Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]
Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Geography Class - 3A classroom]

As the professor enters fidgeting in her seat, her eyes lingering at the door for a minute before facing front. She was quite worried about Johann since he's running late. Did something wrong happened to him? Decided to skip class? Got into trouble? A lot of thoughts passed through her mind as she kept glancing at the door, hoping that her crush her classmate will be here soon.

The professor looked at her for a minute, noticing that she's being fidgety but shrugged it off, continuing with the discussion. Fujiko then decided that it would be best if she just focused in class. Father will be mad if he learned about my behavior in class. I must focus and ignore my stupid feelings.

Fujiko listened at her professor with full attention, writing down the necessary notes he pointed out and sometimes asking questions about the topic. She was starting to forget about her distraction until Johann came in with all his perfection and beauty. He was the man of her dreams, her first love and her kryptonite. Why does he look so dashing with his charming smile and his crooked tie? No wonder he's a womanizer. Realizing that she's been staring at him for quite a long time, she quickly looked at her notebook and busied herself by writing random words, hoping that he won't notice her blushing face.

It's quite rare for Fujiko to blush, especially when it comes to boys. She's supposed to be composed and calm, not flustered and blushing! Clearing her throat as he sat down beside her and gave her a wink, she thought to herself Gosh, my poor heart is beating so fast. Curse you for your good looks and irresistible personality. She then took a piece of paper, wrote down something before folding it and passing it to him discreetly. If he decided to read her letter, he'll find that she wrote: Why are you late? Did the freshmen give you trouble again?

Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

Warm .

That was one word to describe what Johann Harrison was feeling . It did not help that not long ago , the blond had a quick run from the Student Council Office . To add on to that , he was wearing his long-sleeved blazer . I hope (Geography teacher)-sensei does not mind . As his teacher begin writting sentences after sentences on the board , Johann slowly took off his blazer before unbuttoning the cuffs of his long-sleeved shirt and folding them up to his elbow .

He was about to copy down the notes , which he did not necessarily thought was important , down when a small piece of paper landed on his table . The blond used the tip of his blue pen to pull the piece of paper towards him before unfolding it open .

Why are you late? Did the freshmen give you trouble again?

Johann Harrison gave a sincere smile to the other blond that was sitting next to him before writting a reply back .

I missed you too , Hijirikawa :) . But to answer your question , nope , I took a run from the SCO to retrieve the student list I had written up last year .

.P.S. Grandmama decided to use airmail and she flew in a box of those biscuit-looking sweets from Russia that I have told you about . Remind me to give them to you after class .

He folded the piece of paper back before flicking it so that it will land on the blond female's table .

@DANAsaur [/fieldbox]

r[fieldbox=Jean King, purple, solid]

Jean%20Ico_zpsziofwc2s.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Geography Class]

"Yeah, I gotta go too. Bye, Masamoto-san" With that said, Jean left the table. He didn't end up eating today, but when he left he spotted a vending machine. Jean walked over to the vending machine with his hand in his hoodie's pocket trying to find the money he was going to use for lunch. Jean scanned over the selections when he arrived at the vending machine. "Crap, most of them are candy." Jean thought as he went for the only selection that wasn't candy, Cashews. He didn't necessarily liked Cashews, but it was better than eating candy. Jean punched in the corresponding number to let the machine know what he wanted. The spring slowly unraveled letting go of the cashew to dispense it onto the bottom. Jean then reached in the machine to get his cashews before going to class.

The next class was geography. He didn't plan on paying attention, but he decided to take it because he wanted to know where everything was. If he was going to go someplace, he might as well know where it is. As of now all Jean knew about the countries are that the do stuff and fight. He also knew that Japan was an island. Impressive for him.

Jean walked into class 3-A. He took his seat in the back center. Best seat there was. It gave you a place to hide from the teachers when sleeping. It's even better when there is a tall person sitting in front of the seat. As soon as Jean was seated, he ripped the cashew wrapping open and started popping cashews into his mouth while leaning back in his chair. He didn't remember if there was a no eating policy nor did he care.

@Class 3-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Mana Kada, indigo, solid]

Mana%20Ico_zps9nbxousf.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing Class]

It was the first day of school and Mana failed to make any friends other than the pool. Don't get it wrong, the pool is great and all, but she was pretty sure that she was going to be made fun of by talking to Mr.Pool. Mana was actually contemplating on going to her Creative Writing class, but if she went, she would have to stay there for the rest of the school year. Mana herself didn't like anything to do with the arts so it wouldn't be beneficial, but she did love learning.

Mana weighed the pros and cons of going to class while her feet led her to class 1-A. "I got it! I'll just tell the teacher that I'm trying the class out." Mana thought to herself with a smile on her face. That smile just says that she thought as herself as brilliant. Once Mana walked into class, she sat herself in the second row to the seat closest to the side that the door was on.

@Class 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛ. ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ<br /> -corridor-
xxxxMira looked up in surprise when the bell rang. She scarfed down a few more bites of omurice and then hurriedly disposed of the tray. When she had returned to the table, Imogen was rushing off. "Imogen?" she called even as the other girl ran out of hearing distance. She turned to Ai in confusion, lips purse, but after they exchanged a look she decided not to pursue the subject.
xxxx"We can walk back to class together if you're up for it," Mira said instead. She checked her person to make sure she was all set to leave and took a few steps towards the door. A glance at the clock above it made her start again. "We'll be late if we don't hurry!" she cried. Mira ran out the door and into the corridor, looking over her shoulder to see if Ai was following.

@VengefulPeanut @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴄʟᴀss<br /> -2A classroom-
xxxxHiraku yawned as he walked down the hallway to the 2-A classroom, feeling the familiar post-lunch sleepiness settle on his shoulders. He hummed a few notes from a half-forgotten song as he slid open the door to the classroom and slipped inside. He'd been held up in the cafeteria (spitting threats and bitterly chewing on daifuku and whatnot), but he made it in long before the bell rang. Hiraku took a seat behind West-kun as their teacher walked in. After a bumbling introduction, Biology-sensei asked for the class representative. Hiraku didn't even know they had elected one, but it definitely wasn't him. Kane-san seemed happy to volunteer for the position.
xxxxYou're all rather forgetful, you'd forget your own head if it wasn't screwed on! the other boy said. What the hell. Hiraku tched quietly and rested his elbow against the desk and his chin in the palm of his hand. He'd have to make more friends in this class as soon as possible before he got stuck with people like Kane. His eyes darted around the classroom as he looked for people who wouldn't annoy him to an early grave.

