Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear Lorde. I love you.

@RareSecret
While I am aware you do know about the theme song thing already. Please either find one or make a mention of it in Kiyonaga's profile so that we don't start any precedent for omitting it. Once that is done I'll give cs the heartie.

Kiyonaga%20Ico_zpsm8464cxl.jpg

Kiyonaga Yamakawa

@Rithas
I have no idea...

I knew I was forgetting something. Done it. I don't know if it's appropriate, but I like it so hahaha.

I knew I was forgetting something. Done it. I don't know if it's appropriate, but I like it so hahaha.
Alright, you are good to go.

The funny thing is that was literally the first song I looked up after seeing this CS.

@Rithas
I see.

Looks like we'll all be getting a course of supplementary lessons soon.

@Ehb I'm going on holiday soon and won't have anything to do, so I've pretty much solidly been preparing things for that in advance. I likely won't be able to respond IC until I'm actually on holiday, so you should assume the melon bread was finished and Ayaka's in the next class. Provided that's a class she does, anyway.

Also, @Ehb

kazari_kannagi_57218.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-11-14-15h43m36s142.png

For the eye cutouts. Hopefully, they'll work for everyone.

@Karakui Ohh, a holiday. It's been my holiday for some time now. Though summer's about at an end where I'm from.

@VengefulPeanut
Thanks, Robert's eye's didn't look too well after doing rotation, and Ai's eyebrows where too high for it to work. I ultimately had to go hunting down for alternative source pictures.

Stuff from my photobucket should work for pretty much anywhere though, so here ya go.

Robert%20Ico_zpshjbcoxkw.jpg

Robert West

Ai%20Ico_zps9zo93suz.jpg

Tsubaki Ai

"If you're gonna talk the talk and not walk the walk , I suggest you park your behind somewhere , where no one will find it ."

vrx5hw.jpg

Full Name:
Kazuki Norio

Nicknames:
a. "Jyde" [A combination of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde ]
- Two sides of the coin which represents two sides of Kazuki , that is his behavior inside and outside of his class . A Dr.Jekyll most of the time when he is not in class , but a Mr.Hyde when he has to deal with many no-no's from his fellow students in class .

b. Boy-o
- This nickname was given to him by his fellow college mates when he was still a teacher in training . The 'o' at the back was added when one of his friends questioned him about his surname , wondering whether it really was Norio or his parents mispelled Nori .

c. Oreo
- The famous chocolate-vanilla treat that has captured the hearts of many describes him . No , not the capturing hearts , the fact that he had 2 sides of him , as well as Norio rhyming with 'Oreo' is the reason why .

Date of Birth:
06 December 1985

Zodiac:
Sagittarius ♐

Place of Birth:
Tokyo , Japan

Nationality :
100% Japanese . *Cues National Anthem*

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
An asexual heterosexual

Personality:
Inside class
( + )
a. Disciplined ,
b. Honest ,
c. Knowledgeable , and
d. Not-your-average teacher

( - )
a. Does not take his students feelings to account , at times when he is being blunt ,
b. Has a temper , mainly him throwing pens or books at his students who are playing a fool in his class , and
c. Not easily amused

Outside class
(+)
a. Friendly and likes to joke with people ,
b. Helpful ,
c. Loyal ,
d. Trustworthy , and
e. A good sport

(-)
a. Prideful , at times ,
b. Arrogant , but only on very special occasions , and
c. Can be uptight

- This is because he has always found their streamlined body to be very fascinating and inspring , as shown clearly at the creation of the aeroplane .

b. A drink or two once a week .
- The stress of having to deal with undisciplined students , as well as the heavy workload of grading papers and teaching leaves a man craving for some whiskey or brandy .

c. Encyclopedias .
- The very fountain of knowledge . It is the materialized internet in itself . *Not an extra bill for monthly Wi-Fi subscriptions*

d. Comedy sitcoms .
- There are two types - either very funny ones , in which Kazuki enjoys to the max . Or the very horrible one where he avoids his whole life and never look back at them , even if they did improve them .

Dislikes:
a. Very cute items or trinkets .
- Since he fancies watching the television , he had watch ample amount of movies that depicts very cute objects as very deadly .

b. Tardy and undisciplined students .
- Call him an old man or tease him about being old school , but the worse thing that you can do , being a student , is not valuing education the way many is suppose to

c. Honey .
- It is a very messy and sticky substance that no doubt is rich and natural . But the messiness of eating or handling it , irks Kazuki a bit .

Hobbies:
a. Bird-watching .
- As explained before , he finds this God-created mammal fascinating because of it's structure and form .

b. Reading .
- "You never stop learning . The day you do , is the day you go back to being ash and dust ." .

c. Watching the television .
- It compensates from his lack (or more like stinginess) of having the facility of Wi-Fi .

d. Sleeping .
- "When you're a teacher , you'll miss the days when you were even able to obtain only 3 hours of sleep . Why , you might ask ? Please refer to your assignment paper I had finished marking and given back ."

