Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
wpcwM95.png

"Don't forget that kindness can hurt people too." -- Himeko Inaba (Kokoro Connect)

kazari_kannagi_57218.jpg

Full Name: Tsubaki Ai
Nicknames: Baki-san and occasionally more brutal 'Baka-san' was a bullying nickname given to her by an old school-mate she once accidentally embarrassed. To this day, Tsubaki hates the name as it reminds her of the guilt of the whole occasion.
Ai-chan is what most people close to her call her.
Date of Birth: 13/01/2000
Zodiac: Capricorn
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:

Virtues (+):
+ Curious
+Inquisitive
+ Friendly
+ Caring
+ Warm
+ Fun-loving

Flaws (-)
- Intrusive
- Pushy
- Stubborn
- Over-emotional

+ Gossip
+ Seeing friends happy
+ Being a love-guru
+ Pursuing knowledge
+ Anime/Manga
+ Eroge (Though she'll rarely admit it)

Dislikes:
- Violence
- People who take offence to her prying
- Rude people
- Winter
- Anybody who calls her 'Baki-san'

Hobbies:
- Creative Writing
- Reading visual novels, eroge and manga
- Watching romance shows
- Tennis

Fears:
- Being disliked
- Ghosts
- Never being in love

History:

Growing up in Tokyo, Tsubaki never travelled or left the city much. The wildest of her adventures to date is visiting her grandparents in Osaka. As such, she fulfilled her wanderlust by immersing herself in romance tales, visual novels, manga - anything that offered a momentary escape from the same old streets and same old life. In her middle school, she became something of a love guru to her many friends there, always offering sound advice and throwing her friends into uncomfortable situations for their own benefit. Still, despite sharing the knowledge she had gained through media with her friends and seeing them become romantically adventurous, Tsubaki never fell in love or gained the affection of another herself. When she graduated middle school, she was offered the opportunity to go to Hisakawa Kouko - an opportunity she jumped at. Finally, she thought, a chance to get away from the typical day-to-day normality. Even though she was still in Tokyo, the abstract nature of the school made it an offer too good to refuse.

Hilda Narina - "A very, very pretty girl. And from Europe! There's a lot of people from all different places here. Rumour has it she likes girls... you know... in that way. I'll have to talk to her about it sometime!"

Mana Kada - "Maka-chan! She's the vice-president of the swim team and I swear half-fish... She's amazing at what she does. We've had quite a lot of dealings with each other being in the same homeroom class too and I consider her something of a friend."

Kadakawa Yuuto - "I've heard he used to be bullied and that he used to be called hentai-kun. It's so sad and I feel sorry for him but still... I really want to know how he got the name. Maybe I could help him with finding a girl!"

Katsumi Yukimura - "The chocolate addict. She's a 3rd year but I haven't heard much about her. She seems very strong and brave most of the time. I wonder what sort of secrets she has... I bet they're amazing!"

Jean King - "I haven't seen him around much except for his role in the band. People say he's lazy and has no motivation but that can't be true if he's in a club, right? Right?"

Akama Ayaka - "She's nice to talk to. I've worked with her sometimes in Creative Writing and Homeroom. She's a good percussionist for the band, too."

Mirabelle Orand - "Mira-chan? Parle vouz francais, baguette-chan? I love Mira! She's amazing. I hope we can be good friends."

Hirabayashi Hiraku - "He seems very disinterested in the field of love in comparison to most boys I've met. Quite peculiar, really."

Mayu Yorihase - "She's one of the freshman, isn't she? Her beret is adorable but apparently she's a bit of a rumour-spreader. I might be able to get some information on people from her."

Robert West - "Igirusu-senpai? Another person from Europe, like Mira and Hilda. He seems nice. I'm just jealous - I'd love to visit Europe someday."

Imogen Keyrair - "She's in my homeroom class like Mira-chan. She's a very quiet and lovely girl and I hope we can become close friends. I think she has a crush on Robert... if only she'd ask me for advice sometime - I could help!"

Adrian Vaughan - "Vaughan-senpai. I've heard he likes cross-dressing but is very secretive about it. I can't remember where I heard it but he shouldn't be ashamed. I wish I could help him somehow."

Seraphina Trinity - "Trinity-sensei is my creative writing teacher and is from England like Johann and Robert. She seems lovely - I'm sure she's got a lot to teach me."

Gregory Stein - "One of the seniors. I haven't had time to talk to him too much. We only really see each other in the bookworms club and I need to find out if Lydia is going to get with the Duke in that time!"

Hirakawa Fujiko - "I always feel like she's trying to avoid me and I sometimes catch her looking down her nose at me. What did I do wrong? I hate feeling like I've offended people..."

Johann Harrison - "A smooth talking European... a lot Japanese girl's dream boy. Oooh, I bet love will be in the air with this one! I can't wait to see it all transpire!"

Isabella Masamoto - "Tsundere-chan as we all call her. She's adorable, pretty and lovely... I hope we can be good friends."

