Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we pick up where we left off in the other IC or just start all over?

"You shouldn't judge people by how they look."
—Yato, Noragami

image.jpg

Full Name: Adrian Vaughn
Nicknames:
Adria- This is a nickname given to him by some of the bullies who bullied him in middle school. Since Adrian looks like a girl a lot mistook his name as Adria rather than Adrian.
Trap- [From Urban Dictionary—A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance] a name given to him by his only girlfriend who not only used this term but called it 'Disgusting'. He is not fond of this word.
Date of Birth: October 13th, 1999
Zodiac: Libra
Place of Birth: Newcastle, Australia
Nationality: American-Canadian-British-Irish (His Biological Father has American and Canadian roots, Biological Mother has British and Irish roots)
American-German-Norwegian (His adopted father has only American roots, his adopted mother has German and Norwegian roots)

Sexuality: Bi-Curious, Demiromantic

Personality:
[+] Laid-Back, Caring, Friendly, Cute, Shy
[-] Sassy, Rude, Insecure,Hostile

In General, Adrian is caring and friendly to all (Except to those who are mean or who bully). Although the shy due to past events in his life once you get to know him he's much more friendly and outgoing. He loves to help his friends and cares about them deeply, knowing exactly how to help them if they are sad or depressed. He respects all of his friends and acquaintances interests, and even if he dislikes the thing (such as anything horror related) he will push himself to watch for his friends and himself, he can't stay a scaredy cat forever.

However, when it comes to his own interests and hobbies, most make fun of him and pick on him, bringing out his "Ugly side". When this happens, he becomes hostile, and a potty mouth. Whenever his "Ugly side" comes out, he often regrets what he says later on once he calms down. He's also insecure and fears most people will not be friends with him for enjoying or doing 'Feminine things' and looking like a girl.

☘Girl clothes
☘Retro Video games
☘Drawing
☘Acting

Dislikes:
☢Anything Horror related
☢Summer
☢Those who judge him for crossdressing
☢Impoliteness
☢His original Family
☢Abuse

Hobbies:
♧Acting
♧Drawing
♧Playing retro games online
♧Dressing in Girls clothes

Fears:
☠Being alone
☠Scary Things
☠Darkness
☠Having his secret of crossdressing come out

History:
Adrian was born to a British-Irish mother and a American-Canadian father in the late 90s in October. He was born during a trip his parents were on when they visited Newcastle, Australia-Which made them cut the trip short since they had a new addition to the family.

Adrian is the youngest in his family. During his childhood he started to appeal to more 'Feminine things' such as Barbie dolls and dress up. This led his parents to fight a lot and later on, his father filed for divorce. Things for Adrian didn't get much better after that. Adrian was picked on by his older siblings for 'Ruining the family' and was even locked in his room at one point for days. His mother became a alcoholic and started beating her children out of anger (except for Adrian, that's why his siblings started to pick on and abuse him). With all of this Adrian soon escaped and went to live with her mother's former friends The Vaughn's. In tears he told them what was happening at home and the Vaughn's felt guilty and sympathy for the boy. A few days later Adrian's birth mother was arrested and his siblings were taken in custody. He, on the other hand was adopted by the Vaughn's.

Things from there only got better for Adrian. His new family accepted him and his decisions. And helped him in anyway. During his middle school years he was picked on for looking like a girl and enjoying girl things by fellow boys at his school. But, since he was stronger than he was as a kid, he didn't let it get to him. During the Eight grade he took an interest in Theater and starred as the Female lead in his school's representation of 'Wizard of Oz'

He later enrolled at Hisakawa Koukou with full support of his parents and traveled to Japan a few days before the new school year started. Since then he has been making new friends and continuing on with his love of art and theater in the Arts and Crafts Club and the Drama Club. He was enrolled in Hisakawa Koukou in hopes to make new friends and continue his passion for acting.