Fears:
a. Not having enough money to support self and family .
- There is truth when one says that God is all you need in life . But that isn't true when you say all life need is God .

b. Airplanes .
- Kazuki lost the love of his life , his wife , in an airplane incident in 2009 , leaving his to look after their then , 1 year old daughter .

History:
Kazuki Norio was an outgoing and average boy growing up . He had his wonderful parents who looked after him and raised him until he was the age of 18 , before he decided that it was time he took charge of looking after them . He had 3 siblings in total , 2 elder sisters and one younger brother , and their relationship was not the typical sibling one whereby they fought everyday . No , they were born and raised as practicing Christians going to church every Saturday to praise the Lord and give him thanks .

All seemed to go as plan when he entered college . Kazuki was the top of his class in not only academics but extracurricular activites , as well . But that took a grand toll down South when he receieved a letter from his parents when he was 19 . His original birth parents . Upset his parents who raised him up all along , from a toddle till' now , wasn't his biological parents , his college life suffered because of it . He dropped out of college and started working - taking odd jobs here and there for about a year until he actually met his real parents .

After truly discovering himself , he enrolled into a college specialized into moulding great teachers as he decided he was to continue his once loved dream - Majoring in Physics and Mathematics , but in a different manner , so that his students to come were able to live out his original dream .

Other:
a. He aspired to be a Civil Engineer before he became a teacher .

b. Kazuki only goes to Church once a year now - during Christmas .

c. Always wears his wedding ring to remind himself that his wife is not dead - not fully , as she lived inside their daughter .

d. Kazuki Norio has an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) . He has to retrack his steps back when he is walking , if he had mistakenly took a wrong step forward .

e. He is Katsumi Yukimura's cousin .

Akuma Ayaka - "I get worried at times when I catch her staring at inanimate objects . But what's scarier is her staring at me . "

Reika Hanami - "As far as I can tell , she is indeed a model student of Hisakawa and what many students should aspire to be . I just wished that she would be a bit more level-headed ."

Mayu Yorihase - "She is definitely a student who lives up to 'The pen is mightier than the sword' , but if she does talk as much as she does outside class as she does inside , I'll have to see to it that she is dealt with . *I DIDN'T MEAN MURDER* "

Hakuno Nashiko - "I have heard that this particular girl seems to forger someone whenever they are to be friends . I hope one day she might get over that....misfortune of hers ."

Hilda Narina - "I don't have a problem with her , but I do not know much about her either . I have observed that she prefers female to the opposite sex , I wonder whether she was hurt in the past . "

Mana Kada - "Very dedicated to the swimming team , I've heard from my cousin . I just wished that she was a bit more people friendly rather than water friendly ."

Jean King - "This is the type of student I do not prefer very much . I hope his attitude towards studying is not as relaxed as his personality . Maybe he'll need drilling from me . Just a thought ."

Kadakawa Yuuto - "Many say that he is one to look for trouble , but in my eyes , I see a misunderstood boy . Maybe I can talk to the school board to see whether I can bend the rules for him to practice in the Dojo again ."

Katsumi Yukimura - "My cousin . Sometimes I wonder why my uncle had to force his ideals down her throat . Look at her now . She's like some robot who only feels anger and annoyance ."

Mirabelle Orand - "She is a very cute girl . That is DANGEROUS . Who knows what she's capable of , behind those innocent eyes ? Besides that , I wish she wasn't very naïve , people will take advantage of her ."

Hirabayashi Hiraku - "He is another good example of a student , but I wished he was less nosy , even if he is in that Newspaper Club ."

Robert West - "Say British and the population of only X Chromosomes (and maybe a few Y ones) will squel . How is that possible when he is such a quiet and good student ?"

Tsubaki Ai - "...the Love Guru ? She is pretty determined about her so-called shippings . Even though I am not a student , I hope she does not pull me into her 'Shipping Chart' ."

Imogen Keyrair - "A student of mine who is quite fragile . I don't treat her so much with care because honestly , if I were her , I'd be fed up of special treatment but I do look out for her ."

Adrian Vaughn - "That boy needs to determine whether he's a male or a female . But one thing I have to give him credit for is he has guts which most of us don't have ."

Masanori Quinn - "He acts like a rebel but is actually a softie in heart . I hope he doesn't get his heart broken into pieces ."

Gregory Stein - "A hardworking individual who has quite the talent for cooking . Not to mention his looks . I wonder who will fall into this Mr.Bachelor trap ."

