Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time has moved forward to the 'welcoming dinner' in the evening.

As you might notice, there is a bit of a scene going on in one part of the cafeteria, but if you want to stick to less chaotic situations, it can be assumed that there's so many people and talking going on that it's not odd to think that not everyone will notice it. It also introduces the new character I run (stealing Yuuto's speech color). I'll get his character profile out after the big update tomorrow.

I tried to throw out a seedlings for people to try aside from just getting food. Clubs are there to recruit and you can either start at running at able for your club or looking at other clubs. If you're lost at where to start, just interact with someone and see what happens, really.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Well it certainly is late, but here is that character profile for the 'captain'. I hope everyone has gotten acquainted with the site changes and haven't been chased off because of it.

Anyway, yet another postly reminder that @Karakui needs to update the OP. Though, I'd starting to wonder if they've gone off to other places at this point. Even if that is the case, I'll still keep chugging things along in the IC for the people remaining, even if it is still rather inconvenient that I can't edit the intro post myself. It would be nice if anyone still participating and hasn't made a post recently would drop in and say hi here, just so I can again gauge what things are looking like. Please still feel free to voice out your concerns/plot suggestions/being lost at what to do so I may endeavor to alleviate them as soon as possible~♥!

[fieldbox= Yoshirou Yoruhase, lightgreen, solid]

"Knowledge will give you power, but character respect." - Bruce Lee

Full Name: Yoshirou Yoruhase
Nicknames: 'Captain' - For his position on the Martial Arts Club
'Onii-San / Aniki' - Gained a reputation the past couple years of being everyone's big brother (at least, to the people who are on his side).
Date of Birth: 12, June, 2007
Zodiac: Gemini
Place of Birth: Chiba, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Sex: Male
Sexuality: "I Am a Man." (Unknown)

Personality:

(+)
Virtuous - Someone who can always be counted on to do that which is correct and righteous, despite their own personal feelings.
Physically Fit - "100 Push Ups, Sit Ups, Squats, and 10 Km Run. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. "
'Bro'- Originally recognized as a delinquent. It turned out he was more of a softy than his explosive personality would first indicate.

(-)
Aggressive - "You can toss the dictionary! I talk the language of fists!"
Unintelligent - Some people wonder aloud as to how someone with his grades became the captain.
Lost to Subtext - Sarcasm and innuendo are foreign concepts to this young man.

Likes: The Gym Teacher's Teaching Style, Strong People, Physical Activities In General
Dislikes: Written Tests, Wordplay, Hesitation and Dishonesty
Hobbies: Cleaning, Cooking, Intensive Exercise
Fears: Defeat, Weakening, Age

History:
Someone who was once known as the biggest delinquent in school.

Yoshirou came into Hisakawa leaving a trail of destruction behind him. During the freshman entrance ceremony the year he entered, he smashed his way past the gate guard who was closing the school gate. The guard got off without any real scratches, but the gate itself purportedly was torn off it's rails and was left on the ground in the wake of the youth's path. His reputation continued to deteriorate as the school year went on with rumors that he had thrashed other students out in the city. People began avoid him at school.

Most, but not all students avoided making contact with him. There were a select group of students who had admired his uncompromising attitude. They flocked around him and eventually became a sort of delinquent gang in their own right. At this point, the tension generated by Yoshirou's 'gang' and the general school population eventually got the student council involved. The various martial arts clubs also got involved, which quickly turned into it's own kind of fiasco worthy of it's own story. However, at the end of it all, it turned out that most of Yoshirou's doings had been far less malicious as it had appeared. The 'students' Yoshirou had fought had actually come after him due to his frightening reputation, and in some other cases he was doing what he called 'favors' on behalf of some of his under-linings who were otherwise powerless. Ultimately, it was decided that Yoshirou's energy was better focused on something more productive, such as joining one of the martial arts clubs. A club that he still actively participates in today.

Yoshirou has a bit of his own natural charisma. Despite his long list of various incidents and rambunctious activities and incidents, there are some out there who admire him for who he is. Apparently, he's actually a nice person once you get past all of the rumors and his initial hostile demeanor. It was for those reasons that he was selected as the combined martial arts club captain due to his popularity among those clubs, as well as handle in combat related things in general. At this point in time, the story of Yoshirou the delinquent is far in the past for most seniors. Nowadays, the 'former' delinquent is captain of the unified martial arts club, made up of what was formerly the judo, archery, and kendo club at Hisakawa. He occasionally occasionally listens to teachers advice and pleas for him to tone down his violence, which is quite a massive improvement from before.

He seemed to be really excited about all the new freshman that had come in this semester.

Relationships:
  • Mana Kada - "Fish."
  • Jean King - "Snail."
  • Imogen Keyrair - "Blusher."
  • Hilda Narina - "Antennae."
  • Fujiko Hirijikawa - "Loveless."
  • Reika Hanami - "Strange."
  • Akuma Ayaka - "Newer Strange."
  • Hakuno Nashiko - "Sword Girl."
  • Mirabelle Orand - "Freshman."
  • Hirabayashi Hiraku - "Paparazzi."
  • Katsumi Yukimura - "Yuki-onna."
  • Johann Harisson - "Foreigner."
  • Isabella Masamoto - "Purple Hair."
  • Serephina Trinity - "Single."
  • Robert West - "British."
  • Tsubaki Ai - "Also Purple Hair."
  • Jayson Hawthorne - "Exotic Person."
  • Marcus Kane - "Snake."
  • Owen Kane-Galbraith - "Noodles."
  • Kadoka Toshi - "Glasses."
  • Kiyonaga Yamakawa - "Demon."
  • Kazuki Norio - "Pitcher."