@2-A I suppose[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing Class - Classroom 1-A]

After she had spoken her thought on the matter. A certain student whom had been rather quiet all morning suddenly spoke up.

"Oh, I guess we do? N-not that I'm interested. I...denominate myself? I mean, um, I step down from the race!"

("What a spaghetti monster.") Thought Mayu as she his head turning around to all parts of the room, looking for some sort of scapegoat. However, not finding anyone, the Blondie spoke again.

"We could just leave it till someone has to be picked. If no one wants to do it...."

"I don't think that's too good of an idea." Mayu said as she shook her head. "I heard from one of the upperclassmen at lunch that we were supposed get choosing one done today - so..."

Mayu couldn't help but start to trail off mid-sentence. For while she was talking, a certain brown haired girl had made it back to class. The moment she comically slammed her head down on the desk was when Mayu, as well as the rest of the class, ended up momentarily pausing to catch what was going on at the third row. Imogen seemed to be in agony over something based on the groaning she was doing. In that time, Mana arrived and took her seat. The teacher was still nowhere to be seen.

"...what I'm trying to say is that we'll probably end up completely forgetting about it until we get scolded by the Teacher in homeroom tomorrow if we try to hold it off now. Besides, it's all pretty trivial stuff, what you have to do."

That was most definitely a lie in Mayu's mind. Keeping the boards clean, making sure everyone was doing their studies and homework, having to normally meet with the teacher on a regular basis to talk about class material and the state of the rest of the class. The student handbook made the Representative position sound rather inconvenient for someone who valued having as much free time as possible.

"If Yorihase-chan feels so strongly about it, isn't that pretty much volunteering to take the position too?"
"No thank you." Mayu replied.

This wasn't good. Someone just nominated her.

@All of 1-A
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

"Ah, I am....sir?" The tall student with silver hair replied to the request for who the class representative was.

That was strange. Hakuno genuinely couldn't remember such a thing happening. She could rather distinctly remember that the homeroom teacher only made a passing mention about the class representative. But that same homeroom teacher got so passionate when someone asked for more details about his past military career that the topic of class representative was simply forgotten.

Class 2-A Genuinely didn't have a class representative yet. However, Marcus continued to pursue his assertion.

"You're all rather forgetful, you'd forget your own head if it wasn't screwed on! Then again, we were all rather sleepy. I'd be almost offended, bring me to tears and all."
"Is kinda sad I'm the only one that remembers this..."

"Nashiko-san."
"Yes, Sensei?" She replied. Her reminiscing of the events of a couple hours ago broken by the teacher's voice.

While it was true that Hakuno Nashiko had a forgetful reputation in some aspects. Amongst the teachers, her Photographic Memory was just as famous as her Supposed affliction with the Hisakawa Curse. While the rest of the class seemed to indicate what had really went on, the Biology Teacher felt that asking her was the most reliable way to know.

"Do you remember your class picking a class representative?"

Hakuno didn't immediately answer.

She paused and glanced over at Marcus. She honestly didn't remember him ever actually volunteering for the class representative position, she couldn't really blame him considering he never got the chance to do so during today's homeroom. However, it was also important to be truthful to the Teacher.

"No. We never even got around to choosing a class representative." Hakuno said as she looked at the teacher. "B-but! I think Kane-san really wanted to be a Class Representative in the first place! So I'm fine with him being it! I think he'd really be a great one!"

Hakuno glanced at Marcus' direction with a smile. Feeling like she did the right thing for him.

"I see." Said the instructor with a grin. "Well, even if Nashiko-san is fine with it, we were told to go about choosing the class representative Democratically. Are the rest of you alright with this?" He asked to all of the class.

@All of 2-A
[/fieldbox]

Fujiko kept her gaze at her professor, trying to listen and remember anything important that spouts out of his mouth. She was getting a bit sleepy at the discussion but kept her eyes open. She needs to be the perfect student, the perfect example to her fellow students. That's what her father wants for her and she must obey.

She then noticed that Johann started to remove his blazer and folded the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt, making him look more ravishing. Johann! stop being so perfect. You'e going to make my heart burst!! Fujiko can feel her cheeks heating up, causing her to look anywhere but him. She was getting more and more flustered around him as minutes passed, and she didn't like it. She didn't want Johann to know about her feelings. She's been hiding it for two years, why should she show or tell him about it now?

Ah, young love. Fujiko is willing to hide her feelings for him due to her fright of destroying their friendship. Not that she's really planning to pursue her love for him but, a girl can dream right?

Oh no, Fujiko pull yourself together. Now is not the time for this, You know you'll get hurt if you kept thinking about your situation. Just shush and focus on your studies. Shaking her head, she continued to listen to her professor, trying her best not to think about her wretched feelings.
The folded paper then landed on her table and even though she felt giddy about him telling her that he missed her, she kept her composure and her blushing face at bay. She's hiding her feelings for him, remember? Writing down a quick reply, she folded the paper and passed it to him secretly with a smile, hoping that the professor won't catch them.

"What are you going to do with the student list? You should have asked me to get it. I'm the SC secretary remember? It's my job to get files or something. And biscuits? You shouldn't have bothered your Grandmama about it. I was only teasing you about it but thank you. I appreciate your efforts :) "
Cookie And Cream~

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing - Classroom 1-A]

When Imogen sprinted away, Tsubaki's arm naturally shot out before her in protest, though, before she could say anything, the brown-haired girl was long gone. "Immy-chan..." she muttered, her voice dragging on at the end in thought. Was it something I said? Turning to Mira, the confused eyes of the two girls met, confirming that neither of them had a clue what had just happened.

"We can walk back to class together if you're up for it. We'll be late if we don't hurry!"

