Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
sq1VZCj.jpg

I couldn't help myself XD
You know it would be perfect if the girls that liked Robert were in the picture too XD

This is too great XD

Somebody give this man an award
Tsubaki's cameo role in that picture perfectly sums up how I imagine she will be in the RP. Everyone will be getting feelings for one another and falling in love, then there'll just be Ai-chan on the sidelines taking it all in. XD

Close enough.

Tsubaki needs love too! We are just limited on guys currently...

This is very true. We really do need more male characters. D:

Go ahead. We are still accepting. We need to help Tsubaki have more guys to help pair, but not too many or the GMs will kill us.

• Love
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Go ahead. We are still accepting. We need to help Tsubaki have more guys to help pair, but not too many or the GMs will kill us.

You're right, Karakui and I are such despicable people.

*sobs*

@XxDreamingxX
Alright. I'm personally fine with it now. Going to have to wait on @Karakui for the final okay though since they have the keys to the Intro Post.

Can I Join?

Ideas for characters, so I'm wondering if I can Join.

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Sure, I think everyone wants more male characters. But on an important note, make sure you don't create more characters than you can handle. I'd personally rather have newer folks join in with a bigger lean to balance out the gender ratio rather than risk the people we have right now making too many characters.

Still, there is officially no limit to the number of characters you can make, but at least as far I know myself, the quality of my posts would defiantly go down if I started trying to juggle more than 2 at a time.

Reactions: Kitsune
"You trusted me. So I'll trust you too. That's what being friends means doesn't it?"
—Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist

image.jpg

Full Name:
Masanori Quinn (Original last name Junichiro)
Nicknames:
Nori- One of his more known nicknames that is only the last four letters of his name. There's no real reason behind it. It was given to him in the ninth grade by his Baseball coach.
Nitori- a nickname given to him by another Japanese-American who moved to American Names Yukino Kisaragi. This nickname is one of the recent one's he has received and it based off of Nitori from Free!
Osaka- This was a name he received when he was younger while still living in Japan. This is not a name he enjoys to remember since it was used to bully him.
Junichiro- As the son of the once vicious Junichiro Gang leaders (His mother and birth father), This was used more than his first name. He's not fond of this name very much.
Date of Birth: June 20th, 1999
Zodiac: Gemini ♊
Place of Birth: Osaka,Japan
Nationality: Japanese-American (Mother and Biological father have Japanese roots, Step-Father and Step-Sisters has American Roots).
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual, Demiromantic
Personality:
[+]Caring, Shy (Sometimes), Good Listener, Helpful, Playful.
[-]Ruthless, Apathetic (Sometimes), Rebellious, Hostile, Short Tempered.

Although he comes from a dark past of being a Rebellious, Ruthless gang leader's son, Masanori's personality has changed around since. He's seen as more shy and rarely talks to anyone, but if someone Does he's not a flustered stuttering mess about it ( Not like another character of mine.). However even though he was ruthless, he was (and still is) caring and helpful (such as helping a group of homeless men find shelter and take in stray kitties). When it comes to friends (which he has little of because of his past) he's willing to become a loyal and good friend. He's a good listener to those who need help and is helpful when there's a problem.

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean he has given up his Bad boy ways for good. He's still short-tempered and hostile towards those who are cruel and judge others, or call him out for still being a bad boy. Even though a good listener and a helpful person, he can also be Apathetic most times and not know what to say and ends up saying the wrong thing. He still Rebellious in some ways and enjoys breaking a few rules for hijinks.

☯Anime/Manga
☯Kittens
☯Amusement Parks
☯Anything Horror Related
☯Cute girls (Such as Imogen and his friend Yukino)

Dislikes:
☁︎Those who judge others
☁︎Bullying (Even though he's done this in the past)
☁︎Those who refer to him as Junichiro
☁︎Failing
☁︎Detention

Hobbies:
★Playing Video games
★Taking in Strays
★Helping his friends (What friends XD)
★Singing (He actually has a rather good singing voice—this is an example:
)
★Playing/Watching anything Horror related
★Adventuring

Fears:
☠Being alone
☠Having someone hate him for his past
☠Sumo Wrestlers
☠Jello (Scary XD)
☠Fire (He'll scream like a girl and run out of the room flailing his arms)

History:
Masanori Junichiro was born to a Japanese mother and father in Osaka, Japan in the late 90's. Both of his parents were the badass leaders of the Junichiro Gang, one of the most terrifying groups in Osaka Japan. Before he was eight Masanori was raised more by his parents guards rather then them personally. It was quote—"To make sure no one goes after him." Also during his childhood he attended a different elementary school away from Osaka and was bullied for it, with a few kids giving him the name 'Osaka'. By the time he was eight he was raised by trained to be a badass gangster by the Kunoichi of the Group named Yui.