image.jpg

Relationships:
•Katsumi Yukimura (Yuki-San, Yukimura-Senpai): "I respect her very much. I also think her liking to stuffed animals and chocolate to be adorable."
•Mirabelle Orand (Orand-Chan, Mira): "She's so adorable. We also have Drama club together and we both take it very seriously."
•Hilda Narina (Hinari-Senpai): "Hinari-Senpai is nice. I also know she's from Germany, but that's it.."
•Mana Kada (Mana-Chan): "She seems odd, but I'm complaining."
•Fujiko Hirijikawa (Fuko-San, Hirijikawa-Senpai): "Loyal and trusting. The definition of a true friend, something that she is."
•Reika Hanami (Rei-San, Kaichou-Sama): "The Student council president. I find her to be interesting."
•Isabella Masamoto (Bell-Chan, Masamoto-Chan): "I heard she is a 'Tsundere'—a term that is a girl (or boy) that is cold on the outside but nice on the inside. I have yet to see this, and I don't see her as a Tsundere."
•Imogen Keyrair (Imogen, Imogen-Chan, Imouto, Immy-Chan): "I like to think of her as my little sister. She's really sweet and naive. I just wish she didn't self harm herself."
•Tsubaki Ai (Ai-Chan): "The love whisperer, as Imogen likes to call her. She's kind and it seems her love advice never fails from what I heard."
•Akuma Ayaka (Death, Kuma-Chan): "Much like Mana-Chan, I see her as Odd, but she's also interesting and being herself (at least I think)."
•Yuuto Kadakawa (Yuuto-Senpai, Kadakawa-Kun): "Someone who has been bullied for something his sister told him. Poor Yuuto-Kun."
•Robert West (Robert, Robert-Kun, West-San): "Robert and I are in the same class. I heard Imogen-Chan has the crush on him. Wouldn't it be cute it they were a couple?"
•Hirabayashi Hiraku (Hiraku-Kun, Hirabayashi-Senpai): "He seems intimidating at first, but I do enjoy his company."
•Greg JJ Stein (Jojo, Stein-Senpai, Greg-Kun): "My roommate. I thought he was going to be loud and obnoxious, however he's very friendly and optimistic. However he is short tempered.."
•Johann Harrison (Yoyo-Kun, Harrison Senpai): "He's a ladies man, clingy, and emotional sure, But putting that aside I find his liking of knitting and cowards to be cute. *Blushes* W-What? There's nothing wrong with t-that!"
•Jean King (Jean-Kun): "All I know from Imogen-Chan is that he takes naps a lot. He seems alright."

image.jpg

Students Only

Grade: Sophomore
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 2-A
Subjects:
Physics
Philosophy
Gym
Biology
Japanese and Literature

Clubs: The Drama Club, The Video Game Creation Club, The Arts and Crafts Club

Dorm room and Room: Room 3, Greg JJ Stein.
Dorm interior:
image.jpg

Has part of his room that looks like this (not seen in the picture):
image.jpg

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, pick up where you left off @Lady Sandra

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ you have no idea how grateful I am that you changed Adrian's picture :D Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko is too cute to become male. <--- try saying that name 5 times fast. Even I can't do it, and I'm a god.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000][I'm Writing This in Big Text Because This Post Is Important!][/BCOLOR]

Alright, after actually sleeping at a normal time for once, I did my own look-overs of everyone's profiles. So, for people who haven't gotten hearties from me, this post will explain why and how to fix it!

On a side note on the Relationships Requirement, You're technically only required to write relationship entries for the Active Players Whose CSs Were Posted Before You. You can see that illustrated is Hakuno's profile. Since most of the characters right now are transfers, I'll be more lenient with a grandfathering policy for people who just copy pasted from the old thread. Here are the things that need to be fixed in the profiles of these characters.

To save space in the OOC, don't ask me to go look at your profile until you've dressed everything I've listed out. Alternatively, you can inform me in the Conversation, or you can put [Look Again!] in big text at the top of your character profile since I'm regularly looking over them. Most of these are pretty minor little things, but for ones with a lot of bullet points, please see to getting those edited before you go to the IC or else.... Um, I'll be troubled...

@RareSecret
Jean King
  • Room Update: You were assigned dorm room 4 with a roommate previously, please be aware of that, and update when you get a chance.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
Imogen Keyrair
  • Missing Subjects: Please state the classes your character actually attends in their schedule.
Adrian Vaughn
  • Missing Subjects: Ditto.

@DANAsaur
Fujiko Hijirikawa
  • Invalid Class: Under the school spoiler, you still have your class listed as 4-A. This class no longer exists. Please edit it to one of the 3 that we have now.