Ai gave an absent nod in response, her mind still on Imogen. The walk through the corridor was peaceful enough. Despite what had happened with Imogen, a small giggle escaped Ai's lips as she brought her knuckles up to cover her smile. Mira's presence was enjoyable and somehow she already felt as if she had a connection with the girl. A friend already, she thought to herself warmly. Still, she felt bad for the girl that had run away. Maybe combined, the efforts of herself and Mira would be enough to befriend the girl and make her feel comfortable and safe.

When the pair arrived in the classroom, the room seemed to be in debate about the issue of Class Rep. Yorihase led a defence against the proposal of her assuming the role but it seemed her insistence on making a choice made her the obvious target. Attempting to slide through the class unnoticed, Ai took her seat next to Mirabelle. Across the room, she could see Imogen with her head on the desk, causing a pang of guilt to shoot through her body. She shook her head dismissively, hoping to dispel the notion that it was her fault.

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

image-jpg.78636

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

The question of who would speak up didn't hang in the air for long, nor should Robert have expected it to have really, for Marcus Kane took to centre stage and declared himself the class representative. Even worse, he had the nerve to claim it was decided by the whole class. While Robert wasn't sure they had elected anyone, he was certain that it wasn't Marcus.

"You're all rather forgetful, you'd forget your own head if it wasn't screwed on! Then again, we were all rather sleepy. I'd be almost offended, bring me to tears and all."
"Is kinda sad I'm the only one that remembers this..."

Arse, Robert cursed to himself bitterly as he cast a glance to the lad. Bitterness wasn't an emotion Robert enjoyed but the way Marcus behaved meant that the he was more than willing to make an exception. When the teacher turned the question to the class, Robert was caught off guard. He sat with his mouth agape before coughing to cover up his shock. He didn't want to start conflict but every fiber of his being told him not to accept this. "If Marcus wants it, he can have it," he said, looking down at his desk with frustration.

@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kadoka Toshi, orange, solid]

Toshi%20Ico_zpsgu2k0szs.jpg

Being one of the first to enter the class, Toshi took the opportunity to watch all of his new classmates enter. At first, he had assumed that the majority of the males had already bonded and were running late on purpose. However, it soon became apparent that males were a rare species in 1-A. He had missed the morning lessons to work on the final touches of a program he was developing so this was his first time seeing everyone. Once the majority of people were in and had found their seats, the ambient hubbub of conversation began to grow. However, before long it turned to the topic of class representatives. A damning title as far as Toshi was concerned. To represent all of the other people sounded like losing yourself in the process - that wasn't wise for someone who looking to improve themselves. Still, the rest of the group seemed to have found their target. Mayu Yorihase. He wasn't acquainted with anyone in the class so merely took an observers role to the discussion. Intercepting seemed like a good way to make oneself a target, anyway.

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

"I don't think that's too good of an idea. I heard from one of the upperclassmen at lunch that we were supposed get choosing one done today - so..."

"Oh, okay..." Owen looked down to the floor halfway through Mayu talking as whatever piece of him that thought it was to speak in the first place was shattered into a million pieces. While silently wishing for him to just suddenly have a heart attack and die he heard a loud thud. At first he thought someone had tripped and fallen on their face or something. The sound being right behind him, he jolted up. He looked to see what it was, realising it was Imogen. Owen's face turned to concern. She certainly seemed...not happy. He couldn't exactly tell as her faced was buried between her arms but with the sounds she was making she wasn't in a joyful mood.

He open his mouth to say something, but in the end he just decided to not say anything. He'd somehow make it worse knowing himself. Turning back around to hear someone suggest Mayu. He knew she didn't want to do it. But, she had a point in that someone had to do it. And if nobody else wanted to do it then. Why not her?

"Y-yeah...I mean, if nobody wants to do it. T-then, maybe....umm. You would be the best, uh...person to be it! You brought it up, I don't think anyone else would've. Clearly that means you care about it! So, you should be it..." Owen spurted out. Maintaining complete eye contact with the table. He didn't want to look up...at all. Whether someone laugh at him, or...look at him weird.

No one is looking. No one is looking. No one is looking. No one is looking...........Is someone looking?

Looking up, Owen eyes saw Kadoka Toshi. Which while he thought about, seemed to be the only other male in the whole class.

Not that that mattered. Or that mattered itself! Oh I'm afraid of offending people in my thoughts. Unless there is a mind reader in this class. I hope not

One day, he would be able to just think without worrying that he would offend a mind-reader...one day. Along with the hope that people wouldn't ignore him or...think negativity of him because he smelled of oranges. He thought he smelled sweetly. And to think about it, he didn't know what any other person thought about what smell he gave off aside from his brother. Maybe people are going to love it!

They're going to hate it

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid] [/fieldbox][fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

Smiling with a hint of smugness, Marcus expression darkened when the teacher asked Hakuno. But of course he did. Who else to ask but the ghost. Why, it didn't matter what anyone else did. Because for some reason they picked her. He didn't even know what she did, she just became "special." She had never done anything! All she ever did was befriend people and then forgetting them! She was just one giant suck-up to quite literally everyone in the whole school. Some would say she sees good in everyone. But no one does or can do that. She even sucked up to him sometimes, which just made it more annoying.

"No. We never even got around to choosing a class representative. B-but! I think Kane-san really wanted to be a Class Representative in the first place! So I'm fine with him being it! I think he'd really be a great one!"

The grin from the teacher sickened him.

Marcus did wish he could just tell her to shut up repeat and to never talk again. It truly would make him a happier person. But for now, he put on a thankful smile. Widening it for the second she looked at him. Trying to express a "thank you".

With that, a good few of his "friends" agreed as well. He was sure they just said that because someone else voiced an opinion.

Two is the magic number.

"If Marcus wants it, he can have it," Spoke Robert, causing Kane to give an almost sad look.

"You say it like it's a bad thing Robert!-" He gave a smirk. "Trust me, I will try my best. I won't disappoint you Robert! I know how you really care about this class and all. I would even suggest you but I know that you are truly busy with...life. Helping the school and people in other ways! We must all be truly grateful for your efforts" Marcus commented in the most deadpan way he could speak.

