Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ask Ehb because Ehb knows how to do em.

How does one get an Image/Eye Cut Out? Do you do it yourself?

If you're looking for the one for Isabella I already made one. You should be able to see it in your character entry in the Intro Post. Otherwise I uaually make one as soon as I see a new character sheet pop in.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Ehb

I edited my form! There are now relationships, a dorm change, and her theme song! But may I keep the Time Table so I know where to be at certain times? It's for my personal reference.

To mimic a particularly Moe Nyan:

Robert: I don't get why I'm receiving all of this... well... you know... female attention.

Me:
tumblr_lxkj7jhYFA1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Reactions: Kitsune
I blame his face. *sighs* Pardon my weebspeak, but Akkey makes my kokoro go doki doki.
tumblr_my0olxGY9R1ricjqho1_500.gif

He's even hot as a demon like
tumblr_mv4wxtYjC11s3dw0xo1_500.gif

I'll go beyond the boundary if it's with him heehee *wink wink nudge nudge kick kick* *falls out of chair*
Okay that's enough for today.

In other news, I'm going to start work on my first post for the new IC. I don't even remember where I left my characters, so I'm just going to plop them down in the cafeteria. Anyone want to interact with Mira or Hiraku?

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Me: Look what you did Immy you scared him.

Yandere!Immy: But he's been seeing other girls Moe..That can't happen! He *Inhales* belongs *Inhales* to only *Inhales* ME!!!

Me: Why do I even talk to you when your like this? -_(\ also fun fact me and Akkey share the same birthday.

I blame his face. *sighs* Pardon my weebspeak, but Akkey makes my kokoro go doki doki.
tumblr_my0olxGY9R1ricjqho1_500.gif

He's even hot as a demon like
tumblr_mv4wxtYjC11s3dw0xo1_500.gif

I'll go beyond the boundary if it's with him heehee *wink wink nudge nudge kick kick* *falls out of chair*
Okay that's enough for today.

In other news, I'm going to start work on my first post for the new IC. I don't even remember where I left my characters, so I'm just going to plop them down in the cafeteria. Anyone want to interact with Mira or Hiraku?
I don't blame you..I Think he's hot too *Tsundere mode activate* not that I'm willing to admit it.

Not even going to beat around the bush, I'm male and think he's attractive but ah well. ^^

If it helps, I'll make sure Mana doesn't fall for you.
Paha~ She seems way too dedicated to other things for that. ^^

True. True. I think the only one who could sway her into things like that is Tsubaki

True. True. I think the only one who could sway her into things like that is Tsubaki
Tsubaki's a romance beast, though. :) Although, I can't knowingly see her as someone who would get into a relationship herself ever since I called her a 'love guru'. I mean... I just can't stop picturing her as Mike Myers...

loveguru.gif

umMdvFg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira: Ai-chan! You have to find Kada-san happiness in the form of another person! She's your new target! Who do you want me to push into her?
tumblr_mgdzkzCHq11rvbl4vo5_250.gif

Me: Isn't she adorable? Also, I command you to add that picture to Tsubaki's CS.

Mira: Ai-chan! You have to find Kada-san happiness in the form of another person! She's your new target! Who do you want me to push into her?
tumblr_mgdzkzCHq11rvbl4vo5_250.gif

Me: Isn't she adorable? Also, I command you to add that picture to Tsubaki's CS.
Me: I might sneak it into the RP. I'll have Tsubaki open up a Love-Guru business and that will be the poster she puts up around school ;)

Ai: *Over walky-talky* Mira-chan, Johann is the target. I say again, Johann is the target. Commence operation MaHann! Operation MaHann is a go!

I have this gut wrenching feeling that Ai and Mira are going to be the most hated people in the school. ^^ People will just be dreading who they ship and target next.

Mira, whilst trying (and failing) to shove Mana into Johann: You must understand, Johann is the mate of your soul! I am only aiding destiny!

Mira would have unfailing confidence in who Ai ships. She's kind of clueless about romantic attraction, so anything Ai says goes... >.>

Mira, whilst trying (and failing) to shove Mana into Johann: You must understand, Johann is the mate of your soul! I am only aiding destiny!

Mira would have unfailing confidence in who Ai ships. She's kind of clueless about romantic attraction, so anything Ai says goes... >.>
This could end lethally.

Ai, from the other side trying to push Johann into Mana: Don't fight against it! It's clear you two are perfect for each other! You need to take the initiative! Girls love it when a guy has confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.