped him up. “Y-Yes..Thank you..” He wince, now back on his feet and dusted off his male uniform. “E-Eto! Thank you for the help! Now I must get going!” He exclaimed, bowing in dismissal of himself and ran past her, not hearing what she was saying to him, the only thing he was able to her was it he got in trouble to tell his teacher he was with her.

Almost ten steps from his class, he stopped at the sound a young female shriek that stopped him in his tracks. He turned around, almost wanting to go back to see what happened, but didn't. He didn't have time. Shaking his head, he walked into class 2-A, hoping no one saw him enter and sat down in his seat in the back.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

Johann Harrison took his own sweet time walking down the now empty corridors of the academy . He looked around , hoping silently some form of life would appear . Not that he was scared or felt eery , it was just...the word silence used to describe this educational institute seemed foreign .

A 'Thud' was heard and he observed a female teacher who looked slightly British knock into a female student that did not seem completely female . When both of them went their separate ways , the blond continued his pace to the washroom . The smell of lemon-scented detergent hit his nose and he walked to the closest sink before running the water the tap provided .

"What is after Geography again ?" , he asked himself before splashing a handful of water in his face .

The droplets of water slowly dripped off the side of his face while some lingered on the tip of his blond hair . Without bothering to look into the mirror , Johann made his way back to his classroom before knocking the door and opening it .

"Excuse me ." , the blond mumbled to himself before returning to his seat and trying to wipe the droplets of water off his hair with the sleeves of his white shirt , almost looking like a cat cleaning itself .

@All of Class 3A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

Marcus stayed silent, watching the class vote and talk. A gleam in his eye, he put his hands behind his back and closed his eyes. His smile remaining. Still quietly humming to himself, he listened as the classroom discussed. Every so often letting out a "Hmm?" Or "Is that so?"

Maybe they'll do it, wasn't often people could unite themselves like this. Then again, it was a rather "power of friendship" speech. Kinda, Marcus wasn't really listening. He got the point of it halfway through, so why would he listen all the way? Well, he guessed that he should sometimes. But...right now was more important. Barely.

"Hmm~" Marcus peeked an eye to see the hands raise up for Elaina. Well certainly, the next vote or two would certainly decide this. It could sway either way, just one more person.

While the hands were being raised for Elaina. Something caught Marcus eye. Somebody was entering the classroom, silently. The unmistakeably movements of something trying to go unnoticed, but that was almost futile to Marcus. Especially considering who it was...and where they sat.

Perfect

Adrian Vaughn sat down quietly, but got little moments to figure out was going on before Marcus (Who sat next to him) leaned in.

"Hey! How are you doing! You seem a little late, is everything okay?" He whispered seemingly concerned. "If you want me to fill you in, we're voting for the class representative right now. I guess we forgot about it during Home-Room. Kinda weird, but I guess we were all so busy talking and what-not. Anyway, we're voting right now for it, I'm in it. Cause, well...I hope to be a good one I guess." Marcus laughed nervously, "But yeah dude, we're all voting. I guess I kinda wanna be it. You know me! I'm awful at resisting chances for things. It's like anything pops up and I have to try it and everything." Slapping Adrian softly on the back as he went back to looking back at the rest of the class. "Oh, by the way. When someone name is said. you raise you're hand if you want them to be class rep"

"And finally, Marcus"

A lot of the Npc students raised their hands, basically equalling Elaina's votes. Marcus looked towards Adrian and raised an eyebrow.

He had been friendly to Vaughn since he met him really, he hadn't cause anything yet for him to not to be.

Friend?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid][/fieldbox][fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

"Ganbatte ne~ Owen-san" Spoke Tsbukai Ai. He gave a small smile to that, at least it was nice in a way for people to be saying good things to him.

"Since, um, since Owen and Yorihase-san have clearly stated that they don't want to be the class representative... I, um, I think we shouldn't force them to be the nominees in a vote. And this class is mostly girls, so it would make more sense for the class representative to be a girl... right?

Looking towards Mirabelle, who had put the idea further. Owen looked blankly as she continued. He just wanted it not to be him. So this was a good idea in his books. Yet he did not speak, due to the slight hint of fear of his words being used against him.

"Oh! I'm not saying vote for Yorihase-san or anything, we shouldn't vote for either of them since they don't want to do it and, um, I wouldn't mind being the class representative honestly, and I'm sure there are other people in the class who wouldn't mind too! So we should choose someone who wouldn't mind instead of someone who doesn't want to do it since, um, someone who doesn't want to be the class rep wouldn't do as good of a job..."

A faint smile arriving on Owen's face, this seemed to really go with the whole "not being him" he wanted so badly to happen. He gave a thumbs-up to Mirabelle. In his mind of course, he had enough embarrassment today.

"I think Mira-chan would be an excellent candidate!"

Double thumbs-up

"What do you think, Mayu?"

Going with a few more moments of dicussing, including Mayu again suggesting Owen to further shrink into his metaphorical shell.

"I'm not opposed to becoming class representative myself. It could be fun!"

It probably wasn't in Owen's mind.

Waiting for the next piece of discussion to happen, or rather somebody just to be picked. A shrill shriek came from behind him, causing Owen to knee his desk. Wincing in pain, Owen looked behind to see that Imogen, had yet again. Caused him to jump, and this time. Intense pain.