He had to really stop himself from rolling around on the ground laughing. Oh that was cheesy . Marcus was having slight fun/Making fun of Robert. He almost felt like standing on his desk and giving a salute or something.

Perhaps he would of if it was just the two of them.

@All of 2-A [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 - Biology - Classroom 2-A]

The bell went off, signalling that lunch was over. The sound echoed throughout the school and reached the outside, making Elaina stop on her tracks. Turning her gaze to the school, she sighed softly and made her way back to the doors she had left the Cafeteria from. From there, she made her way down the halls and pass the other students who were rushing to their classroom.

She reached her classroom with a minute to spare. Opening the door, she walked in and closed the door behind her. Since her seat was in the middle of the back row, she reached it within three long strides. Upon reaching her desk, Elaina set her books down and took a seat in her chair. As soon as she did, class started.

The conversation about who would be Class Representative started and Elaina suddenly wished she had friends. In truth, she wanted to be the Class Representative but because that person was elected by the students, she already knew she didn't have a chance. It was sad to think about but Elaina couldn't help it. Looking over at Marcus, Elaina only felt the pain on her chest grow stronger. It was no surprise people would choose him.

With a heavy sigh, Elaina sat up in her chair and gently placed her hands in her lap. However, she hung her head. Her long hair fell past her shoulder and her face was hidden. Elaina stared at her hands, wanting everyone to hurry up and choose so the school day would end and she could go back to her dorm and cry.

@All of 2-A [I think?]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

Mid-Conversation, the bell rang through the school, telling the students that lunch was over. A groan escaped Jayson's lips but he stood up with his tray anyway. As he walked over to the garbage cans, he was followed by the others and they all dumped their food together. Afterwards, they stacked their tray atop the others and left to Cafeteria.

Thankfully, they were all in the same class which meant that they could continue their conversation via secret messages. As they walked down the hallways, randomly chatting about things, other students were rushing to their classes. But the boys reached their classroom shortly after a girl with long white hair shut the door. Re-opening it, Jayson and his friends entered.

Sitting down in the seat closest to the window on the middle row, Jayson was glad he dropped his things off in here before heading to lunch. Beside him sat Drake, then Nicolas in front and Orion sat beside Nicolas, leaving the sear behind Jay open for whomever sat there. Half a minute later, talk about Class Representative erupted throughout the class.

Without asking him about it first, Orion and Nicolas both stood up quickly, followed by Drake who stood up normally. "We all vote for Jayson Hawthorne to be our Class Representative!" Orion loudly announced, and the others nodded. Meanwhile, Jay was looking up at them in surprise. He really didn't expect that to happen. At all.

@All of 2-A [I guess]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

Which was more obvious ? The smug grin that was on Marcus Kane's face or the sheer irritation and annoyance that was vibrated out from the student population of class 2-A ? Probably the latter , Katsumi Yukimura decided as she made her way to the seat that was directly next to the windows . It wasn't at the back nor was it too in front for her comfort .

"You're all rather forgetful, you'd forget your own head if it wasn't screwed on! Then again, we were all rather sleepy. I'd be almost offended, bring me to tears and all." "Is kinda sad I'm the only one that remembers this..."

"No. We never even got around to choosing a class representative. B-but! I think Kane-san really wanted to be a Class Representative in the first place! So I'm fine with him being it! Ithink he'd really be a great one!"

"Trust me, I will try my best. I won't disappoint you Robert! I know how you really care about this class and all. I would even suggest you but I know that you are truly busy with...life. Helping the school and people in other ways! We must all be truly grateful for your efforts ."

From the corner of her eye , she could make out a fellow classmate of her's . Elaina Aguillon , was it ? The girl with sparkles ? It was not noticeable to many but the look on her face told Katsumi almost everything . She was someone who wanted the acceptance of everyone in a decision in hopes that peace may be maintained . Not only her , but most , if not all of her classmates did not like the idea of Marcus grabbing the position . Why couldn't they just voice that thought out ? , Katsumi asked herself as she found the situation , in which the tall male had created , a nuisance .

"Sensei , I suggest we go back to democracy ways and elect a class representative through the students . It'll be better because we have to know that whoever is elected , can work along side everyone in class , as well as out ." , Katsumi Yukimura spoke up after raising her hand , her usual stoic expression was on her face before she continued , "I suggest Aguillon-san . She doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone and she's quite responsible . What about other suggestions ?" . Her question was directed to the whole class of 2-A , hoping that at least one of them would voice out .

@All of 2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kadakawa Yuuto, lime, solid]

Yuuto%20Ico_zps4rxhvx5g.jpg

The bell rung which ends the hour mark of Lunch time. Yuuto who was with Robert went back to his class, he was late and though it would be better to not came inside as he was afraid that people would mocked him but he kept sliding the classroom door open. He looked scared when he saw the geography teacher and quickly bowed to him, "I'm sorry I'm late Sensei! I won't do it again!" quickly ran away into his seats at the end of the classroom.

@all of the student in 3A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

The attention Johann Harrison was trying to pay his class's Geography teacher was failing by the minute . With every mention of the word 'longitude' , he felt his eyes drooping down slightly . Why , of all days ? Why ? , the blond asked himself as he stretched his arms to hopefully awaken himself even by the slightest bit . With the sound of the piece of paper hitting his table , he quickly grabbed at it before opening it up .

"What are you going to do with the student list? You should have asked me to get it. I'm the SC secretary remember? It's my job to get files or something. And biscuits? You shouldn't have bothered your Grandmama about it. I was only teasing you about it but thank you. I appreciate your efforts :) "

Yet again , Fujiko seemed to have lighten his mood slightly as he scribbled down a reply :

I am to do a head hunt for a few people I have been keeping an eye on since last year , so my list would probably not be the same as yours . And who could ever forget you're the secretary of the SC ? XD Remember the time you were so stressed about this school event and you tied your hair up into a bun as you frantically rambled to yourself ? Haha , it was so cute . :D

Anyways , Grandmama did not send them because I wanted them . She was dying to try out the postal air service my Dad was telling her about . Besides , you know I prefer savory than sweet .

He then flicked the piece of paper once again onto her table before stading up abruptly . "Sensei , am I allowed to go to the washroom ?" , he asked .

