Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VengefulPeanut did you mean to put an OOC comment in the IC thread or did you just forget to go to the OOC thread?

I think a bit of classes would be good, but clubs is going to be the bit where the most interaction occurs.

An RP where you post only while drunk could be fun...

[I'm Writing This In Big Text Because This Post Is Important!]

Alright, I have moved time forward so as to free people who seem to be stuck on what to do next. If your partner 'disappeared' during the conversation, feel free to just summarize how things ended so you can move on.

• The only player 'teacher' is Nyan's creative arts teacher for 1-A. So I wrote that part of the post expecting her to show up at some point.
  • On the other hand 2-A's Biology teacher is just an NPC. Feel free to control them as you wish.
  • I don't have any characters for class 3-A. So someone there will have to make something up for their class stuff!

In 1-A and 2-A's cases, I decided to bring up the topic of who the class representative is just because, it was the best thing I could start off with. I'm assuming these first classes are just getting introductions out of the way, so please think of it more as a chance to interact with people in your class rather than just coming up with back and fourth conversations with the teacher.

Finally, I will also now be keeping an eye on who in the RP is keeping active. If you're planning to make an extended absence, please tell us ahead of time. Our 'weed out people who aren't dedicated' 'narrow down who is actually active' period is starting now. If you ever get stuck due to waiting on someone to post for a long time, it might be worth just auto resolving whatever happens and moving on so it doesn't look like you're also gone.

I'll basically intend to keep this one class period going until it seems obvious there is nothing more to do. Form there I'm thinking I should just move it straight to after school time rather than going to the next actual class.

I feel the physics teacher needs to be a slightly crazy and very impulsive old man who's well past his retirement date. I'll get a post up for my 2 characters later on. Too tired from reading 10 pages of neuroscience to do it now.

In 1-A and 2-A's cases, I decided to bring up the topic of who the class representative is just because, it was the best thing I could start off with. I'm assuming these first classes are just getting introductions out of the way, so please think of it more as a chance to interact with people in your class rather than just coming up with back and fourth conversations with the teacher.
For 2-A I'll put up Marcus if that's fine....just kinda seems like something he'll do.

@Lady Sandra Bwahaha! I was about to edit that typo but considering you already replied it's too late now. How regrettable, it took me a while to write that part. Though I guess it's just as easy to rewrite it to fit how you replied.

@Rithas Sure. Just bring it up IC and we can go from there.

@Ehb Oh? Which part do you mean? The one where Mayu said being not more worth then a greeting?

@Lady Sandra - It was originally meant to be along the lines of 'Unlike the way the rest of those boys treated you, I think you're worth more than just an obligatory one off greeting. That's why, I hope you'd consider talking to me again if we see each other in the future."

Do you want me to make that edit or should I just leave it as is? With the latter option I'd edit Mayu's post to reflect her being mean.

Or Being more Clear, did you want that meeting to end on the Nicer Note that I Originally Intended (which means editing that part in my post) or End it on Mayu being Mean (which also means re-rewriting that part in my post but it fits more with how Hilda reacted.).

Nope! Took responsibility for my own typo and edited Mayu's previous post to match up with how Hilda Reacted. Hurrah for being mean!

Last edited:
@Ehb well, I somehow expected that she would say such a thing since she actual had 'bad' thoughts about her, so it wasn't a surprise when I read it :P

Oh and well, the part you changed she ignored so doesn't really change a thing :P

That's right. In one line of thought Mayu did think of Hilda like that. And by how she reacted to Marcus, it's pretty understandable you came to that conclusion. It's really just embarrassing that that little typo caused so much to get thrown off the bridge. I'm in that weird place where I'm so faithful to my typing that most errors come from me changing the way I want to write out a sentence mid-thought and missing it during the editing phase.

I wanted to implore you to let me rewrite my post to the nicer ending, since Mayu being that blunt about her negative thoughts isn't something that's supposed come about so easily (The whole thing was originally supposed be a 'lets be friends' sort of thing, but oh how did it just get flopped to the other side!). Still, since you've already written your reply, I just had to rewrite my post to match up. Even if Hilda wasn't going to be there to hear it. I'd like to think your character got more out of having something unpleasant pointed out to them than just having a 'lets be friends' sort of thing.

Ah but what am I doing ranting? At the end of the day I'm just flustered that 'I like you' somehow turned into 'I think you're totally pathetic'. Please don't think too terribly of me for my own typing errors.

Aaand there we go. Edited and this time not too overtly anything beyond Mayu 'gently' venting at Hilda. No need for editing, anywhere. If there was one thing to take away, just let it be known I wasn't trying to be the bad guy there. I just want to forget the past 40 minutes ever happened...

Last edited:
oh, don't worry. If you want that I change my post I can do it too. I never take things personal which happen IC at least not most of it, so why should I take this that way?

So don't worry all good ;)

tumblr_inline_n52gz4fh2m1rbv5b8.gif

That's good to hear. Though the only thing that I was fretting about wasn't quite that though...

Uhm.. feel free to interact with Fujiko if you want. She's just sitting on her chair and waiting for someone to talk to ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.