@Cactush
Gregory Stein
  • Missing Relations: Waiting on your character finishing the Relationships. As mentioned above, you're only required to write relationships for the CS before you to have this 'to do' be satisfied.
  • Invalid Class: Your character is listed as being in class 4-A. Which turned into 3-A. Please make an edit to reflect this or pick one of the 3 available classes.
  • Delete Timetable: The timetable in your profile is no longer needed, as it's been nixed from the RP's CS.
  • Dorm: We can assign you a dorm room without you picking, but please do give the picture or description of it.

@GreenSea
Kadakawa Yuuto
  • Waiting on you to update the relationships. Note the new requirement which should actually make it easier for you here. (only requirements I'm doing for those is responding to previously posted CSs in this thread. )

@Karakui
Reika Hanami
  • Birth Year: Based on her dob, wouldn't she be born in 1998...?
  • Zodiac: Maybe you meant that IDK to be in character, but you can look it up on the internet pretty easily.
  • Delete Timetable: Since we got rid of that.
  • Dorm Room and Roomate: I think she needs a room too.
  • There's also that thing from the rules about theme songs...

Akuma Ayaka
  • History: Is stated to be a WIP. Please either complete or be fine with the one sentence history.
  • Relationships: Seems to be outdated considering it only has Megumi. The only requirements I'm doing for those is responding to previously posted CSs in this thread.
  • Also, theme song.

@Cookie And Cream~
Johann Harrison
  • Content wise your profile is fine. But please consider downsizing your images! I have my monitor at max resolution and that image is still too big. The bottom row of the Post Editor has an option 'post images with options' that allows you to modify the size of the posted image.

Would we pick up where we left off in the other IC or just start all over?
You can continue off from the old IC if you wish. Or you can be a new person who is coming from the first half the school day into the cafeteria. Either way, make sure to start at the cafeteria.

Last edited:
-_- I'm one of the GMs. I'm immune to criticism. I was throwing Reika together at the same time as chaotically reorganising the RP so I rushed through all the bits I couldn't be bothered changing tabs for. As for Ayaka - I made her when there were only like 4 characters anyway and I'm really bad at actually writing from a chuunibyou point of view (despite being one myself) so I couldn't think of what to put in the relationships. It would literally have just been "An interesting person - for a human" for all of them.

And as for theme songs? Screw the rules I have (a small amount of) money!

Yes, this has been quite a time-sink, I can certainly say the same for myself as well. I'm just honestly looking through everyone's profiles and judging everyone on the same page because experience tells me that even hinting favoritism is a no-no. Ah, what am I saying? I just happen to like doing GM housekeeping sometimes. For some reason.

Regardless, please get to editing it when you get the opportunity to do so, Karakui. Even if it takes a while until the opportunity comes around, I'll wait.

Last edited:
'The world is Beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be who you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time."
Clannad

image.jpg

Full Name: Seraphina Trinity
Nicknames:
Sera- A nickname given to her by her mother. There's no real reason behind her giving the nickname to her.
Siri- A nickname given to her by one of her colleagues before attending Hisakawa Koukou as a teacher. Since 'Sera' sounds like 'Siraphina' her colleague joked around and gave her the nickname based off of the intelligent personal assistant from Apple IOS.
Date of Birth: March 30th, 1985
Zodiac: Pisces
Place of Birth: Birmingham, England
Nationality: British (Both mother and father have British roots).
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Heteromantic
Personality:
[+] Friendly, Non-Judgemental, Caring, Wise, Ambitious, Unique
[-] Scaredy Cat, Eerie, Lonely, Aggressive, Clingy.

Seraphina is a friendly and unique individual who sees the potent ion in her fellow students and Encourage them to stand out and that it's alright to be different. During her years as a former middle school art teacher, she has become wise and intelligent from her past mistakes. She's very ambitious of her own work and shows her work to her students in order to inspire them. She cares for all her students, even those who disrupt her class more often than none.