Fujiko Hirijikawa - "Small , but fiery . She knows what to do and when to do it . Except for when that skirt chaser is around . Interesting . "

Johann Harrison - "He got the looks , the grades and the sports . Every girl's dream man . Sadly , he ain't ready to commit to anyone , I think ."

Isabella Masamoto - "Many say that this girl is the type to deny her feelings or try to hide them , but in my eyes , she's just the proud woman she ought to be ."

Elaina Aguillon - "Very lonely . I wished that there was someone to accompany this girl . She seems very nice and sincere ."

Jayson Hawthorne - "He too , has the looks and sports personality , but why does he think no girl will be interested in him ? I just hope his studies are as good as his gym record ."

Marcus Kane - "Knows what he wants and how he wants it . Ain't afraid to show it either . I'll just have to keep an eye out for this man ."

Owen Kane-Galbraith - Marcus' brother , huh ? Seems like the complete opposite . I want that boy to have his brother's confidence but not that blastered arrogance ."

Kadoka Toshi - "He is the absolute role model of all role models . But he looks like a limp noodle who'll be twisted around in the bowl ." .

Kiyonaga Yamakawa - "The very definition of a man . He and I get along because of his no nonsense concept . I respect him ." .

Seraphina Trinity - "The woman is a killer in teaching the arts but she's more scared than a cat . But don't let her hear you say I told you that , okay ?" .

Subject:
- Physics and Mathematics .

- He is also the class teacher of 1-A .

Professional History:
Kazuki Norio has about 6 years of teaching experience in the subjects of Physics and Mathematics . He spent his first year of teaching in an all-boys school before he was transferred to a government school . After about a year of teaching there , he was required to be trasferred as they did not approve his ideology of teaching - which was throwing pens or books at his students who were not actually being students .

He then took a break for about a year from studying to publish a book of his on modern Physics , entitled , "The Physics of everything ." . Kazuki returned to teaching at the age of 27 when he was placed at the prestigious school of Hisakawa Koukou . He has been teaching there for about 3 years since .

Home:

anime.kon.05.7.jpg

Theme Song :

I hope @Ehb and @Karakui accept my second character .

Last edited by a moderator:
If he has 2 sides to his personality and his name is Norio... why is his nickname not Oreo? They also have 2 colours.

Oh my goodness , that could be his third nickname . Lemme edit my CS .

Kazuki%20Ico_zpsfebebevq.jpg

Kazuki Norio

This character made me think of this:

Bird Watching Phase.png

"..You Kinda Wasted Your 30's Though With That Whole Bird Watching Phase"

Last edited:
Well Mayu certainly left Owen in a situation he did not want to be in.

Kazuki's reaction :
tumblr_inline_mquglnmzHN1qz4rgp.png

Kazuki Norio : I don't know what to say anymore *Sweatdrops*

I fully expect Robert and Marcus to end up brawling at some point. :P

Reactions: Rithas
[I'm Posting This in Grande Text Because This is Sort of Important!]

Despite @Rithas ' reservation earlier, IC wise it almost does stand to reason that Marcus can possibly lose the vote. However, I'm going to hold back on counting votes to allow @growl and other applicable such as @Karakui and others to get a vote in to seal the deal. Hopefully they're on that holiday by then.

Additionally, since peanut brought it up, my next post will instigate a vote for 1-A's class representative. Overturning Mayu's influence would require pulling in the likes of @Kitsune 's Isabella, @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ 's Imogen, and Akuma on board and others who've been quiet. Though I really want to spread these central roles out.

All in all, being elected class representative will mean the teacher will refer to you for help by default like what was going on with Hakuno, and certain events might call on that character to do things - as well as leading the class in general. I intend to give up through Sunday for everyone lagging behind a chance to catch up. So my next post today will only really move 1-A's voting forward with Mayu.

After the votes are decided, classes will resume, if no one is able to spark anything else in their classes, then time will automatically be moved to afterschool clubs.

Well Mayu certainly left Owen in a situation he did not want to be in.
Yes, that is kind of like of my job here ~ ❤

Wouldn't a straw poll along with everyone posting their vote be good?
That way it's easier to see where the line is for who won.

Wouldn't a straw poll along with everyone posting their vote be good?
That way it's easier to see where the line is for who won.

At the end of the day I'll be the one counting and coming up with the results. My most recent post summed up who voted for who in 2-A, but I also have to take into account all of those NPC characters in the classes (who are like people who haven't signed up yet) who fall under Mayu and Marcus' Popularity Influence.

Though to simplify it, if most player characters vote one way or another, then they can overturn Mayu and Marcus' influence - the 'line between who wins' is derived from that. If it was a complex vote between 4 people a strawpoll might be necessary, but in either case it's one character or another really.

Status
Not open for further replies.