"Ow..."

Though the shriek did bring some good news, the teacher was here. Which meant that some of the talking should stop. Specifically any bit about him.

“I am your Creative Writing teacher this year. Pleased to meet you all.”

As I am to you...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Geography Class]

The thoughts on what happened during Lunch kept Hilda's attention off from the Lesson. She pretended to pay attention but didn't even hear what the teacher said.

First when Johann comes back she gets teared out of her thoughts.

'When did he leave?' She thought to herself looking at him.

@All in 3-A

(Not quite sure how to reply right now^^)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kazuki Norio, brown, solid"]

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg~320x480

He had to admit , he felt very lost . Kazuki Norio , also known as Norio-sensei or even just Nori-sensei , was flipping through the papers he had compiled on the information of his students . This was the first time he was a class teacher in Hisakawa Koukou Academy and he had to admit that the administrative department was not lending much of a hand .

"Tution fee ? PTA ?" , he mumbled to himself before writing a few words on a yellow sticky note and pasting it in his calender . What in the world do you do in a PTA ? Find out .

The 30-year old male closed his notebook and file after filing the numerous I-have-no-clue-what-this-is-for papers into it . He took off his big-rimmed glasses before standing up and walking over to the coffee machine that was accessible for teachers in the staff room .

"What in the world do you do in homeroom if you aren't teaching stuff ?" , Kazuki asked a fellow staff who was in the administrative officer as he poured out some coffee into his mug .

"Just chaperoning , Norio . Ain't nothing to stress about there ." , the other man replied before patting Kazuki on the back lightly .

Well , that was indeed some huge help , he thought to himself before sipping some coffee and returning to his desk . Right . I need to go to Class 1-A to figure out who's the class representative . Hopefully it isn't a student who's an ass , Kazuki Norio sighed before grabbing his fail and notebook and heading towards the door . Without his mug .

@Class 1-A (I think ?)[/fieldbox]

"Yes, I want someone who really wants to be class representative to speak up. I don't want you or Owen to be forced into it if both of you would prefer not to hold the position. I don't think that's fair."
"If anyone else feels the same way, then I urge them to stand up as well! If not, then, I volunteer!"

"Mira chan really is a kind person, isn't she?" Mayu said back. "Well, if that's the way she feels then there's nothing else left to say."

At that particular moment, Mayu looked down at her phone. With a single animated tap, she pressed something on the touchscreen. Following that, some of the girls in the class glanced at Mayu, quizzically.

All she did was nod back at them encouragingly.

"...Anyway, lets go ahead and get this voting thing do-"

The teacher for the creative writing class finally came in. Interrupting Mayu mid-speech. Though the class was immediately instructed to take a seat at her own seat, Mayu deigned to keep her current seat at the front row for the time being, since no one had claimed it, and so that she could continue to pick up votes streaming up the rows.

Introducing herself as Serephina Trinity, the first things she got out of the way was to enforce that no one call her by her first name, or to refer to her as a cow. The fact that cow had been specified had some amusing implications in Mayu's head, though she didn't physically what should've been a giggling face. After making that quick introduction, the teacher made a request to the class.

“Now. As I asked Keyrair-San, May one student tell me what everyone was talking about?”

Mayu raised her hand, and spoke.

"We voting on who our class representative is supposed be. I'm the one counting the votes right now..." Mayu said as she finished arranging the piles of votes for each candidate in their own stacks. "Just give me a second here, sensei, I'll have this figured out in a moment."

After moving a couple of papers around, the mess of papers on her desk finally transformed into a set of somewhat neater piles.

"The class representative for 1-A is a tie."

A glance at the table showed that there were two distinct piles of papers, as well as a smaller pile, and one single paper that Kadoka would've recognized. The two bigger piles likely belonging to the two candidates that were tied.

"It's a tie between Mirabelle Orand, and..." Mayu looked back at the class, her front bangs obscuring a the expression in her eyes. "...Kadoka Toshi."

An NPC girl behind her that had voted for Mirabelle looked at the piles of papers in belief. But it was true. The two biggest piles did have Mira and Toshi's names on them. It couldn't have been. She thought. Toshi is the new guy, right? He didn't even put himself up for the vote! So, why...?

[BCOLOR=#993300][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

Elaina's votes Basically were basically equal to that of Marcus'. Counting by the numbers, Marcus and Elaina were literally tied in terms of votes. Hakuno glanced over at Adrian whom had just came in but had yet to cast their own vote. Marcus was quite obviously trying to squeeze in a good word to get him Adrian's last crucial vote, the teacher took notice of this.

"Sweet talking isn't going to do you much there, Kane-san. Late student's votes do not apply here."

Hakuno's worst fear at that moment came true. The teacher looked over to her.

"The rest of the class has voted, Nashiko-san. So why haven't you? You did recall the thing I said earlier, right?"

"'Choosing not to choose is not an option.' I know, sensei. But...!"

"I want you to pick between Kane or Aguillion. I will not have any more of the class-time wasted on this."

Suddenly, the teacher's tone had gone harsher. It seemed like Hakuno wasn't going to be able to get by without picking anyone.