However, although Seraphina is Caring, she is also aggressive, especially to those who copy others work and students who are disruptive and talk back to her. She's also a MAJOR scaredy cat and cannot stand anything horror related, even though she owns a Oujia board and is considered Eerie herself. She's also (have been rumored) to be clingy in her past relationships and often is alone, much to her hate.
☀︎Modern music (like Taylor Swift, Echosmith, Avicii, etc...)
☀︎Anything Disney
☀︎Stuffed Animals
☀︎caKE
Dislikes:
☁︎Summer Heat
☁︎Student's who copy others work from the past
☁︎Impoliteness
☁︎Student's who are disruptive in her class.
Hobbies:
☯Painting
☯Learning other languages (the one she is currently learning right now is Korean)
☯Watching old movies and Disney movies
☯Collecting Stuffed Animals (Most of them are Disney Tsum Tsum)
Fears:
☠Bugs
☠Being Alone
☠Sickness
☠Anything Disastrous

History:
Seraphina was born and raised in Birmingham England by her mother. When Seraphina was born her father apparently walked out on her mother after finding out she had a girl rather than a boy (Which was what Sera's father wanted). During Seraphina's childhood she was watched and tutored by some of her mother's friends while her mother had to take on jobs to keep her home and feed her child. Seraphina started to take an interest in Art after her mother took her to a art museum when she was in the 6th grade.

During her Middle school years Seraphina continued her art and often missed important events in Middle school since Sera saw art was more important to her. This would continue on into her high school years. Seraphina was a hopeless romantic during her high school years and constantly lost boyfriend after boyfriend. This made go into depression until learning she was attending a elite school in Japan (Also known as Hisakawa Koukou). Seraphina spent the rest of her high school years attending Hisakawa Koukou and graduated from there and returned back to England to study in art school.

image.jpg
Relationships:
•Katsumi Yukimura (Yukimura-San): "A very Stoic girl and another student I don't teach. I've heard she is the swimming club captain, but that's all I know."
•Mirabelle Orand (Orand-San): "Orand-San Is just too adorable too handle. She's also a wonderful actress from watching her during Drama club."
•Hilda Narina (Narina-San): "I've heard she's from Germany. Either than that I don't know much of Narina-San."
•Mana Kada (Kada-San): "A very interesting young girl. Now if only she had in interest in my classes.."
•Fujiko Hirijikawa (Hirijikawa-San):
•Reika Hanami (Hanami-San):
•Isabella Masamoto (Masamoto-San):
•Imogen Keyrair (Keyrair-San): "Her stories in creative writing are very interesting. They remind me of movies such as 'Wolf children' and 'Princess Monoke'. She's also very sweet and friendly. Now if only she had a bit of confidence."
•Tsubaki Ai (Ai-San): "A sweet girl who gives loves advice. I wonder if she might help me—Just kidding. Now if only she didn't talk during my classes."
•Akuma Ayaka (Akuma-San): "Akuma-San is Cute, creative, and a 'Chunnibyou', Akuma-San is one of the Liveliest students I've had in a long time."
•Yuuto Kadakawa (Kadakawa-Kun): "I've heard this boy has been bullied a lot. It's sickening that's still a thing. I sympathize with the boy greatly."
•Robert West (West-Kun): "A Boy that comes from the same country as I do. He's very nice from what I hear. And I think I may have remember seeing him before when I was still teaching in England...but I'm not sure if I'm right or not.."
•Hirabayashi Hiraku (Hirabayashi-Kun): "A handsome and romantic individual. He seems like a nice boy. Now if only he wasn't to judge.."
•Greg JJ Stein (Stein-Kun): "A friendly boy. However I heard he has a short-temper. Scary~"
•Adrian Vaughn (Vaughn-Kun): "From what I hear this boy has had a lot happen to him and it's terrible hearing what happened. I'm just glad he has a family that loves him greatly now."
•Johann Harrison (Harrison-Kun): "A ladies man and a knitter from what I hear. If only he was older—Just kidding! Promise."
•Jean King (King-Kun): "A non-judgemental fellow who reminds me of an old friend of mine..."
•Hakuno Nashiko (Nashiko-San): "She is referred to as Ghost..And is called the 'Curse of Hisakawa'..Aside from that she seems like a god person."
•Mayu Yorihase (Yorihase-San): "A freshman that supposedly likes to gossip, something I hate.."

image.jpg
Teachers Only-
Subject: Arts and Crafts, Creative Writing
Professional History:
Seraphina graduated from a Art institution and started off as a middle school art teacher in 2008 at the age of 23 a year after graduating and worked at the same school she attended during her middle school years. She worked there for six years before moving to Japan and started working as a Arts and Crafts teacher, and a Creative writing teacher for students
Home:
image.jpg

Theme Song:

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

"If you want to steal, steal a little in a nice way. But if you steal too much to become rich overnight, you'll be caught." Mobutu Sese Seko

Full Name: Mayu Yorihase
Nicknames: 'Cha-Chan' - Much like a certain cell phone service, she always seems to have the answers to any question.
Date of Birth: 20th, June 1997
Zodiac: Gemini
Place of Birth: Honolulu, United States
Nationality: Anglo-Japanese
Sexuality: "Excuse Me?" (Unknown)
Personality:

(+)
  • Approachable - "C'mon, your opinion matters too you know."
  • Conversational-able - The art of avoiding awkward silence is an art indeed.
  • Popular - Someone whose charisma and social connections hold sway over a portion of the nameless masses at school.

