Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama.gif

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
......Okay , so I haven't just checked this place out for like a week and I see shippings of Johann .

I'm still processing it . Or Johann .

Johann : W-Well *Blushes very lightly* . *Clears throat* In any case , I am sort of interested in Yuki-chan . But I think she is what you call a 'Tsundere' >.> . And she probably likes someone like Yuuto or Masanori .
Masanori: Who the Heck is Yuki-Chan? Is he talking about Yukino?

Me: *Pats Masanori's head* don't worry..you'll meet them soon enough..

Nah he's a gay weeaboo who made Yuki from Mirai Nikki his waifu.

Reactions: growl
Me: Oh my, if Fujiko hears this, she'll--

Fujiko: hear what?

Me: Nothing!!! Nothing at all!! *smiles awkwardly*

Fujiko: It's Johann-kun isn't it? *sighs* knew it. No one loved me anyway *smiles faintly*

Me: Curse Johann for his looks and charisma >_<

Johann : That being said , I still love the attention of a woman .

Me : Idiot *Smacks him on the head*

Johann : *Puppy eyes and whimpering* That does not mean I will cheat on anyone ! Although....I cannot say I do not harbor any feeling for Fujiko *Smirks* .

Johann : That being said , I still love the attention of a woman .

Me : Idiot *Smacks him on the head*

Johann : *Puppy eyes and whimpering* That does not mean I will cheat on anyone ! Although....I cannot say I do not harbor any feeling for Fujiko *Smirks* .
Fujiko: Really? *blushes* I..uhm.. I l--

Me: *covers Fujiko's mouth with tape and ties her up* Nuh uh, Johann. You can't fool her with your silver tongue. Fujiko's chastity will be safe!!!! I will find you a new guy, Fujiko. Don't cha worry. Karakui says he's gay so.. time to hunt someone new xD

What's exactly going on here ?

Katsumi : I hope Tsubaki doesn't pair me up with someone *prays*
*secretly wants to know but too embarrassed to ask* @VengefulPeanut

....Don't worry , Yuki-chan , I doubt anyone will have a crush on you if you don't admit you wanna have one .

Katsumi : I don't want one ! *turns red* *in denial*

What's exactly going on here ?

Katsumi : I hope Tsubaki doesn't pair me up with someone *prays*
*secretly wants to know but too embarrassed to ask* @VengefulPeanut

....Don't worry , Yuki-chan , I doubt anyone will have a crush on you if you don't admit you wanna have one .

Katsumi : I don't want one ! *turns red* *in denial*
Me: ʘ‿ʘ

Masanori: What?

Masanori: whAT?

Masanori: KNOCK IT OFF!
image.jpg

Me: Heehee :3 also @Cookie And Cream~ Ai-Chan said Johann is shipped with Mana-Chan. And @Katsumi Y. Johann said Yuki might like someone like Masanori.

Masanori: Do you want me to put you in the box again?

Me: :3

Mira: Ai-chan... If he's your destiny, then it's okay! I can wait a little longer. You should accept Nori-senpai's hand.

Me: Aw, Mirabelle!.. Wait, you know they're not getting married, right?

Ai: B-but Brandon... Mira-chan likes bad boys -

Mira: Ai-chan, that was supposed to be just between us!

Moe: Too late. Besides, you like it when two cute girls fight over you? Don't you Mr. Lolicon?

Me: He's a loli?! Mira, get behind me. Now.

Me, eyeing Nori: I can't believe I almost let you touch my little Mira-chan.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Mira: Ai-chan... If he's your destiny, then it's okay! I can wait a little longer. You should accept Nori-senpai's hand.

Me: Aw, Mirabelle!.. Wait, you know they're not getting married, right?

Ai: B-but Brandon... Mira-chan likes bad boys -

Mira: Ai-chan, that was supposed to be just between us!

Moe: Too late. Besides, you like it when two cute girls fight over you? Don't you Mr. Lolicon?

Me: He's a loli?! Mira, get behind me. Now.

Me, eyeing Nori: I can't believe I almost let you touch my little Mira-chan.
Me: *Cackles loudly*

Masanori: What? No! Y-You've got it all wrong! M-Moe was just saying that! Damn it Look at what you've done! *Glares at me*
image.jpg

Me: *Histerically laughs, rolling around on the floor in circles*

Masanori: It wasn't that funny

Imogen: M-Mira-Chan, Ai-Chan, don't worry, Nori-Kun isn't a Loli, I should know I've known the guy since middle school.

Masanori: I-Imogen..

Me: >:3

Adrian: Hey Moe, instead of teasing Masanori-Kun perhaps you should be working on your post in the IC thread. Your 16+ posts behind!

Me: *Stops laughing and stops rolling around on the floor* ...I'm working on it! Promise.

Adrian: Sure... Why must whenever Moe causes chaos I have to fix it? *Sighs*

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
I don't want to be the no fun allowed robot. But when these IC shenanigans start to go 5 times in a row of posts in the OOC I do have to say that you guys [BCOLOR=#ff0000]should very much tone it down just a bit before I actually need to start scolding you guys about it.[/BCOLOR]

I'm planning to move the time forward to the next class period soon. While there is no rush, try to aim to have your conversations reach an ending at some point. Robert West's most recent entry is a good example of showing being ready to move on.

(Ehb you forgot to tag people for Mayu)

Huh, that's odd. I distinctly remember typing that in. Guess I submitted through an outdated tab I was just using to reference posts.

I don't want to be the no fun allowed robot. But when these IC shenanigans start to go 5 times in a row of posts in the OOC I do have to say that you guys [BCOLOR=#ff0000]should very much tone it down just a bit before I actually need to start scolding you guys about it.[/BCOLOR]

I'm planning to move the time forward to the next class period soon. While there is no rush, try to aim to have your conversations reach an ending at some point. Robert West's most recent entry is a good example of showing being ready to move on.
*Sits on the naughty step.*

Elaina: *Looks at all the shipped couples* I'm never gonna be good enough

Me: Awww, don't say that Laina-Chan! I'm sure someone would want you *hugs*

Elaina: I don't believe it

Jayson: Cheer up! Everyone has a should mate

Me: Yep!

Elaina: Except me. Any girl would want you, Jayson. But no boy would want me. Face the facts

Me: *Looks at Ai-Chan* Think you can work your magic on this one?

Jayson: And me! I wanna get a girl who'll be perfect for me!

Me: *Laughs*

Elaina: *Looks at all the shipped couples* I'm never gonna be good enough

Me: Awww, don't say that Laina-Chan! I'm sure someone would want you *hugs*

Elaina: I don't believe it

Jayson: Cheer up! Everyone has a should mate

Me: Yep!

Elaina: Except me. Any girl would want you, Jayson. But no boy would want me. Face the facts

Me: *Looks at Ai-Chan* Think you can work your magic on this one?

Jayson: And me! I wanna get a girl who'll be perfect for me!

Me: *Laughs*
Ai is under a strict no-shipping policy at the moment, I'm afraid. You'll just have to hope she ships you in the IC :P

There's nothing stopping you from doing it in a PM where Ehb can't find you :P

There's nothing stopping you from doing it in a PM where Ehb can't find you :P
I need to calm her down before she ships everyone away and ends up forever alone so I support this ban XD

Ai: Although, Eliana-san would look really cute on Yuuto's arm! Can you imagine how adorable it would be watching the two walk down the neon-lit Tokyo harbour, maybe ducking into an arcade to pass some time... *squee's before looking mortifiedly at Peanut* Okay... I'm sorry. I'll go to the naughty corner. :(

@XxDreamingxX

That way you're not left out. But that's Ai's last ship! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.