Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: *Watches Ai and Mira get Johann and Mana together while eating popcorn* This could be interesting *Continues to eat popcorn while thinking about who Ai will pair Adrian and Imogen with*

Me: *Watches Ai and Mira get Johann and Mana together while eating popcorn* This could be interesting *Continues to eat popcorn while thinking about who Ai will pair Adrian and Imogen with*
I'll release a book. The Big Book of Ships -- By Tsubaki Ai. :P

Ai: Adrian-kun is so tricky... I sort of want to pair him with Kadakawa-senpai but I know Kadakawa-senpai only likes girls. Hmm. *Pulls box of romance manga from under the bed* I might need to do some research... *7 hours later* I wonder how he and Hanami-senpai would get along.

Ai: Immy-chan is mine! ALL MINE I SAY! *giggles* Oh... fine... *scrolls through phone contacts* WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE ELIGIBLE BOYS IN THIS SCHOOL!? Ah, there's the boy she likes... but how for her to get him? British people are hard to understand. *presses face into palms*

ea4def93-s.jpg

Me: *Joins in eating popcorn* This is strangely entertaining. I sort of want everyone to be shipped now.

Alas, as enjoyable as it would be, I need to head to bed. I've got to be up in 7 hours for training and I haven't trained in 3 weeks. Needless to say, one needs his beauty sleep :P Ja oyasumi~!

I'll release a book. The Big Book of Ships -- By Tsubaki Ai. :P

Ai: Adrian-kun is so tricky... I sort of want to pair him with Kadakawa-senpai but I know Kadakawa-senpai only likes girls. Hmm. *Pulls box of romance manga from under the bed* I might need to do some research... *7 hours later* I wonder how he and Hanami-senpai would get along.

Ai: Immy-chan is mine! ALL MINE I SAY! *giggles* Oh... fine... *scrolls through phone contacts* WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE ELIGIBLE BOYS IN THIS SCHOOL!? Ah, there's the boy she likes... but how for her to get him? British people are hard to understand. *presses face into palms*

ea4def93-s.jpg
...I might ship YuutoXAdrian now XD ever since I made Adrian I started shipping him with—
Yuuto Kadakawa
Hirabayashi Hiraku
Johann Harrison
His roommate—Greg JJ stein
I'm aware most of the guys I put on the list are heterosexual, but that still doesn't stop me from shipping it!

As for Imogen, I thought pairing such as TsubakiXImogen, RobertXImogen, and YuutoXImogen are rather cute. I also thought HirakuXImogen was interesting as well.

...I might ship YuutoXAdrian now XD ever since I made Adrian I started shipping him with—
Yuuto Kadakawa
Hirabayashi Hiraku
Johann Harrison
His roommate—Greg JJ stein
I'm aware most of the guys I put on the list are heterosexual, but that still doesn't stop me from shipping it!

As for Imogen, I thought pairing such as TsubakiXImogen, RobertXImogen, and YuutoXImogen are rather cute. I also thought HirakuXImogen was interesting as well.
Yuuto x Imogen was my ship! ^^ Tsubaki would just pick up on Immy's crush on Robert. *Disappears for the night... again*

*pops in two hours late for everyone to read in the morning*
*pulls out folder and turns on powerpoint presentation*
Hiraku is attracted to intelligence in general, so if you show off how you think then he just might fall for your brain. Which sounds a bit twisted, now that I read that again, but it's true. He's also attracted to hot people. All the hot people. Every. Single. One. But being shallow and dull is a huge turn-off. There you go, the key to his lazy little heart, Ai.
As for Mira... her standards are low. If you're not a douchepants or a liar, don't have creepy interests, are decently attractive, and can somehow navigate through her sensitivity and probably confusion towards your romantic intentions, then you're good to go (>‿◠)b

Please, for the love of waifus, do not make Robert the nice-guy protagonist who is oblivious to all romantic advances made towards him. Sachiko, I beg of you.
There's my bad Corpse Party reference for the day.

Adrian and Hiraku could work. That's all I'm saying. Also, Adrian is so cute! I think his new appearance fits him a lot better. Who's his faceclaim?
I don't think Hiraku and Imogen are meant to be, he's too much of smartass to be with her XP
But I'm rooting for Immy to win Robert over!

I see that I've walked in on a Shipping Party...>.> That I happen to be super, super late to.

@Ehb

I edited my form! There are now relationships, a dorm change, and her theme song! But may I keep the Time Table so I know where to be at certain times? It's for my personal reference.
Alright, you technically did more relationships than you had to but what you have for that is fine.

It's fine if you keep the timetable as long as you understand that for classes you will be doing what your class does. (in your case, 2-A's)

Also, I don't know where you found a Room 7 Being inhabited by Ren Nakahara. But know that that particular room is inhabited by Mayu Yorihase, based on the Dorm Listing in this Thread's Intro.

So in the end, the only thing keeping you from being completed right now is the Dorm room roommate/room correction thing.

Also, Man. We don't even have enough material for one episode and people are already shipping like there's no tomorrow.

My friend said she was joining and wanted us to be roommates. That's why I wrote that. She hasn't yet finished her form though. However, if that can't happen then you can change it.

My friend said she was joining and wanted us to be roommates. That's why I wrote that. She hasn't yet finished her form though. However, if that can't happen then you can change it.

Having more characters here and wanting to room with them is completely fine. But please don't disregard my character already being there either...

The best thing to do is just move up to room 8.

How do you do that eye thing with the pictures? I wanna post as soon as possible!

I think Adrian's new face claim is a girl from Love Live. Not sure though.

You can't put Mana with Johann. Now there's going to be a love triangle with Fujiko.

I'll copy Tsubaki and Eliana into the OP later. Got a few things to do first.

• Thank You
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
*pops in two hours late for everyone to read in the morning*
*pulls out folder and turns on powerpoint presentation*
Hiraku is attracted to intelligence in general, so if you show off how you think then he just might fall for your brain. Which sounds a bit twisted, now that I read that again, but it's true. He's also attracted to hot people. All the hot people. Every. Single. One. But being shallow and dull is a huge turn-off. There you go, the key to his lazy little heart, Ai.
As for Mira... her standards are low. If you're not a douchepants or a liar, don't have creepy interests, are decently attractive, and can somehow navigate through her sensitivity and probably confusion towards your romantic intentions, then you're good to go (>‿◠)b

Please, for the love of waifus, do not make Robert the nice-guy protagonist who is oblivious to all romantic advances made towards him. Sachiko, I beg of you.
There's my bad Corpse Party reference for the day.

Adrian and Hiraku could work. That's all I'm saying. Also, Adrian is so cute! I think his new appearance fits him a lot better. Who's his faceclaim?
I don't think Hiraku and Imogen are meant to be, he's too much of smartass to be with her XP
But I'm rooting for Immy to win Robert over!

Don't worry, I don't intend to make Robert oblivious but he certainly won't open up and admit his feelings easily. ^^ That's just something to do with his character, though.

You can't put Mana with Johann. Now there's going to be a love triangle with Fujiko.

Good... good... let the drama begin...

Aww man.. Why do I feel like Fujiko will be found silently crying in the student council room? She'll all be like "I'm fine.. No, really.. I'm fine. Just got some sand in my eyes. Haha *keeps on crying while faking a smile*

All we need to do is make a cloning machine and have 2 Johanns!

Now, what's it worth for me to not implement a school rule that prohibits relationships...?

Status
Not open for further replies.