"Will you remain seated even if I said no ?" , he replied as he continued writing on the board .

A low chuckle was heard from Johann as he replied softly , "I guess not ." , before slipping out of the class .

@DANAsaur
@All of 3A[/fieldbox]

"Y-yeah...I mean, if nobody wants to do it. T-then, maybe....umm. You would be the best, uh...person to be it! You brought it up, I don't think anyone else would've. Clearly that means you care about it! So, you should be it..."
"See? Yorihase-chan is the best fit!"

The beaming coming from the girl who nominated Mayu was starting to affect some of the other girls nearby.

("I really do not want to deal with this") Thought Mayu, fighting the urge to put her hand on her forehead.

It was at about this same time that another Male student with glasses entered the room. Just by seeing his face it was unmistakable. It was Kadoka Toshi who had been missing classes up until now. Still, at the moment, Mayu had other things to worry about. If she kept quiet then she'd be elected class representative by default. But, considering only that one NPC student and Owen had made the suggestion, the choice was still up in the air.

Mayu cast an impartial gaze over to the desk with the blonde whose cranium was glued to the top surface.

"Sorry. I can't be the Class Representative." Mayu said as she moved her look over to the girl who had suggested her. "I still have a whole lot of issues with my dorm assignment, so right now I'm a bit more worried about where I'm going to be able to sleep tonight than anything else. But.."

Mayu looked back to the the blondie.

"Owen-chan."

Mayu spoke with an irresistable hint of endearment.

"You're been hiding at your desk this entire morning. You aren't planning to do that for the rest of the school year, are you?"

"If I said, 'I'd like you to be the Class Representative'? Would you say something like: 'there's no way I could do that'?"

Even for people who could see what was going on in Mayu's head, at this moment, the expression and thoughts Mayu were having were the same. There wasn't any ill will at all - rather... the thing that her gaze was radiating was something else.

Owen, I don't know for sure how your brother uses people exactly. But, even if I can't say it aloud, let me tell you here. I don't like being the center of attention. I like to use people too, but I hate being the center of attention. Right now, I'm going to use you so that I don't continually end up being the center of someone's attention on a regular basis as a Class Representative. You had to admit that most of the people in this class a girls. Most of the people in this class will probably go with my opinion if I said something like 'Owen-chan' is so cute! Lets have him as class representative!' That is something that is most certainly a certainty.

You can think of it as me heartlessly using you like that. However, let me let you in on a secret.

When you hear somone refer to somebody as a pawn, you think of someone who's disposable, right? Someone who's good for one use? Like for taking the fall when a scandal is found, or the person to take the bullet for you when you're about to get shot, right?

I don't see it that way.

In my game, I see pawns as players that share interests that just so happen to coincide with whatever it I try to achieve. In that line of thinking, I gain something. Rather than going through the tedious work of shifting people around, and dragging them about, they do what they want to for themselves, and I happen to also gain from it as well. In order for that to happen, using RPG terms, you can't just be some stick figure that goes with the flow of things like the rest of the 'NPCs' running around. Those sorts of pawns are largely useless to me.

I don't want you to see this as me pushing something onto you. I would like for you to see it as a chance for you to make something better of yourself.

What's about to happen isn't something you have to see as a bad thing. I wish you could see yourself as optimistically as I can see you become right now. So, just listen to me for one moment. The thing I want you to hear.

"You know. it would be sad if the who semester went by with you isolating yourself just because you're in a class full of girls. Sure, I'd probably be pretty scared too if I was in a similar situation. But... just being by yourself like that for the rest of the year isn't something anyone would want, right?"

Mayu walked over to Owen's desk, and leaned in a little. pulling back the longer fringes of her hair behind her ear that would've otherwise gotten over her eye.

"Wouldn't it be nice if you had lots and lots of friends like your big brother?"

Wouldn't it be nice if you weren't just a secondary detail in your brother's life?

"That's why... I vote for Owen-chan as the class representative!" Mayu announced as she stood straight up and looked at everyone else. "Just because we're girls doesn't meant we can't be friends either!"

[/fieldbox]

"We all vote for Jayson Hawthorne to be our Class Representative!"

Nominated by his friends, Jason Hawthorne was also thrown into the mix. What was previously a vote on an okay or not of letting Marcus Kane being the class representative suddenly became a bit of a competition.

Further complicating things, Katsumi Yukimura also threw in another candidate.

"Sensei, I suggest we go back to democracy ways and elect a class representative through the students. It'll be better because we have to know that whoever is elected, can work along side everyone in class, as well as out."

"It's because we were asked to do things Democratically that I'm letting you all discuss this..." Said the Teacher, somewhat defensively. "Anyway, you wouldn't happen to be putting yourself in as a candidate either, are you?"

"I suggest Aguillon-san . She doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone and she's quite responsible . What about other suggestions ?" Replied Katsumi, also directing a question to the rest of the class.

Marcus Kane. Jayson Hawthorne. Finally, Elaina Aguillion.

Looking back between the three seats where these people resided, Hakuno quietly contemplated the sort of person those three were. Objectively, Marcus was the most qualified out of the three due to his grades and involvement. He was the de-facto choice. Jayson Hawthorne was more or less kind to everyone in a way, but untested too, and sort of just thrown into the mix by his friends. Nonetheless, there was nothing wrong with having him as the class representative either.

And again, Elaina Aguillion. The person who Katsumi had nominated. Even though it was just a glance, Hakuno could believe what Yukimura had said about Elaina wanting to be the class representative. At the end of the day, if it was just by judging of who wanted the position, the only real candidates were either Elaina or Marcus.

"Alright then. No one else wanting to become class representative? Good. To be honest, you all should've had this done in homeroom, so lets go ahead and vote on who now."

As the teacher said this, he grabbed a marker from the whiteboard and scribbled down the names of the three students who had been nominated.

"Alright. So I'll call out the names of these candidates in order. When the name of the person you want to have as your class representative is called, please raise your hand for that person only. Oh, Nashiko-san, could you please give me the names of the candidates if you can remember them?"

