His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They wouldnt attack me here. Not with these potential problems around. And the child. You may come along when I deal with them if you wish" he taps his nails in the table. "My problem ends tonight." A man approaches the table and drops a letter before walking briskly away. Mikail opens the letter and frowns. "It will end now." He stands and walks for the door"

Joseph looked at Mikail with his smile but it wasn't as big, it was a bit low in energy. Though his eyes shone brightly.
-"Don't get too carried away now, or you will face other directions in your path." He said as Andarius looked a bit worried.
-"I don't like the sound of that, do you need any help perhaps?" He offered the man help and Joseph sighs as he fixes his top.
-"Well, if there is going to be trouble here, I wont allow it. Not near my pub anyway."

"I shall takeit away from here, Joseph" he looks at his watch and walks to the door "help is not necessary, but would be appreciated"

Andarius smiles and then talks to Noah as he give her to Joseph's care and walks to the man, it was always good to have help even though it didn't seem necessery. But if he could do something, that was enough. He couldn't let Joseph take everything on his own either since he've the pub to take care of and everyone at the pub that Joseph have talked to, everyone there needs him. Joseph was that kind of guy whom you can feel relaxed with and if that feeling would be gone in the pub, the pub would probably collapse if not worse.
-"Well, I wont leave you alone." Andarius said to Mikail with his warm smile yet cold blue eyes staring at him.

Mikail nods "Thank you" he goes out the door where the two men are waiting. One is a smaller, but well built guy with short brown hair. The other is a monstrously large bald man who doesnt look too friendly

Darius also stood beside the table, looking at Joseph and Noah. "I will help them if necessary, and also protect the pub. We'll be back soon." He bowed a bit to both of them, before leaving. When he reached the door, his eyes changed in color, assuming the same black and silver appearance from earlier.

Andarius and Mikail were there, a bit far from the front door, looking at the two adversaries. Darius, as soon as he got out, continued his small transformations: the outline of his face was covered in tiny blue scales, and two twisted horns protruded from his short light brown hair. His hand reached under the neck of his clothes, as if he scratched his shoulder, and came back with a few gray feathers; carried by the wind, they suddenly stopped in mid air, far from one another, in different points around the large pub. They were nearly invisible against the night sky.

I hope I still can do this... and that I have the right to do so...

"I'm here to help too, if you want me." He talked to Mikail and Andarius. But the traveler thought it would be unfair if the three of them attacked at the same time, and would wait for his moment. His body was emanating heat, but his expression was serene, masking a very particular tension.

Reactions: Arsonwolf
Andarius gave out a smile, almost like Joseph's whom was mysterious yet kindly to the viewer as his eyes shone like the ice itself to the moon.
-"I wouldn't say no to your kind offer, Darius." He said and looked at the two men.
-"Just don't hurt yourself." Andarius felt the cold winter wind flew by his cold skin as his white suit was almost one with the snow. By the pub some people stood by the windows, looking with curiosity of what's happening. Joseph stood by the door with Noah beside him, holding her hand. He watched them with his mysterious dark eyes whom took a shade of green-yellow and as always, the smile stuck on his face. Noah looked a bit worried though, she didn't want her brother to get in trouble and that was understandable but she knew that he could do it, since he've fought before in order to protect her.
-"Brother! Don't hurt yourself and... good luck!" Noah called out as Andarius smile got wider and more nice than mysterious.
-"Don't worry, Noah. I wont!" He called out to her as he then turned to Mikail.
-"So, who are these people?"

"Hunters of the church. Some church in spain started sending hunters to kill creatures like myself." He makes a sound thats a bit like a growl. "I suggest you take your leave, Aveun. Or did you forget what happened to your last partner?"

The shorter man smiles "do you expect me to believe your pack is around still?"

"You know nothing about the creatures under the moonlight, mister. It's wiser to ask 'where they're not'." Darius replied to Aveun's words. "And even without his prior pack, I believe the three of us are more than you can handle. I suggest you to stop this." He gave a few steps, getting closer to the others, but still a few feet away. "If you do this for a church, in the Name of the Highest, no matter how you call him or her... again, I ask you to stop."

"I once spoke for the Highest. If you insist in attacking, you follow orders from the men. And that's a bad thing for you." his eyes shone again, and for the first time he looked more fierce than friendly.

