Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really worth mentioning since it doesn't exist anywhere outside my own illusions.

The most I can say is: what that post was originally supposed get across was that Hilda saying she was shy around people was something Mayu could really relate to. Originally, it was supposed be the seedlings for a friendship, but now that I think about it starting off on a bad foot but becoming friends afterward is more interesting in the end, right? That's why I'm letting the less than desirable outcome remain for how it turned out.

Whether they become friends later, or just avoid each other for the rest of the rp I leave up to the happenings of the IC. But this sort of outcome, even as an unintended product of a typo, is something I genuinely think is more of an interesting path to take.

I know if I keep on trying to explain myself it'll just end up being the same material with different wording. So, now I am seriously stopping before I make any more fuel for Peanut.

Stupid annoying middle ghost box.....

It's not really worth mentioning since it doesn't exist anywhere outside my own illusions.

The most I can say is: what that post was originally supposed get across was that Hilda saying she was shy around people was something Mayu could really relate to. Originally, it was supposed be the seedlings for a friendship, but now that I think about it starting off on a bad foot but becoming friends afterward is more interesting in the end, right? That's why I'm letting the less than desirable outcome remain for how it turned out.

Whether they become friends later, or just avoid each other for the rest of the rp I leave up to the happenings of the IC. But this sort of outcome, even as an unintended product of a typo, is something I genuinely think is more of an interesting path to take.

I know if I keep on trying to explain myself it'll just end up being the same material with different wording. So, now I am seriously stopping before I make any more fuel for Peanut.
*Chuckles sinisterly*

caO9XGe.png

"If you can't choose one or the other, then why not try to make both happen?"

Full Name: Kadoka Toshi
Nicknames: Kashikoi Kadoka - the closest thing he's ever had to a nickname on account of his inherent intelligence.
Date of Birth: 31/09/1999
Zodiac: Libra
Place of Birth: Sapporo, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
Virtues - Smart, confident, cunning, witty, encouraging, helpful
Flaws - Secretive, closed-book, low-tolerance, over-confident in his abilities

tumblr_inline_mfkks38HSZ1qd9xo7.png

- Coding
- Creating electronic media
- Feeling depended upon
- Feeling smarter than others
- Feeling in control
- Dango with a passion
- Optimizing computers
- Gaming

tumblr_mcczxzxL721qau345o1_r1_500.gif

Dislikes:
- Personal drama
- Conflict
- People who don't respect computing
- Manga and reading in general
- Overly-cutesy anime
- Lolicons
- Siscons

Hobbies:
- Coding
- Developing software
- Playing video games
- Listening to music
- Frequenting online forums

Fears:
- Being outsmarted by a rival
- Not being successful
- Being unpopular
- Anteaters
- Being replaced