From the time from when he was eight to twelve he helped lead the Junichiro gang with an Iron fist, especially after the death of his birth father. He would however have to hang up his bad boy ways when his mother found love with a touring American named Greyson Quinn. While Masanori was still twelve Greyson and his mother married and together they left Japan and went back to American where Masanori would meet his two younger sisters (One of them being two years younger than him while the other is four).

Masanori and his mother moved from their home in Osaka, Japan to Boston, Massachusetts when he was still twelve. He continued his Rebellious ways even though his mother had given up her gangster ways for love. This continued until Masanori would meet two girls that changed his life—Yukino Kisaragi and Imogen Keyrair. He was friends with both girls and were his first few friends in quite a while. He continued to be friends with both girls and even helped a bit with Imogen's bullying problems, however this couldn't stop Imogen from almost Taking her own life and later on being homeschooled.

He continued to attend Middle school and High school in Boston until he was informed by his mother that he has been enrolled to Hisakawa Koukou. Shortly after the end of his freshman year, he said goodbye to his friends and left for Japan. The reason he attends Hisakawa is to make more friends and forget about his Gangster past and start anew.

image.jpg
Relationships:
•Akuma Ayaka (Death, Akuma-Chan): "She's so weird, being a chunnibyou and all. Thinking she's death? Pathetic." (He only says this because he's a chunnibyou loser too).
•Reika Hanami (Kaichou-Sama, Hanami-San): "She's...a tad bit odd. Heard she's interested into learning everything. I wonder if this goes for people too."
•Mayu Yorihase (Info-Chan, Yori-Chan): "She's into Gossiping and making life hell for those who are mean to her. What a girl huh? And I say that with MUCH sarcasm."
•Hakuna Nashiko (Ghost Girl, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna-San): "A Ghost girl that helps everyone from what I hear. I like call her Hakuna Matata after the Lion King song."
•Hilda Narina (Narina-San): "A girl from Germany that's a lesbian. Something tells me she'll be a chick magnet."
•Mana Kada (Fish Girl, Kada-Chan): "A girl that is in the swimming club and has a hard time talking to others. I bet she has more fun talking to fish."
•Jean King (King-Kun)- "A calm and laid back guy who's interested into slacking off and naps. Now that's the kin of guy that—If I was a girl—I want to have."
•Kadakawa Yuuto (Kadakawa-Kun, Yuuto-Kun): "I've heard some things about this guy..about him being a player. Got to give it to him by not being bothered by it. He seems to Be a good person to have as a friend."
•Katsumi Yukimura (Yuki-San, Kat-San): "A girl that likes stuffed animals and hates the Wealthy. She sounds and looks adorable."
•Mirabelle Orand (Francey-San, Mira-Chan): "She's cute. But I don't think we'll be friends if she hears about my past."
•Hirabayashi Hiraku (Hiraku-Kun, Hirabae-Kun): "He's an alright guy. Not gonna lie he's probably just ignore me for the rest of my Hisakawa school experience."
•Robert West (England-Kun, West Side Story): "I British person that comes from a wealthy family. Also heard Imo-Chan likes him. He seems like an alright guy to hang out with."
•Tsubaki Ai (Love Guru, Ai-Chan,Baki-Chan): "The 'Love Guru' as ones like to call her. I got to give it to her. Her advice seems correct most of the time. S-She's cool I guess *Blushes*"
•Imogen Keyrair (Immy, Key-Chan, Imo-Chan): "*Blushes* S-Someone I met a long time ago...I-I might like her. What if it?!" (Tsundere Masanori is so cute :3)
•Adrian Vaughn (Adrian): "I got to give it to the guy, crossdressing and not feeling embarrassed by it? I applaud and salute you good sir."
•Seraphina Trinity (Trinity-Sensei, Butterfly): "A artistic and beautiful butterfly that I don't want to get on her bad side with. I find her classes interesting and, (If I have free time), like to take a few art lessons to improve my skills."
•Gregory Stein (Frakenstein, Greg): "He might look tough but I heard he's part of the bookworm club. I suppose he's a good friend."
•Fujiko Hirijikawa (Fujiko-San)- "*Blushes* S-She's Pretty. *Clears throat* u-um..no comment."
•Johann Harrison (Johanne, Harry): "I like to call him Johanne just to mess with him. He's okay I guess."
•Isabella Masamoto (Isa-Chan, Masamoto-Chan)- "Someone referred to as Tsundere-Chan. I'll have to see it to believe it."
•Elaina Aguillon (Laina-San): "....I don't want to talk about her. PERIOD."
•Ren Nakahara (Ren-San): "...Something tells me we're aren't going to be friends any time soon."

image.jpg

Grade: Junior
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 2-A
Subjects:
Physics
Philosophy
Gym
Biology
Japanese and Literature

Clubs: The Martial Arts Club, The Newspaper Club, The Paranormal Club, The Game Creation club
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 6
Dorm interior:
image.jpg

Theme Song:

• Love
Reactions: Ehb
I don't want more male characters. It means less potential for yuri.

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.