"This creature is an enemy of The Holy One. Father Gregory told me this and assiged my group to completely wipe out your pack." Aveun says. With a twisted smile, he adds "your family is next" with that, Mikail roars in fury and rushes Aveun. Next thing he knows, he is on his back, having been knocked back by Aveun's large friend. "Have I introduced you to Elias yet?" Says Aveun with a smug grin still on his face

With an audible shredding sound, two large wings, covered with long dark grey feathers, unfolded behind Darius back. Only one flap was enough to raise a wave of dust and twigs from the ground. "Your pride is an enemy for everything that is Holy!" He spoke with a condemning tune. His mien was that of a royal creature, but his appearance had hints of some decay. Together with the wings, the two small horns on his head grew bigger, and the small scales, at first only covering the contour of his face, appeared around his eyes, over the back of his hands, and also in parts covered by his clothes.

That was still very far from what he was, and even farther from what he was in a time completely lost. His nature was both angelic and bestial. But he needed to keep himself under control.

"You won't touch them again." He assumed a battle stance, flapping his wings again, delivering many small feathers to the air.

"These are the words of someone who once saw the Sky from above."

Aveun frowns "vile ccreatue. How dare you assume the form of some grotesque version of one so holy. Elias. Destroy these things."
As Elias charges them like a freight train, Mikail picks himself up, only to be knocked back down by Aveun. "Leave this one. He's mine"
Elias bellows out a war cry as he reaches for Darius' s ankles to pull him down

-"Sorry but I wont let you do that." Andarius says calm as he took a grip of the man named Elias' hand and turns it so he can make him weaker by the side and throws him away so he lands in the snow. The man gets up as fast as he landed. His eyes shines very brightly and he doesn't look that nice to be honest. Though Andarius just watched him. The man starts to scream again in anger and is about to take a charge on him but only to be thrown again, Andarius takes his cold han on the man body, freezing him inside a little and then takes a grip with both arms around the mans shoulder and by the hip. Andarius then in the same second makes a spin and then throws him. He didn't completely freeze them man though and it didn't seem to do much since the man only would be on his feet again.
-"One whom doesn't seem to give up, eh?" He said to himself.

All snow suddenly melt around Darius, making the soil under him a muddy mess. The warmth from his body turned into an intense heat, when he approached Aveun and Mikail, still on the ground.

"Let me teach you a thing about angels." he spoke, and tiny tongues of flame escaped from his lips. His voice was intense, and his expression seemed amused, and somewhat cruel. "Through the last circle of the Heavens, at the end of Etemenanki lives a rank of angels called by you mortals Seraphim, or Drakones. It means, 'burning ones'" Darius grinned, and his teeth were sharp, iluminated by the blue flame inside his mouth. He was looking less and less human every second, being covered in the blue scales and grey feathers on his shoulders and back.

"My people is peaceful, for the sake of all mortal races... but guess what?"

A heavy clawed hand tightened on Aveuns shoulder. His eyes shone terrible on his face, open in a too wide ablaze grin.

"I'm no more an angel."

With a sudden move, he throwed the man away, freeing Mikail.

A harsh growl escapes Mikails lips. He stands up as his figure subtley changes. His back arches and fine hairs begin to show on his arms. He falls forward onto his hands and knees . A sound of bones crackling fills the air. He lets out a howl of pain as his bone structure changes. His eyes turn to a brigh. His clothing has fallen to the ground in a heap under him as his form changes into a massive wolf. Aveun looks at him with a disgusted look in his eyes
"So the creature shows his true form. Disgusting"

Elias charges once again and swings his arm hard enough to knock over Andarius and knock Mikail back into the snow

Andarius falls and feel the power of the fist that lifts him up, Elias didn't seem in the mood to talk as he growled at him. His breath was really bad and Andarius just wanted to stop breathe for a second. Andarius takes the wolfs arm and starts to freeze it as ice starts to grow but the man didn't seem that pleased, he growls more and takes his arm.
-"Ah.." Was all he could say as Elias throws him but the grip around Andarius arm is so hard and the throw so intense that his arm goes off his body and he falls back and down to the snow. Elias whom is very angry, growls again as he throws away the arm that is no use no more.
-"Brother!!" Noah screams in fear and is about to make a move but Joseph stops her. Looking at what the men are doing. Joseph then smiles, what made this situation very weird is that there is no blood pouring out of the body, nothing at all. It's clean like the snow as the arm lies in one piece in the snow, the brother Andarius is taking himself up with the arm he has left.