Eliana Aguillon - "Agu... Aguri... Aguri-on-senpai? Her name is so hard to pronounce! I don't see her much but then again she does seem to steer clear of me."

Jayson Hawthorne - "Is he the senpai who's really good on drums? I think he'd make such a cute match with so many people!"

Marcus Kane - "I don't think he sees the importance of my work and the fact that he called me Ai straight away somehow doesn't sit right with me. Still, I'm sure falling in love would set him on the right path."

Owen Kane-Galbraith - "Owen-kun? One of a rare breed. That rare breed being 1-A males, that is. He seems like he'd be a good match for Immy-chan... but her and Robert would make a cute couple!"

Kadoka Toshi - "I heard he got called Kashikoi Kadoka, before. I like that name, it suits him!"

tumblr_mzh9sjjrtA1s7swf7o1_500.gif

Character Theme:

STUDENTS ONLY
Grade:
Freshman
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 1-A

Subjects:

Creative Writing
Physics
Geography
Psychology
Philosophy

Clubs:
-
Swim Team
- Bookworm Club

Dorm room and Roommate: Room 6, Akuma Ayaka.

2cf25d1995ac35a42acedf765d65593f1235354249_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat engrish.

We should start a Skype group chat for general OOC shenanigans. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Navi
I already suggested that and added you...

I want to post so badly but I don't know what to post about. My character feels so left out :(

Care to interact with my charrie? She's in the cafeteria eating salad..

Care to interact with my charrie? She's in the cafeteria eating salad..
Well, my character is sitting at a table with RareSecret's character (Jean King) and interacting. You could join in, if you'd like~

Alright then~

Yes. Actually on a sidenote. i remember someone on this forum mention that 3-4 people per conversation is about the max before it starts getting to become a bit of a hassle. While I don't say that to discourage grouping, it might be a nice tidbit to keep in the back of your head.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
"Life is an open book full of blank pages and I write the story as I go."
images

Full Name
Elaina Aguillon

Nicknames
Laina

Date of Birth
13th, December, 1999

Zodiac
Sagittarius

Place of Birth
Orleans, France

Nationality
French

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Elaina is a reserved and rather quiet girl. She only speaks when she finds it necessary and isn't big on making friends. She prefers to be alone but knows when she can't. Elaina is a mature girl who knows the difference between right and wrong. However, even she can make mistakes. She usually does things without saying but nothing has been bad so far. Elaina takes care of those who she knows are in need and will willingly help them with their problems. Despite being reserved, she isn't afraid to take a stand against someone and will without a second thought. Elaina isn't afraid to do so, especially if it's bullying, sexusl harassment, etc. She's very intelligent and gets high marks in all her classes. She thinks quickly and has quick feet to match. Elaina tends to be bluntly honest, seeing it stupid to lie about things. However, you trust her to keep a secret but she would never keep it if it meant she would die.

+ Cats
+ Sweet things
+ Books
+ Good movies
+ Shopping
+ Romance
+ Anime and Manga

Dislikes
- Dogs
- Annoying people
- Bullies
- Tight spaces
- Extreme weather
- Sushi
- People who judge
- Messes

Hobbies
• Singing
• Playing violin
• Playing piano
• Reading
•Writing
•Reading Manga
•Watching Anime

Fears
• Clowns
• Tight spaces
• Heights
• Her father

History
Elaina was born to a rich family with a mother, father, and older brother. They were a happy family for five years, until her mother died.

It was a horrible accident. Her mother was on the plane home from America when it broke down and crashed into the Atlantic ocean. It was talked about on the news and they found the body of her mother. The CEO of the Lego company found dead was the biggest news and it lasted a month. During the month, their father had been torn with grief and would have sudden anger outbursts. He'd harm her older brother all the time since he would never allow their father to harm her.

Things lasted like this for two years when their father came back home after going out, with the new CEo of the Lego company. He declared that they'd be married and Elaina was rather surprised. The women's name was Claire but when she shook Elaine's hand, the hurt her. Elaina already despised this women.

A year later they got married, but Elaina still treated Claire the same. She didn't obey her, rarely spoke to her, and when she did speak she always pointed out one way or another that she didn't think of Clair as her mother. One night, Claire entered Elaina's room while she was reading but Elaina completely ignored her. This angered Claire and she knocked the book out of Elaina's hand. That got her attention. Elaina stared at the women with cold eyes and a blank expression.
"From now on, you will obey ME!" She snapped but Elaina looked out the window. "I will never obey the women who is not my mother." Elaina replied and Claire lunged at the 8-year-old. She screamed and her brother ran into the room. He pulled Claire off Elaina and knocked her out before crawling onto the bed and holding Laina. Thy heard their father pull up after three minutes and her brother left and told went downstairs to tell him what happened.

Suddenly, her brother was on the front lawn, bleeding heavily from his head. Her father held a baseball bat and looked like he was insane. The man threw the bat inside the car and entered the house. In fear, Elaina his under the bed and watched as Claire awoken and was helped onto their room by her father. After that, it was as if Laina need existed.