(-)
  • Sarcastic - "That Goofy Expression You're Wearing Really Brings Out Your Best Features."
  • Gossiper - Gossip is all about making the truth more interesting than it actually is.
  • Friend for Benefits - This person doesn't seem to see a healthy friendship the way most normal people see it."

Dislikes: 'Difficult' People, 'Weird' People, Temperature Extremes
Hobbies: Browsing the Internet With Her Phone, Talking and Hanging Out, Napping
Fears: Extended Isolation, Reputation Collapse, Scary Movies

History:
A Freshman who puts up a convincing 'normal' girl look while somehow managing to always be involved in various Social Activities and Happenings.

Mayu Yorihase was a 'happy accident' between a Drunken Japanese Businessman and an Equally Drunken Female Businesswoman. The two were already married to different people, but the woman was against aborting the child. The two hastily came up with an agreement to frame this mystery child as a 'long lost relative' on the woman's side, and an 'adopted child' for the man. Mayu cycled between the United States and Japan through much of her life. Her current cycle will allow her to complete high school in Japan. Mayu had originally wished to just continue onto High School in the States. However, it was at her father's insistence that she came back to Japan. By her grades, Mayu should not have been able to get into the school, on account of her bad skills in written Japanese, but her father pulled a few strings to get her in.

Though Mayu moved back between two countries for much of her life, she gained a knack for making friends rather quickly. Typically be being most approachable, and targeting clumps of people and putting them together, Mayu was able to form the core of various 'agglomerations of people' through her school years. Mayu's mannerisms and Aura made her someone who was easy to talk to - not someone you had to put a front for in order to approach. Mayu always made it a point to never ascend too high on any social hierarchy - largely to avoid the subtle politicking that happened to the people that were up there. Thus she was just a normal girl that everyone seemed to know - and in return she knew a little about everyone.

Still, in the background Mayu does have some bad habits. In her quest to always keep conversations, she gained a knack for making up rumors, sometimes bad ones. Her policy of keeping things on the down low meant that once they got out the person who originally came up with it would become too ambiguous to pinpoint back to her. It's one of her nasty habits to spread bad rumors about people who offend or irritate her. Getting her so called 'payback' while keeping her same nice and normal girl facade. On the flip side, she is also capable of casually spreading out rumors that can actually benefit people - though most of the time it's done to whatever personal benefit she has planned for herself. She secretly did this to shift around the top tier of the social hierarchy in middle school to her liking. This little talent of hers isn't the only thing she's got in hiding however.

Mayu learned a good amount about the people about the school through some serious digging in social media. At the start of the story, she was already acquainted with some of the nameless npcs in school through social media, and she only intends to increase that circle in the hope of having full control over the social scene in Hisakawa. Mayu still aims to keep the same policy of just being in a cozy place in the social hierarchy once she has her connections set up, though. Despite some of this potentially being seen by some of the more aware students on campus - a small group of students alone still doesn't stand much of a chance against the connections and experienced knowledge Mayu Yorihase brings to the table, her ability to cover up her tracks can also further those endeavors. In the end, maybe the only way to really stop her would be to get her to drop her utilitarian views on Friendship.