Other:
- Yoshirou represents a character who's had a past in the school that non-freshman characters can draw recollections from.
- Though he isn't considered a delinquent anymore by the staff, he still conducts himself at school and in club as so.
- His more positive traits are more apparent to people who know about him more. Most NPCs still might be fearful of him.
- Though you may / may not realize it. An in-joke is that the obvious thing about this profile (that becomes a central drive for this character in this story) is something that everyone is oblivious to in the IC.

[Part B-1 : STUDENT CHARACTERS ONLY]
Grade:
Senior
Class and Homeroom Teacher:
3-A :
Third Year / Senior : Unknown Teacher

Subjects: He Attends all Subjects Since he Has to Graduate This Year

Clubs: Martial Arts Club, Captain

Dorm room and Roommate: Room 5 With Jayson Hawthorne
Dorm interior:
Clean-dorm.png

Character Theme - [The Long Arm of Justice Runs on Protein]

[/fieldbox]

Sources Used:
Character - Ato Touji from Tokyo Ravens
Dorm Room - See Image Source

Well, Marcus right now can be anywhere he wants I guess. Seeing the time-skip, though I really don't know where to put him at this moment....

With Owen, I started a interaction with NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ but, she didn't respond. I waited, and now the timeskip is done. So, Again...could be anywhere.

Still here but will be dropping Kadoka Toshi as a character due to current workload if that's okay.

Well, Marcus right now can be anywhere he wants I guess. Seeing the time-skip, though I really don't know where to put him at this moment....

With Owen, I started a interaction with NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ but, she didn't respond. I waited, and now the timeskip is done. So, Again...could be anywhere.
The Announcer Girl brought up the issue about holding the Music Club's Concert at the Dinner with Harisson. Because of Marcus being involved with the club and the Council, he can easily get himself involved with that. NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎, I'm presuming has gone AWOL ;_; .

Still here but will be dropping Kadoka Toshi as a character due to current workload if that's okay.
Well I suppose I can't say much in argument if you'll still stick with us. It's fine. You may also bring Toshi back around later on if you feel so inclined to do so down the road.

Okay! At the moment I am waiting on a reply @VengfulPeanut to move things forward.

Aaand I can pretty much confirm Karakui is out considering their siggy isn't even listing Hisakawa anymore. There is a distinct possibility, and it's been a bit of a running want of mine to create a new IC to take advantage of the new format and finally be able to keep things updated. I'm a bit hesitant since there is another school RP that is about (which I kind of also want to join because school rp's). Still, do you guys feel like I should go for it?

I wouldn't call this RP dead yet. I remain dedicated to keeping things afloat for those still participating and this proposal is one in the interests of the long term. I feel like having a new OOC thread I can edit at the very least is going to be necessary. It sort of feels like we're a skeleton crew at the moment here. I'm also considering opening an interest check, to try advertising some ideas I never could bring up with Karakui that might set this RP apart a bit. What say you all?

Okay! At the moment I am waiting on a reply @VengfulPeanut to move things forward.

Aaand I can pretty much confirm Karakui is out considering their siggy isn't even listing Hisakawa anymore. There is a distinct possibility, and it's been a bit of a running want of mine to create a new IC to take advantage of the new format and finally be able to keep things updated. I'm a bit hesitant since there is another school RP that is about (which I kind of also want to join because school rp's). Still, do you guys feel like I should go for it?

I wouldn't call this RP dead yet. I remain dedicated to keeping things afloat for those still participating and this proposal is one in the interests of the long term. I feel like having a new OOC thread I can edit at the very least is going to be necessary. It sort of feels like we're a skeleton crew at the moment here. I'm also considering opening an interest check, to try advertising some ideas I never could bring up with Karakui that might set this RP apart a bit. What say you all?
I say go ahead.

(I love me some updated opening posts)

Plus when you open new threads more people join. And some of those people will stick...hopefully.

Though I do say to definitely it just continuing on from where we are right now. And for new people joining just say there was a flu or something going around :P

Edit: Also probably get a "What happened last time" or something

Gah! Sorry, I'm a terrible person. I've been struggling to find time to post between college, family issues and booking for my holiday. That said, don't wait for me as I'll be going to Japan for two weeks on Wednesday so my posting will be non-existant. Many apologies but I'd say go for the interest check. I'll eagerly await to see if we can revive this thing when I get back :)

I see. Very well then. I will proceed to create a new Interest Thread for yet another revival.

I will reference everyone who are confirmed still in / could still be in the RP about the new interest thread once it comes up. The aim of the interest thread will be to get new folks aware, as well as inform and let you voice out your opinions about things to be added.

Also, on random note. I was hoping to make use of the dice function later, but... even though you can apparently access it through the 'more options button' I can't seem to see it anymore... is it just me?

Nevermind.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]IMPORTANT! RP Being Re-Made, AGAIN![/BCOLOR]

Well, now I've done it.

Because Karakui seems to have gone quiet. I've decided that to keep the thread updated and the rp alive that I'd open an interest check Hisakwawa remake #2. You may notice that some things got changed radically - so please read through it, as that thread is also there to discuss what to go forward with and what to put aside.

At this moment, this Hisakawa Koukou has stopped. Please direct further discussions to the Interest Check. I will give at least a week for the interest check to fester to give me a chace to figure out how these new threads work, as well as to conclude what changes will come to pass.

Additionally, this will be the last time I will @ the pending players of this RP, just for the purpose of letting you all know of the remake. If you intend to participate in the new one, then please do post in the interest check, or else I will assume you are no longer interested.

@Karakui @RareSecret @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ @Lady Sandra @DANAsaur @growl @Katsumi Y. @Cookie And Cream~ @Kitsune @VengefulPeanut @XxDreamingxX @Rithas

Thank you all so much for sticking it out with me. I hope I can still be of service in the future!

The Remake Interest Check Thread Is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.