Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of ideas. Let me know which you guys think is better.

Introducing either -

Kadoka Toshi, the astonishingly smart video game enthusiast. A paragon in the making in the world of computer science.

29.jpg

Character theme -

OR

Okita Hinata, the timid and shy lad who suffers at the hand of a socially-crippling mental condition. A savant with numbers and calculus but largely defunct when working with emotions.

latest

Character theme -

Def second. Characters with mental conditions always get all the girls. it'd be funny.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ Did the girl on the cover accidentally sit on the protag's face? Like "whoops clumsy me I slipped and now your face happens to be under my skirt teehee my bad" ? ??

@VengefulPeanut I vote for Kadoka Toshi. He can be the megane character. I'd also rather not have another character in this RP who's socially crippled.

Oh dear @VengefulPeanut They're both so good. But I think I like Kadoka Toshi more for some reason. Also who is his face claim from? Somehow I'm thinking he's from Accel World..

I do offer a third option as part of an exclusive, one-time package.

Sean Lock-chan, a comedian from the ancient lands of England. He controls the universe of kawaii and is an instant hit with the ladies.

lock.gif

200.gif

Character theme -

Dammit you beat me to the glory of telling where the faceclaim's from. I vote option 3.

Option 3 is my favourite too :P I'll look forward to seeing who Ai ships Sean Lock with XD

"Turns out, everyone lives in glass-houses"
[spoili]
5688-110437087.jpg
[/spoili]

Full Name:
Marcus Mary Kane

Nicknames:
Mark: A lot of people just shorten his name to this.

Date of Birth:
20th of March

Zodiac:
Pisces

Place of Birth:
Stornoway, Scotland (UK)

Nationality
British

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Positives: Remains Calm, Handles pressure well, Very intelligent, Popular, Social, Initially Friendly.
Negatives: Inconsiderate of other people, Manipulative, Impatient , Egotistical, Liar.

-Finding someone new
-Spreading rumours (normally when he's bored)
-Shy people
-Competitions
-Hazelnuts
-Winter

Dislikes:
-'Very chatty' people (They just won't shut up)
-Oranges
-Overly happy people
-Hot weather
-Low hanging doors (He often knocks into them)
-People mentioning his middle name
-Being Bored
-Anything/Anyone he finds weird
-People calling him anything but his first name

Hobbies:
-Writing: Marcus keeps a book in his room full of ideas for stories.
-Dreaming: It distracts him from the often boring days of life

Fears:
Heights,
Being seen as worthless,
Moths.

History:
Born to a retired singer who lived next to the docks in Stornoway

Ever since Marcus was young he always liked making things more interesting then they actually were. Telling people crazy stories about his life or "some lunatic down the road". Gossiping fake rumours about friends

He was always top of his class, leading to praise by all of his teachers. Being constantly told he was meant for something big meant that getting anything but the maximum score was a horrible failure to him.

He often got his younger brother into trouble, as when they were young his brother always followed him around and was too quiet to excuse himself.

Eventually his mother decided to move to a new country for new scenery. Marcus was deeply annoyed by this but there wasn't anything he could really do about it. Before he knew it, he and his family were moving to Japan.

He was easily enrolled into Hisakawa. Passing the tests with ease. Within the first year he seemed to join almost every club, nobody knows if he did it because he was actually interested or some other reason. As he spends as much time criticising the clubs as contributing.

Marcus spent the first year getting his hooks in with certain people, manipulating people so that he could have an easier life. Or when he was bored. Or if he felt like ruining a friendship. Marcus feels like if he can destroy it like that, then clearly it wasn't a friendship at all.

[spoili]

Relationships:
Mayu Yorihase:
"She seems to know what she's doing, we'll see about that"
Hakuno Nashiko: "She's the one who keeps popping up everywhere! One of those 'see good everywhere types, pfft"
Akuma Ayaka: "She's a two year old stuck in a fifteen year old body"
Reika Hanami: "I know she's really rich. Is that her only trait"
Hilda Narina: "The only thing I know of her is that she can sing. Good for her *slow clap* "

Mana Kada: "I think she's more fish then human. I'm sure she thinks that as well"
Jean King: "Too lazy to care about anything? Then who cares?"
Kadakawa Yuuto: "Didn't he send someone into an ambulance in a fight?"
Katsumi Yukimura: "She's either not listening or...not listening"
Mirabelle Orand: "Rather Fragile, if not wanting to help"
Hirabayashi Hiraku: "All he does is give me angry looks."
Robert West: "He seems nice. Just wish he wasn't as chatty"
Tsubaki Ai: "She likes to stir romance doesn't she? Well, if that what she wants to waste her time with then fine. I just hope she doesn't try anything funny with me."
Imogen Keyrair: "Imo...Imogaan? Imogen? she seems rather friendly. A bit creepy as well"
Adrian Vaughn: "You get the feeling from him that he might just snap and try to murder everyone"
Gregory Stein: "All by himself, who would leave everything to go here!?"
Hirakawa Fujiko: "I can't tell if she's kind or deceiving. Perhaps both?"
Johann Harrison: "I've never bother to talk to him that much, though he seems to be social"
Isabella Astrella Masamoto "She's French. That's all I can remember"
Jayson Ivic Hawthorne: "He is mysterious, I wonder if he's hiding anything or just thinks it's cool"
Masanori Quinn: "What about him? He's nothing special"
Ren Nakahara: " I don't talk to her much even though she's in my class. She does have a weird laugh though"
Elaina Aguillon: "She doesn't talk much, but she seems to be able to stand up for herself"
Seraphina Trinity: "She's funny in a way, tries to be intimidating. But she really can't handle anything 'scary' "
Owen Kane-Galbraith: "He's my little brother. Cute, Fragile and funny to watch fail"
Kadoka Toshi: "Another semi-smart one, he gets it in a sense"
Kiyonaga Yamakawa: "I like how he challanges people, I do not like is creepy laugh. I think he has problems"
Kazuki Norio: "He throws things at people. Wish I could do that"
Akane Natsumi: "Someone is a little rumour spreader"
[/spoili]