Relationships:
  • Mana Kada - "She gets stuck in conversations sometimes. She must have an easier time talking with fish."
  • Jean King - "This guy like, never has much of an opinion on anything. He's really enjoying those carefree high-school years."
  • Imogen Keyrair - "She's kind of a pain to look at sometimes. It's like she feels sorry for herself when no one's looking."
  • Hilda Narina - "I wonder if this girl's antennae is one of the fabled 7 wonders of the Hisakawa."
  • Fujiko Hirijikawa - "A peculiar upperclassman who knows her way on the social scene on Hisakawa. It's probably best for me to play extra nice and keep out of her way in general. Though I wonder how she'd react if someone called her 'meat'."
  • Gregory Stein - "A Street Fighter?"
  • Kadakawa Yuuto - "An upperclassman who has a less than admirable set of nicknames. Stories about what he did to gain those names are colorful in variation."
  • Reika Hanami - "A peculiar girl who has a hard time focusing on one thing before getting bored of it. That and her fascination with the mundane can be called the epitome of 'rich people syndrome'."
  • Akuma Ayaka - "So you guys call it 'Chunnibyou,' huh? Back where I come from we'd call it 'needs to grow up.' Though I guess this is just a Japanese high school experience thing, right?"
  • Hakuno Nashiko - "A girl who has a special place in the campus. Even if I didn't dig into social media about the school I'd already know who she is..."
  • Mirabelle Orand - "I'm all to familiar with the 'good girl attracting bad attention' thing. It looks like there's at least one upperclassman who has their sights on her. Either way, it looks like something interesting might happen with her whether I have a hand in it or not."
  • Hirabayashi Hiraku - "An upperclassman who talked to me once at least. Soliciting me for information for his newspaper club. The first story was free and honest, but no guarantees on repeated success, Sempai."
  • Katsumi Yukimura - "Miss 'Serious Business'. Not too surprising since she came from a school that raises prudes. Y'know 'prunes'. Old boring people just love those."
  • Johann Harisson - "The fact that one of his names is Yo-yo is about all I need to hear. Another peculiar foreigner who oddly seems more fitting to Hisakawa's big reputation."
  • Isabella Masamoto - "Masamoto-chan is secretly one of my favorites in the class. Though I know if I really tried to be her friend it just won't end well. Especially considering she's already aversive to people to begin with."
  • Adrian Vaughn - "Someone who's probably a bit too feminine to be called a boy. Well, historically, in plays they made young pretty boys play women you know."
  • Serephina Trinity - "A teacher who I have back to back classes with. I talk a lot in her classes and that makes her irritated sometimes. So I usually like to bring up stuff about 'dying alone' to get on her nerves. It's really entertaining when she finally notices it."
[Added Since Initial CS Submission]
  • Robert West - "One of those Upperclassman who might not quite realize how known they actually are. I have to wonder if it's just how he looks or something else?"
  • Tsubaki Ai - "The school's resident 'love maniac'. Her past endeavors and achievements are respectable indeed."
  • Elaina Aguillon - "Seems to avoid me to an extent. Not that I mind too much though - she has some serious background problems I don't ever want to actually hear about."
  • Ren Nakahara - [Pending Character Acceptance]
  • Masanori Quinn - "Imogen's doting babysitter. They've knew each other since before Imogen entered the school, and it seems like he shares that sort of passive aggressive aura towards me as that girl. I'm keeping my distance, as he gives off that Thuggish vibe."
  • Jayson Hawthorne - "An exotic looking person due to their tan colored skin. He tries to be friendly to everyone - for a pretty particular reason as it turns out. I think he's an okay person in general."
  • Marcus Kane - "A popular student who can bring 'bad luck' to the people he's involved with. Staying away from this person one of my top priorities."
  • Owen Kane-Galbraith - "Marcus' younger brother. Quite the opposite of his older brother. Thankfully, it seems like he isn't intent on being closely associated with Marcus... It would be troublesome if I had to watch my back around him."
  • Kadoka Toshi - "A tech wiz sort of student. In a certain way, it seems like he enjoys showing off his intelligence towards other people. He must look down on people in a way, or maybe he's just so excited to actually not be cooped up in some lonely computer room for once?"
  • Kiyonaga Yamakawa - "Who the heck let this guy become a teacher?! He's practically a demon!"
  • Kazuki Norio - "The school's math teacher. I hear he like to throw stuff at his students."

Other:
- She's usually seen sucking on candy that she uses to keep awake.
- She hands out suckers to others as tokens of greeting.
- She's great with names and faces. Able to memorize and match them in a glance.
- Before moving to Japan again, she lived on the West Coast of the United States.

STUDENTS ONLY

Grade:
Freshman
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 15-16 - 1-A : First Year / Freshman: Unknown Teacher
Subjects: All [Mayu Doesn't Skip Classes, Surprisingly]

Clubs: Abusing The System: Mayu Signed up for All of the Clubs but only really shows up when it's convenient for her.

