Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @growl I left my last post open for Mira or anyone to join Ai and Immy in the canteen if you were struggling for interaction. :)

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, BLUE, solid]
"If you want to be accepted, you must accept yourself first."

tumblr_mm4ssa7UHE1qkpz7co1_500.gif

.:: Full Name ::.
Jayson Ivic Hawthorne

.:: Nicknames ::.
Jay (-Kun) -
Given to him by his family, however friends also call him by this
Hawthorne-San - What teachers and younger kids address him by
Demon - What kids in Middle School called him after what happened

.:: Age ::.

.:: Date of Birth ::.

.:: Zodiac ::.
Taurus

.:: Place of Birth ::.
Everett, Washington

.:: Nationality ::.
African American [Mother] and Egyptian [Father]

.:: Sex ::.
Male

.:: Sexuality ::.
Heterosexual

tumblr_mm4ssa7UHE1qkpz7co2_500.gif

.:: Personality ::.
+ Intelligent | Friendly| Loyal | Protective | Strong | Helpful
- Possessive | Persistent | Violent | Unpredictable | Impulsive | Mysterious

Jayson is a very intelligent individual but that's mainly only academic wise. Outside school, he's always doing things without thinking which has gotten him into trouble more than once. He doesn't care for first impressions, so don't expect anything. He's pretty friendly and likes making new friends. Once your this guy's friend, you can expect never ending loyalty and protection. If someone were to mess with his friends or family, his violent nature would show. The same thing happens if he thinks someones getting bullied or hurt. Because of his unpredictability, you can never guess what he's gonna do next. However, Jayson is willing to help anyone who may need it without a second thought. Despite all these things, Jayson also tends to be very persistent. Once his mind is set on something, you'll have one hell of a time changing it. He tends to be possessive, especially when it comes to things he values. Like his friends or things passed down through the family. And Jay has one weird trait. Despite everything else, he also tends to be mysterious. He never speaks of his past nor anything personal. Since humans are full of curiosity, he often finds people trying to pry it out of him. But he's strong and never gives in.

.:: Likes ::.
+ Novels
+ Snakes
+ Fencing
+ Sweets
+ Video Games
+ Meat
+Rock Music
+ Playing Drums
+ The Paranormal

.:: Dislikes ::.
- Bullies
- Those Who Judge
- Gossip
- The Naive
- Critics
- Controlling People
- Stalkers
- Winter
- Disloyalty

.:: Hobbies ::.
~ Playing Drums
~ Reading Novels
~ Playing Video Games
~ Practice Fighting
~ Listening To Music

.:: Fears ::.
~ People Finding Out About His Past
~ Killing Someone
~ Being Put In Jail
~ Losing Those He Cares For
~ Having A Boring Future

.:: History ::.
Jayson had originally been from a rich family. Everything cam easy and he could do whatever he wanted. However, he was stripped form his title and thrown to the curb after an incident at school.

On the first day of Middle School, a boy insulted Jayson's family and he flipped. In rage, Jayson beat the kid half to death. Kids dubbed him as the Demon and everyone avoided him as he walked to the principal's office. Jayson was expelled and word reached his parents before he did. When he got home, his things were outside in duffel bags. Attached to one, was a note that said he was no longer their child since he stained the family name with his reckless actions. Jayson left without a word, taking his thins with him.

While walking on the streets, a young married couple found him. He explained that he had been abandoned by his family but refused to say who they were or why. The young couple decided to take him in as their own and so a new life began. A year later, his mother gave birth to his baby sister. Jayson was happy to be a big brother and knew he'd have to protect her. He started studying on most of his free time and would take Fencing lessons as well as Martial Art lessons. However, he always made sure to make time for his lil sis.

Jayson heard about Hisakawa Koukou from friends in his new Middle School. When he got home, Jay spoke to his parents about taking the exams. They agreed and so the day came, and afterwards it was the Middle School graduation ceremony. Then came summer. Two weeks in, Jayson received an acceptance note from the school and all he would need. In celebration, they had a party. When the day for him to leave a week before the actual school year started, everyone was sad. Jay promised he'd come back after High School and has kept that promise with him all this time.

.:: Relationships With Others ::.

[spoili]"I admire her dedication. Maka is pretty awesome and a great swimmer."
[Mana Kada]

"We're both in Band. He's really good on the Bass! I don't know much about him other than that and that he's also apart of the Arts and Crafts club."
[Jean King]

"Immy is really cute! I don't know much about her since she's two years younger and we have no clubs together, but I've spoke to her a few times."
[Imogen Keyrair]

"Hinari? She's also really cute. Not to mention her beautiful voice and cool moves. We're both in band and Martial Arts together. She's a cool friend."
[Hilda Narina]

"Now there's a rebel! She's pretty cool and my main fencing opponent! I consider her a friend but I'm not sure what she thinks. Either way, I'm sticking with her!"
[Fujiko Hirijikawa]

"GJ is a pretty cool guy. We get along well and I think of him as a good friend. We're both in the Paranormal Club. And why not? The Paranormal is awesome!"
[Gregory Stein]

"Yuu-Kun is an all around nice guy. Most people think of him as a pervert because of one little thing that happened. If you ask me, that girl was just being horrid! Anyways, we're pretty cool friends."
[Yuuto Kadakawa]

"She's a really nice girl. Whenever I'm around her, it feels like the world is bright. It's probably the aura around her. Anyways, we're on good terms with each other."
[Reika Hanami]

"Now she's a character! Aya-Chan is amusing and I really like her. I consider her a good friend and hope she feels the same. It's not every day you meet a Space Deities after all."
[Akuma Ayaka]