Hakuno was going to have to choose.

It was apparent that a good amount of students didn't like Marcus Kane. That was the reason why a division of the class was opting to have Elaina Aguillion become the class representative. Someone who was blunt and honest was someone most definitely worth being put up as the class representative was the best alternative for the position. That was probably what most of the people who voted for Elaina thought. Not like the trio who nominated their friend, Jayson.

Hakuno raised her hand.

"...What, Nashiko-san? We're already waiting on you to say who you vote for so go ahead an-"

"Kane-san!"

Just as quickly as she raised her voice, Hakuno's tone went back to being soft.

"I vote for Kane-san."

The teacher looked at Hakuno for a moment. Kind of disbelieving what he was hearing. But after a moment the look on his face that made it seem like he wanted to say: 'are you sure?' subsided. He made one more tic mark by Marcus' entry on the whiteboard.

"Alright. Marcus Mary Kane-san wins." He said as he put the cap back on the marker he used to write with, which was now noticeably getting more dry as it struggled to make a readable mark on the board. "Since I still need to put down the lesson on the board, go ahead and make your victory speech or the like while I get my lesson ready here. And also, please remember to show up at the teacher's office with the other class reps after school ends today."

Hakuno turned her gaze towards the outside as the instructor began writing down parts for today's lesson on the whiteboard. She knew the decision she made wasn't the most popular one, but she chose to believe in her reasoning behind it.

("Think it will be better for both of them in the long run this way.")

Still, Mayu kept herself turned away from the class. Not wanting to see the sorts of expressions they may have immediately had towards her.

@Rithas @All of 2-A

Hey, wait a second. There's still an uncounted vote there.

The NPC girl pointed to Mayu's desk. "Wait a second Mayu-chan. What about that folded pink one there? Isn't that a vote too?"

"Oh that one? ...that is just Garbage, actually. Considering what Mira-chan said earlier, here's my real vote here." Mayu said, holding up a different pink slip from before, with a single hand, she opened it, revealing the name that she had written on it.

Mira-chan

"It looks like Mira-chan wins! Congrats. Does our victor have anything they want to say?" Said Mayu playfully putting Mirabelle at the forefront.

@growl @All of 1-A

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

Elaina looked over at Marcus when he announced something rather rude. Jeez jerk, you didn't have to announce it to the whole class. Elaina thought, before turning to glance at Adrian. She gave him a small smile, apologizing for Marcus' rude behaviour. After making sure he saw, Elaina turned her attention back to the board. Her and Marcus were tied and the last one to vote was... Hakuno-Chan. Turning her attention towards the girl, Elaina silently hoped she'd choose her. Afterall, that'd mean that Elaina would have let down everyone who raised their hands for her.

"I vote for Kane-San."

Elaina's eyes opened wide in surprise. She lost to a jerk and let everyone down. The surprise didn't last long cause her heart started feeling heavy. Standing up, Elaina looked at the teacher with a calm expression. Elaina didn't wait to listen to what anyone said. Sliding her chair in, Elaina turned and exited the classroom. After closing the door, Elaina took in a deep breath and let it out. Air and tears were what was on her mind right now. Quickly, Elaina made her way to the closest girls bathroom and entered. Once inside, she leaned up against the sinks and stared at her feet. I finally found something that I wanted to pour my heart into and I lost to the jerk. I also let everyone who voted for me down. She thought, tears brimming her eyes. Why is it that I'm so pathetic I can't even achieve the one thing I wanted to do? She asked herself before her tears started falling. Elaina turned to face the sinks and hung her head. She didn't want to see herself cry, cause then she'd get angry at herself.

After three minutes passed, Elaina entered the classroom with not a tear in sight. However, she didn't know if her eyes were red or not, so she was just hoping they weren't. Opening her books and grabbing a pencil, Elaina got working on what she had missed as though nothing happened. Elaina kept her head down and would only look up at the teacher. She didn't want to meet the eyes of anyone in the class so she ignored them. In her current state of mind, it was only her and the teacher in a world of darkness where she could learn in utter silence. It may be pathetic but it was normal.
@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthrone, Green, solid]

Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd - Biology - Class 2-A]

It was a tie between Marcus and Elaina. The only one who still had to vote was Nashiko-Chan. She was that girl who was always trying to make everyone happy, so this must be hard. But the way Jayson saw it, she should choose Elaina. The girl with full of determination and looked like she really wanted to be the Class Rep. How could you now choose her? Maybe I'm getting to much into this... Jayson thought to himself as he stared at Nashiko, hoping she'd choose Elaina-Chan.

"I vote for Kane-San."

Jayson stood up and slammed his hands on his desk. "Are you stupid?! Why the hell would you choose that jerk over Elaina-Chan?!" Jayson snapped, glaring at Hakuno. "Jayson-" Orion started but he was interrupted by the sound of someone standing up. Jayson and his friends looked over to see where it came from and saw Elaina-Chan with a calm expression. But her eyes.. seemed sad. Jayson watched as Elaina left the room then turned back to Hakuno. "Nice going!" He growled before being barked at by the teacher. Sitting down, Jayson leaned his chair back, put his feet on his desk, and stuffed his hands into his pockets. He was really pissed. He knew the darker points of Marcus and to have him as Class Rep was a joke. He stared out the window, tuning out everyone else.