When she turned 14, her father slid papers under her door. They were for a school far away from France and Laina thought this was her chance. She agreed to go without a second thoughts and left a day before the first day of school. She's been there for a year since then.

Relationships
Hilda Narina
"We're both in the Martial Arts club. She's a little shy but good at what she does. I don't know much about her though."

Mana Kada
"She's that simmer girl right? The one everyone calls Fish? She seems cool but I don't really know her all that well."

Kadakawa Yuuto
"He's a nice guy despite the things people are saying. I don't believe he's a pervert though. And I won't until I see it with my own eyes."

Katsumi Yukimura
"I don't get her deal. She hates rich people but doesn't even put in the effort to meet them. She's nothing but trouble."

Jean King
"Yeah, I know him. We're classmates. He seems pretty chill. Maybe a little too chill."

Miyamoto Megumi
"I like her passion for the Paranormal but I don't know anything else."

Andre Beaulieu
"He teaches one of my classes so we're acquaintances."

Akuma Ayaka
"She's pretty cool. I especially like her cat ears."

Mirabelle Orand
"Despite her child-like personality, I thing she'd be a good friend to have."

Hirabayashi Hiraku
"Who? Wait, the guy with brown hair and green eyes? I've seen him here and there but I've never spoken to him."

Mayu Yorihase
"She's the girl everyone talks about. They always go to her when they need questions answered. She seems pretty chill."

Robert West
"Robert. I used to have a crush on him. He's a pretty cool guy and would be a good friend."

Imogen Keyrair
"Imogen.... Oh! You must mean that new girl. She seems pretty chill. I think she has a crush on Robert. she just acts differently around him, ya know?."

Adrian Vaughn
"He's that cross-dresser right? Yeah, were in a few classes together but I've never spoken to him.."

Seraphina Trinity
"She's my private tutor after school. I don't have enough time during school so I take her class during my first free time."

Tsubaki Ai
"Ai-Chan, huh? She freaks me out a little. Not only is sh pushy but people say that she has all the latest gossip. If you ask me, I'd say you should stay away from her unless you want trouble."

Isabella Masamoto
"Isa-Chan? Yeah, I know her. She takes all the same clubs as me. She may be a Tsundere but I think she's cool to hang with."

Johann Harrison
"Who? Oh, you mean the swimmer? I've seen him here and there but I don't know anything about him."

Fujiko Hirijikawa
"You mean Fuji-Chan? We're both in the student council. She's nice but should show more emotion."

Gregory Stein
"Gregory as in the one who looks really tough? He's in the Bookworms club with me. He's pretty cool but does lose his temper rather easily."

Reika Hanami
"We're in the same club. She seems like a pretty chill girl. I don't know much about her except that she likes cats."

Ren Nakahara
"She's my roommate. We have our differences but she's pretty cool."

Other
Nothing that can't be revealed

Grade
Junior

Class and Homeroom Teacher
2-A

Subjects
•Creative Writing
•Mathematics
•Music
•English and Literature
•Philosophy
•Physics

Clubs
Student Council - Vice President
Martial Arts - Sensei
Bookworms - Vice President

Dorm room and Roommate
Dorm 8 with Ren Nakahara

Dorm interior
images

Theme Song

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb
[BCOLOR=#ff0000][I'm Writing This in Big Text Because This Post Is Important!][/BCOLOR]

As Karakui mentioned in the previous thread, please note that in order to join the current Hisakawa, you need to take these measures to get your profile okayed. Once these issues have been addressed in your profile (just edit it) then you will see these bulletpoints get striked through, and you will get the okay to post in the IC thread. Which is a 'heart' rating from Me or @Karakui - or both.

@XxDreamingxX
Elaina Aguillion
  • Need Relationships - Filling out relationships is our flood control. Thus, it is required that you fill out your characters 'first impressions' of all the CS posted in this thread thus far.
  • Remove Timetable - Note that we removed timetables in favor of you joining one of the three classes and following that schedule.
  • Missing Theme - See the 'rules' section for information about this requirement.
  • Dormitory Changes - Note that the Dorm Assignments are different in this redone OOC. See the intro post about that. (right now there's an open room 7, which has a Mayu Yorihase though Karakui hasn't updated that yet >_>)

It's nice to see Mayu's room assignment is now there. Now if we can only get those students into their class rosters...

Last edited:
I'm still going to require the relationships section be filled in. Note that all currently active characters besides Tsubaki Ai's profiles can be found in the first post of this thread.
@Ehb whacchu talkin about? I edited in Mayu ages ago.

I'm still going to require the relationships section be filled in. Note that all currently active characters besides Tsubaki Ai's profiles can be found in the first post of this thread.
@Ehb whacchu talkin about? I edited in Mayu ages ago.

Poor Tsubaki-san.

I'll get to adding her when I'm not busy writing down an awesome RP idea I just came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.