History:
Growing up on Japan's northernmost island, Hokkaido, Toshi became accustomed to spending winters snowed in the house with little to do. Thankfully, he was born into an age of technology and entertainment was only a keyboard and mouse click away. He spent many of his younger winters that way. Before long, he became quite fluent with computers and learned what made them tick - a skill he further built upon in school where he became renowned as one of the best young coders in the province. Smashing his exams with ease, he was encouraged by his Middle School tutor to attend a budding new High School in Toyko - Hisakawa Kouko. When Toshi reviewed and researched the place, he found that it seemed to be the place for him. He had never liked being forced into studying to someone else's program, after all. So, packing his bags and saying farewell to his family, he trekked south to the bustling capital in the hopes of making a success of himself.
  • Akuma Ayaka - The freshman with Chuunibyou... how very cliche for a high school romance story. I swear, people like her are becoming a dime a dozen. Still, aside from her ramblings of the space deities she's nice enough to talk to. I don't hold any malice for her because of her beliefs.​
  • Reika Hanami - I admire her curiosity, her drive to know more. There's not enough of that in the world. Too many people are content to remain ignorant. A fine senpai to look up to. She's cute too.​
  • Mayu Yorihase - She looks down her nose at everyone... or that's the way it feels. While she'll flash those pretty eyes at you and give you a smile you can see the cold calculations running behind the facade, the silent judging. Knowing that always makes me uncomfortable around her.​
  • Hakuno Nashiko - Nashiko-senpai seems a lovely girl. A fan of flamboyance and frilly dresses, it seems. Still, while all the maths says she should be surrounded by friends she seems... lonely.​
  • Hilda Narina - A polite girl, better than what can be said for most other Germans I've met... that's to say one. I hear she's a cosplayer too. I'm sure a lot of the boys in this school would pay a lot of money to see that.​
  • Mana Kada - Ah, to watch the elegance of Mana-san in the water. There's not many people who can beat her on that front. She knows what she wants and she takes it. You can't help but admire dedication like that.​
  • Jean King - Somehow, playing bass seems to suit King-san's personality. He's good, too.​
  • Kadakawa Yuuto - He seems like a nice guy, if not a bit over-sensitive. Put breasts on him when he's in a panic and you'll have a clone of Imogen.​
  • Katsumi Yukimura - A reserved girl, doesn't talk to people much. I tend to steer clear of her in the hopes of avoiding awkwardness.​
  • Mirabelle Orand - The girl oozes Furansujin. That's not a bad thing, though. She seems nice and I can't deny I've always found European girls beautiful. I guess I'm lucky to have good people like her in my class.​
  • Hirabayashi Hiraku - Hiraku-senpai is a guy I don't have many dealings with. He's got a good head on his shoulders, though. That's something to be admired.​
  • Robert West - Ah, an Englishman. The nation who gave birth to the world wide web. He scores points in my book on that account. Other than that, though, I don't have many dealings with him. The only other thing that comes to mind about him is that he seems to turn poor Imogen into a beetroot with nothing but a smile.​
  • Tsubaki Ai - Tsubaki-san the love guru. While I don't need someone looking after my romantic relationships she seems like a caring friend. I often see her and Mira together. They both seem nice.​
  • Imogen Keyrair - You remember what I said about Yuuto? Well, what I know of and think of Imogen has already been established. She makes it incredibly hard to make friends with her but it doesn't seem to be at all out of malice. It makes me feel bad for her, to be honest. I wonder if she'll let us closer one day.​
  • Adrian Vaughan - He's a mystery to me. While he seems friendly, despite his occasional sassy outbursts, I can't help but feel he's hiding something.​
  • Masanori Quinn - The bad boy trying to be a nice boy. He holds his own in the Video Games creation club. He's okay in my book.​
  • Fujiko Hirijikawa - The beautiful third year with blonde hair? She seems very intelligent. Similar to Reika-san, she's a fine senpai to look up to.​
  • Johann Harrison - There's something ironic about the part-Russian boy being the head of discipline. Here's hoping I stay on his good side and have a Gulag-free year.​
  • Isabella Masamoto - Yet another girl in my class whom I have to express a particular fondness for. While some view her sarcasm as a downside and her 'tsundere' personality to be something of an obscurity, I find it rather endearing.​
  • Elaina Aguillon - It's striking how many Europeans there actually are in this school. While I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Elaina properly, something her quiet nature and our different timetables are to blame for, I'd definitely be interested in having a conversation with her.​
  • Jayson Hawthorne - One of the most exotic looking students I've seen here. I've heard good things about him but I've never had any dealings with him.​
  • Marcus Kane - That's one more European to add to the roster! Although, unlike the others, this one seems to be a bit of an arse. Maybe I shouldn't judge him so soon but I don't like the vibe he gives off.
  • Owen Kane-Galbraith - He's one of the few males in my class and how I know of his older brother Marcus. Despite what they say about family-inherited traits, Owen seems the polar opposite of his brother.
  • Gregory Stein - He the muscly dude? To me, he looks like a character from an arcade fighting game.

STUDENT CHARACTERS ONLY

Grade: Freshman
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 1-A

Subjects:
- Japanese and Literature
- Gym
- Mathematics
- Physics
- Biology
- Chemistry
- History
- Psychology

Clubs: Video game creation club
Dorm room and Roommate: Room 5 - N/A

Dorm interior:

KPiOsKZ8qE4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb and Navi
Oh my, the Harem class ended before it could even begin. I'll admit it would've been interesting to see a Sean Lock-kun

Anyway, at the moment the focus of the rp is mostly just getting everyone to interact either each other the first time. At around the 150-200 reply mark I'll feel comfortable enough to approach one of the characters IC about becoming MC-kun - what does becoming an MC-kun mean? A good question indeed. The selection will be based on the reliability of your posting rate up until that point, and all the details about it will be revealed in an IC sequence. Your character will be presented with the choice of becoming it during that sequence.

Of course, if a story of sorts manages to spring up before then... then doing such a thing won't be necessary.

Happy posting until then!

Toshi%20Ico_zpsgu2k0szs.jpg

Kadoka Toshi

On a side note, Peanut. While it probably doesn't matter, I can't help but notice that the eye cutouts you made seem to not want to show up on mobile devices (in my case). Just thought I'd mention it for giggles.

Also, if any of you happen to want me to redo your character eye cutout, then please go ahead and tell me. Some of them I did in a bit of a hurry. It would help me if you provided a good quality base picture you wish to use, and what exactly you want me to do in order to improve it. The better eye cutouts from my perspective is the ones that manage to catch a bit of the character's nose and part of the side hair.

Didn't someone already make someone with Jin's face?

What do you mean by MC-kun? If you mean a single person taking a main character role I think that's an incredibly bad idea.

Nope. Not even close.

Well that's OK then.

Owen is highly offended by this....

Well, He'll quietly sob about it later when no one is looking....

Ack! Owen! I completely forgot D: I believe people need to add your characters to the OP. I just went off that - I'll add them to the cs.

I also need to put the new characters into the first post... I'll do it when I've caught up on the concluded spring anime.