Age - Class : Grade : Homeroom Teacher

16-17 - 2-A : Second Year / Junior : Unknown Teacher

Subjects:
Physics, Creative Writing,Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History , Geography

Clubs:

Every club aside from Swimming and Arts and crafts

(He often doesn't go to a few of them, depending on what he is feeling.)

Dorm room and Roommate:
Dorm 6

Dorm interior:
images

Other:
-Seems to constantly mumble things when he thinks no one is there.
- Has a hard time pronouncing people's names
- Calls people's by their first name always, or a name he makes up himself

Theme-Song: Haven't found one, but I have read the rules.

Also if I get accepted I have a other CS I'm doing​

Last edited:
Oh one quick note. Maybe I just misunderstood something, but I noticed that Mayu said to Akuma that she saw Hilda during class. How can this be when Hilda is a 3-A?

I know it is a while ago mayu said that, but just remembered it :P

Tsubaki Ai: "She likes to stir romance doesn't she? Well, if that what she wants to waste her time with. I just hope she doesn't try anything funny with me."
*Chuckles sinisterly* Oh, you poor thing. You think you'll be safe? Nobody is safe from the serial-shipper Tsubaki 'Mike Myers Love Guru' Ai.

Reactions: Karakui
Serial shipper. love it.

Oh one quick note. Maybe I just misunderstood something, but I noticed that Mayu said to Akuma that she saw Hilda during class. How can this be when Hilda is a 3-A?

I know it is a while ago mayu said that, but just remembered it :P
Probably the reason why I wanted Karakui to put up the class list already. But let me explain myself:

• Hilda referred to Mayu by name on the first greeting. So it sounded logical that Hilda was from the same class since:
    • Hilda already knew Mayu's name -> Thus, Hilda had already seen Mayu Before -> Was probably in the same class.
  • The first version of Mayu approaching the two was actually written with Mayu only approaching a lone Akuma in mind. It just so happened Hilda got there first and I had to edit before posting.
  • The whole 'saw Hilda in class' part was more written to highlight how Akuma hadn't been during classes that morning for that conversation. Based on the assumption from the first bullet-point.
Long story short, that class roster thing is something that should be pasted into the intro already... @Karakui

@Rithas
Marcus Kane
  • Missing Relationships: I can't blame you too much since not all of the CSs have been uploaded to the front page yet. But a list of all the people I'm looking for you to write relationships for can be seen in the last most recently posted character at the top of the previous page (including that character for when you write your own relationships). It is true that you've gotten the most active people at the moment, but we're still technically at a start-off stage and no one has been kicked off of being active quite yet.
There were also some odd grammar to the point that it a little noticeable when measured against the amount of text, though not in the way of getting your CS accepted. Please consider taking a second read through to try to iron those out.

Also, would anyone happen to know the source on the character used on the character image? I need a bigger picture to properly make an eye cutout for him.

Last edited:
I promise I'll update the first post tomorrow. I have a tendency to forget I have things I'm supposed to be doing. If I don't do it I give you permission to poke me with a pointed stick and throw raspberry punnets at me. As for source images... If you right click any image and click "search google for this image" it'll open a new tab for you where you can get all the different resolutions of the same picture. This one, I'm afraid, has no other resolutions so is likely a cropped version of another image. However, looking at the titles of the webpages containing it, it seems to be a character from an anime called Starry Sky.

Mira: Ai-chan, look, new meat! Who is his destiny?

@Ehb I looked the picture up and the faceclaim is Kazuki Shiranui if that helps. Here's a pretty big picture of his face from a wiki.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ehb
I promise I'll update the first post tomorrow. I have a tendency to forget I have things I'm supposed to be doing. If I don't do it I give you permission to poke me with a pointed stick and throw raspberry punnets at me. As for source images... If you right click any image and click "search google for this image" it'll open a new tab for you where you can get all the different resolutions of the same picture. This one, I'm afraid, has no other resolutions so is likely a cropped version of another image. However, looking at the titles of the webpages containing it, it seems to be a character from an anime called Starry Sky.

You're right, google reverse image search does wonders. But yes, I also noticed it might've been cropped. Considering how good everyone is with image sourcing, asking just happened to be the easiest/most effective bet at that moment!

@growl
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.