After the minutes he was still pissed but the sudden sound of a door opening caught his attention and Jayson looked over. He saw Elaina-Chan closing the door then walking over to her seat and sitting down. His eyes widened when he saw her eyes. She's been crying! He thought to himself. Underneath her eyes was red, which was a sign she had been. Seeing this, Jayson became even more pissed and glared daggers at Marcus. Asshole. He thought before snapping his head back to the window.
@Ehb

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

A loud shriek caused Ai to jump in her chair so much that her knees audibly banged against the bottom of her desk. "Ii-tte-tte-tte..." she groaned as she rubbed her now reddened knee caps. Looking over, it became clear it was Imogen who was responsible for the noise... and in part Trinity-sensei. Imogen is a real bag of nerves isn't she, Ai pondered sympathetically before casting her attention back to her new teacher's introduction. Still, the true focus of Ai's attention was the next topic of conversation.

As the announcement came about, Ai's eyes widened with shock. A tie? What a shock. What was even more interesting was the sheer amount of people who voted for Kadoka Toshi. Saying that, though, it was a class dominated by girls. Ai rubbed her chin curiously, looking the lad up and down while calculations ran behind her intense glare. Glasses, hmm, glasses are definitely a plus for the girls. He has a strong chin, an almost superhero-like appeal as far as physical features go. Looks good in uniform, especially combined with his mature and cool aura. Smart... but doesn't seem to bend to the school's rules - almost a bad boy in a way. Very interesting. There doesn't seem to be any visible marring of his skin. Forearms are okay, I guess. Nice hair. Summary: Dream Boat Bananza for the girls of 1-A. The vote of the hormones. As Mayu resumed speaking, Ai's attention diverted back to the front of the room. Mayu's vote, the decider.

"It looks like Mira-chan wins! Congrats. Does our victor have anything they want to say?"

An elated cheer escaped Ai's lips as she jumped upwards again, her knees once more slamming into the underside of the desk. "Oww~!" she groaned before placing a smile over her grimace, an almost cheshire-cat look about her as she turned to Mira. "Well done, Mira-chan."

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Hell - Classroom 2-A]

A feeling of relief swelled in Robert's gut when he wasn't part of a minority to vote for Elaina. By the show of hands, it seemed that a lot of people shared Katsumi's conviction. However, it seemed that Marcus, too, had gained a large portion of the class's support, somehow. What came next, alas, was not what Robert wanted to hear.

"I vote for Kane-san."

Hakuno, no... Robert lamented internally. A deep, disappointed sigh left his mouth, though he had tried to hold it in. Not one for wanting to seem to break the civility of a democratic decision, Robert clenched his fist and suppressed the feeling that swelled in his gut. Still, he needn't have worried as a loud crash drew the class's attention backwards to Jayson.

"Are you stupid?! Why the hell would you choose that jerk over Elaina-Chan?!"

Robert raised his eyebrows in shock at the lad's outburst. For the year that he'd known Jayson, he'd been well aware of his temper, however this was a whole new level. Robert was so shocked by him, even, he almost failed to notice Elaina leave the room. He exhaled deeply, puffing his cheeks up from the awkward intensity of the situation. His eyes shot a venomous look to Marcus. How he's supposed to represent us when it seems half the class hates his guts, I'll never know. By the time this civil war is over the bloody Somme'll look appealing.

When Elaina returned, a reddening under her eyes seemed to indicate why she'd stormed out. While such a reaction seemed extreme to Robert, a pang of worry shot through him. Was she okay? If she had reacted so strongly then maybe something outside of the class was going on. Robert bit into his lip before shuffling to face the front of the class, ready to begin the lesson or sit through the oncoming disciplinary shit-storm.

@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"I vote for Kane-San."

Katsumi Yukimura's green pupils widen just by the slightest bit as she turned her attention back to the front of the classroom , as if anticipating Marcus Kane to do a victory dance . She will honestly admit that she thought Hakuno Nashiko was the last person to vote for Marcus . The brunette assumed wrong .

The sound of a chair being pushed in was enough to make her turn around to see Elaina leaving the classroom . Even Jayson Hawthorne's outburst was the least of her concerns now . Katsumi leaned back into her seat slightly before staring straight at the board . She felt she was partially to be blamed for this , as she did raise the girl's hope . But she knew that she had no control over the votes . Democracy , after all , had its good points and bad ones .

Elaina Aguillon returned not long ago and such , caused the brunette to rise from her seat , not bothering with the teacher or the rest of her classmates . "Aguillon-san ," , she mumbled before offering the other female the most gentle smile she could muster up , "You did well ." . As she offered the piece of compliment to Elaina , she patted the latter on the shoulder lightly before returning to her seat , as if nothing had happened .

"Kane-san ."

Katsumi Yukimura called out when her stoic expression returned . "Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative ? It's your call , but in my opinion , handling the class affair's with two heads are better than one , considering how you are in clubs that require fair amount of attention ." , she continued .

