Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the reason why I wanted Karakui to put up the class list already. But let me explain myself:

• Hilda referred to Mayu by name on the first greeting. So it sounded logical that Hilda was from the same class since:
    • Hilda already knew Mayu's name -> Thus, Hilda had already seen Mayu Before -> Was probably in the same class.
  • The first version of Mayu approaching the two was actually written with Mayu only approaching a lone Akuma in mind. It just so happened Hilda got there first and I had to edit before posting.
  • The whole 'saw Hilda in class' part was more written to highlight how Akuma hadn't been during classes that morning for that conversation. Based on the assumption from the first bullet-point.
Long story short, that class roster thing is something that should be pasted into the intro already... @Karakui
Oh, I see. Well sorry for that I somehow caused it by my own^^

Marcus Kane
  • Missing Relationships: I can't blame you too much since not all of the CSs have been uploaded to the front page yet. But a list of all the people I'm looking for you to write relationships for can be seen in the last most recently posted character at the top of the previous page (including that character for when you write your own relationships). It is true that you've gotten the most active people at the moment, but we're still technically at a start-off stage and no one has been kicked off of being active quite yet.
I'm pretty sure I got all the relationships down at this point. I looked back and I think I got everyone.

Last edited:
Mira: Ai-chan, look, new meat! Who is his destiny?

@Ehb I looked the picture up and the faceclaim is Kazuki Shiranui if that helps. Here's a pretty big picture of his face from a wiki.
Ai: I- I can see it before me now, Mira-chan. Letters are coming to me. M-m-m- Mayu? Yorihase-san is Kane-senpai's destiny. We must help them realise this!

Ai: I- I can see it before me now, Mira-chan. Letters are coming to me. M-m-m- Mayu? Yorihase-san is Kane-senpai's destiny. We must help them realise this!
Imogen: What about Masanori and Jayden-Senpai? (I might find it a bit hilarious if they were paired).

Masanori: *Blushes* G-Geez..leave me out of whatever the heck your doing.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ Masanori is pan-demi, which I think is awesome. I also might have Mira interact with him a bit, just to test the waters cx
Sounds good. Mira and Masanori would be cute together I think.

Masanori: S-Shut up! *Becomes flustered*

Heehee..I also like Tsubaki and Him together too

Masanori: I have a baseball bat and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wah you're so mean Masanori!
>.<

Reactions: growl
Sounds good. Mira and Masanori would be cute together I think.

Masanori: S-Shut up! *Becomes flustered*

Heehee..I also like Tsubaki and Him together too

Masanori: I have a baseball bat and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wah you're so mean Masanori!
>.<
Are you sure Masanori can handle Maike Maiyers (I know... very poor joke).

umMdvFg.jpg

I could see Tsubaki x Masanori, to be fair. I just imagine Ai as one of those people that will be amazing with giving advice to others and then the second it comes to taking it she breaks down haha.

Ai: B-but Brandon... Mira-chan likes bad boys - AND DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THAT - and Masanori fits that bill so well! B-because he's like a bad boy but nice too.

Me: I will get you a love interest, Ai. Don't try and stop me!

Ai: But I can't stop shipping people with other people! It's an addiction.

Me: No buts!

Ai: *Sulks*

Reactions: growl
Mayu: *puts hand to forehead* ...please stop making fun of me, Tsubaki-chan.

Is it okay if I post?
Yes, as far as I know your profile is good to go if it has a heart from me. Karakui seems to be a busy person with other things somewhat.

I'm pretty sure I got all the relationships down at this point. I looked back and I think I got everyone.
It looks fine to me now. Also on a side note, you might want to use a lighter shade of blue for your character color if you plan to use it for your character's talking text. Since Iwaku's default color scheme has blacks that make that blue hard to read. But otherwise, I think you should be good to go.

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

Marcus Kane

Are you sure Masanori can handle Maike Maiyers (I know... very poor joke).

umMdvFg.jpg

I could see Tsubaki x Masanori, to be fair. I just imagine Ai as one of those people that will be amazing with giving advice to others and then the second it comes to taking it she breaks down haha.

Ai: B-but Brandon... Mira-chan likes bad boys - AND DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THAT - and Masanori fits that bill so well! B-because he's like a bad boy but nice too.

Me: I will get you a love interest, Ai. Don't try and stop me!

Ai: But I can't stop shipping people with other people! It's an addiction.

Me: No buts!

Ai: *Sulks*
Masanori: image.jpgSo this is my life now unfortunately..

Me: Oh stop. So..Mira-Chan likes bad boys huh Ai-Chan? That might be interesting to see. we might just have to see who will win this battle..