Dorm room and Roommate: Room 7 With an Unassigned Roommate

Dorm interior:
00f07fea1030b408f18e26ee7b476482.jpg

Default Theme [Buddy Call]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Waiting for Karakui to reply to Fujiko

[imga]https://33.media.tumblr.com/a3bd1f9316d59ce3f18007af9845caad/tumblr_mkmg2jY0bl1rrewxbo1_r1_500.gif[/imga]

Why does she look like she's about to sneeze in that gif?

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Something tells me that Imogen and Mayu aren't gonna get along... *Devil horns and a tail appears on Moe*

Imogen: H-Hey..what are you think M-Moe?

>:3 *Plots something very interesting for Imogen in the near future but will probably have to ask @Ehb and @Karakui if it's alright first*

Adrian: *Play's mmm watcha say in the background* RIP Imouto..

Imogen: What are you guys doing! I don't like this!
((((゜д゜;))))

Reactions: Karakui
As long as it doesn't involve mechas, I don't have a problem with it!

As long as it doesn't involve mechas, I don't have a problem with it!
Adrian: it doesn't. Although it does have something to do with Imogen...

Me: *Continuing to plan intensifies*

Adrian: As you can tell she's extremely excited for it.

Mecha-Imogen? Tell me. Does she have rocket powered fists?

Mecha-Imogen? Tell me. Does she have rocket powered fists?
It has nothing to do with Mechas. However it does involve Mayu-San. Look towards Imogen's profile and add Mayu and you'll get what I'm going to do >:3

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]
"Happiness is an object as illusive as the reason for our existence. If only men could understand it better... then maybe more people would be happy." -- His father, Colin West.

BzRRD6nCUAAbJuh.jpg

Full Name: Robert West
Nicknames: Columbus - due to how much he's travelled around the world. This was a teasing nickname given to him by his friends back home in England.
Date of Birth: 21/07/1998
Zodiac: Cancer
Place of Birth: York, England
Nationality: British and Irish (Father from Hull, Mother from Cork)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:
Virtues - Fun-loving, friendly, caring, selfless, adventurous
Flaws - Over-protective, closed-book, stubborn, hates losing, short-temper

An approachable lad with a friendly demeanour, Robert can come across as very confident and extremely chatty. However, his flapping gums are usually more of a sign of his nerves than anything else. Still, once he's used to people he tries to do the best he can by them and tries to be the big brother to the group at large - for better or for worse.

tumblr_mvhwhzTvT71qztgoio1_250.gif

- Classical music (both classic and contemporary)
- Music in general
- Video games
- Travelling and exploring
- History and culture
- Martial Arts
- Anime and Manga
- Visual Novels
- Food... lots of food.

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Dislikes:
- Impoliteness
- Confrontation
- Over-confidence
- Smugness
- Manufactured pop music
- Sports
- Science (Why spend your time trying to understand when you can simply experience and enjoy?)

Hobbies:
- Playing Video Games
- Reading manga/watching anime
- Martial arts training
- Playing Cello
- Creative Writing

Fears:
- Failure
- Solitude
- Disappointing others
- Not being happy
- Not achieving enough in life
- Spiders... anything but spiders.

History:

Growing up in the historical city of York in a wealthy family, Robert knew nothing but a life of privilege. His father and mother always pushed him to take advantage of what he had and supported him all the way. He tried everything from sports such as badminton, to writing poetry to learning how to defend himself. Some things he stuck with, some he didn't, but one thing he always loved was travelling the world with his father who was an international businessman. During his final years of secondary school in the UK, when he was 14, his father died due to an un-diagnosed heart condition. Robert fell into the depths of grief and depression but refused to reach out to anyone. Before long, he left the country to attend a prestigious and unique school in Japan for a fresh start. Several years later, at the school he still remains.