@Rithas @XxDreamingxX [/fieldbox]

xxxxKnees banged against desks as a high-pitched scream flared from the third row. Mira jumped as well, but she was able to steady herself before she lost her balance. She whipped around and smiled at the sight of Sera-sensei, though her smile dissolved into embarassment when Sera ordered everyone to seat themselves and Mira realized she was still standing. She sat back down and listened attentively to Sera's address. She was slightly horrified when her teacher said that they were not to refer to her as 'cow' with a bitter note in her voice. Have students in the past really called Sera-sensei 'cow'? Not that there's anything wrong with cows; they provide milk and meat and all.

xxxxShe was drawn out of her irrelevant thoughts on farm animals by the spell of anticipatory silence that preceded an unexpected development: The class representative for 1-A is a tie. It's a tie between Mirabelle Orand, and ...Kadoka Toshi.

xxxxMira's eyes went wide in surprise and sought out the owner of the other name spoken without thinking. Their eyes met, and she quickly looked away. I can understand why my classmates would have voted for me since I attracted so much attention to myself, but Kado-kun didn't show any interest wanting to become class representative! I guess no one took my speech seriously, she thought sadly. Mira glanced at Ai, who was staring at Kadoka with a gleam in her eye. She looked like her appraisal of the boy had left her with satisfying answers. Mira would ask Ai about it later.

xxxxWait a second, Mayu-chan. What about that folded pink one there? Isn't that a vote too?

xxxxOh that one? ...that is just garbage, actually. Considering what Mira-chan said earlier, here's my real vote here.

xxxxMayu unfolded the note and Mira squinted to make out what was written on it. If she was honest with herself, she wanted to win this election no matter the vagueness of her previous statements. She blinked at the name on the pink note nonetheless, honestly expecting Kado or Mayu's name instead of her own.

xxxxIt looks like Mira-chan wins! Congrats. Does our victor have anything they want to say?

xxxxWell done, Mira-chan.

xxxxMira beamed in appreciation of Ai's sentiment and her friend's (somewhat unsettling) smile. She opened her mouth to say thanks when she noticed that a lot of her classmates were staring at her expectantly. Mira twisted in her seat to cast her happy expression at everyone behind her. "Thank you for listening to what I had to say. I'll do my best to represent this class. Thank you again!" She turned back to the front and squirmed a little in her seat, cheeks pink and a tiny smile playing on her lips.

@1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴄʟᴀss<br /> -2A classroom-
xxxxHiraku told himself that a tie was unsurprising. Much of the class, himself included, had only voted for Aguillon because they didn't like Kane. Looks like Nashiko will be the tiebreaker. He propped his elbow on his desk and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. Well, Aguillon should do a decent job as class rep. There's nothing wrong--

xxxxKane-san!

xxxxWait, what?

xxxxAs if in answer, Nashiko's voice went quiet again as she repeated herself: I vote for Kane-san.

xxxxHiraku's narrowed eyes landed on Nashiko's back. He didn't hold anything against the "Ghost" for voting for Kane, but he wondered at the reasons behind her decision. The other nominee, Hawthorne, beat his desk in anger and made way too much noise in voicing his thoughts on Nashiko's choice.

xxxx"Hawthorne-kun," he said sharply, and his voice was only faintly reprimanding when he spoke again after a moment. "It's not correct to raise your voice with Nashiko-san just because she was the tiebreaker."

xxxxHis gaze slid to see Aguillon's reaction. She was standing for some reason. The girl exited the classroom in silence. He watched her go with far-off concern. He hadn't realized her loss would be so upsetting that she would have to leave for air wordlessly, but now that he thought about it, the straight line of her back when she had been sitting there with her head high spoke volumes about her resolve. Hawthorne wasn't the only person unhappy with the results of the vote; Hiraku could see West's obvious dismay with their current situation in the tense line of his shoulders.

xxxxAguillon didn't come back until a couple of minutes has passed. She looked composed, but her red-rimmed eyes told another story. Unlike Yuki-chan, who's just as reserved, Aguillon sure is easy to read. As this thought passed through his mind, Yuki herself stood up and approached Aguillon's desk. She mumbled something, probably comfort, to the other girl and patted her on the shoulder. So she does have a heart for more than chocolate.

xxxxKane-san. Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative? It's your call, but in my opinion, handling the class affairs with two heads are better than one, considering how you are in clubs that require a fair amount of attention.

xxxxIt seemed Yuki was pulling out all the stops in Aguillon's favor. How close are the two anyway? He didn't know Aguillon even liked Yuki as a person, much less that they were friends. Vice class representative lacks the nice ring that titles like vice president or vice chancellor have. This is class 2-A, not the Student Council. But Yuki still had a point when she mentioned just how many clubs Kane was in. Now that he thought about it, wasn't Kane supposed to be a member of the School Newspaper Club too? Hiraku had simply forgotten since Kane hardly ever showed up.

@XxDreamingxX @2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

"Sweet talking isn't going to do you much there, Kane-san. Late student's votes do not apply here."

Marcus looked up at the teacher, "There's no sweet talking here sir, I am just filling in what's happening to my friend. Nothing wrong with that" Marcus spoke, glancing at Adrian for his reaction. Leaning in, Marcus turned his head to Adrian. "I'm sure you had a good reason to be late anyway, if you could even call it late"

With Adrian unable to vote, the only person left was, well. The 'Ghost'. While just the fact that it was her who decided it was still rather annoying, if anyone would have listened to her talking about five minutes ago. She had advocated him. So, it really wasn't a surprise when she voted for him. Even if it did diminish any good feeling with it being her.