Masanori: WHAT BATTLE?! DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS STUPID SHIPPING BATTLE!

Me: Too late. Besides, you like it when two cute girls fight over you? Don't you Mr. Lolicon? image.jpg

Masanori: SHUT UP!!!
image.jpg

*Loud crashing came be heard in the distance*

Masanori: View attachment 79412So this is my life now unfortunately..

Me: Oh stop. So..Mira-Chan likes bad boys huh Ai-Chan? That might be interesting to see. we might just have to see who will win this battle..

Masanori: WHAT BATTLE?! DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS STUPID SHIPPING BATTLE!

Me: Too late. Besides, you like it when two cute girls fight over you? Don't you Mr. Lolicon? View attachment 79413

Masanori: SHUT UP!!!
View attachment 79414

*Loud crashing came be heard in the distance*

Ai: Brandon, Moe seems to think I'm after Masanori-san. What do I do?

Me: I dunno... what's wrong with him?

Ai: He's already shipped! That which has been shipped can not be unshipped! Mira-chan deserves him more.

Me: You need to stop sidelining yourself.

Robert: *yawn* What's going on?

Me: Tellin' t'Ai t'stop puttin er sen on sideline.

Robert: Orrr reyt. Arr, he's reyt he is, Ai. A tell thi, just put thi sen art theer. What's wust that could happen?

Ai: They're speaking in some weird code... I've heard of this... I think it's called Yorkshire?

latest

Reactions: Kitsune
Ai: Brandon, Moe seems to think I'm after Masanori-san. What do I do?

Me: I dunno... what's wrong with him?

Ai: He's already shipped! That which has been shipped can not be unshipped! Mira-chan deserves him more.

Me: You need to stop sidelining yourself.

Robert: *yawn* What's going on?

Me: Tellin' t'Ai t'stop puttin er sen on sideline.

Robert: Orrr reyt. Arr, he's reyt he is, Ai. A tell thi, just put thi sen art theer. What's wust that could happen?

Ai: They're speaking in some weird code... I've heard of this... I think it's called Yorkshire?

latest
Me: *Incoherent muffling noises*

Masanori: Don't listen to her Ai-Chan. She's just crazy.

*Imogen appears right behind Masanori out of nowhere*

Imogen: *Yawns* N-Nori? Where's Moe-Chan?

Masanori: I-Imogen! U-Uh..who knows. Who cares really either!

Imogen: I do! *Turns around to see a moving box with the stamp saying 'SHIP TO ANARTICA' in big bold letters.

Imogen: Nori... *Glares as Masanori*
image.jpg

Masanori: What? It's a moving box get over it.

*Imogen walks away*

Masanori: Where are you going?

Imogen: *In the far distance* I'm calling Yukino-Chan!

Masanori: What? N-No! There's no reason to do that! *Thinking* Geez..what to do? Get yelled at by Yuki-Chan or Release that pervert of a creator?

Imogen: My FINGER is right above the call now button mister!

Masanori: ALRIGHT FINE! I'll see her free. *Grumbles*

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
...Is it a bad thing that I'm not busy, I'm just really really really lazy when I wake up? I always check iwaku first thing, then check online games for daily rewards then accidentally end up doing a boss dungeon and forgetting I was supposed to do things :D

Reactions: Kitsune
Alright that's all done now. @XxDreamingxX If you were waiting on me, you can go ahead and post now. @~Wallflower~ once you get the relationships updated, you can post IC too, don't bother waiting for me to copy the character into the first post.

......Okay , so I haven't just checked this place out for like a week and I see shippings of Johann .

I'm still processing it . Or Johann .

Johann : W-Well *Blushes very lightly* . *Clears throat* In any case , I am sort of interested in Yuki-chan . But I think she is what you call a 'Tsundere' >.> . And she probably likes someone like Yuuto or Masanori .

......Okay , so I haven't just checked this place out for like a week and I see shippings of Johann .

I'm still processing it . Or Johann .

Johann : W-Well *Blushes very lightly* . *Clears throat* In any case , I am sort of interested in Yuki-chan . But I think she is what you call a 'Tsundere' >.> . And she probably likes someone like Yuuto or Masanori .
Me: Oh my, if Fujiko hears this, she'll--

Fujiko: hear what?

Me: Nothing!!! Nothing at all!! *smiles awkwardly*

Fujiko: It's Johann-kun isn't it? *sighs* knew it. No one loved me anyway *smiles faintly*

Me: Curse Johann for his looks and charisma >_<

Yay love triangles!

Status
Not open for further replies.