Ack! Owen! I completely forgot D: I believe people need to add your characters to the OP. I just went off that - I'll add them to the cs.
Always forgotten......*Wistfully looks out the window*

Don't worry I forgotten about my own first character. It's normal.

Also, I sort of want to make a gym teacher, but I'm not sure if you guys even want any more characters at this point.

More characters = more fun!

*dumps new cutouts here*:
hira_cutout.jpg

Because Hiraku has black hair, not brown,

mira_cutout.jpg

and because Mira's was bothering me for some reason.

Also, I'm getting busy. Like, really busy. So replies will be slow (they're already slow, I realize).

For conveniences sake, I directly linked Character Sheets After Page 2 so they can be readily accessed and referred to. Simply look at Hakuno's Relationship Section on the First Page. At the moment it's up to date with everyone submitted so far.

More characters = more fun!

I certainly can't wait till you finish that Melon Bread, Karakui.

"Resistance is futile"

BASICS

Full Name
Kiyonaga Yamakawa
Nicknames
Dream Crusher- Given to him by the boys when they were caught peeping
Date of Birth
Zodiac
Leo
Place of Birth
Yokohama, Japan
Nationality
Japanese
Sex
Male
Sexuality
Hetrosexual
Personality
Virtues: A sense of Justice, Tough, Strong-willed
Flaws: Harsh, Dramatic, uncompromising
Mr.Yamakawa would've been a great police officer. He isn't afraid to carry out the rules and makes sure those who need to be punished will be. Nothing can knock him down both literally and figuratively. When it comes to his students, he will discipline them and teach them how to be strong although his words come off harsh and hateful.
+Justice
+Working Out
Dislikes
-Perverts
-Push-overs (Both literally and figuratively)
-Criminals
Hobbies
+Exercising
+Coaching Teams
+Solving Puzzles
Fears
-Seeing one of his students become a criminal
-To be a criminal
-To lose his own strength
History
(In the past, Mr. Yamakawa actually aspiried to be a military general. He went through the boot camp and got the shots, but left before he went to war. Nobody likes war and the only reason he wanted to be a military general was to end it. A friend of his who was a medic persuaded him to think that the best method of ending war was to prevent it. He left deciding wanting to be a teacher, trying to teach his students to have justice, show your strength, and never do anything that you will regret, but currently he stuck trying to capture peepers after getting his teaching degree at 27.
Other
Likes to pop up in the sports clubs from time to time
Has a tendency to yell or laugh when torturing disciplining
RELATIONSHIPS

Akuma Ayaka "That persona of her's better not lead her to try world domination."
Reika Hanami "Good girl. She skips at times, but that doesn't change my opinion."
Mayu Yorihase "Instead of running, I see her talking. I understand gossip is human nature, but my gym isn't nature. MUWAHAHAAH!"
Hakuno Nashiko "Never in my life have I seen someone disappear so fast. She should join track."
Hilda Narnia "I would get onto her about missing gym, but she is in martial arts meaning that she is more disciplined than the average person."
Mana Kada "Talented at swimming and strives to improve. I feel like she is scared of my training though. That's good."
Jean King "He needs to move. Run. Jump! Motivation! Motivation! BURN! AHAHAHA!"
Kadakawa Yuuto "I've heard he is a true pervert. FEEL MY WRATH!"
Katsumi Yukimura "Seems tough. Not even a hurricane can phase her. What I like to see."
Mirabelle Orand "Time to kill some dreams and teach her the real world. HEHEHE!"
Hirabayashi Hiraku Let's turn touchy touchy into toughy toughy. I bet one insult and he cries."
Robert West "As his homeroom teacher I can say he is a good boy who can snap at any moment. Hehe."
Tsubaki Ai "From what I heard she is pushy. Good! She know what she wants."
Imogen Keyrair "I've heard she's a big softy. Time to turn soft into hard. HAHAHAHA!"
Adrian Vaughn "I have no clue which changing room they go into."
Masanori Quinn "He shows a fire in my gym Let's keep that flame going"
Gregory Stein "Looks tough. Let's put him to the test."
Fujiko Hirijikawa "Nice girl and knows how to stand her ground. Guys should be going after her."
Johann Harrison "Goes after girls. Keeping my eye on him."
Isabella Masamoto "She should show her true strength instead of hiding it"
Elaina Aguillon "Definition of elegance. Even elegance can relay strength, she's missing it."
Jayson Hawthorne "Another fire in my gym. YES!"

Marcus Kane"I feel iffy about him. Sure, seems like a good kid, but I want to put him through a test in my GYM. HEHEHEH"
Owen Kane-Galbraith "From what I know, one blow and he falls like a house of cards. Needs to stick up for himself."
Kadoka Toshi "In my gym, I'll be sure to work him until he looks like bread rather than a noodle.:

TEACHER INFO

Subject
Gym class and homeroom teacher of 2-A
Professional History
Taught at school for 5 years. Has a bachelor's teaching degree.
Home

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb
Status
Not open for further replies.