"I vote for Kane-san."

"Oh! How nice" Marcus' face expressed surprise. "Why thank you Hanako" Marcus gave a thumbs up to Hanako. While 'The Ghost' probably gave him the vote for something about how she saw something true and innocent in him. Surely this would make his heart grow three times this day. But instead, Marcus just had a lingering distaste of her. Nothing she did made any sense.

"Alright. Marcus Mary Kane-san wins."

Slightly twitching at the mention of his middle name, Marcus seemed pleased as it was announced that he was won. Before he could do anything, Jayson slammed his fists against the desk in anger .

Stifling a laugh, Marcus cocked his head to one side. "You should really be quiet Jayson. She is just voicing her opinion, like we all did. No need to call her stupid or anything." Marcus smiled with amusement, "'Jerk'" He said sardonic. "Plus, a majority of people voted for one person. That's call democracy, you may of heard of it-" Marcus voiced turned to a murmur. "or not, I have no idea how much you were really educated. Though I guess not much"

"Plus, It's just the Class-Rep. I think you need to work on your temper, it'll help you later in life and everything~"

His eyes carefully watched Elaina leave the room, before coming back. Her eyes betraying her attempted calmness. She had clearly been crying. Trying not to scoff, Marcus really had to stop himself from sighing in a disgusted manner. She clearly had no idea of what self esteem even meant. Crying from just that!?

Seeing Jayson glaring furiously at Marcus, he responded back with a little wave. Letting his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. Before turning to Robert, who had been doing the same.

Wow, people really like looking angrily at other people who they mildly disagree with.

Before Marcus could say anything else, Katsumi called out to him.

"Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative ? It's your call , but in my opinion , handling the class affair's with two heads are better than one , considering how you are in clubs that require fair amount of attention ."

Cocking his head to one side, Marcus bit his bottom lip. Seeming to think about it for a moment before looking back to Katsumi.

"Well....I dunno. If you think about, there's no such thing as a 'vice Class-rep." Also, it would in a way cause a slight embarrassment if we were the only class that technically had two class reps in a way. Be a bit awkward with two people reporting in. I mean only one person gets elected for it because it only needs one person anyway. The more people getting added to the role the less significant it becomes. Honestly the amount of clubs I'm in doesn't ever hold me back. I just.....love helping this school. I would never over-stretch myself. So honestly I think it wouldn't be a great idea..." Marcus eyes gazed over to Elaina. Before smirking.

"Then again, help wouldn't hurt I guess....But I can't really say officially. If she wants to help so badly. She can be the unofficial-" Marcus paused for a second before a large wry smile appeared. "Assistant"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid][/fieldbox][fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

Still tentatively rubbing his knee to ease the pain, Owen looked up to hear the news. That evenly split? Huh, that was neat. Though then he wondered who would decide it. If some people just didn't vote.

"It's a tie between Mirabelle Orand, and.....Kadoka Toshi."

"Wait what" Owen uttered in surprised. Before his face turned slightly sour. There had to be some type of foulplay involved in that. No wait that all those people voted for Kadoka when all the attention was on Mirabelle and Mayu.

"Huh" Owen furrowed his eyesbrows before realising Mayu had the final vote. Of course...

When Mirabelle won, Owen clapped. "Congratulations!" Owen didn't know what else to say.

[/fieldbox]

[FIELDBOX=Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, solid]

image.jpg

"We voting on who our class representative is supposed be. I'm the one counting the votes right now..."

"It looks like Mira-chan wins! Congrats. Does our victor have anything they want to say?"

With the announcement that Mira had won the vote for class representative Imogen smiled and clapped for her friend. ‘Good job Mira.’ Imogen thought in her head. She was happy that her new friend received the role of Class Representative. Well, if she was to even call her a friend. ‘Stupid Anxiety..Hopefully now I won't have it again anytime soon.’ She thought, grumbling to herself over how nervous and stupid she looked in the cafeteria, especially when she bumped into that boy.

‘Who...was he anyways?’ She thought. She thought she saw him before somewhere, as if it was from a dream from a long time ago..during that time....

But it couldn't be. Even if she did see him anywhere in the past, it's probably gone now.
‘Remember..We're starting at a whole new life here..don't mess it up.’ She thought, ending any sort of thought with that boy. ‘Come to think of it? I didn't get to vote did I?’ She thought, realizing that she never was part of the conversation because of her anxiety ( And because her Creator is a sh*thead ) to actually vote. Her thoughts were sent to a halt when the teacher asked if she had voted.

“Uh..Well no..I was so busy dealing with Anxiety I never got the chance too. Not that it matters, my vote can't really do anything anyways. It's practically useless.” Imogen dejected, shrugging off the fact she didn't get to vote. Oh well, no harm on her she guessed.

@All of Class 1-A

[/FIELDBOX]

[FIELDBOX=Masanori Quinn, blue, solid]

image.jpg

‘Who...was that?’ Masanori asked himself in his mind. He leaned back into his seat in Deep thought, remembering the girl that got curry all over his shirt. Since then he managed to wash it off, but he still wanted to know who she was. She reminded him of someone of his past, someone he was on good terms with. But then he had to leave and since then lost any memory of who she was.