Darius was sincerely surprised with what happened with Darius' arm, and the calmness the man kept despite the fact; that brief moment of distraction costed him some pain.
With his sensitive ears, he heard the soft voice whispering, barely audible among the cold breeze and the snow, but it was too late. Bright symbols appeared spinning around him in mid air, like fireflies, their forms approaching his body and marking his skin with burn scars. Darius growled, getting immobilized by this marks around his neck, arms, wings and waist.

"Father Gregory was wise sending me to cover you, Aveun." A man in black coat left the trees nearby, like a shadow. Somehow, he was able to dismiss his presence even to the most sensitive creatures. "He knew the monster would not be alone... and that this place is a lair for all kinds of vile creatures. The filth on this land of God." Cold black eyes darted to Joseph, full of the deepest scorn. "This madness won't last long, aberrations."

Darius was growing more and more furious - a dangerous thing. His lips started to move really quick, creating enchantings that didn't work against the mystic ties around him. His powers were failing him. So, he resorted to imprudence: his feathers started to dart against the man in the coat like arrows.

"You, devilish...!" the man gasped. The feathers also pursued Aveun and Elias, trying to cut their skin and distract them from their fights.

Andarius took himself up with the arm he had left and looked at the new person in black, the aura around the new man was odd and he could feel that it was different. He glansed back at Joseph whom seemed to sense the same, though he had his smile on his face and his dark green-ish eyes filled with mystery looked at the new person. "Does he know who this man is?" Andarius thought since Joseph's face expression was different in a way. He then saw Noah, looking at him. Andarius smiled back to make sure that she had nothing to worry about and then walked to his other arm, laying in the snow. It was very white though so it almost looked like to be one with the snow, but he recognised it very well and took it up.
-"Whoever you are, I advise you to go back." Andarius says as he takes his arm to the beginning of his shoulder, it starts to suck itself back to his body and is all new again. Like it has never been taken away.
-"I'd like to say the same to the others, I don't want the pub owner to get his pub destroyed." He said with a smile, it was both a sort of joke in the dark mood but also serious. A warning, you could call it.

Aveun sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Father Gregory simply does not trust me to do my job ever since his nephew got killed hunting that one" he says, gesturing to the giant wolf that is Mikail "He blamed me. I brought Elias with me this time instead of a worthless initiate." He frowns. "Father Gregory would have our hides if innocent people got killed while we try to kill these beasts. We should leave." He turns back to Mikail "Ill tell your family that you said hel-" he gets cut off by Mikail slamming into him with the intention of tearing his throat out. Elias lifts him off the ground by his scruff and shakes him around. Aveun gets up and dusts himself off. He turns to the man in the coat "if you are so capable, put this creature back into his human form so we can kill him. If we do that, the rest of the pack will surely come out of hiding"

The man in the black coat chuckled "So you're the one who got that little brat killed." He was interrupted by a sharp feather cutting the skin on his cheek. He cleaned the blood with his thumb, and licked it. "You need help to deal with this puppy... what a shame. But it's okay." He grinned. "Your wish is my command."

He started to talk in that ancient and strange language, making quick gestures with his fingers, creating marks in the air. His intention was force Mikail back to his human form, revoking his natural skills of shape-shifting. The proccess would be more painful than the normal transformations.

Meanwhile, after this second sortilege started, the magic ties around Darius started to tremble and weak. The burning creature extended his feathered wings with a terrible roar, his face now completely changed to the one of dragon in human size, covered in dark blue scales. The ties marked deeply his skin, leaving scars, but disappeared with an audible tingle. Free again, he darted to the man attacking Mikail, but Elias got in his way, the giant incredibly agile considering his size. Darius, now nearly as big as the man, was lifted from the ground like a child; but his hands grasped the arms around him with its long claws, and bright blue flames escaped his mouth, covering the other in a dread inferno.

Finally, the longest feathers, sharp as swords, shot to the giant body. Between fire and and deadly weapons, no human could survive, yet he was not sure if Elias was indeed human.
Darius eyes, shinning with their silverish light, were full of tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.