"Yes, of course." Said Hakuno as she looked back to the front. The instructor copied down the names on the whiteboard as she recited them. "They're Marcus Kane-san. Jayson Hawthorne-San, and Elaina Aguillion-san."
"Thank you." Said the instructor as they finished the last name.

The voting was to begin immediately.

By default, the win still would've belonged to Marcus Kane. His influence with the other NPC students made him have a majority against both Elaina and Jayson combined. Still... if the other students in class voted for someone other than Kane, then their combined influence could even the odds. Hakuno didn't have any intention of really voting for anyone. Since she believed all of them would've been good for the position.

Marcus was qualified, Jayson was Kind, and Elaina's honesty and bluntness was something that was desirable in a Class Representative. If things turned out any other way aside from Marcus winning de-facto, Hakuno would inevitably be the one to decide the vote whether she intended to or not.

"Alright. Let's begin then. Choosing not to choose is not a valid decision by the way." Said the instructor as he glanced over to Robert West. Whom had kept silent but had choreographed his feelings earlier. "I tell you this because if it wasn't for a certain somone's inability to decide on which way to cut a slug last year, then we'd still be doing actual dissections."

"Please raise your hand for Jayson Hawthorne-san."
"Now, Elaina Aguillion-san."

"Finally, Marcus Kane-san."

Who was going to vote for who? Hakuno thought to herself.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Fujiko blushed upon reading his reply and glared at him slightly. She is definitely not cute! She only ties her hair up because it was hot...not. Truth is, she's was so stressed and near her breaking point that she didn't know what to do but to tie her hair into a bun and mutter to herself. She's always like that whenever she's having problems at the Student Council. Good thing there's nothing much to do right now at the SC since the school year just started but Fujiko knew, deep inside her heart that her little "cute" behavior will resurface again when there's a school event to organize.

She tapped her pen lightly on the table as she thought of something to reply, but decided that she doesn't really need to. The conversation is now over, especially when Johann excuse himself to the washroom. With nothing better to do, Fujiko just stared at the board until Yuuto came in. He look quite scared to face their sensei but Fujiko just smiled at his behavior. She somehow kind of admires his courage. If that was Fujiko in his situation, she's certain that she'll just skip class instead of being embarrassed in front of the class.

As Yuuto took his seat, Fujiko smiled at him warmly. She didn't know why, but she finds him extremely cool. She has a teensy weensy crush on him, but never did she do anything about it. Hmm.. now that I think of it, we never really talked before. Would it be best if I approach him now or later in class? Fujiko made it her life's mission to meet and interact with every student in school, especially with all her classmates. She felt like she should have connections with anyone and she'll be starting with Yuuto.

Thinking of a way to approach him, Fujiko took her notebook and passed it down to Yuuto, a small note scribbled at the bottom of the page.

"Hey, uhm.. these are the notes that you missed. I'm willing to lend it to you if you want :)"

Cookie And Cream~ GreenSea
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

"I suggest Aguillon-san . She doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone and she's quite responsible

Marcus raised an eyebrow at these comments, clearly not showing any hint of anything but a high level of smug. "This is good! We should all share our opinions! Communication is key." Marcus spoke like a teacher.

This was certainly nice, in a weird way. People spoke for themselves. Made it less boring. He would likely win anyway, seeing as he needed one other person or just for people to split their views between the other two. And, if somehow he didn't win then who cared? He would use it as his advantage. Like he always did.

The thing about any role is that you don't have to know all the advantages, but you have to know all the disadvantages. Whether to change to eliminate them. Or to use if ever needed for someone else.

Jayson Hawthorne, he certainly had an exotic factor to him. Which made it easy to make friends. People are more likely to flock to someone who looks like he's the prince of some kingdom of fairies. That wouldn't surprise him if that was the truth. Though a fairy who's too kind. Like those from the legends, kind exterior......

Elaina...Well, it seems likely that she would be an interesting choice. Somehow blunt and honest along with the fact that she seems to be close to crying half the time. It wasn't a good mix. It would only lead to troubl-

"They're Marcus Kane-san. Jayson Hawthorne-San, and Elaina Aguillion-san."

Shush

Marcus hummed sweetly as he waited for the votes to be counted. He guessed this turned into a little competition, he enjoyed competitions. He was naturally competitive. Which was a good trait to have, it made you strive for better. For something more, to be different then the rest.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid][/fieldbox][fieldbox=Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

His head firmly against the table, Owen waited for the class Rep to be picked. He had already offered his opinion. It would likely be Mayu anyway. He'll just wait to the class actually started.

"Owen-chan."

Owen lifted his head, turning his head to the voice. Only letting out a small "huh?"

"You're been hiding at your desk this entire morning. You aren't planning to do that for the rest of the school year, are you?" Turning red, His eyes darting back and forth between Mayu and the floor. Owen took a moment to realise he should speak. But only gibberish came out. "I'm not-I mean...I'm just-Uhm-"

"If I said, 'I'd like you to be the Class Representative'? Would you say something like: 'there's no way I could do that'?" This only cause him to turn slightly more red. Caught off-guard, Owen didn't really know what to say. "I, uh, oh...Well, I think...this....is all very sudde-" Owen trailed off mid sentence when he looked up.

Oh, no...please don't do this to me. Please don't do this....You don't need to do this to me...

"You know. it would be sad if the who semester went by with you isolating yourself just because you're in a class full of girls. Sure, I'd probably be pretty scared too if I was in a similar situation. But... just being by yourself like that for the rest of the year isn't something anyone would want, right?"

Don't do this to me...

Owen felt the gazes of the class on him. The stares, "I-I-I'm not...isolating m-myself! I-I'm not..." He watched in slight horror as She walked towards him. Slightly leaning in, there was a brief moment when they both stared in to each other eyes for a second. Mayu's knowing what to do. Owen's wide in a mix of horror and other feelings.

He stared at her for what felt like the longest time, while all of him wanted to flip his table and run screaming out of the classroom screaming "NONONONO". An increible part of him felt this was extremely awkward and quite uncomfortable with her staring right at him so close to his face. A tiny part of him wondered what exactly she wanted from him. Of course, that answer was extremely simple.

She wants to use you for her own benefit. Just like everyone else

"Uh..."

