Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reach for the moon, so if you miss you at least get the stars"
[spoili]
Liberta-from-Arcana%20Famiglia%20~La%20storia%20della%20Arcana%20Famiglia~-14620-446574806.jpg

NOTE: Doesn't have his ear pierced
-Also actually dresses a lot "neater"

Liberta from Arcana Famiglia
[/spoili]

Full Name:
Owen Neil Kane-Galbraith

Nicknames:
Orange: Called this because he naturally smells of oranges

Date of Birth:
15th of September

Zodiac:
Virgo

Place of Birth:
Stornoway, Scotland (UK)

Nationality
British

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual ("I think?")

Personality:
Positives: Helpful, Childish*, Energetic*, Quiet, Productive
Negatives: Nervous around people, Pushover, Frantic, Naive, Scares easily

*= When he's alone or just with his friends

-Cute things
-Flowers
-Ice Cream
-Chocolate
-Unique things
- Dancing
-Singing

Dislikes:
- Loud Noises
-Smugness
-Dogs
-Dust

Hobbies:
-Dancing: He spends a lot of his time alone dancing and making dances
-Video Games
-Drawing
-Swimming
-Soccer...though he was never quite good at it.

Fears:
-His brother affecting his relations with other people
-Ants
-Being like his brother
-Unknowing hurting another person's feelings

History:
His mother is a retired singer who lived in Stornoway to be isolated. While his father is a policeman who worked in the local police station.

Ever since Owen was young. It's always been him and Marcus together. Though most of the time it was him blindly following Marcus around as he had no friends himself. He could never seem to earn a friend, as they either hated him from the start or mysteriously stopped talking to him a week in.

He was tolerated by his (Technically half) brother and his friends, due to the fact that he was normally told to do something as "it would be cool". Due to a "Incident" that occurred shortly before they left to Japan. Owen has been trying to distance himself from his brother, and hopefully be his own person.

Thankfully, Owen is rather bright so he was able to go to Hisakawa.

[spoili]
Relationships:
Mayu Yorihase: "She'll say she's your friend and then stab you in the back. I've had too much of that in my life!"
Hakuno Nashiko: "She seems to be everywhere. How does she do it?"
Akuma Ayaka: "She pretends to be a god? I wish I could do that...She even has cool pretend cat ears"
Reika Hanami: "She's the president of the student council. That must mean she's important "
Hilda Narina: "I heard she has a nice voice. I'd like to hear this "
Mana Kada: "She's important in the swimming club...She helps me improve!"
Jean King: "You'll miss so much of life if you sleep all the time!"
Kadakawa Yuuto: "He seems cool...I haven't talked to him yet though"
Katsumi Yukimura: "S-She...intimidates me"
Mirabelle Orand: "She seems nice. I think we could be friends"
Hirabayashi Hiraku: "He's a bit scary. I feel like I'm doing something wrong whenever he's around"
Robert West: "He seems friendly. I haven't really been around him yet"
Tsubaki Ai: "She likes getting people together? That's nice of her, I mean...I think it should happen naturally. B-but if that what she wants to do then I'm glad...I think."
Imogen Keyrair: "She looks trustworthy. Plus, Marcus can't pronounce her name which is funny. Even if I can't either"
Adrian Vaughn: "I've barely seen him, but I've heard he's kind. Which is always good!"
Gregory Stein: "He seems happy"
Hirakawa Fujiko: "She's ummm... seems nice...and stuff"
Johann Harrison: "I've heard he's a "Ladies man"...Good for him!"
Isabella Astrella Masamoto "I've heard she's very smart. Though she seems distant."
Jayson Ivic Hawthorne: "I've heard he's reckless...Recklessness ends up in someone getting hurt"
Masanori Quinn: "He seems kind, but I've seen him getting very angry very quickly"
Ren Nakahara: "I heard she has a funny laugh? Aren't all laughs funny though?"
Elaina Aguillon: "She's very quiet. I've been too shy to talk to her"
Seraphina Trinity: "Respect your teachers!......95% percent of the time!"
Marcus Kane: "He's my brother, so what!?"
Kadoka Toshi: "He's the only other male in my class, He seems friendly."
Kiyonaga Yamakawa: "He's a good teacher, but do the routines have to be so tough!?"
Kazuki Norio: "I heard from someone that he lost his wife in a accident a few years ago, that's rough"
Akane Natsumi: "She uses that phone an awful lot"
[/spoili]

Age - Class : Grade : Homeroom Teacher

15-16 - 1-A : First Year / Freshman : Unknown Teacher

Subjects:
All of them ("Never skip classes!")

Clubs:

- Swimming
-Arts and crafts

Dorm room and Roommate:
Dorm 7

Dorm interior:
[spoili]
images
[/spoili]

Other:
- Has a hard time pronouncing people's names
- Smells of oranges
- Is still completely unaware of the culture of Japan
-Spends a lot of his time sick

Theme-Song: Haven't found one, but I have read the rules.​

Last edited:
Good to go.

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

Owen Kane-Galbraith

I'll wait till the next period to post as I see that it will be changing soon

So, I used this little online game thing to try and create an anime version of myself and I can't tell if it's come out any good or not :/

sw0BA2y.jpg

Edit: *Intensely struggles to find a decent comparative picture.

Edit Part 2: *Gives up on finding a decent comparative picture. Resolves that it looks like a younger me*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Rithas and Navi
God-Emperor of Mankind? That's not for 40,000 years yet.

Shhh, that was supposed be a detail most of the people skimming over the posts were meant to miss.

Oh, is it not fun when people get the obscure references you throw in? I sure like it when they do.

Nah, It's pretty nice when they do get it. I wasn't really intending to try to start a conversation about it in the OOC by including it though.

Or another way of saying it is:

"Nooo! That was supposed be a not-so-subtle hint that this character had a nerdy side to them. But here came Karakui putting it in front stage! What should I doooo~!?"

Last edited:
@VengefulPeanut Gomenasai Gomennasai!! I got swamped by stuff a little suddenly, I'm working on a post now! Also, I used to mess around on rinmaru all the time, that picture brings back memories... *thinks of manga creators* *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
(technically, there are supposed to be two "n"s in "gomennasai: ごめんなさい. ごめ = gome, ん = n, な = na, さい = sai. two Ns...)

^don't mind me, I'm kinda a nerd when it comes to this stuff and I cant help but correct any mistakes I see.)

(technically, there are supposed to be two "n"s in "gomennasai: ごめんなさい. ごめ = gome, ん = n, な = na, さい = sai. two Ns...)

^don't mind me, I'm kinda a nerd when it comes to this stuff and I cant help but correct any mistakes I see.)

Well, really they're two separate entities. If you're being overly technical it should be gomen'nasai - the nasai being for politeness. That's why there's no mini つ marking a double consenant.

I got sleepy and therefore posted for Marcus.

Getting the @blah is weirdly troubling for me. Though it might just be the (lack of) sleep. I'm going to try to put in before I fall asleep.

People need to decide what day it is IC! 02/04/2015 is a Thursday :3

OK Now it's an alternate universe where 2/04/2015 is a tuesday because the gregorian calendar was invented 2 days later.

• Love
Reactions: Rithas and growl
I choose to refer to Ehb as Passive Aggressive Subtle Prompting-sama from now on.

Such a complex title. I would... like to think it's a compliment of sorts.

That's what the sama's there for. Probably. I'm too tired to know what I'm even writing myself.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ehb
The end of lunch is coming up. Should we skip stright to after school (clubs) or do classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.