He shrugged it off to listen to the students voting for class representative.
“Are we still doing this shit?” He asked, seemingly irritated by the current talk going around, not to mention the outburst that one of his classmates named Robert had.

“My my..” Masanori chuckled. Turning his attention to the window and looked out, wondering if the blonde heard him laugh at his outburst.

@All of Class 2-A

[/FIELDBOX]

[FIELDBOX=Seraphina Trinity, lightblue, solid]

image.jpg

"It looks like Mira-chan wins! Congrats."

“Hah..Congradualtions Miss. Orand.” Seraphina clapped happily, congratulating one of her students for being class Representative. As Mirabelle came up and thanked everyone for choosing her, Seraphina clapped again when Mirabelle finished.

“Right then. Now, Norio-Sensei shall arrive soon to collect the news of our new Class Rep. But before then, has Ev-er-y-body voted? I noticed Miss Keyrair's head down when I came in. Miss Keyrair?” She asked, turning her attention to the red headed girl near the back. “You submitted your vote right?” She asked, wondering if the girl voted or not.

“Uh..Well no..I was so busy dealing with Anxiety I never got the chance too. Not that it matters, my vote can't really do anything anyways. It's practically useless.”

The woman's eyebrows furrowed at the girls comment about her vote being 'useless'. “Useless? Nonsense! Anything can be seen as Useful! Don't be so Negative, when I'm in here, there shall be only Positiveness!” The Seraphina claimed semi-loudly, Preaching her words she used for her teacher years.

@growl, @Katsumi Y., @All of Class 1-A

[/FIELDBOX]

[fieldbox=Adrian Vaughn, darkblue, solid]

image.jpg

"Hey! How are you doing! You seem a little late, is everything okay?“

"If you want me to fill you in, we'revoting for the class representative right now. I guess we forgot about it during Home-Room. Kinda weird, but I guess we were all so busy talking and what-not. Anyway, we're voting right now for it, I'm in it. Cause, well...I hope to be a good one I guess."

"But yeah dude, we're all voting. I guess I kinda wanna be it. You know me! I'm awful at resisting chances for things. It's like anything pops up and I have to try it and everything."

"Oh, by the way. When someone name is said. you raise you're hand if you want them to be class rep"

“U-Um..thank you for filling me in.” Adrian nodded, thanking the boy in front of him while rubbing off the harsh slap he gave him jokingly. “Although to be honest since I showed up late..it's better off I probably don't vote.” He said with a shrug. It was his fault for showing up late, perhaps this is his punishment for doing such a thing, not that he minded. ( And it's TOTALLY not because his creator is a total dumb*** )

@Rithas, @All of Class 2-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"Well....I dunno. If you think about, there's no such thing as a 'vice Class-rep." Also, it would in a way cause a slight embarrassment if we were the only class that technically had two class reps in a way. Be a bit awkward with two people reporting in. I mean only one person gets elected for it because it only needs one person anyway. The more people getting added to the role the less significant it becomes. Honestly the amount of clubs I'm in doesn't ever hold me back. I just.....love helping this school. I would never over-stretch myself. So honestly I think it wouldn't be a great idea..."

"Then again, help wouldn't hurt I guess....But I can't really say officially. If she wants to help so badly. She can be the unofficial-"
Idiotic smile. "Assistant"

Katsumi Yukimura could feel her eyebrow twitch in slight annoyance , but she remained the calm person she was . Embarrassment ? Awkward ? Less significant ? What , was he a walking dictionary of negativity ? Not that the brunette could say a thing about , but she has never used all those words in one conversation . Ever . She thinks .
"Oh really ?" , she looked up at Marcus Kane , with an almost challenging look .

Was not obtaining awkwardness the foundation of being a more systematic leader ? She rolled her eyes lightly before replying the male bluntly , "With all due respect , Kane-san , if there was a class representative or a leader or anyone with a position of power for that matter , who worries about the awkwardness of having another pair of hands helping him ensure that work is done properly , he or she must be an idiotic twit who has an ego as big as a hot air balloon ." . She then continued , "But as I've said earlier , I am not one to force you into a decision , but merely suggesting that you think about what I've said . It is your decision and Aguillon-san's acceptance ." .

Great . It was the first day of the new term and she could already see the headlines for her ability of not keep her mouth shut . Katsumi wonders whether they will ever start class , at this rate .

@Rithas @All of 2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Kazuki Norio, brown, solid"]

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg~320x480

3-A .

2-A . Something good happening in there was definitely out of the question , the black-haired male teacher thought to himself as he silently felt sympathy towards his Biology-teaching colleague .

And 1-A .

Sounds like Seraphina Trinity-san is inside .

Kazuki Nori knocked the door of the class room twice before sliding it open . "Morning , Trinity-san . And good morning , students ." , he greeted with a bright smile on his face before stepping in .

"I hope I'm not being a disturbance to the class , but I really need to see the class rep ." , he replied as his eyes wondered and he began scrutinizing , uhmm , he meant , checking out the students that were in his class .