"Wouldn't it be nice if you had lots and lots of friends like your big brother?"

"Oh....right...of course" Owen agreed faintly.

Nononononononono-

"That's why... I vote for Owen-chan as the class representative!" Owen just seemed to nod faintly along, "Oh, of course..."

"Just because we're girls doesn't meant we can't be friends either!"

"Right...."

Just like him[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

The words of that one guy made Elaina feel even worse. Jayson and Marcus were both nice and would be good candidates. The only thing was that Jayson didn't exactly have the best grades. The two who had the best grades of class 2-A were Marcus and herself. That was something but Elaina only ever spoke when she found it necessary, which meant that no one really had an opinion one her.

"I suggest Aguillon-san . She doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone and she's quite responsible . What about other suggestions?"

That single sentence was enough for Elaina to raise her head and look at Katsumi with wide eyes. A smile crept onto her face and Elaina stood up. "Thank you, Yuki-Chan." Elaina said calmly, though her eyes sparkling. They usually did that when she was happy. After showing her gratitude with words, Elaina took a seat again but this time held her head high. Katsumi had nominated her and she wasn't going to let her down. With determination now like flames in her eyes, Elaina kept her gaze forward and hoped for the best. The teacher called out the names of the nominated students but Elaina kept her posture and determination. She absolutely wasn't going to embarrass Yuki-Chan.

"Please raise you hand for Jayson Hawthorne-San."

Elaina noticed that the three guys who stood up to nominate had sat down but held their hands up high. Her gaze drifted to Jayson himself and she noticed that he didn't exactly look like he wanted to be the Class Representative. They must have nominated him without asking him first. She thought to herself. The look on Jayson's face was rather amusing though and Elaina chuckled slightly to herself. Turning her gaze forward, she decided to keep it there until the results were up. Elaina knew that if she looked around, her determination would fail and she didn't want that.
@Katsumi Y. @All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

Jayson watched as his friends sat back down and he leaned in towards them. "Are you three crazy?! I don't want to be the Class Representative!" He whispered, though his voice was sightly panicked. The three looked at each other before Nicolas gave him a thumbs up, Orion winked, and Drake smiled. All were bad signs. Leaning back in his chair, Jayson groaned. Please nominate another person! Anyone! Jayson pleaded.

"I suggest Aguillon-san . She doesn't seem to have any problem with anyone and she's quite responsible . What about other suggestions?"

His prayer had been answered! Jayson would have stood up and agreed with Katsumi, but could nominees do that for competition if they didn't want to take part? Whatever. Jayson said to himself before sitting up. He'd just vote for Elaina when the time came.

"Please raise you hand for Jayson Hawthorne-San."

Unsurprisingly, Orion, Nicolas, and Drake all raised their hands and held them high in the air. Jayson looked at them with a quirked brow before sighing and putting his head on his desk. Don't let me win, don't let me win, don't let me win. He prayed in his head.
@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

Ai's attention was drawn to Mayu, naturally. While she would make a fantastic class rep in the girl's eyes, she felt an almost maternal instinct kicking in over Owen. The way he shrank before Mayu was adorable to behold and the way he squirmed Ai translated as a guilty admission. Even if he wouldn't admit it, it seemed like he wanted it. "Ganbatte ne~ Owen-san! (Good luck)" Ai called out supportively, tilting her head to the side with a sweet smile. She was almost ready to give her full support when one of the other students spoke up. He must be Kadoka Toshi, Ai resolved. He was the only other male she had seen on the class list though he had been absent for the morning lessons. Her mind set to work trying to figure out the who's and why's. Maybe he was resolving matters with an old middle-school flame, or maybe he was sneaking away to meet a girl he had met at the entrance ceremony. How exciting!

"I suggest we all write a name on a piece of paper, pass it to the front and whomever has the majority will take the position."

Ai gave an agreeing shrug before looking to Mayu. "It does seem like a good way to handle it, Mayu-chan."

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

[2nd April 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

A smile grew on Robert's face at the emergence of alternative options. It was a surprise he hadn't anticipated. Yet, still, even in the face of adversity Marcus maintained his smug, over-confident aura. Robert hated that guy.

"Alright. Let's begin then. Choosing not to choose is not a valid decision by the way. I tell you this because if it wasn't for a certain somone's inability to decide on which way to cut a slug last year, then we'd still be doing actual dissections."

Robert knew straight away who would be voting for so the anecdote was wasted.

Robert raised his hand with a confident and resolute look on his face. He was much better acquainted and got along better with Jayson but it was clear the lad wasn't up for the title. Still, despite the vote being something a protest against Marcus, when Robert went over the facts Eliana seemed like she would be a good candidate. Yukimura had made a surprisingly good case for her after all. All he could do now was wait to see which way the favour of the class would blow.

@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

Watching Mayu coerce Owen was like watching a lion closing in for the kill on its wounded prey. Or maybe comparing her to a snake would be more ideal in Toshi's mind. The venom on her tongue as she tried to poison Owen's mind was clearly a potent one as the lad looked like he'd have a full breakdown in his nervous system. A snicker escaped Toshi's lips as he pressed his back into his chair. While he didn't want to make himself a target, he also didn't want to see his only male comrade fall to the power of the fairer sex.

"Why don't we simply make it a vote?" Toshi spoke out, his tone disinterested and his eyes facing to the front of the room. To anyone else, he would look disconcertingly confident and while nerves were never a problem for Toshi, he knew that he couldn't show his fear at tackling Mayu head on. "Yorihase-san," he continued, looking directly at her, "You clearly have a strong will and a good way with words. I'd imagine you were an idol to the students of this room already. I'm sure Owen-kun has his charms too but who'll prove more popular is yet to be seen. I suggest we all write a name on a piece of paper, pass it to the front and whomever has the majority will take the position." He swept his fringe to the side coolly, leaning slightly in the girls direction and folding his arms. "I'll be rooting for you, Yorihase."

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

She already knew who she was voting for . If Katsumi Yukimura hadn't suggested the name of one Elaina Aguillion , her whole class would probably be stuck with either the smiling dictator - Marcus Kane or the happy-go-lucky guy - Jayson Hawthorne . Not that she had a thing against either of them , she just didn't like the prospect of her class' affairs being either too tight or even too loosely handled .