Akuma Ayaka - "Oh! Chuuni-san! I know, it's a mean name but I've never vocalised it. Who am I to judge? She seems nice enough."
Reika Hanami - "Hanami-senpai? I've talked to her a few times. She always takes an interest in my past adventures and enjoys hearing about some of the countries I've been to. She's nice."
Mayu Yorihase - "Yorihase-san... Yorihase-san... Hmm... Is she one of the freshman? The one with the beret? Oh yes, I've seen her. I don't really have much of an opinion on her, to be honest. Some say she's a gossiper but then I guess that's just gossip."
Hakuno Nashiko - "She's an interesting girl - a real life Kaori Fujiyama, that one. Just like her anime counterpart, she keeps herself isolated. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to try and befriend her but for now I'm going to focus on getting my own life sorted out."
Hilda Narina - "A pretty girl. It's a relief to see another full-blooded European here. Not being the only outsider feels... homely."
Mana Kada - "Her name has a nice rhythm to it, strange observation I know. She's very dedicated to the swim team and seemingly most things that she does. I haven't had the chance to speak to her yet."
Jean King - "I haven't had many dealings with him. Judging by his name I'd assume some sort of French/Western European heritage. I wonder if he's ever visited the Minster."
Kadakawa Yuuto - "A nice enough guy with a big reputation. We're roommates for the next year, it seems. Hopefully, we'll grow to be good friends. Lord knows I need more people close to me."
Katsumi Yukimura - "She knows how to swing a sword and hates rich people. I should probably watch my back."
Mirabelle Orand - "Everything I used to find endearing in a girl. The way she just seems to flitter through life is just so... I can't even think of an appropriate word. With her being a freshman, I haven't had much time to get to know her, though."
Hirabayashi Hiraku - "A nice guy. We're in the newspaper clubs together as columnists and he's in my homeroom class. I wonder if he'd want to work on a collab piece sometime."
Adrian Vaughan - "Adrian... Vaughan? Oh! That Adrian! He's a nice enough guy - we're in the same class. My only complaint is he can be a bit rude sometimes..."
Trinity-sensei - "Trinity-sensei is a good teacher. She's my creative writing teacher and is the only other Brit I'm aware of at the school. While I don't agree with her taste in music, her taste in musicals is quite good - something we've had a fair few conversations about during class time."
Tsubaki Ai - "The freshman with purple hair, right? From the rumours, I hear she's a bit of a love-guru... *panics* n-not that I'd need a-advice on that kind of thing!"
Gregory Stein - "Gregory Stein? As in the senior? Yeah, I've seen him about. The guy's got some muscles I'll give him that! He might do well in the martial arts club. Perhaps I should try to recruit him?"
Isabella Masamoto - "She seems a nice girl. I've heard a few of her friends calling her tsundere-chan - how quaint. She joined the martial arts club so I'm sure we'll get along fine."
Johann Harrison - "Part Russian and part British - this guy's a Hollywood bad-guy recipe for destruction. He's a nice guy, though, and we get along well. Perhaps that makes me a bad-guy too!"
Fujiko Hirijikawa - "Hirijikawa-senpai... oh, how I failed miserably at pronouncing her name properly for my first few months here. Still, she never held it against me. I guess I owe her for that."
Eliana Aguillon - "Eliana will forever be an anomaly to me. When I first saw her I and heard her speak, I wouldn't have taken her for a fan of rock music. She always used to look my way in class and blush... though she's so quiet I could never find out why,"
Jayson Hawthorne - "A lad from my class. He saw me in one of my... darker moments... and was nothing but supportive. A nice guy to be around."
Marcus Kane - "Inconsiderate of others and an all-round arse. I've seen the way he likes to manipulate people and further his own agenda - I think I'll steer clear."
Owen Kane-Galbraith - "He's a lot more reserved and well-natured than his older brother; quite the anomaly for a second born child, really. He seems nice enough, though."
Kadoka Toshi - "The computer whiz-kid in the first year? I hear he's a rising star in the world of computing. It might be worth asking him for help sometimes."

Other: He carries a broken pocket watch around with him all the time though he refuses to tell anybody why and due to him being brought up in England, he often fails to deliver idioms properly and occasionally messes up his Japanese.

Character theme:

akihito_kanbara_in_snow__kyoukai_no_kanata__by_oniwakamaru-d7q5kn9.gif

STUDENTS ONLY
Grade:
Junior
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 2-A
Subjects:

English and Literature
Creative Writing
History
Music
Philosophy

Clubs: Martial Arts and Newspaper Club
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 1 - Roommate with Kadakawa Yuuto

Togainu.No_.Chi_.full_.595232-1024x724.jpg

Opposite to Yuuto's side of the room is Robert's "hovel". It's a raised bed with his desk beneath it. The wall behind his computer his littered with manga excerpts and drawings and on his desk is a solitary picture of his family back home.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb and Karakui
I have a feeling I know that character from somewhere... I'm thinking that one anime where every character changes bodies every 5 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.