All seemed to be good students with relatively good profiles . One thing though . Why are there only two males in the class ?

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ @All of 1-A [/fieldbox]

Mirabelle's acceptance speech was quick and short.

"Thank you for listening to what I had to say. I'll do my best to represent this class. Thank you again!"

("Mission accomplished") Mayu thought to herself. Even if things didn't go her way, she still got the desired result, and on a plus side Mirabelle was a bit easier for her to talk with than the Spaghetti Monster Owen. Even though the universally beloved french girl had bailed Owen out of this situation, there was likely more situations in the future where he'd be of some use. Sort of like a '
Mirror Force' card you fail to use one turn, but activate when the opponent summons three Monsters in a Single Turn.

With the voting completed, Mayu took all voting papers of her classmates - including her new vote for Mira and the old vote for someone else, off to the wastebasket before returning to her real seat at the center of the classroom. While she was making the walk back to her seat, Miss Trinity asked if everyone in the class had really voted. One particular person being the case of Imogen. However, the subject at hand dismissed the importance of her vote, which lead to the teacher to encouragingly refute Imogen's words - that hinted a lack of self worth.

Though Mayu mentally admitted she was probably just over-analyzing it, she still couldn't help but notice that ever since Serephina had come in. The teacher had been talking in a pretty familiar way to Imogen. Mayu and probably the rest of the students in the class had only met Serephina just today, but she seemed to have a bit of a sweet spot towards Imogen. Mayu simply made a mental note of it as she sat down in her set - just in time to face the next part of the Art Lady's address to the class.

“Useless? Nonsense! Anything can be seen as Useful! Don't be so Negative, when I'm in here, there shall be only Positiveness!”

Mayu put her hand on her cheek. Anticipating herself dozing off very soon.

But at that moment, the Homeroom Teacher from that morning came into the classroom.

"Morning, Trinity-san. And good morning, students."
"I hope I'm not being a disturbance to the class, but I really need to see the class rep."

Their homeroom teacher's mistake was too irresistible to point out.

"Buuut sensei..." Mayu said out loud. "We already had lunch didn't we? Past 1 o'clock is a bit late for 'good morning'."

But about as quickly Mayu pointed it out, she proceeded to comply with the Morio-sensei's request. Informing him of what had just happened.

"We just finished voting for our class representative. It's Mira-chan over there."

Mayu motioned towards Mirabelle.

@growl @Katsumi Y. @All of 1-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

It was to be expected. Hakuno's deciding vote and its result was not a popular one. Marcus' thanks, Jayson's outburst and the people who told him to tone it down, and Elaina leaving the classroom and coming back. They were all things that were to be expected. It was for that reason that Mayu continued to keep her eyes glued to the outside. Doing things that hurt others was something that made her feel terrible... but...!

There came the suggestion from Katsumi Yukimura.

"Do you think it's possible to make Aguillon-san the vice class representative? It's your call, but in my opinion, handling the class affair's with two heads are better than one, considering how you are in clubs that require fair amount of attention."

The thing that Hakuno was hoping to happen.

"Then again, help wouldn't hurt I guess....But I can't really say officially. If she wants to help so badly. She can be the unofficial-... Assistant."

"With all due respect , Kane-san , if there was a class representative or a leader or anyone with a position of power for that matter , who worries about the awkwardness of having another pair of hands helping him ensure that work is done properly , he or she must be an idiotic twit who has an ego as big as a hot air balloon ."
"But as I've said earlier , I am not one to force you into a decision , but merely suggesting that you think about what I've said . It is your decision and Aguillon-san's acceptance ."

Though her outward demeanor remained the same, it was apparent Yukimura was getting riled up. The whole situation had been consistently tense, but the tension was still growing. Even the Biology Teacher seemed more focused on making sure his writing was perfect rather than try to step in to get the class going.

At this point in time the only one who could really decide was Elaina. Though Katsumi's words towards Kane was tinted with challenge to make him change his views - Kane had already said that it was fine to have Elaina as an assistant. Hakuno didn't want to do it, but if Marcus tried to go back on his word about letting Elaina be an assistant, then there was something she could say to get him to make good on that intention.

Overall, this situation had happened much sooner than Hakuno had thought it would, but now was the chance. If things escalated any further, then the choice Hakuno had made would really have ended up being the wrong one. Right now, she had to defuse the trouble she had caused everyone.

("If Aguillon-san agrees to help out with Kane-san, then...")

"I think... it's a great idea."

Hakuno finally turned around, going in a direction that specifically obscured her face from Kane's point of view.

"I was probably unfair of me to vote for Kane-san, considering all of the stuff he does. He helps with all the clubs, is a part of the student council... and uh... Aguillon-san could learn a thing or two from Kane-san too! He is a pretty smart person!"

Hakuno looked over at Elaina. Her eyes weren't apologetic... rather, there was a certain determination on them. It was a determination that asked Elaina to trust in her.

"Since Kane-san said it was okay. What about you, Aguillon-san? Being the Assistant Class Representative."

Did Hakuno really just vote for Kane simply because he happened to be the first one to volunteer and had the most credentials? Was she just trying to get the class to calm down and reach an agreeable consensus that would make everyone happy?

@XxDreamingxX @All of 2-A
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.