"It's because we were asked to do things Democratically that I'm letting you all discuss this..." , the class' Biology teacher replied with a somewhat defensive tone which amused Katsumi slightly . She leaned her chin against the palm of her hand as one end of her lips quirked up , trying her best not to show she was smiling , or more like smirking , at the teacher .

"Thank you, Yuki-Chan."

Katsumi Yukimura turned her head slightly in response to the female whom she has nominated before giving the nod of her head . Her eyes locked with Elaina's as if it conveyed a message saying , Do your best and remember to stand for yourself , even if no one else did . She then turned back in her seat to concentrate on the votings .

"Please raise your hand for Jayson Hawthorne-San." .

No surprise , the brunette thought to herself as the three Stooges raised their hands up to vote almost....patriotically for their leader . Katsumi Yukimura found their group a funny one , but she can't deny that they were one of those groups that seemed to always place a smile on everybody's faces .

It was an easy , if not a thoughtless , decision . She already nominated the latter and she wasn't about to go back on her words . Katsumi looked around the classroom to see quite a number voted for her , even Robert West . After their teacher counted the votes for Elaina , the brunette turned her attention back to the window on her left .

@XxDreamingxX
@All of 2-A[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:

Though wholly squeamish and a bit of a mess through much of the exchange, it seemed like Owen had accepted, or more likely had resigned himself to Mayu's suggestion. Mayu wasn't quite expecting him to be such a mess just from that. Seeing his reaction made her feel somewhat sorry for putting him through it. She was trying to be extra nice about the way she went about it, but... it seemed like Owen's timid nature was even more than what she had anticipated.

Regardless, hearing the ambient chatting of the class, it looked like she was getting the desired effects.

"Ganbatte ne~ Owen-san" Called out Tsubaki Ai from the peanut Gallery. It looked like similar sentiments where shared with many of the other girls in class as well.

"Yeah. I think you'll do great as a class representative, Owen-chan." Mayu agreed, turning to Own with her hands behind her back. Things appeared to be set to go. But then, a certain someone spoke out.

"Why don't we simply make it a vote?"

Suddenly, the late student with glasses made a suggestion. Mayu turned, hearing roughly what she was expecting to hear.

"Yorihase-san, you clearly have a strong will and a good way with words. I'd imagine you were an idol to the students of this room already. I'm sure Owen-kun has his charms too but who'll prove more popular is yet to be seen. I suggest we all write a name on a piece of paper, pass it to the front and whomever has the majority will take the position."

"It does seem like a good way to handle it, Mayu-chan." Said Tsubaki in agreement.

"I'll be rooting for you, Yorihase." Kadoka Toshi made his concluding remark as he leaned forward in his desk onto his crossed arms.

"Oh...? How flattering!" Mayu said as she let her hand hover in front of her mouth in a dainty gesture. "I appreciate your confidence, Kadoka Toshi-kun. But, it's like I said earlier. Right now, I'm more worried about knowing where my dorm room is right now. The person who takes up the class representative is going to have to go up and have a talk with our teachers after classes are over today, so... please don't make such an unreasonable request."

After this, Mayu's eyes narrowed a little.

"Even if my dorm issue was not a problem, I'd still vote for Owen-chan though. I really believe he'd make a good class representative. And, maybe for some people it's fine to just be on your own all the time and do your own thing. But, the real world doesn't work like that. Living that sort of way is much too pitiful." Mayu's expression softened a little as she dismissively looked off to the side. Her comment wasn't not just talking about Owen either.

"But alright. Considering we were told to do this Democratically. Let's do a vote like the way you said, Toshi-kun."

Mayu left the side of Owen's Desk moving up towards the front of the class.

"Okay everyone, just grab a piece of paper and write down the name of the person who you want to have as a class rep. Then just fold it up and pass them up to me when you're all done."

Sitting atop a yet unclaimed desk at the front of the Classroom. Mayu waited on the voting papers to come in.

Owen Kane-Galbraith, or Mayu Yorihase.

The choice of the person to become class 1-A's representative wasn't just about who it was that was more qualified. Both of them expressed their unwillingness to take up the position to an extent. Maybe the better question was who would still do their job once they're elected?

Being class rep meant that that person was the one that the teacher would normally look to for things regarding the class by default. Checking on students at the teacher's request, checking in on sick students who don't obviously have anyone else in the class that can be used for that purpose. There was a good amount of actual responsibility to be had. In fact, it was a whole load of extra things to do aside from being a student - however someone creative would be able to also find some good in being in such a position.

("There.")

Mayu folded her own peice of paper - A uniquely pink sticky note - and set it down on what was to be the pile of votes beside her on the table she sat on. From then on, she took out her phone and could be seen swiping and typing away, as she waited for the votes to come in.

[/fieldbox]

There was the three votes for Jason Hawthorne from his friends.

Now everyone was in the process of choosing thie raise their hand or not for Elaina Aguillion. The people who hadn't raised their hands after this would likely vote for Kane.

Still, the hands raised up by Katsumi, Robert, and the unwilling candidate Jayson was starting to cause some of the others in the class to raise up their hands for Elaina as well. These other hands slowly went up. Possibly, just one or tywo more... and the result between Elaina and Marcus could go either way... Hakuno could only blink. Slightly in awe, seeing this sort of cascading effect.

[/fieldbox]

Toshi maintained eye contact with Mayu as she issued her response to him. Mattaku... he grumbled to himself, internally, this girl really likes to take control without taking on the responsibility of leadership. He watched her as she walked to the front to await the votes before tearing a corner off of a page in his notebook. Scribbling down Mayu's name, he folded it up and rose to his feet, placing it down on top of Mayu's vote and smiling wolfishly at her. He knew he had posed some sort of challenge to her and as scared as he was of the confrontation it could entail, the chance to place himself as her better was too much to pass up. "If you become class rep, Yorihase-san, I'll be glad to help how I can with your dorm issue," he commented coyly, setting the challenge clear as day, before returning to his seat.

@All of 1-A

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.