"Haku-Chan is really pretty. I especially like the dress she's always wearing. It suits her rather well. She has a kind heart and I consider her a friend."
[Hakuno Nashiko]

"Other find her childish behavior annoying but I like it. Mira-Chan has a good heart and we get along fairly well. She may be younger but I talk to her now and then in the hallways."
[Mirabelle Orand]

"Hiraku-Kun is pretty chill. I really wish I was as romantic as he is. Maybe then I could get a girlfriend! I hang with him now and again."
[Hiraku Hirabayashi}

"Yuki-Chan is really cool. She's in Band with me as well as Martial Arts. The way she acts and how she does things really makes me wanna hang with her more!"
[Katsumi Yukimura]

"I see him here and there but we never really talk. However, I do hear he's a ladies man which would explain why girls are always around him. I kinda wish I was like him, but I'm mainly happy being me."
[Johann Harrison]

"Cha-Chan? She's smart and my go-to-go. If I ever need help, I'm always hunting her down. She's really helpful and I hope we can become friends."
[Mayu Yorihase]

"Me and Robert get along rather well. I've done anything to piss him off so I've only ever been treated nicely. However, I have seen him lose it and he reminds me of myself. I guess we can relate to each other pretty well and that's why we're such good friends."
[Robert West]

"Ai-Chan is really cute and nice. I only ever get to speak to her in the hallways or after school which sucks but whatever. Either way, we're on good terms."
[Ai Tsubaki]

"I don't really know him since we share no classes or clubs. However, I do know he's a cross-dresser. I think he looks pretty cute the way he is."
[Adrian Vaughn]

"Bella-Chan and I are both in the Martial Arts club. She seems really confident and I respect her. We're on good terms and I often find her amusing."
[Isabella Masamoto]

"Laina-Chan is really cute! We're both in the Martial Arts club and I admire her. She's quiet and mature yet at the same time not afraid to tell someone off. It's really cool."
[Elaina Aguillon]

"Ren-Chan is a pretty chill girl. We share some classes together and I talk to here now and again. We're on good terms but I hope we can become friends."
[Ren Nakahara]

"Nori-Kun and I get along fairly well. We share two clubs so I get to see him after school. He's pretty cool and his shyness is cute. But I know not to get on his bad side."
[Quinn Masanori]
[/spoili]

.:: Other ::.
~ Has a yellow snake with white eyes named Isamu, meaning courage
~ Hopes to have a bright future
~ Can speak Japanese, French, and British
~ Always carries a dagger with him

.:: Theme Song ::.
Beautiful Soul
Hero

[Part B-1 : STUDENT CHARACTERS ONLY]
original.gif

.:: Grade ::.
Junior [Third Year]

.:: Age - Class : Grade : Homeroom Teacher ::.
16-17 - 2-A : Second Year / Junior : Unknown Teacher

.:: Subjects ::.
English and Literature | Gym | Mathematics | Music | Psychology

.:: Clubs ::.
Band - Lead Guitarist
Martial Arts Club - Member
Paranormal Club - Member

.:: Dorm room and Roommate ::.
Dorm 5

Dorm interior:
Boy-Teenage-Bedroom-Ideas.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb
Looks fine, but the band already has a percussionist, so they wouldn't recruit a second.

The difference between what? I only said one thing.

Nevermind. I'll have be Lead Guitarist. I looked it up and the Lead Singer usually play a guitar as well but they still have a Lead Guitarist who sings backup.

Guess that works then.

Since the conversation thread has gone quiet. I guess I'll post the thingies here for now.

Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

Elaina Aguillon

Ren%20Ico_zpsknmu3oor.jpg

Ren Nakahara

(keep in mind we're still waiting on you to finish relationships)

Masanori%20Ico_zps63azdcpb.jpg

Masanori Quinn

Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

Jayson Hawthorne

Also since it still needs to be updated, this is the current class roster list. (hoping that part in the intro post gets edited soon). I went ahead and did it so you can just copy paste it @Karakui. I'm certain this should be of certain use to people.

Class 1-A
Mana Kada
Imogen Keyrair
Ayaka Akuma
Mirabelle Orand
Isabella Masamoto
Mayu Yorihase
Tsubaki Ai

Class 2-A
Hakuno Nashiko
Hirabayashi Hiraku
Katsumi Yukimura
Adrian Vaughn
Robert West
Elaina Aguillon
Ren Nakahara
Masanori Quinn
Jayson Hawthorne

Class 3-A
Jason King
Hilda Narina
Fujiko Hijirikawa
Yuuto Kadakawa
Reika Hanami
Johann Harrison

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oops I forgot I forgot to edit in the class lists.

The men would probably going to piss themselves if they had all the girls compared to the guys. And if more than one girl liked the same guy? Look out for hell! XD I love drama!

Might just throw a cheeky spanner in the works and make a male freshman. Just to stoke the drama.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yuri dreams are definitely coming true down in 1-A. But what about my yaoi dreams?

I think it's cause no one wants to make a younger male character? I feel like there's some social construct involving gender standards that I'm skirting here, so I'll just leave it at that. But yes @VengefulPeanut, stoke the drama!

@Katsumi Y. I got confused by the first page because it lists Katsumi as in class 3-A, but she's actually a second year, so she's not Hiraku's senpai! Yay! Will be replying soon.

Reactions: Makomin
I might make a first year transfer student as we get later on into the year. Let all the girls (the heterosexual ones anyway) savage him as he walks in. :P Plus, I will have an extended leave from the RP in October so I don't want to leave 3 characters inactive for 2 weeks.

make the punchline be that he's gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.